Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Asshole Politician of the Day

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I needed a laugh today. This is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Speaking on the floor of the Alaska State Senate on Thursday, Ms. Reinbold asked that she be excused from Senate business from Sept. 11 through Jan. 15 ?because there?s no airline other than Alaska Airlines that flies into Juneau during that period that I?m aware of.?
    She made it to the state capital Thursday. Maybe she needs to just stay put? Of course, maybe her fellow senators are just as glad to see her gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I admit that I do kinda miss having the ability to reply to him directly & tell him he's a cunt, but I'm cool with losing that little treat forever if it makes it harder for him to whip up fascist uprisings

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-...ccou/100510230

Former US president Donald Trump has asked a federal judge in Florida to get Twitter to restore his personal account.

Key points:
    Mr Trump was removed from Twitter after the deadly January 6 riots at the US Capitol

His lawyers argue that Twitter exercises a "historically unprecedented" degree of power over political discourse

Before he was blocked, Mr Trump had more than 88 million followers on the platform

The company removed him from the platform in January, citing a risk of incitement of violence.

Mr Trump filed a request for a preliminary injunction against Twitter on Friday in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

He argued the social media company was "coerced" by members of the US Congress to suspend his account for political reasons.

Twitter and several other social media platforms banned Trump from their services after a mob of his supporters attacked the US Capitol in a deadly riot on January 6.

That assault followed a speech by Mr Trump in which he reiterated false claims that his election loss in November was because of widespread fraud.

The assertion was rejected by multiple courts and state election officials.

Twitter "exercises a degree of power and control over political discourse in this country that is immeasurable, historically unprecedented, and profoundly dangerous to open democratic debate," Mr Trump's lawyers said in the filing.

Twitter declined to comment on the filing when contacted by Reuters.

At the time of removing Mr Trump's account permanently, Twitter said his tweets had violated the platform's policy barring "glorification of violence".

The company said at the time that Mr Trump's tweets that led to the removal were "highly likely" to encourage people to replicate what happened in the Capitol riots.

Before he was blocked, Mr Trump had more than 88 million followers on Twitter and used it as his social media megaphone.

In the court filing, Mr Trump argued Twitter allowed the Taliban to tweet regularly about their military victories across Afghanistan, but censored him during his presidency by labelling his tweets as "misleading information" or indicating they violated the company's rules against "glorifying violence".

In July, Mr Trump sued Twitter, Facebook and Google, as well as their chief executives, alleging they unlawfully silenced conservative viewpoints.

Despite the ban, Mr Trump's press statements have appeared on the Twitter accounts of conservative groups including RSBNetwork and One America News.

So the state webpages were down for a while on Friday. If you were crazy enough to go to Gov Gnomes page this is what you saw...

https://dakotafreepress.com/2021/10/...been-an-error/

No-Noem-2022-poster.jpg

Yes, please. Let's go back and elect Billie Sutton!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm looking at the nationwide voting today and all I have to say is this.

He's going to get back in again in 3 years and I'm making it my life's goal to not be here when he does.

Virginia governor just lost to a Trump supporter. Next year, others will follow. Hang on tight, fuckers. We're in for a bumpy ride because too many are brainwashed and even if he did lose, he'll make it out like he didn't. Dictatorship 101.

I wish everything that I could take you with me, but I'm blowing this Popsicle Stand. Fuck this shit.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is so good it has to be fattening.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-li...ve-mike-wrong/

Mike Lindell's company told to pay $5 million in "Prove Mike Wrong" challenge

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This is so good it has to be fattening.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-li...ve-mike-wrong/

Mike Lindell's company told to pay $5 million in "Prove Mike Wrong" challenge
    What a moron he is.

Thread Information