Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Frozen posts at the top of every page in a thread?

  1. #1
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Frozen posts at the top of every page in a thread?

    Nestle posted rules for a new member in a thread and I posted that it would be a great feature to sticky the rules thread link to show up at the top of every page in a "trouble" thread that is giving Mods/Admins problems. Sort of how you can repeat selected cells in excel at the top of a page when printing.

    Not sure if this is possible, just throwin it out there.
    "

  2. #2
    Balls okac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,756
    Rep Power
    6157118
    I'm pretty sure the retards that dont know how to use the forum correctly arent going to take the time to care if that is posted.
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

  3. #3
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    The funny thing is, every single message board I have ever gone to, I always look for the rules and such first. I don't know if I am old school or what but it just seems normal to understand the minor workings of things in order to not just jump in all awkward.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  4. #4
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    I'm pretty sure the retards that dont know how to use the forum correctly arent going to take the time to care if that is posted.

    -1 just for calling people retards. not cool. sorry but that word irks me.

  5. #5
    Balls okac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,756
    Rep Power
    6157118
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    -1 just for calling people retards. not cool. sorry but that word irks me.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/retard?s=t

    re?tard [ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA
    verb (used with object)
    1.
    to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
    verb (used without object)
    2.
    to be delayed.
    Because it is what I meant...
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

  6. #6
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for smiting me back just because i smited you ...so predictable...joke. Learn to be a big girl and deal with someone not liking what you said. Don't back peddle, you pretty much called everyone a retard. Some new people may not how to navagate around so great at first and that doesn't make them a retard. And i don't need a fucking schooling...i have a disabled sibling so i know what the fucking word retard means. WOW.
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 04-08-2013 at 03:13 PM.

  7. #7
    Balls okac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,756
    Rep Power
    6157118
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Thanks for smiting me back just because i smited you ...so predictable...joke. Learn to be a big girl and deal with someone not liking what you said. Don't back peddle, you pretty much called everyone a retard. Some new people may not how to navagate around so great at first and that doesn't make them a retard. And i don't need a fucking schooling...i have a disabled sibling so i know what the fucking word retard means. WOW.
    eat a dick.
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

  8. #8
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Well...I certainly didn't expect this reaction.
    "

  9. #9
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914

  10. #10
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    eat a dick.
    Again, very predictable. Sad little girl. Classy. Go tell yourself hello some more in you visitor message section.


  11. #11
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Well...I certainly didn't expect this reaction.
    I did, anyone that calls others retards is usually pretty predictable.

    Wasn't so much the word itself...it was the way in which it was used.

    Kind of sad ...she is a taurus just like me and her birthday is the day before mine

  12. #12
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,932
    Rep Power
    21474876
    Oh god, help us all.

  13. #13
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I did, anyone that calls others retards is usually pretty predictable.

    Wasn't so much the word itself...it was the way in which it was used.

    Kind of sad ...she is a taurus just like me and her birthday is the day before mine
    I meant to my thread topic/orig. Post.
    And I'm a Taurus too, wuzzat got to do with it?
    "

  14. #14
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474852

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •