Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

Arias Trial: Chit Chat

This thread is to discuss subjects that come up in the thread, but are not directly related to the actual trial.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

can jodi get her eyes fixed while she's serving LWOP??

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy1197 View Post
    can jodi get her eyes fixed while she's serving LWOP??
    Fixed so she doesn't have a wonk eye? I don't know. They do get medical treatment in prison, but I don't know how far that goes.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I'm bored.
    So am I. It's the letdown after the short week of trial, and real life is setting in. Trying to clean the house, and I just realized my friends are sort of avoiding me. I have to preface all conversations with "Won't talk about trial".

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    So am I. It's the letdown after the short week of trial, and real life is setting in. Trying to clean the house, and I just realized my friends are sort of avoiding me. I have to preface all conversations with "Won't talk about trial".
    LOL. All I told my BF was that the state rested their rebuttal case and closing statements are next week.
    He's like "good she'll go to jail". I didn't bother to correct him. He never got into it.
    I was afraid to bring the trial up anywhere else.
    I'm glad its going to be over soon. Mostly because it will be beginning of Jodi going back to an "unknown" status - with most of the public. I'm sure she's enjoyed her time in the spotlight too much. Also some closure for Travis' family I'm sure will be wonderful for them. I hope the verdict/sentencing brings them some comfort.
    I'm starting to babble. Yikes.

LOL. All I told my BF was that the state rested their rebuttal case and closing statements are next week.
    He's like "good she'll go to jail". I didn't bother to correct him. He never got into it.
    I was afraid to bring the trial up anywhere else.
    I'm glad its going to be over soon. Mostly because it will be beginning of Jodi going back to an "unknown" status - with most of the public. I'm sure she's enjoyed her time in the spotlight too much. Also some closure for Travis' family I'm sure will be wonderful for them. I hope the verdict/sentencing brings them some comfort.
    One guy I talk to daily taunts me and says "The neighbor did it" whenever I try to bring up the trial. He knows absolutely nothing about the case despite my numerous failed attempts to explain why I was so interested. Try telling the JA trial story in a few minutes. You end up going around and around, inserting shit out of order. By the time you are finished, eyes are glazed over and you are put on IGNORE in real life. That's why I love MDS. Most of our minds think alike, and it doesn't take forever to get to a particular point. We all get the back story.

One guy I talk to daily taunts me and says "The neighbor did it" whenever I try to bring up the trial. He knows absolutely nothing about the case despite my numerous failed attempts to explain why I was so interested. Try telling the JA trial story in a few minutes. You end up going around and around, inserting shit out of order. By the time you are finished, eyes are glazed over and you are put on IGNORE in real life. That's why I love MDS. Most of our minds think alike, and it doesn't take forever to get to a particular point. We all get the back story.
    Your friend sounds familiar. Is his name Ron?

Your friend sounds familiar. Is his name Ron?
    No, Ron here doesn't acknowledge me at all. I had a problem transferring pics of my dog to computer. I have a German Shepherd named Jett, and I got him from a Rescue Agency in NY. He was found as a stray in NYC back in 2009. When I get pic onto pets thread, I am going to caption: Jett_NYC

LOL. Jett_NYC

LOL. Jett_NYC
    I went to regular thread and replied to you there too. Shit, are we the only 2 posting today? I feel the need to shut off my computer for a couple of days. Although, it was nice to have a peaceful chat with you.

Hi all. I was laughing when you talked about trying to nutshell the case to friends! LOL LOL. They look at me like I am a crazy lady who has totally lost it. Thank God I have you all.

Yah I feel the need myself. I have an hour and a half left of work but nothing to do really. Which is why I'm bored, hanging out here. I wish they had ended up having court today.
    I have plans this weekend so it should help in passing the time a bit before we get back going on Wednesday.

Babble is fine, it's the Chit Chat thread.

