Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Asshole Politician of the Day

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't know much about how many races and which ones Australia is racist about, but I believe it's mainly racial against Aboriginal People. You don't look Aboriginal lol. That may be why.
    I asked this Aussie girl where all the aboriginals were, and her response was "tee hee, we killed them all, silly."

There really weren't any. And the store with aboriginal art was entirely employed by white people.

And most of the blacks were African. Someone said she couldn't tell the Blacks apart, and that the Yanks looked like the Africans. There was almost a fight in macca's that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    And yea, black folks were high fiving back when Arabs took the lead in the hate race. But you can't beat black people in a race.

Back in the lead!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

More information at the link. I just copy/pasted some.

Justin Harris , a Republican, legally adopted the two girls in March 2013 - but handed them over after just six months to Eric Francis - a headteacher at a school run by Harris who would go on to rape the six-year-old. In the wake of the scandal, Harris claimed the girls had threatened to kill the rest of his family and had 'crushed to death' a family pet.

An Arkansas politician claims he gave away his two adopted daughters, aged three and six, to a rapist because they were threatening to kill his family, and had already crushed a family pet to death.
    Justin Harris, a Republican who sits in the state's House of Representatives, legally adopted the two girls in March 2013 - but handed them over after just six months to a man who would go on to rape the eldest.
    Eric Francis, the head teacher at a Christian school Harris ran, was allowed to look after the two girls, and had custody of them for more than a year before he was arrested for sexual assault.
    Francis is now serving 40 years in prison for his crimes against the six-year-old. Both girls have since found a new home.

Harris, however, has been engulfed in scandal this week - as it only just emerged that he had legally adopted the girls - a fact he neglected to mention when publicly commenting on the rape when it first came to light.
    As part of his attempt to justify his actions, Harris has claimed the young girls, and their eight-year-old sister whom he also took in but did not formally adopt, were threatening to kill his family.
    Harris, who has three biological sons, said the eldest girl, who was eight, said she would 'kill everyone in the family'.
    He took the death threat so seriously, he said, that he, his wife and their three sons barricaded themselves in a separate room at night for safety.
    Harris also claimed that another of the girls 'crushed a family pet to death', further convincing them to get rid of their recently-adopted charges.
    He did not specify what kind of pet it was, nor whether the three-year-old or the six-year-old was responsible.
    Harris, who was first elected in 2010, made his public statements after initially refusing to comment.
    The Arkansas Times revealed the link between Harris and the rape victim in an expos? this week, after learning that he had adopted the girls from prosecutor documents used in Francis' trial.
    Despite the legal evidence, Harris at first refuse to confirm the link, then quoted a passage from the Bible.
    'No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you,' he told the reporter.
    He then added: 'You don't know what we've been through this past year. You have no idea what my family has been through. I don't care what the people of Arkansas think about me.
    'I don't care if I lose my position. I care what my wife thinks about me, and I care what my three sons think about me.'

According to a police report from Sgt. Kimberly A. Warren: 'Mr. and Mrs. Harris placed the girls into the care of Eric Francis and his wife Stacy [sic] Francis in October 2013.
    'It was later reported to the Department of Human Services that Mr. and Mrs. Harris had left the children with another family and had basically abandoned them. This incident was reported to the child abuse hotline and the children were interviewed.'
    It was during that interview that police learned the 6-year-old had been the victim of sexual abuse.
    She stated that Francis had raped her genital area to help her go to sleep, a claim he did not deny.
    The incident happened while his wife was away for two weeks on a trip to Pennsylvania.

It was also reported in the story that the Harris family 'continued to accept adoption subsidy money even after giving the children away.'
    Following the publication of the story, he and his wife, who have three biological sons, released a statement through their lawyer.
    'Rep. and Mrs. Harris have suffered a severe injustice. Due to threats of possible abandonment charges, they were unable to reach out to DHS for help with children who presented a serious risk of harm to other children in their home,' the statement read.
    'Upon the advice of both a psychiatrist and a pediatrician, they were forced to move the children to the home of trusted friends, who had a lot of experience with children with reactive attachment disorder. Rep. and Mrs. Harris are devastated about the outcome of that decision, but faced with no good option, they did the best that they knew how.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ThlTg5aJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There's a whoooole lot of "wtf" to process there.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Rick Perry is more than the Asshole Politician of the Day, more like "of the Decade". What a fucking prick.

http://deadstate.org/rick-perry-exec...-him-innocent/

Earlier this month, the state bar of Texas filed a misconduct charge against a prosecutor obtained a conviction in one of the country’s most controversial death penalty cases, accusing him of hiding evidence that could have exonerated a father of murder.

The filing alleges that John Jackson withheld evidence that could have proved the innocence of Cameron Todd Willingham, who was executed in 2004 for the murder of his three young daughters after they died in a house fire in 1991.

