Page 968 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 966 967 968 969 970 978 1018 1068 1468 ... LastLast
Results 24,176 to 24,200 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    He didn't pour that water, he tried throwing it into the cup. Look at the picture before you even start the video.. a waterfall.
    HAHAHAHAA..tears streaming down my cheeks...watched it several times....what a goofball

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    For those who think it's boring, just sitting and waiting outside the courtroom for news of a verdict, think of it this way. It's like going to the theatre to see a good performance. The excitement builds as time draws closer to the curtain going up and the anticipation balances the time you've been waiting for it to happen. As for Katie, she's just one of the group of watchers but has blocked out her movements and position on the stage so that she can create the impression that she is not just another bit player in the background of the scene. (It's called upstaging)--trying to project herself into the centre of the drama when, in reality, you're just part of the scenery. She mostly stands near the elevators, conferring with a group of friends and talking on her 'phone. You have to see it. I suspect that from her perspective, this is a good career move. Kinda like the Paris Hilton of the court watchers. She's well-groomed, (not at all orange), and adopts an attitude of benign tolerance when approached by someone who is not part of her little group. I'll let you know what happens today. It's all interesting.
    Ian is our man on the scene. Thanks, Ian!

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

For those who think it's boring, just sitting and waiting outside the courtroom for news of a verdict, think of it this way. It's like going to the theatre to see a good performance. The excitement builds as time draws closer to the curtain going up and the anticipation balances the time you've been waiting for it to happen. As for Katie, she's just one of the group of watchers but has blocked out her movements and position on the stage so that she can create the impression that she is not just another bit player in the background of the scene. (It's called upstaging)--trying to project herself into the centre of the drama when, in reality, she's just part of the scenery and doesn't have any lines to speak. . She mostly stands near the elevators, conferring with a group of friends and talking on her 'phone. You have to see it. I suspect that from her perspective, this is a good career move. Kinda like the Paris Hilton of the court watchers. She's well-groomed, (not at all orange), and adopts an attitude of benign tolerance when approached by someone who is not part of her little group. Katie is disciplined. She gets there at 6:30 in the morning and grabs the first seat in line. Then she parks some of her possessions there to save it, and moves over to the elevators. "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."

I'll let you all know what happens today. It's all interesting.
    Thanks for that observation Ian. I thought that about her, that she was trying to insert herself into the trial somehow. Almost Jodi like wouldn't you say?

Thank you Ian!! You are so awesome with all you're observations. We all envy you but love you nonetheless ;))

For those who think it's boring, just sitting and waiting outside the courtroom for news of a verdict, think of it this way. It's like going to the theatre to see a good performance. The excitement builds as time draws closer to the curtain going up and the anticipation balances the time you've been waiting for it to happen. As for Katie, she's just one of the group of watchers but has blocked out her movements and position on the stage so that she can create the impression that she is not just another bit player in the background of the scene. (It's called upstaging)--trying to project herself into the centre of the drama when, in reality, she's just part of the scenery and doesn't have any lines to speak. . She mostly stands near the elevators, conferring with a group of friends and talking on her 'phone. You have to see it. I suspect that from her perspective, this is a good career move. Kinda like the Paris Hilton of the court watchers. She's well-groomed, (not at all orange), and adopts an attitude of benign tolerance when approached by someone who is not part of her little group. Katie is disciplined. She gets there at 6:30 in the morning and grabs the first seat in line. Then she parks some of her possessions there to save it, and moves over to the elevators. "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."

Very interesting and poetic observations especially the Paris Hilton reference. Now she is a no talent fame -seeking individual. Hope you have a good day. We look forward to your reports.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

If everyone is ok with it. I'm going to copy down all the nice things that were said about Deanna and forward them on to her. I just want her to know how loved and respected she is.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    If everyone is ok with it. I'm going to copy down all the nice things that were said about Deanna and forward them on to her. I just want her to know how loved and respected she is.
    Aww that's really nice! I'm so glad she's able to intelligently give insight on the REAL Travis. Not this fictional monster created by the conscious-less DT. Her, JM, Skye, and Chris Hughes have been the voices of reason and logic in this mess. Travis would be proud.

That's a lovely idea :) I'm happy for you to use what i said

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Ian is our man on the scene. Thanks, Ian!
    He is! Look forward to your updates Ian!

Please do! Please tell her she's my first girl crush, not in a stalker weird kind of way LOL.

If anyone should be giving lessons/speeches on how to testify in court it should be her! Samuels, Alyce and Geffner should all take note!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Deanna has class and my utmost admiration! She is truly an inspirational person, and has not let the defendant have the pleasure of ruining anything for her by the lies she told.

Apparently the jurors are in no hurry to get this done

MC Superior Court (@courtpio)
    5/8/13, 10:34 AM
    The new hours for the jury in #JodiArias will be 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.

Thank you for that wonderful visual Ian. I can really see it that way. Well put.

Deanna is the absolute definition of a lady and friend!!!

Deanna was by far the classiest person who testified in this trial.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Booooo at 10am!
    I'm on my cell phone so I can't quote. :(

Please tell her we love Napoleon and we love her for taking care of him (among many other things!) and ask for an update on how they both are doing. Great idea, BTW!

...As for Katie... "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."
    Great description, Ian! Don't try to get between her and the cameras! Dangerous.

Ian, you are correct sir! That is exactly what Katie is doing. I do think she is quite approachable from meeting her twice. When I wanted the picture up in the hallway, she declined and then on the courtroom steps was more than willing to take the picture. It's all her way of being a somewhat center of attention. I think that is why she hangs out on the steps after court is done. She said it was to provide pictures to DR Drew but I call bullshit on that! She is waiting for people to notice and approach her. It's her 15-minutes of fame and if she can work it into a gig, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I don't believe there was any box of anything mailed to her. She did not make mention of a thank you or anything in her text that evening. Another bs lie to get the spideys in.

Ian is heading down, he can take the Light Rail from where he is staying! He will call Faq with any breaking activities. Both those guys are real gentlemen! It was interesting going through security with them, they had more stuff than I did. And Ian got into a long discussion with the TSA agent. If you haven't noticed, he is an intellect and has lots of insight on things.

forgot to mention, the three of us walked to City Center, just to see the set up. they can confirm this, I thought I spotted a juror walk by, the young short haired guy that sat in the front row and wore hooded sweatshirts with zippers. he was mentioned last night as walking apart from the group by Stacy I believe. I thought he looked like a good juror, and he was sporting a wedding band. He was not in the courtyard where the cameras were, but walked down the street in front.
    Thanks Poppycock, and you are every bit a lady! Yeah, it was kind of funny, Poppycock and I had to remind Ian that we only had 10 minutes to get up the elevators, it was 4:20 in the afternoon. He was making some good conversation with that security man.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to M Joy again.

They changed it by the second day, so it doesn't seem to mean anything significant. Probably avoiding traffic or adjusting to someone's schedule maybe?
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Chris Hrapsky‏@chris12news2h
    #jodiarias #verdictwatch outside the courthouse. MCSO puts up tape to section off media and trial groupies. pic.twitter.com/2a5P6rx7YO

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Since I am at work, I signed up for a text alert..not from WAT but another place.

Anyway, it just went off about 5 minutes ago, and totally freaked me out. (I forgot that the jurors were starting later this morning, I thought OMG we have a verdict!)

Turns out it was for a press conference for Amanda Berry.

Heart rate has finally returned back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    Since I am at work, I signed up for a text alert..not from WAT but another place.

Anyway, it just went off about 5 minutes ago, and totally freaked me out. (I forgot that the jurors were starting later this morning, I thought OMG we have a verdict!)

Turns out it was for a press conference for Amanda Berry.

Heart rate has finally returned back to normal.
    me too i think it was CBS. i missed a potty break in order to get back to my desk...

Seriously? they want to sleep in??! where is the urgency??? It's not like it's for months and they have appts (gheez hopefully anyway). They should be digging in to get this done asap. For like a week or two of their life. What is wrong with that? I dunt get it!

As for Katie, she's just one of the group of watchers but has blocked out her movements and position on the stage so that she can create the impression that she is not just another bit player in the background of the scene. (It's called upstaging)--trying to project herself into the centre of the drama when, in reality, she's just part of the scenery and doesn't have any lines to speak. . She mostly stands near the elevators, conferring with a group of friends and talking on her 'phone. You have to see it. I suspect that from her perspective, this is a good career move. Kinda like the Paris Hilton of the court watchers. She's well-groomed, (not at all orange), and adopts an attitude of benign tolerance when approached by someone who is not part of her little group. Katie is disciplined. She gets there at 6:30 in the morning and grabs the first seat in line. Then she parks some of her possessions there to save it, and moves over to the elevators.
    It's funny, that sounds a lot like what Jodi would do, doesn't it? Do you think she realizes the irony?

The new hours for the jury in #JodiArias will be 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.[/B]
    Probably want to take their kids to school and avoid traffic. Setting a schedule also sounds like we've got a few more days ahead of us!

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Ian, you are correct sir! That is exactly what Katie is doing. I do think she is quite approachable from meeting her twice. When I wanted the picture up in the hallway, she declined and then on the courtroom steps was more than willing to take the picture. It's all her way of being a somewhat center of attention. I think that is why she hangs out on the steps after court is done. She said it was to provide pictures to DR Drew but I call bullshit on that! She is waiting for people to notice and approach her. It's her 15-minutes of fame and if she can work it into a gig, why not?
    Let her know from me that as soon as this trial is over, the carriage turns back into a pumpkin.

I am trying to keep up, so I apologize for asking what is most likely a dumb question, but who is Katie?

Thread Information