Which was a great idea, thanks. I think of things I would like to say all the time, but they are often so far off topic that I refrain. So I like this idea.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

That's funny. I was just on the phone with my mom and I started telling her that they are close to handing it over to the jury. She had to go shortly after that. LOL.

No, Ron here doesn't acknowledge me at all. I had a problem transferring pics of my dog to computer. I have a German Shepherd named Jett, and I got him from a Rescue Agency in NY. He was found as a stray in NYC back in 2009. When I get pic onto pets thread, I am going to caption: Jett_NYC
    I have a German Shepherd too. His name is Beast. I think there are pictures of him in the pet thread. I have Boxers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Babble is fine, it's the Chit Chat thread.

Which was a great idea, thanks. I think of things I would like to say all the time, but they are often so far off topic that I refrain. So I like this idea.
    Great idea! I know I tend to rant over there. This is a better place for that!
    Last edited by Rockabillychick; 04-26-2013 at 04:07 PM.

LOL. Jett_NYC
    Too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Hi all. I was laughing when you talked about trying to nutshell the case to friends! LOL LOL. They look at me like I am a crazy lady who has totally lost it. Thank God I have you all.
    So true. My husband thinks I'm insane. My friends have never heard of JA and TA. They would have less then zero interest in this case. I love MDS to hear others views and see I am not alone in the JA vortex.

A threat thread? Have to check that one out. Jett belongs there too, see you there Rockabilly. I have had GS's for years, and Jett is by far the most overprotective dog I ever had. He goes right for the bite - no warning. Training helped, but I still have to be extremely careful with him. He's a big baby with me.

My obsession with JA trial became a little more clear when I realized that the only person I had a face to face conversation all week was with the guy who works at 7-11. I even put on a regular bra today instead of a sports bra. I am a bit overwhelmed with the house and yard work that I neglected, but I have plenty of time. And Xanax.

A threat thread? Have to check that one out. Jett belongs there too, see you there Rockabilly. I have had GS's for years, and Jett is by far the most overprotective dog I ever had. He goes right for the bite - no warning. Training helped, but I still have to be extremely careful with him. He's a big baby with me.
    LOL Pet not threat... sorry I am sure that a kid was probably harassing me and I had a Freudian moment while typing. Beast is a gentle guy, though I wouldn't want to be an intruder, he would shred them. He is a ham with the kids especially my daughter.

My brother in law was funny. He called me out of the blue yesterday and at some point during our conversation he told me that a girl he was talking to started talking to him about a trial she was obsessed with. I was like "Jodi Arias trial" YAY someone to talk to! LOL. I informed him of MDS and was talking to him about the trial. He texts me this morning with his opinion. I try not to bring it up in conversations but if someone mentions it, I will go on and on. I am going to go into shell shock when it is over.

Hello ? Anyone else here? im going thru withdrawal....i thot this was a support group....oh well, maybe I'll re-watch a couple of youtube videos of the trial till the place picks back up...i guess i could have worse addictions eh?

oh, and i put some pics on the pet thread too. and post picture of yourself thread (which i think is only available to members)

and i visited the "Stuff that annoys you" thread. everyone just ignores me everywhere i post

i think the regs can't wait till we're gone.

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    Hello ? Anyone else here? im going thru withdrawal....i thot this was a support group....oh well, maybe I'll re-watch a couple of youtube videos of the trial till the place picks back up...i guess i could have worse addictions eh?

oh, and i put some pics on the pet thread too. and post picture of yourself thread (which i think is only available to members)

and i visited the "Stuff that annoys you" thread. everyone just ignores me everywhere i post

I'm here! But I don't know where everyone else is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post

They hate us.
    I've put pics up in the kid thread and pet thread. They are nice in there.

I left the other thread cuz crickets was scaring me....is anyone here?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm here! But I don't know where everyone else is?
    I just came back in. I am bored to tears. I was inventing threat threads in my own mind apparently. Nobody is around, it's quiet all over MDS.

Thread Information