“Before, during, and after the 1992 trial, [Jackson] knew of the existence of evidence that tended to negate the guilt of Willingham, and failed to disclose that evidence to defense counsel,” the charge reads.

According to the complaint, Jackson also lied to the court saying that he had no evidence that could help Willingham’s defense.

The charge also alleges that Jackson made multiple attempts to secure favorable treatment for Johnny Webb, an imprisoned informant who testified that Willingham started the fire. Jackson looked to reduce Webb’s charge from aggravated robbery to robbery as a reward for his testimony. But back in 2000, Webb recanted his testimony and admitted he lied on the witness stand so that he could get a reduced sentence.

Jackson has maintained his innocence and insists that Willingham, who was 23 at time of the incident, is guilty of committing arson.

From The Raw Story:

Despite mounting concern that Willingham was innocent, the former Texas governor Rick Perry refused to stay his execution. In 2009, after an investigation by the Texas Forensic Science Commission found that the arson evidence was faulty, Perry replaced the board’s chairman and two other members and called Willingham “a monster.”

The execution was briefly a contentious topic during Perry’s bid for the Republican nomination for the 2012 US presidential election. During a debate, Perry was asked whether the possibility of having executed an innocent person made it hard for him to sleep at night. “No, sir, I’ve never struggled with that at all,” replied Perry, now a possible Republican presidential candidate again.

Cameron Todd Willingham
    Cameron Todd Willingham, via the Washington Post

While in the Texas death chamber before receiving his lethal injection, Willingham said, “The only statement I want to make is that I am an innocent man convicted of a crime I did not commit. I have been persecuted for 12 years for something I did not do.”

Jackson could be disbarred if he’s found guilty.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I loathe Rick Perry

WASHINGTON -- An aide to Republican Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi has been charged with possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine after federal agents raided his home.

Fred W. Pagan, an office administrator for Cochran, was arrested Thursday.

Court papers said Customs and Border Protection officers found a package on April 9 in Cincinnati, Ohio, that contained 1.1 kilograms of the drug known as GBL. The package was bound for Pagan's home address.

GBL has similar effects to alcohol, but also can used in a compound commonly known as a date rape drug.

The documents said Pagan allegedly said he planned to distribute the drugs "in exchange for sexual favors."

Cochran's office issued a statement Friday saying, "Senator Cochran is disturbed and deeply saddened by the arrest of his long-time aide Fred Pagan, and is suspending him of all duties pending the outcome of this case."

The arrest was first reported by Washington City Paper.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississi...th-possession/

#WARONDRUGS
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

In exchange for sexual favors?!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    LIKE A BLOWJOB?? NOO WAYYY!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Yeah I was confused by giving people GBH for sexual favors wut

He's gone He's gone They rolled him tonight

Our EXTREME RWNJ PM, Tony Abbott has just been sacked by his own party & replaced by possibly the most progressive & Left-leaning of his colleagues.

I bet his knuckles are bleeding from wall punching right now.

I'm posting him here now because this is a political death knell & it is with great joy that I say he will NEVER be seen in this thread again. So my last ever whinge about Tony Abbott .

Seeya Tone Abet

Australia's favourite ginger beer can have the last word

(on the downside, it WAS an absolute certainty his party would lose the next election. With Turnbull leading they have a good chance of retaining govt

Then again, Abbott's such a vindictive prick he'll probably sabotage their campaign for payback, so maybe all is not lost)
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-14-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    He's gone He's gone They rolled him tonight

Our EXTREME RWNJ PM, Tony Abbott has just been sacked by his own party & replaced by possibly the most progressive & Left-leaning of his colleagues.

I bet his knuckles are bleeding from wall punching right now.

I'm posting him here now because this is a political death knell & it is with great joy that I say he will NEVER be seen in this thread again. So my last ever whinge about Tony Abbott .

Australia's favourite ginger beer can have the last word

(on the downside, it WAS an absolute certainty his party would lose the next election. With Turnbull leading they have a good chance of retaining govt

Then again, Abbott's such a vindictive prick he'll probably sabotage their campaign for payback, so maybe all is not lost)
    Thank fk!! JOY Now they need to get rid of Joe Entitled. I hope Turnbull doesn't give in to the nationals. They are dangerous.
    I feel like dancing in the street.

Yeah they would definitely have lost the next election. Let's hope they still will. At least we seem to have the best of the vicious buch now. Well, it seems that way anyhow.

I heard the reason Joe sounded so subdued in Question Time today is that Mal told him he could stay on as federal treasurer if he could get through this without peeking at the answers

http://syllabus.bos.nsw.edu.au/mathe.../work-samples/

I mean fucking seriously. We went from an ALP treasurer who was awarded "World's Best Treasurer" by an international committee for successfully fending of the GFC, to a cigar-smoking LNP buffoon who has ZERO background in economics & can't cope with 2nd grade maths.

