Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Martinez Fan Club Thread!!!

Treena Kay prosecuted the Marjorie Orbin case featured on 48 hours, Diary of a Showgirl. She speaks in this video in the beginning @1:10 and she speaks again at the end.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6732184n

Here's an update of the Orbin case from Shanna Hogan - if you're interested, she says the lead detective on that case is opening a Facebook page and will be answering questions.

Shanna Hogan

For readers of "Dancing with Death," I wanted to post an exclusive update for my Facebook friends! Marjorie is still locked away in Perryville Prison and has nearly exhausted her appeals. She works in the prison kitchen and has apparently lost a lot of weight. I recently spent some time with Jake Orbin Jr., who was attending the Arias trial out of curiosity. He is doing well and raising Noah, who is now 16 and looks just like his father! Noah plays the guitar (Jake showed me video). Sharon and her husband Jessiah (who Marjorie had an affair with) are still married. And my good friend, former Phoenix homicide detective David Barnes has had the charges dropped against him but is still battling to get his job back. He stays busy competing in triathlons. Dave has also generously offered to answer any questions about the Orbin homicide investigation to anyone on FB. www.facebook.com/david.barnes.7777.

Juan in action during his latest case - prosecution of police officer Richard Chrisman who killed Daniel Rodriguez - and Rodriguez's dog.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2591661136001

Court room looks a lot smaller and messier!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Wow. Haven't seen this thread for awhile! thanks for the post, zeebee. That video was over edited. But it was good to see The Prosecutor in action again
    Do you happen to know if this trial is being aired live?

Just seeing him makes my heart happy and puts a smile on my face. He's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Wow. Haven't seen this thread for awhile! thanks for the post, zeebee. That video was over edited. But it was good to see The Prosecutor in action again
    Do you happen to know if this trial is being aired live?
    I don't know if it is being aired live or not, I just stumbled across that video. It is good to see Juan in action again!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Juan in action during his latest case - prosecution of police officer Richard Chrisman who killed Daniel Rodriguez - and Rodriguez's dog.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2591661136001

Court room looks a lot smaller and messier!
    Oh wow, it's like they're holding the trial in a hoarder's courtroom! Definitely not spruced up for the cameras this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Oh wow, it's like they're holding the trial in a hoarder's courtroom! Definitely not spruced up for the cameras this time.
    I know! There's such a big difference.

Hahaha, I think I know what you guys are talking about. That's all evidence. There must be a lot more physical evidence in this case than in the Arias case (geez, I can't really think of any physical evidence in that case save the camera and journal.) So the evidence was all stacked up. They handled that a lot better in the Anthony case in FL by having a large table. Smaller courtrooms must not have such luxury. The courtroom I was just in had several physical evidence items but they were all neatly kept on a cart. It's deff. up to the court clerk and this one must not really care.

There was an evidence table in the Arias case, right in front of the staple lady. (As WAT calls her, lol) It was a lot of paper, though, photographs and transcripts of texts and e-mails. I remember Nurmi always poking around it, trying to find something.
    They also had all the items from the washer and dryer, but I don't know where they stored them after they were admitted. Maybe they just referred to the photographs after that.

They're following the trial here http://forums.wildabouttrial.com/sho...id=2175&page=4
    WAT will be live-tweeting.
    Last edited by I doubt it; 08-11-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: ETA link

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Hahaha, I think I know what you guys are talking about. That's all evidence. There must be a lot more physical evidence in this case than in the Arias case (geez, I can't really think of any physical evidence in that case save the camera and journal.) So the evidence was all stacked up. They handled that a lot better in the Anthony case in FL by having a large table. Smaller courtrooms must not have such luxury. The courtroom I was just in had several physical evidence items but they were all neatly kept on a cart. It's deff. up to the court clerk and this one must not really care.
    HA! I didn't realize it was all evidence. The video makes it look like they had to set up shop in a broom closet while the ~real~ courtroom was being fumigated or something. Very interesting.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

croakerqueen123 has 3 videos of JM's new trial, all of them starring the defense attorney. Boo! There's another view of the courtroom and it looks a little neater.

HA! I didn't realize it was all evidence. The video makes it look like they had to set up shop in a broom closet while the ~real~ courtroom was being fumigated or something. Very interesting.
    That's what I believe anyway. Anything in a paper bag, or plastic bag, or a cardboard box or eenvelopespecially if it has various color. Tape is almost guaranteed to be evidence, esp if it's up at or toward the front of the court room.

Also, I was amazed at the high numbers in evidence in arias' case. Then I realized it wasn't all evidence, it was exhibits and didn't necessarily get admitted.

It's count down time to the Convict being back in court. Not that the actual penalty phase is going to begin any time soon, but, I'm just waiting to watch Mi Juan in action. Wonder what he's thinking...I'm sure he's more than prepared for the witch.

Is he coming back to oppose Jodi in Round 2? Or will Arizona appoint a new prosecutor?

He can beat Nurmi but can he beat Jodi one on one? She is a lot more dangerous and slippery...

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Is he coming back to oppose Jodi in Round 2? Or will Arizona appoint a new prosecutor?

He can beat Nurmi but can he beat Jodi one on one? She is a lot more dangerous and slippery...
    Uhh, is this a real question?

Uhh, is this a real question?
    She has had almost two years to prepare, knows the case inside and out, will go to any lengths to battle Juan, and is a quick study. She has nothing else to focus on... I wouldn't underestimate her.

How will the fan club feel if Martinez fails for a second time to get the death sentence? This time with an untrained lawyer representing herself as the opponent?

Why don't you look up how often a defendant who is pro se actually wins. Especially a criminal defendant. Mind you, Arias isn't re-trying the case she is only presenting a summary case, which will have no impact on her guilt or the already determined aggravation. She will be presenting her case for mitigating circumstances - something she essentially already did. So, if you want to see how she'll do you've already had a preview.

I really don't think she's spent her time in the last year and 3 months studying up. Given her updates via the Arias Innocence page and her twitter it seems as though she's maintained her ploy of charity awareness and doing "art".

Someone wishing to be Pro Se, especially in such a serious case, would have spent their time a little more wisely.

Why don't you look up how often a defendant who is pro se actually wins. Especially a criminal defendant.
    I'm sure it's a grim prospect for anyone, but this is Jodi we are talking about. The original trial was an epic clusterfuck of international renown AND that was with 3 lawyers to control her.

Martinez won't know what to expect, it will be non-traditional warfare. His obvious disdain for her will only be magnified by the many legal mistakes she is sure to make, and that could be a distraction when he boils over. Again and again.

If Jodi could destroy an entire Mormon congregation with just her butthole, what could she do with the rest of her magical powers? I'm not sure but I can't wait to see it all in action. Underestimating her would be a huge mistake.

I'm sure it's a grim prospect for anyone, but this is Jodi we are talking about. The original trial was an epic clusterfuck of international renown AND that was with 3 lawyers to control her.

Martinez won't know what to expect, it will be non-traditional warfare. His obvious disdain for her will only be magnified by the many legal mistakes she is sure to make, and that could be a distraction when he boils over. Again and again.

If Jodi could destroy an entire Mormon congregation with just her butthole, what could she do with the rest of her magical powers? I'm not sure but I can't wait to see it all in action. Underestimating her would be a huge mistake.
    Destroyed an entire Mormon congregation?

You're either trolling or delusional. I'm hoping for trolling.

we were discussing voices in another thread and reading through all of these coconut posts, i have decided that his voice sounds like owen meany's.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Technically, it wasn't just her butthole. If I recall correctly, there were three wondrous holes.

Thread Information