Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Justice Williams (9) hanged herself from a shower rail because she was depressed over the birth of a sibling

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    one time my brother hit me and then told my mom i hit him. all i did was cry. we are still friends to this day.
    I threw hotwheels at mine. We are still friends. i chased him with a knife but didnt stab him. Still friends.

cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Um....what is happening in this thread? It's like crazy bait.
    Nothing new. It seemed to bring out the best in our old favourites too. I think this is the one that caused a meltdown in the TM thread last year. It's weird the way it seems to happen for no apparent reason in some threads.

I feel bad for this kid & her family. One throwaway line from a grieving mum trying to figure out what drove her little girl to take such extreme & permanent action & now they're dealing with strangers using assumption as an excuse for attacking a 9 yr old.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I actually read the thread all the way through. I feel really bad for her family. I agree that there is more to this girl's story than we know. And I also don't think she realized the finality of her actions. Either way it's very sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My brother used to chase me around the yard with a scrap of wood. Which was odd because I'm an only child.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    The first time my older sister and I were left home alone, we chased each other around the block with butcher knives. it was like watching a Tom and Jerry cartoon (with weapons). She'd be chasing me, then somehow I'd be chasing her... we weren't trying to kill each other, we were messing around. Yes, I know we're weird. And maybe a bit psycho.

When I found out my mom was pregnant with my younger sister (I was 6) I asked her if she could send the baby back. Lol. I cried when she was born. I was mad. Then they came home with her from the hospital, and I fell in love with her. I used to go into her room if I woke up at night, and pick her up and rock her. She was adorable.
    Last edited by neenerneener; 07-29-2014 at 02:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I'm an only child. No one hit me or kicked me or chased me with a sharp object. :(

My brother used to pin me down and wipe boogers on my lips. I'd rather he chased me with a knife. That was fucking disgusting.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    My sister and I used to chase each other with knives and get into fist fights. We would give each other titty twisters and slam each other's head into walls. We're pretty good friends.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    My brother used to chase me around the yard with a scrap of wood. Which was odd because I'm an only child.
    Hahahaha. This cracked me up.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My parents divorced when my brother was a baby. When he got to be a few years old he asked my Mom where he came from to which I blurted out "I came from Mom and Dad. We got you at the Hospital".
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I hate when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    The first time my older sister and I were left home alone, we chased each other around the block with butcher knives. it was like watching a Tom and Jerry cartoon (with weapons). She'd be chasing me, then somehow I'd be chasing her... we weren't trying to kill each other, we were messing around. Yes, I know we're weird. And maybe a bit psycho.

When I found out my mom was pregnant with my younger sister (I was 6) I asked her if she could send the baby back. Lol. I cried when she was born. I was mad. Then they came home with her from the hospital, and I fell in love with her. I used to go into her room if I woke up at night, and pick her up and rock her. She was adorable.
    Neener, whodathunk we had so much in common. I was 6 when my little brother was born. I was not happy at 1st either. 40 years later my little brother is one of the very few people other than my kids and grandbabies that I absolutely adore.

In our knife battle, we found the blades that go into an electric knife and were trying to whack each other with them. The neighbor called my grandma and she showed up and was screaming at us, "Whats wrong with you damn kids!", along with a few other expletives.

In all the world he is the only person who truly gets me. We have the same tastes in movies, music, and have the same dry sense humor. We can get into these deep discussions over the phone sometimes about different books we just read or movies that we want the other to see. Usually when we do all get together, me and my little bother are off in the corner giggling about something really off. My older siblings think we are both weird. My parents just shake their heads and tell us we both have a very sick sense of humor.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I have a twin, and I think our younger sister thought we got a little more attention sometimes and she would go into a fit of rage. Me and my twin used to love dancing when we were younger, and would make up dance routines. One time my dad decided to film our routine on the video camera, and my younger sister kept trying to be in it. My dad told her to stay back and out of the shot, and she was furious. I think she was around 5, so me and my twin were 9. After, I went into her room to tell her sorry, and she grabbed a roller skate and chucked it at my head. I ducked and it hit the wall behind me and made a huge dent.

Another time, she threw a baseball as hard as she could at my twin, hit her in the chest and knocked the wind out of her.

Really though, me and my twin were just as mean. My younger sister wanted to play with us so badly, she would do whatever we suggested as long as she could be involved. We invented a game called "Run over Jenn" where we would ride our bikes at her while she was on foot and try to run her over. We weren't very nice either I guess....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Lol
    Last edited by foreverintheflux; 07-30-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Thread Information