Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What the fuck is that contraption?
    It's a vacuum that cuts your hair. There a lot of bad drugs in the '70's and people used to self mutilate like this all of the time
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

I'm so sorry about your dog. I'm a vet tech and I always cry with the owners when we put a dog down.
    Thank you. I feel bad for the vet tech that was with me. I never cry in public, this broke me, and I lost it. To say that I was in hysterics in an understatement. I have so much respect for vets and vet techs, I don't know how you do it. My step mom is a vet I called her that night and said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Should have used your FlowBee

I have no words. I can't even look at it. Between you and Sneakers I will be giggling for an hour before I can fall asleep.

Should have used your FlowBee

You know what is funny is I am in Nickalodeon hell right now and there is a commercial for a contraption similar to this that curls your hair.

I'm sure the regs can't wait until we are gone, since they obviously find us so loathsome.
    Punkerduckie is super cool. she's the one who does the sigs for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I know, they all shed all the time. The true peril of owning a GS. I have usually had 2 GS's, and I don't know how I kept up. The tufts of hair that blow around here are huge! Benedryl has no effect on Jett. He is on prescription Xyrtec and Prednisone. He's catching up to me with the meds. I am fortunate that allergies are his only problem. I had several GS's with very serious medical issues that required a lot of treatment.
    I have a giant alaskan malamute. She "blows" her undercoat twice a year. its a mess!

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    Punkerduckie is super cool. she's the one who does the sigs for everyone.

I have a giant alaskan malamute. She "blows" her undercoat twice a year. its a mess!
    And her soap is AWESOME! I am addicted and will never buy soap anywhere else again.

Did anyone see on the news today that they found the landing gear from one of the planes from 9/11 wedged in between two buildings in NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    It's a vacuum that cuts your hair. There a lot of bad drugs in the '70's and people used to self mutilate like this all of the time
    They must have BPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Thank you. I feel bad for the vet tech that was with me. I never cry in public, this broke me, and I lost it. To say that I was in hysterics in an understatement. I have so much respect for vets and vet techs, I don't know how you do it. My step mom is a vet I called her that night and said that.
    I cry every time but I put my head on my shoulder so you can't tell. I bet most people know tho-it just shows them I'm human.

What the fuck is that contraption?
    They used to sell it on TV. You hooked it up to your vacuum cleaner and used it to cut your hair at home.

Really. I'm not making this up.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

They used to sell it on TV. You hooked it up to your vacuum cleaner and used it to cut your hair at home.

I wonder if it works on dogs.

You wore your big girl bra! I wear a big girl bra if I am going out somewhere that it matters, otherwise, its sports bras for me when I am at home.

I am taking a mental break from constant trial and I am watching some classic films tonight on TCM.

Yes, this IS a support group, and people here do care what you have to say.

I'm sure the regs can't wait until we are gone, since they obviously find us so loathsome.

Let's all drink to Chit-Chat fuckery! Cheers!

I still have to tackle Mt Laundry. Perhaps tomorrow.

I'm watching classic movies, does that count as productive?
    I am stuck in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (the new one not the classic) hell right now. I am waiting for the youngest to fall asleep then the TV will be mine again.
    It definitely is a support group. You guys are all great.
    They seriously hate us and can't wait until we leave.
    I plan on getting further up Mt. Laundry tomorrow, tearing apart a room putting it back together, and possibly giving the dogs their baths. We'll see how that goes if I complete one of them I will be happy.
    Yes, it is productive I am going to watch Shawshank Redemption as soon as my turtle hell ceases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Did anyone see on the news today that they found the landing gear from one of the planes from 9/11 wedged in between two buildings in NYC?
    I caught that, yes. I also saw the mother of the Boston bomber's press conference. I don't understand people.

They must have BPD.

I cry every time but I put my head on my shoulder so you can't tell. I bet most people know tho-it just shows them I'm human.
    It is comforting to the owner who is going through it to know that someone else cares about their loss.

Okay. Seriously that is the funniest thing I have seen in weeks. You rock!

Do they still infomercial them?

LOL you must be talking about FLOWBIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Hey Gigiann isn't it time for another pop quiz?

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    No I've seen that thing and it would be full of my dogs German Shepard/chow mix hair in about 2.5 seconds. I would have to unload that thing a thousand times for one grooming session!

