Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1819

Thread: Boston Marathon: Explosion at Finish Line

thank you bowie and peavey. it's annoying as fuck to have to weed through pages of post to find a piece of information you're looking for or just something that is pertinent. you end up with no one actually reading what's being posted, four people posting the same damn links and comments/info. then someone who isn't reading asks for a link that is four posts prior to theirs. there is no reason for it. this was a big story, most of us are here for the info, not to be the first person to post "cops just knocked on 87 year old woman's door and she's wearing a pink robe and has a small terrier." no one fucking cares.

i'm glad they got this kid alive, i'm kinda shocked. i'm glad there weren't more innocent people harmed in the process. it may not be a popular opinion (i know the jodi folks are pretty out there) but everyone deserves their day in court and everyone should have a fair trial regardless of their crimes. i'd like to be in the 'this is america, we have due process' boat, but the truth is we've kept people incarcerated without trial or charge for years in Guantanamo. it's fucked and it's criminal as far as i'm concerned.

i'm interested in what this cat has to say and how this will all play out. i wonder if the older brother was the 'master mind' behind it all.

[URL=http://s33.photobucket.com/user/poproksnsodapop/media/tumblr_mlj6zz60Zg1qhwa6ro1_500_zps5475ee46.jpg.htm l]

if this is too big..im sorry..dont yell at me

The Feds will go after him with the DP.
    If the kid does talk, the brother will be blamed for everything and become the scapegoat.

Ironically, this month is the anniversary of WACO and OK bombing....

To be fair, at least 5 of those pages you had to scroll through were of Bowie and Ron arguing in theory the pros and cons of racial profiling. Aww. I kid, I kid. Because I love. :)

I am thinking this kid was scared as fuck, hurt and exhausted and didnt have the "die-hard terrorist" thing going for him that his brother did. Even the act of running his brothers body over screams operating on terrified kid mode to me.

And I didnt quote but - People remember the names of fucks like this. It is too high profile to be buried ( think T. McVeigh).
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    thank you bowie and peavey. it's annoying as fuck to have to weed through pages of post to find a piece of information you're looking for or just something that is pertinent. you end up with no one actually reading what's being posted, four people posting the same damn links and comments/info. then someone who isn't reading asks for a link that is four posts prior to theirs. there is no reason for it. this was a big story, most of us are here for the info, not to be the first person to post "cops just knocked on 87 year old woman's door and she's wearing a pink robe and has a small terrier." no one fucking cares.

i'm glad they got this kid alive, i'm kinda shocked. i'm glad there weren't more innocent people harmed in the process. it may not be a popular opinion (i know the jodi folks are pretty out there) but everyone deserves their day in court and everyone should have a fair trial regardless of their crimes. i'd like to be in the 'this is america, we have due process' boat, but the truth is we've kept people incarcerated without trial or charge for years in Guantanamo. it's fucked and it's criminal as far as i'm concerned.

i'm interested in what this cat has to say and how this will all play out. i wonder if the older brother was the 'master mind' behind it all.
    I don't think he's going to say much. I can't claim to know what their motive was, but the oldest brother was willing to die a pretty nasty death for it. For this reason, I'm going with religion-based.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    The Feds will go after him with the DP.
    If the kid does talk, the brother will be blamed for everything and become the scapegoat.

Ironically, this month is the anniversary of WACO and OK bombing....
    Coincidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I am thinking this kid was scared as fuck, hurt and exhausted and didnt have the "die-hard terrorist" thing going for him that his brother did. Even the act of running his brothers body over screams operating on terrified kid mode to me.

And I didnt quote but - People remember the names of fucks like this. It is too high profile to be buried ( think T. McVeigh).
    They won't be remembered because most Americans can't pronounce them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post

i'm interested in what this cat has to say and how this will all play out. i wonder if the older brother was the 'master mind' behind it all
    I really think so. The older brother seemed to be very religious where the younger was more laid back, possibly a stoner. I wonder if the brother guilted him into it. Like the younger strayed from their faith.

Pic of #2 being arrested

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Coincidentally.

They won't be remembered because most Americans can't pronounce them.
    Nah, they're just A-rabs. That's not too many letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Coincidentally.
    Heh. yeah. If tomorrow wasn't a Saturday, Id still keep her home from school. I debated keeping her home today. Ill never send her to school on a 4/20. What is it with the month of April and all the nutbags?

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post

I'm wondering if this kid didn't have resources to go out in a blaze of glory. He was on foot, probably dehydrated, and possibly injured. He probably didn't have the strength to carry around his arsenal. I'm on the fence because I think the bro had bigger balls than he did. I'm being indecisive.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I actually really appreciate the real-time police scanner reports everyone was posting. Yeah, there was some repeats, but I could just skip over those, no one was forcing me to read every single one of them.
    MDS hasn't been slow for me since yesterday.

I couldn't listen to the police scanner since I was doing other things, but I would say the police scanner is more accurate than the media....so I was happy people were posting real-time and not waiting for an article to pop up about it to post with some things over-exaggerated or skimped on.

So thank you all that defied others.

And I hope the fucker lives.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Fucking camera phones. It doesn't take long, does it?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerss View Post
    I actually really appreciate the real-time police scanner reports everyone was posting. Yeah, there was some repeats, but I could just skip over those, no one was forcing me to read every single one of them.

I couldn't listen to the police scanner since I was doing other things, but I would say the police scanner is more accurate than the media....so I was happy people were posting real-time and not waiting for an article to pop up about it to post with some things over-exaggerated or skimped on.

She says in a double post.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I like you Katerss but I have to strongly disagree. There is a reason there are "rules" and there are reasons why we have moderators here.

I'm glad the site is working for you but it is not working for me and others. For example, I had to wait 2 minutes after clicking "reply with quote" before the reply screen displayed. Also, if you look through this thread, you'll see that the last two pages are all double posts. Why? Because the site is bogged down by numerous posts in rapid succession, here and in the Jodi thread.

I understand the scanner reports were helpful but tons of one sentence posts instead of maybe collecting a bunch of messages and putting them in one post has totally bogged down the site.

Im hoping he lives, but who knows the extent of body damage he has and this is where I wonder if someone like this will 'will' hemselves to die because he knows he will end up in a prison cell in solitary for the rest of his life.

I was looking at the pic of the older brother and the redness at the top of his body, was that from the explosives he had strapped to him? I must have missed it because they don't look like what I would call normal burns. I am wondering tho who else is involved or if anyone else is involved.

Also, the dad's loose comments about retaliation if his youngest son dies as well pissed me off. Im sure he's reacting as a father but maybe someone needs to put pictures of all the deceased from the initial bombings and then the legless people in front of his face so he 'gets it'.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Fucking camera phones. It doesn't take long, does it?
    Right before my friend posted this on FB, he posted "So, how long before the boat is on eBay"

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Im hoping he lives, but who knows the extent of body damage he has and this is where I wonder if someone like this will 'will' hemselves to die because he knows he will end up in a prison cell in solitary for the rest of his life.

I was looking at the pic of the older brother and the redness at the top of his body, was that from the explosives he had strapped to him? I must have missed it because they don't look like what I would call normal burns. I am wondering tho who else is involved or if anyone else is involved.

Also, the dad's loose comments about retaliation if his youngest son dies as well pissed me off. Im sure he's reacting as a father but maybe someone needs to put pictures of all the deceased from the initial bombings and then the legless people in front of his face so he 'gets it'.
    He won't get it though because he's convinced his sons were framed.

But someone who use to post here also thinks he was framed....(well it seems like that)

Name names.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Oh no I leave that up to Ron....LOL...And I give up trying to post here tonight...Slow as a mofo and taking forever for this post to go through
    Last edited by Just Me; 04-19-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Slow, slow

I breathe a huge sigh of relief, tonight. Both my kids and I found it hard to sleep last night. We live in the area of where the dragnet happened and the only comfort I took was that we were in the safety of our loft. But, wow. Talk about unnerving.

Who knows what fucking happened, and we won't ever find out because everyone's too busy rooting on vigilante justice.

Cleaned up all the double posts.

Strmmr is correct that those are caused by heavy traffic/posting. Site slowness is attributable to this as well.

Seeing posters thank other posters for defying the rules utterly blows my mind.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 04-19-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Spelling! (not Tori)
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information