No fucking wonder the value of our dollar has azlmost halved & is still sinking fast. Abbott gave the most important economics-based position in the country to a man who is UTTERLY unqualified & 95% of voters don't even fucking realise!

Edit sorry, one more - this one is too good not to post

Last edited by blighted star; 09-15-2015 at 03:40 AM.

I know I said I wouldn't mention that man again but I have a good excuse.

If we have any Aus lurkers visiting (or inactive members) please consider adding your name & sharing this. This will be a test for Mal. Did he bring even the tiniest remnant of his own conscience into the job (as most of Aus had hoped) or is he just a powerless figurehead, there to win the election for Murdoch & the IPA

Looks like this petition is going to be a big one judging by the signings - they're hitting at a rate of seconds rather than minutes/hours/days

http://campaigns.greens.org.au/ea-ac...acking.id=grns

Malcolm Turnbull, when he announced he was challenging Tony Abbott, said that the "captain's calls" must stop. The most reckless of these was begging the United States to 'ask' for Australia's involvement in bombing missions inside Syria.

This is Mr Turnbull's first and only opportunity to show he's learned from the mistakes of his predecessors.*

Please add your voice to our message to the new Prime Minister: the bombing must stop.*

Prime Minister Turnbull,

Tony Abbott's decision to bomb Syria was the most reckless and dangerous of his "captain's calls". Sending our servicemen and women into harm's way should never be done for such brazen political reasons.

Without a clear plan to work towards a multilateral agreement in the region, we risk accomplishing nothing but further endangering the Syrian people.

We urge you to stop the bombing immediately, and join efforts to work on a diplomatic solution.

Join these people asking PM Turnbull to stop the bombing

Sarah from 2505 asked PM Turnbull to stop the bombing 2 seconds ago
    James from 5038 asked PM Turnbull to stop the bombing 4 seconds ago
    Olivia from 4068 asked PM Turnbull to stop the bombing 5 seconds ago
    Valerie from 2060 asked PM Turnbull to stop the bombing 27 seconds ago
    Vanessa from 3184 asked PM Turnbull to stop the bombing 38 seconds ago

Wait, what??

OH FLORIDA.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/featu...005-story.html

Florida candidate for U.S. Senate admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood

Haha, I saw this earlier & thought naaah, I won't post it, everyone will laugh at me for being fooled by satire.

But WTF ... it's not

Politicians are really outdoing themselves lately - pighead fuckers, goat slaughter/blood drinkers & every level of fuckery & idiocy inbetween

I feel like that guy is actually just saying what most of the GOP is doing.

I feel like that guy is actually just saying what most of the GOP is doing.
    That's exactly what I told my boss.

Just sending a giant fuck you to Canada's RWNJ party & congrats to the the country as a whole for dumping them.

I hope we have a repeat of your brilliant election result down here. This news has made me happy

WOOHOO!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34578213

I disagree with how Justin Trudeau is going to appoint a gender equal cabinet though. Affirmative action is not the way to go.

Meh, as far as as dangerous govt policies go, this is hardly the kind of thing that damages lives. Whatever anyone's position on affirmative action/equal opportunity, I think that if it's implementation is the biggest issue some can find with a new govt, then that govt is already leaps & bounds ahead of it's predecessor/s.

Time will tell. I really don't know enough about the intricacies of Harper's policies to discuss it on any level, other than noticing over the past few years on twitter that the complaints & memes re Canada's right wing were often identical to the stuff we were sharing in #auspol - & I mean identical. The U.K too.

That's no coincidence.

The hand of Murdoch pulling the strings of conservatives in several different countries has become very obvious with the advent of social media. Twitter in particular has really made it stand out.

The thing about affirmative action though is not that they are filling positions with unqualified people just because of their race or gender. It's that these qualified people have always been available but have been overlooked, I would even wager to say for less qualified candidates, on the basis of their race or gender.

Everyone always wants to say they're being passed over because of the policy but they're not. The people who get in ahead of you are every bit as qualified but have been traditionally overlooked because of systemic discrimination. Affirmative action just forces racism and sexism to take a back seat in the vetting process.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    The thing about affirmative action though is not that they are filling positions with unqualified people just because of their race or gender. It's that these qualified people have always been available but have been overlooked, I would even wager to say for less qualified candidates, on the basis of their race or gender.

Everyone always wants to say they're being passed over because of the policy but they're not. The people who get in ahead of you are every bit as qualified but have been traditionally overlooked because of systemic discrimination. Affirmative action just forces racism and sexism to take a back seat in the vetting process.
    But won't someone think of the white men who always get first priority with all jobs.

But won't someone think of the white men who always get first priority with all jobs.
    You're right, of course. I should rethink my position... We should be happy to be women, where our options are limited. Less options make everything easier to decide on. I mean, fuck 31 favors. It's chocolate or vanilla for me from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information