And her soap is AWESOME! I am addicted and will never buy soap anywhere else again.
    I assume it is hand crafted. I love hand crafted soap. However, most of my skin has decided in the last few years that it will not tolerate any chemicals or fragrances or additives of any kind, thank you so very much. So I use a totally natural, basic, old fashioned soap. It makes my skin soft as a baby's butt. I even use it on my face. It only has 3 ingredients and one of them is water:

http://grandmaspureandnatural.com/in...emart&Itemid=1

If you want to buy it in person, they sell it at Ace Hardware. Weird but true. Don't worry if the label has a washboard on it instead of a bathtub, the soap is identical.

I just looked it up. There is a special attachment for pet grooming.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    Okay. Seriously that is the funniest thing I have seen in weeks. You rock!

Do they still infomercial them?
    I looked that up too. They do not infomercial them, but they still sell them straight from the manufacturer.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Hey girl, thank you for mentioning this. I just placed an order and can't wait to get my new soaps! I love all-natural. :)

On a separate note, not sure if this has been posted on the other threads, but wanted to share as I thought you all might like this. When my bf and sis saw this they immediately said "that is so you"

I assume it is hand crafted. I love hand crafted soap. However, most of my skin has decided in the last few years that it will not tolerate any chemicals or fragrances or additives of any kind, thank you so very much. So I use a totally natural, basic, old fashioned soap. It makes my skin soft as a baby's butt. I even use it on my face. It only has 3 ingredients and one of them is water:

http://grandmaspureandnatural.com/in...emart&Itemid=1

If you want to buy it in person, they sell it at Ace Hardware. Weird but true. Don't worry if the label has a washboard on it instead of a bathtub, the soap is identical.

I just looked it up. There is a special attachment for pet grooming.

I looked that up too. They do not infomercial them, but they still sell them straight from the manufacturer.
    Yes, they are handmade, and natural. I believe she has unscented soaps too. Here is her thread with her links.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...rDuckie-s-Soap
    If I went near any of my dogs with anything attached to a vacuum I would lose a limb.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    Hey girl, thank you for mentioning this. I just placed an order and can't wait to get my new soaps! I love all-natural. :)

On a separate note, not sure if this has been posted on the other threads, but wanted to share as I thought you all might like this. When my bf and sis saw this they immediately said "that is so you"

Yay! Seriously my skin feels awesome. I bought my son (8) the chocolate one with the hopes of maybe he might use it without me having to tell him to use soap. She said that she will have baby powder scented soon so I am going to get one for my daughter (2) and one for a newborn basket that I am making for a baby shower.
    And yes, that is so me too. I plan my day around what time the trial will be on.... so sad.

Yay! Seriously my skin feels awesome. I bought my son (8) the chocolate one with the hopes of maybe he might use it without me having to tell him to use soap. She said that she will have baby powder scented soon so I am going to get one for my daughter (2) and one for a newborn basket that I am making for a baby shower.
    And yes, that is so me too. I plan my day around what time the trial will be on.... so sad.
    Very cool! I will definitely be buying more for my bf and sisters after I try them.

ME TOO. I plan my meetings and lunches around the trial. Non-trial days are def more productive days at work. And evenings are dedicated to catching up from all that I missed that day. Only a couple more weeks and maybe I can start doing happy hours and dinners with friends again!

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    Very cool! I will definitely be buying more for my bf and sisters after I try them.

ME TOO. I plan my meetings and lunches around the trial. Non-trial days are def more productive days at work. And evenings are dedicated to catching up from all that I missed that day. Only a couple more weeks and maybe I can start doing happy hours and dinners with friends again!
    Do you think it's gonna last a couple more weeks? Both my sisters are pregnant and due May 22-25. I hope it's done before then!

A song to enjoy while you wait for the trial to come back. Some proper Jamaican dancehall.

Do you think it's gonna last a couple more weeks? Both my sisters are pregnant and due May 22-25. I hope it's done before then!
    I guess it would depend on how long the jury takes and when the penalty phase (if it is 1st degree) would start. I heard that the penalty phase can take 3-4 weeks.

Be careful, what if trial stress sends them into labor when Martinez is screaming? Their doctor shouldn't let them watch the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Be careful, what if trial stress sends them into labor when Martinez is screaming? Their doctor shouldn't let them watch the trial.
    They don't. They think I'm nuts for watching it. They are prolly right.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I find none of you loathesome, ftr.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thread Information