Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Memes, Jokes, Videos & Other Postings/Chat Not Directly Trial Related

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    That guy's whole interview made my soul skip a beat with glee. I loved that he asked honest questions as a journalist and wasn't worried about making her 'feel good'. He was there to get a story, not for her entertainment.
    Still can't bring myself to watch her latest interviews. But, I feel kinda bad if that one reporter did ask her some tough questions and not fall for her bs this time, cause I did say to him on twitter that the last thing we needed to see was another Jodi-stroking puff piece.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    new lego

Was the vampire holding a butt plug?

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Still can't bring myself to watch her latest interviews. But, I feel kinda bad if that one reporter did ask her some tough questions and not fall for her bs this time, cause I did say to him on twitter that the last thing we needed to see was another Jodi-stroking puff piece.

You know what Ryan Owens twitter acct name is? I tried finding him on Twitter and couldn't find him.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    A salami or sausage round - like what's available to her from the jail commissary
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    That guy's whole interview made my soul skip a beat with glee. I loved that he asked honest questions as a journalist and wasn't worried about making her 'feel good'. He was there to get a story, not for her entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    You know what Ryan Owens twitter acct name is? I tried finding him on Twitter and couldn't find him.
    No, sorry. My bad, i thought we were talking about Troy Harden. I haven't watched the interviews, so I got them mixed up.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

OMG. I just read that Jodi still tries to call Travis on the phone and she was sending letters to his house.

I can only imagine what those phone calls are like and the letters?

Dear Travis, I don't know why you have yet to reply to any of my letters. Are you seriously this angry at me?
    What did I ever do to you, that would make you this angry? You know I love you and I always will. I miss you greatly.

I have a new job, working at an Arizona post office. I have also enrolled in school, got my GED, took some Spanish
    classes and I even learned sign language. In my spare time, I visit cancer patients and domestic violence centers.
    I have designed t-shirts for the victims and all proceeds go directly to them. I am just glad you never hit me.
    You were always nice to me and I miss being stuffed by your meat stick. My three holes crave you in the most
    unimaginable way. I always pictured us getting married, having children and growing old together. I have still
    not given up on that dream and I pray to GOD that someday, you will have a change of heart and take me back.

I still recall the last time you and I were together. Speaking of that night, do you still have those shower
    photos I took of you before you left to Cancun? I would like to see them and I would appreciate it immensely
    if you would send me copies, I have been dying to see them.

I forgot to mention that I began selling my art work online and for some strange reason, unbeknownst to me,
    my art has become famous. I don't know how this ever happened but I am flabbergasted at the thought. I have
    even been on television. Can you believe that? Me, Jodi Ann Arias, famous, celebrity, diva extraordinaire?
    To my surprise, my family has been behind me the entire time. I see my mother almost daily. I remember
    there was a time when she and I were so distant. I have been able to find it in my heart to forgive her
    for being so abusive and intrusive. I still remember when I was young and she would hit me with a baseball
    bat, she carried in her purse and she would beat me until I was black and blue. How I was ever to forgive her
    is beyond me. God is truly working in my life.

I forgot to mention that I have a new place. It is a small condo in a gated community, we even have security guards.
    The neighbors are a little crazy if you ask me, but the rent is very affordable. My place has one bedroom and one bath.
    The only regret I have is, NO PETS ALLOWED. And so, how is Napoleon? I remember how you told me that if anything
    ever happened to you, that I would be left in charge of Napoleon. You know that I would do anything for you.
    God forbid anything bad ever happens to you. If you were to die, I just don't know how I could survive without you.
    I would be devastated. Speaking of survive, the t-shirt I made and sell online, have the words 'SURVIVOR'. Clever, don't
    you think?

Travis I want you to know that I will always be there for you. I hope and pray to GOD, that someday, you would have a
    change of heart and forgive me for whatever I did wrong to you. We have yet to finish what we started, remember?
    '1,000 Places to See Before You Die.'

Love always, Jodi Ann Arias.

