Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Results 626 to 648 of 648

Thread: The Reputation System

  1. #626
    Senior Member DrMichaelBaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Morgue
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    9813153
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Have you used the link posted in the tech support area to get the mobile version of the full site?
    Yes thanks...I prefer the full version for some reason.


    Originally posted by animosity:

    Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

  2. #627
    Senior Member More Cowbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    2818403
    Hi,

    My rep power shows zero. How do I activate it? Thank you

  3. #628
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,693
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbelle View Post
    Hi,

    My rep power shows zero. How do I activate it? Thank you
    It's not showing zero to me. 440707
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  4. #629
    Senior Member nclexusgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    911
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbelle View Post
    Hi,

    My rep power shows zero. How do I activate it? Thank you
    Oh, if you want to utilize the rep system you have to randomly go around and choose the "disapprove" option on posts.

    Kidding, but you might have to use the desktop version to view your rep points.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

  5. #630
    Senior Member More Cowbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    2818403
    I was gonna say... I have had a reputation since I was 15 ;)

    Really, tho, I can see everyone elses - but not mine.

  6. #631
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,693
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbelle View Post
    I was gonna say... I have had a reputation since I was 15 ;)

    Really, tho, I can see everyone elses - but not mine.
    Are you on mobile or desktop version? Now you're showing 655456.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  7. #632
    Senior Member More Cowbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    2818403
    I am on my laptop. I have never visited the site on my phone. I will post a screen shot of what I see...

    Ummmm, well as Emily Littella says: "Nevermind." All of a sudden I have rep power showing. Yay!

  8. #633
    Member Caraslzybonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Yamhill, Oregon
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    2926734
    So I won't see my rep points unless I sign on to my PC? I'm always on my phone and my points show zero, so I'm curious...

  9. #634
    Administrator mydeathspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    13,604
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    So I won't see my rep points unless I sign on to my PC? I'm always on my phone and my points show zero, so I'm curious...
    Maybe no one has rep'd you? Ohhhhhhhhh!


    Rep Power
    0

  10. #635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,762
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Maybe no one has rep'd you? Ohhhhhhhhh!


    Rep Power
    0
    he has one now. rep power = 1

  11. #636
    Member Caraslzybonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Yamhill, Oregon
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    2926734
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Maybe no one has rep'd you? Ohhhhhhhhh!


    Rep Power
    0
    I've had quite a few reps, that's why I'm confused

  12. #637
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Still none?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  13. #638
    Member Caraslzybonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Yamhill, Oregon
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    2926734
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Still none?
    Yeah, but my settings page shows I have 215639056 points... So confused lol

  14. #639
    Administrator mydeathspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    13,604
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    Yeah, but my settings page shows I have 215639056 points... So confused lol
    Maybe it gives you a bunch for going Premium? I actually have no idea how it works.

  15. #640
    Member Caraslzybonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Yamhill, Oregon
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    2926734
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Maybe it gives you a bunch for going Premium? I actually have no idea how it works.
    Why you messing with me lol? I just wanted to feel special for having some rep

  16. #641
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    Your rep power says this now: 2371140

    The rep system makes no sense but I think your rep should show up green now.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  17. #642
    Member Caraslzybonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Yamhill, Oregon
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    2926734
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Your rep power says this now: 2371140

    The rep system makes no sense but I think your rep should show up green now.
    Thanks, my bar is green my rep under it says zero...

    ETA, it's fixed. I now have points. Thanks everyone ❤

  18. #643
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,025
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Now your rep says 2585888...it's possessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  19. #644
    Senior Member catastrophe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minnesotaaa
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    2880780
    I have been rep'd recently a few times, I know as it's telling me "Latest Reputation Received (44882428 point(s) total" in the settings page... And I see I have a green bar goin' too but that it is also saying for me Rep Power: 0

  20. #645
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,142
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    I have been rep'd recently a few times, I know as it's telling me "Latest Reputation Received (44882428 point(s) total" in the settings page... And I see I have a green bar goin' too but that it is also saying for me Rep Power: 0
    I think there is a threshold. And then it adds it all at once.

  21. #646
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,297
    Rep Power
    20367564
    Gray means meh?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  22. #647
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Gray means meh?
    I think it means they don't have enough rep power yet.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  23. #648
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,062
    Rep Power
    21474861
    I think you need like 50 posts before you can give rep to others...and you are gray until then.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •