Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Justice Williams (9) hanged herself from a shower rail because she was depressed over the birth of a sibling

Circling back to what ND said, I really do hope no one from the family see's this thread. I couldn't imagine having to see people be so ignorant and say such terrible things.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Circling back to what ND said, I really do hope no one from the family see's this thread. I couldn't imagine having to see people be so ignorant and say such terrible things.
    HOPEFULLY they will also see that troll was in the minority and the rest of us recognize this poor baby was hurting and this is, as someone said "one of those events that just make us sad".
    No blame
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I have deleted the last page of stupidness. Keep your fights off the threads. A death thread is not the place to complain about issues with other members.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I have deleted the last page of stupidness. Keep your fights off the threads. A death thread is not the place to complain about issues with other members.

Oh thank you, i just pmed olivia to do it. I should have asked you. sorry. thank you.

RIP Justice. My heart goes out to the family.

I've seen my middle son be depressed and it bothers me because they really do get into a state of mind that they think they would be better off dead. I undestand suicide as an adult to be permanent but I wonder if kiddos like this little girl really realize that it's forever. Once you do this you are gone.

I feel super terrible for her parents. And how many of us, if we were in this situation would know what to do or how to feel? I think if something happened to one of my boys like this, I would always be second guessing myself and wishing my baby were back.

So horrible. I wish we knew exactly what caused her to do this, maybe it wasnt just because there was a new baby, maybe there was something else going on.

I'm not wearing any pants
    I think many people underestimate kids. Kids are not stupid. Most know what's up in this world. When my bro was murdered i fought with myself about taking my 8 year old to the wake. I was pregnant when he was killed. It was such a hard decision for me to make. So i pretty much just ASKED him if he wanted to see uncle mike one last time. He already knew about death because i had talks with him before. I explained what happened and all he kept saying was whoever hurt uncle mike was a very bad person. So at the wake , he went up, looked at him and said " i love you uncle mike...have fun in heaven." It was heartwrenching but i was glad i let him do it in the end.

This girl was one sad little girl. As i stated, most kids i have seen were always happy when they found out they were having a new baby bro or sis. Especially girls because they LOVE taking care of babies.
    It just doesn't make sense to me.
    I am so sorry that she did this to herself and i wish she could have gotten some help.
    I think she knew what she was doing was permanent.
    They see a lot in books, tv and so on. There is just no escaping it.
    You do your best as a parent to make sure your kids are stable and happy but you just never know.
    My youngest is 26 now and i still hug and tell him i love him every single day.
    He has some problems[ocd] and we help each other all the time. Hug your babies and give them a lot of love because believe it or not, it helps. sorry for the novel.

I work with kids that are K-5 and I've seen both sides of the spectrum. There have been kids that are absolute ecstatic about a new brother or sister and there have been kiddos that have been outright depressed. I obviously can't see into her mind but I do tend to agree with that she was acting out and thought maybe mom would come rescue her. I also think and agree she didn't really realize the depths and finality of what she was doing. It's really fucked though to say she deserved it or the world is better off without her. That's just insane and completely insensitive and actually ridiculous.

With what Ron said, I've seen some evil children. And I do feel bad using the world "evil" but there it is. I know I've written on here about kids I have been worried about. About 6 years ago we had a 6 year old who stabbed his dog with a knife just because. He was in a regular classroom but would throw these massive fits and would have to be carried out. Once when I was picking him up, I checked his hands to make sure he didn't have a pencil in which to stab me. There are some kids that are downright scary but I don't think this little girl deserves to be put into that group. Depression can hit at a young age and these kiddos just lash out without fully understanding what the hell they are doing. I feel awful for her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Quoththeraven View Post
    I didnt know what to do. I dropped the boy off with his aunt the next day and never said a word. That was 8 years ago, he must be a sophomore by now. I always thought I made a mistake in the back of my mind. I should have my daughter find him on FB and see how he is doing. I'll let you know.
    I first read this a week ago, and I've been giving it some thought. I've raised 3 kids and I lived 2 doors away from a crazy, psycho, bully child.

My first thought was that you should have called CPS. They do not run in and take kids out of the home. They would have investigated, talked to people and probably would have kept a record in case anything else happened.

My second thought was maybe the kid said that because you were being so nice to him, and it made him feel guilty because he knew his brother was dead. He would have needed counseling, CPS again.

Third and last thought, don't worry about it, if the toddler died from a pool accident CPS would have been called in automatically, and everything I said above would have gotten done anyway. Okay now, feel better? :)

I have a 15 yr old and I just had a baby girl 4 mons ago and he loves her. I hate to sound like this but the little girl seems like she's a wee bit selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Michelle Stephens View Post
    I have a 15 yr old and I just had a baby girl 4 mons ago and he loves her. I hate to sound like this but the little girl seems like she's a wee bit selfish.
    A 9 year old doesn't have the wherewithal to comprehend the permanence of her actions.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well, she was 9. Common for there to be jealousy issues. What I find troubling is that you're an adult, passing judgment on a clearly troubled child who ended up suiciding. I like how you compare your 15 year-old to the 9 year-old, and clearly think that if your child was ok with a new sibling, everyone should be. Because, you know, the dynamics are exactly the same. Sigh.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Were you high when you wrote this? Cause.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Were you high when you wrote this? Cause.....
    What if she's sober, but just stupid? :/

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverintheflux View Post
    What if she's sober, but just stupid? :/
    I'm hoping it's drugs. It would suck to be such a dummy. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I'm hoping it's drugs. It would suck to be such a dummy. :(
    Yeah. I don't know which is worse since she has a 4 month old baby. :(

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What an ODD first post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My older brother (older by 6 years) used to beat me something fierce when I was an infant/very young. My earliest memory is him smacking me around in my crib. As I got older, I did horrible things to him like pee in his shampoo and scratch my ass with his toothbrush (and worse things I won't mention here,,,). When I was 11 he was beating me in front of his friends and I stabbed him in his chest with a pair of sewing scissors. I remember my dad driving him to the hospital with the scissors still sticking out his chest. He survived but never laid a hand on me again. I still hate the fucker....

Oh, and I still have those scissors.

Um....what is happening in this thread? It's like crazy bait.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    My older brother (older by 6 years) used to beat me something fierce when I was an infant/very young. My earliest memory is him smacking me around in my crib. As I got older, I did horrible things to him like pee in his shampoo and scratch my ass with his toothbrush (and worse things I won't mention here,,,). When I was 11 he was beating me in front of his friends and I stabbed him in his chest with a pair of sewing scissors. I remember my dad driving him to the hospital with the scissors still sticking out his chest. He survived but never laid a hand on me again. I still hate the fucker....
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    You sound like my crazy aunt. She stabbed my mom with scissors. My mom was younger and didn't hit my crazy aunt though.

This one time my brother kicked me. Then I kicked him back. It was crazy. The end.

one time my brother hit me and then told my mom i hit him. all i did was cry. we are still friends to this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I used to lock my Brother in a hamper. He used to chase me with steak knives. We aren't that close.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information