Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 645

Thread: The Reputation System

  1. #26
    Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hotter than Hotter Hell, Miami, Florida
    Posts
    8,216
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    LOL. I didn't know it was possible to max out rep. But I am content with being the winner.
    Better look at MyDeathSpace's Rep Power. And his is rising.....

  2. #27
    Senior Member rebkas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    10175838
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    LOL. I didn't know it was possible to max out rep. But I am content with being the winner.

  3. #28
    Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cray Cray Town
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    21474850
    What does she win?

    And yay MJoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

  4. #29
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    I think one of the more important things in Mike's rep system explanation was the entire paragraph about not bitchibg about smites (or rep.). It would be just ducky if this was actually followed.
    "

  5. #30
    The Dude abides. strmmrgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I think one of the more important things in Mike's rep system explanation was the entire paragraph about not bitchibg about smites (or rep.). It would be just ducky if this was actually followed.


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

  6. #31
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Just a heads up...i am getting smited but thy are not showing up for some reason. This whole system is pretty much why people fight so much here. It was a lot better before it existed.

  7. #32
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    "

  8. #33
    Superomnininjamember Monter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    9th Circle, Hell, New Yawk
    Posts
    12,143
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Just a heads up...i am getting smited but thy are not showing up for some reason. This whole system is pretty much why people fight so much here. It was a lot better before it existed.
    You have never been a functional member of this forum, and are universally fucking hated. So your opinion means jack fucking shit
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

  9. #34
    The Dude abides. strmmrgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Bean, you're the only one causing a ruckus over reps. So no, it's not why everyone is fighting. Hell, you're the only one swinging.
    I just can't wrap my head around why you put so much stock in reps and smites. They mean nothing and hold absolutely no value. You can't trade them, barter with them, or buy goods with them. They are not a commodity.


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

  10. #35
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Bean, you're the only one causing a ruckus over reps. So no, it's not why everyone is fighting. Hell, you're the only one swinging.
    I just can't wrap my head around why you put so much stock in reps and smites. They mean nothing and hold absolutely no value. You can't trade them, barter with them, or buy goods with them. They are not a commodity.
    And more, actually most importantly, if you don't care what people think of you then a smite (or rep) from someone who's opinion doesn't matter to you....should be water off a duck's back.
    "

  11. #36
    The Dude abides. strmmrgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    And more, actually most importantly, if you don't care what people think of you then a smite (or rep) from someone who's opinion doesn't matter to you....should be water off a duck's back.
    Yes! This as well.

    You diminish your credibility when you say shit like "pfftwhatevericouldntgiveafuckwhatanyofyouthinkOHM YGODWHOSMITEDME???!!!"


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

  12. #37
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    "pfftwhatevericouldntgiveafuckwhatanyofyouthinkOHM YGODWHOSMITEDME???!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  13. #38
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    I can't remember the last time I didn't have a few smites on my page.

    I have a minimum of 3 smites on my page. Minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  14. #39
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I can't remember the last time I didn't have a few smites on my page.

    I have a minimum of 3 smites on my page. Minimum.
    I just checked and you're totally full of shit, it's all people sucking your dick, so I'm smiting you.


  15. #40
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I just checked and you're totally full of shit, it's all people sucking your dick, so I'm smiting you.

    Am I doing something wrong? This place isn't what it used to be. But thanks.

    Now I have to go look. What the fuck, people?

    I think that since most long time members are topped out no one cares anymore. Except for Beantown. She cares enough for everyone though.

    ETA: Holy shit I really don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  16. #41
    The Dude abides. strmmrgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I just checked and you're totally full of shit, it's all people sucking your dick, so I'm smiting you.


    But seriously, I don't get the big deal.


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

  17. #42
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Hey! I wasn't sucking his dick. I supposed that could have been a dmite, but....eh.
    I did smite WTBB earlier :)
    "

  18. #43
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Double
    "

  19. #44
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Hey! I wasn't sucking his dick. I supposed that could have been a dmite, but....eh.
    I did smite WTBB earlier :)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  20. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,583
    Rep Power
    21474865
    I'm on my phone so I can't see my smites but now when I get home I'm going to be on a mission to smite Miller into oblivion because I know it will ruin her life!

  21. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,583
    Rep Power
    21474865
    For the record I miss the one hour rule reputation. That Shit was fun and we could all see each others smites.

    Mods, can you fix this for our entertainment please?

  22. #47
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I'm on my phone so I can't see my smites but now when I get home I'm going to be on a mission to smite Miller into oblivion because I know it will ruin her life!

    Totes magee. My pillow will be soaked.

    In reality (not that i thought you were for reals) i find smites funny. I looked forward to my first Ron smite! Ive only ever been bothered by one smite and it wasnt thd smite, but the conte t. The member got band and after I politely asked a mod removed the comment.
    "

  23. #48
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,918
    Rep Power
    21474859
    I got my second smite today

    You know what they say, you have enemies? Then you're doing something right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  24. #49
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I got my second smite today

    You know what they say, you have enemies? Then you're doing something right.
    The old system was so much better.

    Man, so many original members are gone now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  25. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,583
    Rep Power
    21474865
    If you ever say you never get smited, someone will get you!

    It was on the old board but I went on a smite spree and even tho it said my name, I would put someone else's name to it.
    Lawchick got mad at me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •