Page 86 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Will it never end? Now 600 pages of Jodi's diary have been released to HLN.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloItsMe View Post
    Have you watched the memorial video? It's nice to see happy pictures of him.

A beautiful guy, with a smile that would light up any room he walks into. I have watched this video, several times....it's nice to see him reflected as he was in life, without the darkness of Jodi tainting his image, in any way. I find myself looking at these photos, of him surrounded with so many lovely girls, and thinking "what would have happened if you'd picked THAT girl, instead....why didn't you pick her, Travis?" and it's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Please please let David Lohr or some other enterprising crime writer/journalist get their hands on the Arias parents interviews. I don't think I can handle HLN.

Wendy Murphy did make a good point about the sudden onset of Alyce's flu today though

It appeared not long after she claimed she could find no evidence in her observations that Stabby was jealous of TA and JM smiled like the cat that swallowed the proverbial canary
    tawni dilly will prolly have them first http://www.youtube.com/user/tawnidilly

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    And I don't understand that, at all. Jodi is alive and can spin her version of events. Travis can't defend himself and tell in his own words what really happened. I don't see how anything can be deemed prejudicial to the defendant when she can get up there and try to counteract. I think slandering the victim is prejudicial to the victim. Especially when the only "evidence" at all comes from the killer herself.

I see "Snookie" the defense attorney is back on JVM. She said LaVa is the best witness the defense has had; which might be true, but that isn't saying much at all.

Someone on the panel also brought up LaVa's conveniently coming down with Martinez Flu. LaVi isn't fooling anyone with her sudden illness.
    Why are the videos of the parents not allowed into evidence? Shouldn't the prosecution be able to prove that she was unstable from the start? How is it a fair trial when it is biased in the first place? The victim is on trial here. They have delved into every area of his life dragging him through the mud. It's sickening. I wonder how they all do this and sleep with themselves at night. Does anyone think the defense really believes that their client is innocent in this case?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    omg - hln has new private diaries for jodi?? 600 pages??
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

That they got from Good Morning America.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I wish there were more details out there about the reasons surrounding his suicide and for long he'd been "troubled" (for lack of a better word), because, I hate to admit, I broke out on goosebumps on my arms when I stumbled on that shit and realized the DATE he'd shot himself.

The shitstorm of fuck and awe that surrounds this case just keeps growing like a malignant tumor.
    In the link you gave to the little Freeman brother who killed himself, Desiree Freeman wrote a Facebook Note. In it she says he killed himself because he'd been molested as a young boy, and he never talked about it. Apparently, the memories started haunting him the year prior to his suicide...and it appears he may have been getting some desires (not sure what that meant), so he killed himself to prevent any new victims...at least that's what I read in there. Sad story. But not related to Stabby's apprehension. Just coincidence.

Which they will no doubt dole out one page at a time...

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    In the link you gave to the little Freeman brother who killed himself, Desiree Freeman wrote a Facebook Note. In it she says he killed himself because he'd been molested as a young boy, and he never talked about it. Apparently, the memories started haunting him the year prior to his suicide...and it appears he may have been getting some desires (not sure what that meant), so he killed himself to prevent any new victims...at least that's what I read in there. Sad story. But not related to Stabby's apprehension. Just coincidence.
    omg - is that where the pedo story came from??? this is just too weird

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    But no doubt somewhere she took pieces of a truth from and twisted them into her self defense story
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

How do they get a hold of all this information??! I would think that the DA's office would have kept all of the evidence away from the public and media, at least until the trial is over.

hmmmm, maybe that's where the defendant got her pedo theory....she threads bits and pieces of truth into her lies, to add some semblance of "reality" to it

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

The family put part of Josh Freeman's suicide note on his Caringbridge site:

"My dear family: This note will be my farewell to you... by the time you read this I will have already ended my life. I cannot ask you to forgive me for what I have done, but please allow me to explain.

"You know very well the struggle that I have been facing. I have spent the past year experiencing what I can only describe as 'hell', As I have said many times before, I would rather die than ever hurt a child.

"I'm certain the question you're asking is "Why didn't you keep fighting?' Why did I choose to end my life now? Because I refuse to allow my personality, my desires, to be twisted by this sickness. I have chosen the excise this cancer in the only way I know how. If I must go to hell, then I will go on my own terms. I will go selfishly and stupidly perhaps, but as one who was willing to give up EVERYTHING to keep his promise."
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman/mystory

I personally think it is just a tragic coincidence about the date.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    How do they get a hold of all this information??! I would think that the DA's office would have kept all of the evidence away from the public and media, at least until the trial is over.
    requests thru the "freedom of information act" they have to turn it over by law

Whoa.

I think it might be a huge coincidence.... wouldn't JA have said something?!
    Wouldn't anyone else have said something?

IDK either. this is crazy
    It's way too much of a coincidence that he started having horrible thoughts and desires. Maybe she told him her phony story of Travis being a pedophile and he helped her take care of him or maybe because of this incident she came up with the story of pedophilia in the first place. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    A beautiful guy, with a smile that would light up any room he walks into. I have watched this video, several times....it's nice to see him reflected as he was in life, without the darkness of Jodi tainting his image, in any way. I find myself looking at these photos, of him surrounded with so many lovely girls, and thinking "what would have happened if you'd picked THAT girl, instead....why didn't you pick her, Travis?" and it's sad.

Yeah, I've thought the same of the girls. It's so unfortunate that he crossed paths with a nutcase that he wasn't able to shake.

Whoa.

I think it might be a huge coincidence.... wouldn't JA have said something?!
    Wouldn't anyone else have said something?

IDK either. this is crazy
    I don't know, the possibilities are all kind of...well, crazy, as you said.

There was (is?) a lot of speculation that Daniel Freeman was very much infatuated with Jodi when she was with Travis. Perhaps that speculation was misdirected onto the wrong brother?

The Freeman family was, by all accounts, VERY close to Jodi. She was a constant visitor to their home. Jodi's arrest must have had them reeling that day...then to have their son go plug himself in the head that VERY. SAME. DAY.

Inexplicable doesn't even begin to cover it in my mind at the moment. I wish there were more details if it was an impulsive act (which would surely be a red flag of some sort in my suspicious mind) or if he'd been battling depression or had a drug problem or...fuck, ANYTHING regarding the circumstances.

Maybe it's coincidental. Maybe not. Maybe he was close to Jodi, already battling depression and her arrest put him over the edge? Maybe he knew/suspected something and he was suffering from guilt? Maybe he was the brother infatuated with Jodi and her arrest put him over the edge? So many possibilities left open for speculation.

I think the date of is of particular significance, though, no matter what the cause, simply because Jodi's arrest must have had the entire Freeman household in disbelief that day.

I suspect, like so many things about this case, it's one of those things that may never been explained and, like what Travis knew, perhaps what Joshua might have known is buried with him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    (Snipped for space) BTW- didn't she half kill a cat when someone asked her to watch their cat for 2 weeks? Am I remembering that correctly??
    Thanku for mentioning this! She locked it in a room for 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Someone on the panel also brought up LaVa's conveniently coming down with Martinez Flu. LaVi isn't fooling anyone with her sudden illness.
    she looked a little sicky all day to me, circles under her eyes, she was grayish too. i think she got the diareahahahahaha.

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

It seems like the materials from the FOIA requests by the media are finally being released. I don't think this is the DA's office "leaking" info, this is all done via court order. (as I understand it)

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    The family put part of Josh Freeman's suicide note on his Caringbridge site:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuafreeman/mystory

I personally think it is just a tragic coincidence about the date.
    This poor, tortured soul. I pray that he is finally at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    she looked a little sicky all day to me, circles under her eyes, she was grayish too. i think she got the diareahahahahaha.
    I think Lavi regrets taking this on. She's getting feed back; she knows she's a sell-out and will be called out on it by Martinez. No doubt she's getting feed back from her colleagues. She's no spring chicken and I think it's taking a toll.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    I always defend Dr. Pinsky because I was in treatment under him... he really does have a strong real world basis for his observations... my 2 ? :)
    Not only that but he also exhibits a sincere caring for his clients and others suffering from mental heath concerns.

Dr. Drew is good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I don't know, the possibilities are all kind of...well, crazy, as you said.

<snip> Maybe it's coincidental. Maybe not. Maybe he was close to Jodi, already battling depression and her arrest put him over the edge? Maybe he knew/suspected something and he was suffering from guilt? Maybe he was the brother infatuated with Jodi and her arrest put him over the edge? So many possibilities left open for speculation.
    Seems like too many interconnections to be a coincidence...

The facebook page where Josh Freeman's suicide is mentioned says he was molested and couldn't deal with it/talk about it. I don't think he killed himself for any reason to do with Jodi.

I admit the timing is interesting, but he obviously struggled with being a victim of molestation. There's nothing to suggest he was a perpetrator of any kind of crime. Or that he even knew Jodi just because his siblings did. There are plenty of people I associate with that my brother doesn't and vice versa.

Aside from that, the lack of any kind of evidence or "foreign" dna pretty much excludes the idea of an accomplice.

Also, well, the picture shows Jodi dragging the body. Why have a male accomplice there then have the female doing the heavy lifting?

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    I noticed that she often has to take "gotta go NOW" type breaks.....she probably has IBS or something similar. The stress of being on the stand doesn't help matters, I'm sure. Also, trying to provide a cover for a cold-blooded killer might be taking it's toll on her nerves. :)

Thread Information