Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I just came back in. I am bored to tears. I was inventing threat threads in my own mind apparently. Nobody is around, it's quiet all over MDS.
    Threat threads? Interesting hallucination. I'm bored too and really worried that biotch is going to get off!

I just came back in. I am bored to tears. I was inventing threat threads in my own mind apparently. Nobody is around, it's quiet all over MDS.
    No you weren't, I corrected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    No you weren't, I corrected it.
    OMG, thank you for telling me. I thought I was really losing it. This is the first laugh I had all day. Chit-Chat fuckery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Threat threads? Interesting hallucination. I'm bored too and really worried that biotch is going to get off!
    I am going to check out ME's testimony again. There was no diagram of brain during testimony, but something he said was pretty convincing. Don't worry, she ain't gonna walk very far. Some crazy will get her. She can report any threats to the Threat Thread. I'm sure MDS would welcome her with open arms. LOL

OMG, thank you for telling me. I thought I was really losing it. This is the first laugh I had all day. Chit-Chat fuckery!!!
    LOL I didn't realize that I made the mistake until you pointed it out. My OCD made me fix it. Didn't mean to mindfuck you.

Did any of us lead productive days? I actually got to the first summit of Mt. Laundry. I have a lot of cleaning to do hubby comes home from deployment soooooon!

LOL I didn't realize that I made the mistake until you pointed it out. My OCD made me fix it. Didn't mean to mindfuck you.

Did any of us lead productive days? I actually got to the first summit of Mt. Laundry. I have a lot of cleaning to do hubby comes home from deployment soooooon!
    Yeah I did 4 loads! But that's all I did.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Your friend sounds familiar. Is his name Ron?

My obsession with JA trial became a little more clear when I realized that the only person I had a face to face conversation all week was with the guy who works at 7-11. I even put on a regular bra today instead of a sports bra. I am a bit overwhelmed with the house and yard work that I neglected, but I have plenty of time. And Xanax.
    You put on a bra?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Not as productive as I am capable of, but I live alone and keep up with cleaning pretty regularly. I have to vacuum every day because of the dog hair. You absolutely have to know what I am talking about. Difference is that I have cold weather in CT, and the shedding in Spring is horrific. My dog has bad allergies, and he is scratching and biting up a storm. He is on 2 medications, but they are not helping as much as I wish they were. No fleas or ticks - I started Advantix early in March. I feel so bad for him and do everything I can to distract him, but the poor thing is covered in a rash.

Definitely not mind-fucked, my eyes are getting really bad and I miss shit all the time. No worries, just laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post

You put on a bra?
    Yes. It's not pretty if I go without anything holding these babies back. I have skulked into 7-11 with a big old jacket covering them a few times, but now that it's warmer I can't get away with it.

Not as productive as I am capable of, but I live alone and keep up with cleaning pretty regularly. I have to vacuum every day because of the dog hair. You absolutely have to know what I am talking about. Difference is that I have cold weather in CT, and the shedding in Spring is horrific. My dog has bad allergies, and he is scratching and biting up a storm. He is on 2 medications, but they are not helping as much as I wish they were. No fleas or ticks - I started Advantix early in March. I feel so bad for him and do everything I can to distract him, but the poor thing is covered in a rash.

Definitely not mind-fucked, my eyes are getting really bad and I miss shit all the time. No worries, just laughing.
    What allergy meds is he on?

Yes. It's not pretty if I go without anything holding these babies back. I have skulked into 7-11 with a big old jacket covering them a few times, but now that it's warmer I can't get away with it.
    Haha I burned mine when Alyce was on the stand LOL

I am looking at GSD hair roll by me like tumbleweed so yes, I know exactly what you are talking about! Beast has allergies too, I switched to a grain free food recently and that helped him a lot. He isn't shedding as much and he isn't scratching I even took him off Benedryl and he is doing fine. I live in the south so he is ALWAYS shedding.

ME said bullet went through TA's skull. The picture posted by Crickets doesn't show the skull bone, and the jury has not seen any brain pictures except for maybe Dr. Dicky's. I just can't recall if he got to show the hippocampus. I have a love/hate relationship with that word. BTW, where is WT when we need him?