Jodi Arias Jail Cell interview

To the reading comprehension challenged (you know who you are) who sent me this about my last post in this thread:

"Off-Topic genius. This belongs on the JA MURDER comedy thread that you & yours started. Hypocrite much? A comedy murder thread? Poor Travis"

You do realize that the title of this thread is the "Arias Trial: Memes, Jokes, Videos & Other Postings/Chat Not Directly Trial Related" riiiight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    To the reading comprehension challenged (you know who you are) who sent me this about my last post in this thread:

"Off-Topic genius. This belongs on the JA MURDER comedy thread that you & yours started. Hypocrite much? A comedy murder thread? Poor Travis"

You do realize that the title of this thread is the "Arias Trial: Memes, Jokes, Videos & Other Postings/Chat Not Directly Trial Related" riiiight?
    Really? Even our 'on topic's' are 'off topic' now? WTF???

Anyhoo.....Donovan 'nice lady', hangs up on Nancy Disgrace!

Who is worse? Vote now!

Duplicate deleted
    Last edited by Peace Corpse; 05-28-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post

My mistake..sorry. I didn't see the thread heading . Still there is nothing funny about murder and anyone involved in it IMHO. Have fun & Peace.
    Last edited by Peace Corpse; 05-28-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Corpse View Post
    My mistake..sorry. I didn't see the thread heading . Still there is nothing funny about murder and anyone involved in it IMHO. Have fun & Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Corpse View Post

Sorry if this was already posted

Knock! Knock!

Who's there?

Jodi Arias!

Jodi Arias who?

Congratulations you are on the jury!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthven View Post

Yep! Exactly. Simon says it best.

Jodi's Witnesses

This is too funny!!!!

The Game -- Thinks Amanda Bynes Killed a Guy in Arizona

The Game thinks Amanda Bynes killed a guy in Arizona ... because The Game totally thinks Amanda Bynes is Jodi Arias -- whoopsies!!!

Game was hanging out in NYC Tuesday night -- when we asked if he'd been following the crazy Bynes saga ... to which he replied, "F**k Amanda Bynes ... isn't she the killer? She the person that killed somebody or something?"

Turns out Game was just thinking of Jodi Arias ... that heartless biatch who slaughtered her BF in AZ ... and when our cameraman corrected the rapper, he joked -- "Yeah, I get my killers mixed up."

Check out the video -- it's pretty funny.

Of course, Bynes is no killer -- but she did ask Drake to "murder" her vagina a few months ago ... so, yeah ... there's that.

Video: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/30/rapper...es-jodi-arias/

Jodi Arias Parody ‏@JodiAriasParody4h
    Oh fans, the Warden told me I could go enjoy a virgin gangbang today. Then she called the Medical Examiner

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

don't taze me mods... just testing a new sig.

oh, I'm an evil little puppy
    Last edited by dizzyp; 06-01-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    don't taze me mods... just testing a new sig.

oh, I'm an evil little puppy
    Nice. I'm thinking of a new one as well. Just thought I'd stop in to say hello. Still rough over at the main thread. I have to get some sleep. I had coffee late last night and only slept for a couple of hours. Have a shitload of work to do around the house this weekend, but I will pop in here when I take my frequent coffee breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Just thought I'd stop in to say hello. Still rough over at the main thread.
    well this was predictable: re: "Jodi Thread 2.0" http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...eath-(Part-II)

With apologies to those who were on topic, albeit redundant; this particular thread is now under review (aka: *temporarily* closed) for clean-up from 'shark-jumping'. We may even start a shiny, new thread for the next penalty phase of the trial.

This is not a punitive action but a necessary one. Thank you for your understanding.
    GOOD IDEA re: Penalty phase thread. IMO
    Last edited by dizzyp; 06-01-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Jodi Arias Bloody, Smelly panties for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    well this was predictable: re: "Jodi Thread 2.0" http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...eath-(Part-II)

GOOD IDEA re: Penalty phase thread. IMO
    I blame Animosity. I fell to her peer pressure to finally post in there!

Thread Information