Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NYC Officer Rosette Samuel (43) kills son, boyfriend and herself

Possibly that happened after she was already a cop?

I haven't finished reading this thread yet, but I found it odd in the article posted in post #8, they are making it seem like she was a jealous person, yet the godmother of the baby was a friend of Dason's. In my opinion, she probably didn't like Dason's family and I'm sure the feeling was mutual. To date for 3 years, have a kid together, AND have his family live right down the street from her and never once came over to their house, had dinner, went somewhere together, etc.? Just odd to me. I don't know about anyone else, but any time I've ever dated someone I really liked, I couldn't wait for my family to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Are they basing this off the son's word, or evidence? Maybe HE killed all 3 of them....

My first thought.

I take that back.....they is nuckin futz. DAmn where did you get those pics?
    Last edited by u2addict; 05-07-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: I read the GD thread.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I haven't finished reading this thread yet, but I found it odd in the article posted in post #8, they are making it seem like she was a jealous person, yet the godmother of the baby was a friend of Dason's. In my opinion, she probably didn't like Dason's family and I'm sure the feeling was mutual. To date for 3 years, have a kid together, AND have his family live right down the street from her and never once came over to their house, had dinner, went somewhere together, etc.? Just odd to me. I don't know about anyone else, but any time I've ever dated someone I really liked, I couldn't wait for my family to meet him.
    I think it's weird that he didn't live with his gf. It makes me think he denied their relationship and wanted to stay "single".

She may have had the kid to try to "trap" him into a relationship with her, when it backfired she was probably super pissed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Guyana tragedy.

Too soon??

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahric13 View Post
    Guyana tragedy.

Too soon??
    I don't get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Jim Jones...lame joke

Not cool!

Thread Information