I am looking at GSD hair roll by me like tumbleweed so yes, I know exactly what you are talking about! Beast has allergies too, I switched to a grain free food recently and that helped him a lot. He isn't shedding as much and he isn't scratching I even took him off Benedryl and he is doing fine. I live in the south so he is ALWAYS shedding.
    I know, they all shed all the time. The true peril of owning a GS. I have usually had 2 GS's, and I don't know how I kept up. The tufts of hair that blow around here are huge! Benedryl has no effect on Jett. He is on prescription Xyrtec and Prednisone. He's catching up to me with the meds. I am fortunate that allergies are his only problem. I had several GS's with very serious medical issues that required a lot of treatment.

Priceless. Going to need a boob job and some plastic surgery by the end of this trial. A spa day will not cut it at this point. Don't get me started on my hair. I trimmed my bangs and am not saying another word about them. Don't you dare Sneakers, don't you dare.

My obsession with JA trial became a little more clear when I realized that the only person I had a face to face conversation all week was with the guy who works at 7-11. I even put on a regular bra today instead of a sports bra. I am a bit overwhelmed with the house and yard work that I neglected, but I have plenty of time. And Xanax.
    You wore your big girl bra! I wear a big girl bra if I am going out somewhere that it matters, otherwise, its sports bras for me when I am at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    Hello ? Anyone else here? im going thru withdrawal....i thot this was a support group....oh well, maybe I'll re-watch a couple of youtube videos of the trial till the place picks back up...i guess i could have worse addictions eh?

everyone just ignores me everywhere i post

i think the regs can't wait till we're gone.
    I am taking a mental break from constant trial and I am watching some classic films tonight on TCM.

Yes, this IS a support group, and people here do care what you have to say.

I'm sure the regs can't wait until we are gone, since they obviously find us so loathsome.

Let's all drink to Chit-Chat fuckery! Cheers!

I still have to tackle Mt Laundry. Perhaps tomorrow.

I'm watching classic movies, does that count as productive?

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Priceless. Going to need a boob job and some plastic surgery by the end of this trial. A spa day will not cut it at this point. Don't get me started on my hair. I trimmed my bangs and am not saying another word about them. Don't you dare Sneakers, don't you dare.
    I haven't had my hair done since my sisters wedding a year ago. So I have no room to say anything.

I know, they all shed all the time. The true peril of owning a GS. I have usually had 2 GS's, and I don't know how I kept up. The tufts of hair that blow around here are huge! Benedryl has no effect on Jett. He is on prescription Xyrtec and Prednisone. He's catching up to me with the meds. I am fortunate that allergies are his only problem. I had several GS's with very serious medical issues that required a lot of treatment.
    I know what you mean. I just lost my 9 (almost 10) yr old boxer last month to a spinal tumor, and recently found out that her brother (just turned 9) has MCT. He isn't on any major drugs yet, and being that he isn't young I don't want to put him through painful surgery and chemo, so I am hoping that he makes it through the year. I don't think that I can handle losing both of them in one year. My other Boxer is insane, and Beast is the baby. We have a lot of furkids here. LOL

Should have used your FlowBee

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

What allergy meds is he on?
    Zyrtec and prednisone. The only good thing is that I had both meds already for myself with refills, so I finally caught a break on expenses - they were covered under my insurance.

I know what you mean. I just lost my 9 (almost 10) yr old boxer last month to a spinal tumor, and recently found out that her brother (just turned 9) has MCT. He isn't on any major drugs yet, and being that he isn't young I don't want to put him through painful surgery and chemo, so I am hoping that he makes it through the year. I don't think that I can handle losing both of them in one year. My other Boxer is insane, and Beast is the baby. We have a lot of furkids here. LOL
    I'm so sorry about your dog. I'm a vet tech and I always cry with the owners when we put a dog down.

LMAO!

i learned the word fuckery here. i love it. i try to use it at least once a day now.

I left the other thread cuz crickets was scaring me....is anyone here?
    crickets was scaring you??!! i thot biggie was really scary!

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post

What the fuck is that contraption?

Moi? Don't dare? Do what? I think you have me confused with Coconut

You wore your big girl bra! I wear a big girl bra if I am going out somewhere that it matters, otherwise, its sports bras for me when I am at home. I still have to tackle Mt Laundry. Perhaps tomorrow.
    My laundry and others chores are EDIFIED

OMG That looks like Alyce

Thread Information