Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 645

Thread: The Reputation System

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Totes magee. My pillow will be soaked.

    In reality (not that i thought you were for reals) i find smites funny. I looked forward to my first Ron smite! Ive only ever been bothered by one smite and it wasnt thd smite, but the conte t. The member got band and after I politely asked a mod removed the comment.
    Some of the best smites I got are always from monter when she's mad at me.

  2. #52
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,143
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Some of the best smites I got are always from monter when she's mad at me.
    Yeah, this was from that lowlife loony.

    And trust me, you deserved your smite woman.

  3. #53
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    i am never smitten.

    except for by beantown, but hers don't count.

    i never smite.

    except for beantown, but that's pretty much like breathing so that doesn't count either.

    i've tried to smite ron a couple of times but it was always too recent after a rep to count.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Yeah, this was from that lowlife loony.

    And trust me, you deserved your smite woman.
    I just now got to see your smite and OMG I LOL'D. At first I thought you were talking about MY bewbs but now I get it! I did deserve that smite, I'll take that one with pleasure!

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i am never smitten.

    except for by beantown, but hers don't count.

    i never smite.

    except for beantown, but that's pretty much like breathing so that doesn't count either.

    i've tried to smite ron a couple of times but it was always too recent after a rep to count.
    Well, now that's been fixed.

  6. #56
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    damnit! now i'm down to only 21367472 rep power points. that hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    damnit! now i'm down to only 21367472 rep power points. that hurts.
    I warned you!

  8. #58
    Superomnininjamember Monter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    9th Circle, Hell, New Yawk
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Some of the best smites I got are always from monter when she's mad at me.

    You always smite the ones you love...or something
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post

    You always smite the ones you love...or something
    Hahahaha, woman you have the tongue of a serpent when you mad!
    Its that red headed'ness in you!

  10. #60
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,784
    Rep Power
    21474872
    ghey

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  11. #61
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    ghey
    It's been reduced to a game at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  12. #62
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    man. i got a monter smite once and it stung. she cuts through to the bone and then gnaws on you like you are a giant chicken leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  13. #63
    Superomnininjamember Monter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    9th Circle, Hell, New Yawk
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    man. i got a monter smite once and it stung. she cuts through to the bone and then gnaws on you like you are a giant chicken leg.

    I dont mean to be that bad
    Except to beanbitch. I mean to be worse to her
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

  14. #64
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post

    I dont mean to be that bad
    Except to beanbitch. I mean to be worse to her
    meh. don't worry about it. pretty sure i deserved that smite because i was being an intolerant dick. you sure did follow up with some lovely ones that put the universe back into balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  15. #65
    Superomnininjamember Monter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    9th Circle, Hell, New Yawk
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    meh. don't worry about it. pretty sure i deserved that smite because i was being an intolerant dick. you sure did follow up with some lovely ones that put the universe back into balance.
    You crack me up lady
    Wow no wonder beanbitch gets so bent over rep! Who knew??
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

  16. #66
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    You crack me up lady
    Wow no wonder beanbitch gets so bent over rep! Who knew??
    i always wonder how she has such a high rep number. i decided once that i would give her a smite per day to see if i could get her into the red but after a few days i gave up because that was way to much of an investment in her life for me to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  17. #67
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't really get bent...as i said, it just irks me to get a smite for no reason.

    A lot of others say shit about it too and you know it but you just won't admit it and that's fine.
    Gotta love how i get singled out.
    Like now, i just got 3 and none are showing up so don't know what's wrong. Wierd.

    Truthfully, i didn't even know how to use it or what it was for till i saw everyone here doing it.
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 04-19-2014 at 11:19 AM.

  18. #68
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    oh, also because i kept repping her on accident and then spending a bunch of time repping everyone else so that i could smite her back even. i was working on zero gains so i gave up.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  19. #69
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I don't really get bent...as i said, it just irks me to get a smite for no reason.

    A lot of others say shit about it too and you know it but you just won't admit it and that's fine.
    Gotta love how i get singled out.
    Like now, i just got 3 and none are showing up so don't know what's wrong. Wierd.

    Truthfully, i didn't even know how to use it or what it was for till i saw everyone here doing it.
    No one in this thread was bitching about reps. The purpose it was made was because you a few Jodi nutcases had a somewhat meltdown over them.

    Notice that no one in this thread is bitching about smites. The only conversation was MJoy wondering if smites max out. Then it was dead until you decided to bring it up... yet again... and derail another thread.

    I smited you for bitching about it again, and honestly just because it obviously bothers you so much. Shut the fuck up about your god damn reps and find something more important in your life to give a fuck about.



    On another note, where the fuck has MJoy been?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  20. #70
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Actually a nice person just informed me why i can't see them ...cause i have you cunts on ignore!! oopsie! thanks nice person. You rock.

  21. #71
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,143
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Ignore you say? Aw shucks!

  22. #72
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Do it, it's AWESOME!!! You'll be glad you did.

  23. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    You obviously DO get bent. Do you know how many times people get smited over the stupidest shit? Who cares?

    And if you are going back and forth on being preemie and not preemie people who smite you most likely dont realize you arent preemie and can't see who smited/repped you.

    Get over yourself.

  24. #74
    Superomnininjamember Monter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    9th Circle, Hell, New Yawk
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Actually a nice person just informed me why i can't see them ...cause i have you cunts on ignore!! oopsie! thanks nice person. You rock.
    If you have us on ignore. how would you know you are being smited, bag o'ass?
    You are such a fucking idiot - dont try and play clever. You are an epic fail
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

  25. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    If you have us on ignore. how would you know you are being smited, bag o'ass?
    You are such a fucking idiot - dont try and play clever. You are an epic fail
    This made me lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •