Page 83 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Oh Dee Stress:

Stop stressing. Nothing locked down. All posts viewable and I did check. MDS admin are very fair and as a paying member....they would especially let me know...if i had gone too far. Thus far, they have not. Why are you creating unnecessary drama with me and my opinions ? Don't you think the sheer savagery of Jodi Arias's actions is enough?

Please mark the time and date of this post for your reference / records. and please note MDS rules posted at the beginning of this new...Part II thread. In other words, go to page 1. Read, absorb, learn , get it, got it, good. It is called the Constitution. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Stress View Post
    Ma'am, did I ask you if I was stressed? Do you have a problem with your memory Miss Planet?!? Thanks for the sound advice, it fairly jolted me out of my fog. Just a FYI, I don't live under the rules of the Constitution, but you have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Just gonna say....... some of you guys need to calm the fuck down. Seriously.
    Agreed. Mike will turn this car around and we'll all go home, guys. Just sayin'.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

So apparently we have some degree of mental illness here (on top of pure evil). It sounds like Jodi had begun to unravel over the year or so before she murdered Travis.

Reminds me of this lady, Lisa Nowak:

Remember her, the astronaut who stalked her ex-BF and his new GF? Lots of similarities between her and Jodi...she hacked into both of their computers and found out the flight# the GF would be on for a trip she was taking, drove 900 miles to the airport wearing a diaper so she wouldn't have to stop, met the GF's flight wearing a disguise (a wig and trenchcoat--my favorite part), followed the GF out to the airport parking lot and tried to abduct her using pepper spray. The GF got away and Lisa was apprehended. In her car she had latex gloves, a BB pistol, an 8 in. folding knife and rubber tubing.

Apparently Lisa had also started spiraling out of control about a year prior to the episode. Same kind of obsessive stalking and disordered, kooky plan...who knows what she would have done to the GF if she had been successful in abducting her.

Just thought it was kinda interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Just gonna say....... some of you guys need to calm the fuck down. Seriously.
    Uh-oh. Not down with the mob mentality? YOU must be on the wrong site. Wait, but you are MOM! That automatically makes you better than everyone else, so you should know better and become like sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    no you didn't miss much really, not even enuff to watch youtube, it was just exactly the same as b4 jodi good travis bad abuser
    Completely disgusted with today's testimony (what little there was, that is!)....it sounds like a broken record, where the needle just keeps skipping. How long are they gonna keep on playing this violin? ENOUGH, already. ALV has not given any new insight since whatever crap she testified to on the first day she was a witness. I started to watch today's proceedings, and just shut it off. If I am feeling this apathetic, I can't imagine how this jury feels. I think the defense's approach, in keeping these last two witnesses on the stand for this looooooong is going to backfire. I'm not even seeing Jodi as a real person, anymore......she is just a prop in this comical farce of a trial. And, fuck's sake....ANOTHER early day?! We are averaging probably 2 hours of courtroom time a day, given all the breaks and days off and holidays and sick days, time wasted resolving "issues", etc. What is going to be tomorrow's excuse.....J. Wilmott will get a hangnail and need to take the afternoon off (after a late start, because ALV is still having a bad case of the shits....?) At this rate, this trial is going to stretch into the fall. UGH.
    Last edited by AnnieBelle; 04-03-2013 at 01:38 PM.

I was looking at the picture of Travis sitting in the shower (again - wishing he could tell us what happened that day)...and noticed the left side of his upper lip looks larger than the other side. That could be a swollen lip or it could just be the way his natural lips are shaped. After looking at other pics of him, I'm leaning toward it being his natural lip.

Anyway, when looking for other pics of him, I stumbled across this one where it shows mirror images of each side of his face. I apologize if you have already seen this before...but it was new to me and thought it was interesting.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...R&fr=yfp-t-900

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I think it would take an astonishingly strong and bullheaded person to hang this jury. Can you imagine how furious the rest of the jurors would be if 11 were for one verdict and 1 was for another verdict? After ALL the time they have spent on this with endless delays and disruptions to their lives. A hung jury would make all the time the jurors have spend a total waste, it would become meaningless. I think the other 11 would fight very hard to have their voices heard, after all they have been through. They would put huge pressure on a hold out juror.

So while it is not impossible, I find it extremely unlikely.
    If the court gives both the first-degree premeditated murder instruction and first-degree felony-murder instruction, the court should include the following in the instruction:
    You must unanimously agree that the State has proven ?first-degree murder? beyond a reasonable doubt before you may find the defendant guilty of ?first-degree murder.? However, all of you do not have to agree on whether it was ?premeditated murder? or ?felony murder.?The court also should include the following in the verdict form:
    [Complete this portion of the verdict form only if you find the defendant ?guilty? of ?first-degree murder.?]
    Please indicate the number of jurors who found beyond a reasonable doubt that the offense of ?first-degree murder? was committed as follows:
    _____ Premeditated murder
    _____ Felony murder
    _____ Both premeditated murder and felony murder
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    no you didn't miss much really, not even enuff to watch youtube, it was just exactly the same as b4 jodi good travis bad abuser
    But, LV is cleaning up Jodi now saying Jodi is the one starting to stand on her two feet and not bend to Travis's wishes. She supposedly didn't go to his house when he "expected" her to, and she was interested in meeting some new dude. So LV feels she was starting to become more independent and distancing from him.

As far as LV not looking sick to us, apparently something was really going on. HLN reporter said she was very pasty with blotches of flush on her face. This was seen in the hallway. I wonder if it was a blood pressure fluctuation , with perhaps some anxiety thrown in knowing her time is limited before facing Juan. Juan is going to be out for blood, and it shows.
    I can't help but wonder if word of the tapes of the Arias's got her curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    Trying again....sorry for the double post!

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Yes, someone is suddenly on a smiting spree, and never brave enough to sign them!
    There is a serial smiter on the loose! I've been hit too, totally random, on a post from several days ago and unsigned (of course)!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    DV groups are disgusted too. Not a one has come out to support this fake case. THAT alone will take LaToilet down professionally where she belongs, a paid liar. Can you imagine this shameful excuse treating some poor real victim?! Lord, I hope they run to a real pro, not get tangled up in her hate all men scam.
    I'm hopeful that JM will be able to take literally all of ALV's testimony and remind everyone how much her testimony, supported by the EVIDENCE, describes Travis being the victim of domestic violence. And the physical abuse he suffered really cannot be disputed.

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    so what if he thinks being a teacher is a sucky job
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    Well, according to LaV, it's abusive...because he didn't blow smoke up her asshole. I guess he's supposed to keep his negative opinions to himself. I can't wait for cross.
    Throw the book of "the law of attraction" aT HIM.

Got bored and since we have no more trial today, I decided to watch opening arguments on the Casey Anthony trial from 2011. It is obvious to me that Judge Perry knew how to handle a courtroom. I don't think Judge Stephens knows how to move the circus along as evidence that we are almost 4-months into this trial. That whole CA trial took 6-weeks even with Casey having a sick day. Take away the Fridays that we don't have trial in Stabby's case and it is still taking way longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    The girl in Jon Dixon's profile pic looks an awful lot like Jodi with braids, now that's really creepy!
    I have shitty vision and at first I thought it WAS an old pic of "John Dick-son" (as TA called him) with JODI.

And that pose is striking a chord as being very similar to a pic I've seen of TA and Jodi, too.

Kind of a boo-rattly moment full of Twilight Zone all around looking at this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Completely disgusted with today's testimony (what little there was, that is!)....it sounds like a broken record, where the needle just keeps skipping. How long are they gonna keep on playing this violin? ENOUGH, already. ALV has not given any new insight since whatever crap she testified to on the first day she was a witness. I started to watch today's proceedings, and just shut it off. If I am feeling this apathetic, I can't imagine how this jury feels. I think the defense's approach, in keeping these last two witnesses on the stand for this looooooong is going to backfire. I'm not even seeing Jodi as a real person, anymore......she is just a prop in this comical farce of a trial. And, fuck's sake....ANOTHER early day?! We are averaging probably 2 hours of courtroom time a day, given all the breaks and days off and holidays and sick days, time wasted resolving "issues", etc. What is going to be tomorrow's excuse.....J. Wilmott will get a hangnail and need to take the afternoon off (after a late start, because ALV is still having a bad case of the shits....?) At this rate, this trial is going to stretch into the fall. UGH.
    You always make me feel better, Anniebelle! You wrote what I was too tired to write, to a word! This court "schedule" is beyond ridiculous. I don't know if the judge is considering how the jury might be feeling at this point (all the delays), but she should start if she hasn't yet!

i think "the defendant" is morphing into a bobble head...

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

I think it would take an astonishingly strong and bullheaded person to hang this jury. Can you imagine how furious the rest of the jurors would be if 11 were for one verdict and 1 was for another verdict? After ALL the time they have spent on this with endless delays and disruptions to their lives. A hung jury would make all the time the jurors have spend a total waste, it would become meaningless. I think the other 11 would fight very hard to have their voices heard, after all they have been through. They would put huge pressure on a hold out juror.

So while it is not impossible, I find it extremely unlikely.
    Agree, Billig! But what if the judge includes a lesser offense, such as 2nd degree (the plea JA's team offered but was turned down by the prosecution). Would you be able to vote for 2nd degree if that was what all of the others agreed upon, if you were the only hold out for 1st? She would get out of prison in her 40's...I'm not sure I could stomach doing that, would rather have her re-tried...if I were sure the state would do that. Well, I sure hope this jury has the common sense to meter out the verdict she deserves, 1st degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    But, LV is cleaning up Jodi now saying Jodi is the one starting to stand on her two feet and not bend to Travis's wishes. She supposedly didn't go to his house when he "expected" her to, and she was interested in meeting some new dude. So LV feels she was starting to become more independent and distancing from him.

As far as LV not looking sick to us, apparently something was really going on. HLN reporter said she was very pasty with blotches of flush on her face. This was seen in the hallway. I wonder if it was a blood pressure fluctuation , with perhaps some anxiety thrown in knowing her time is limited before facing Juan. Juan is going to be out for blood, and it shows.
    I can't help but wonder if word of the tapes of the Arias's got her curiosity.
    sounds like a severe anxiety attack

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    There is a serial smiter on the loose! I've been hit too, totally random, on a post from several days ago and unsigned (of course)!
    spend the 19 bucks and you can see and see all the preemie threads

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Got bored and since we have no more trial today, I decided to watch opening arguments on the Casey Anthony trial from 2011. It is obvious to me that Judge Perry knew how to handle a courtroom. I don't think Judge Stephens knows how to move the circus along as evidence that we are almost 4-months into this trial. That whole CA trial took 6-weeks even with Casey having a sick day. Take away the Fridays that we don't have trial in Stabby's case and it is still taking way longer.
    well judge perry only had one case, judge stephens has a ton - not her fault, and besides we see how coddling the jury sure didn't help the verdict maybe stephens approach will be better for the verdict - who knows maybe w/ short days the jury won't get so burnt out

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    It really fits with what we know about her attention seeking behavior. Notoriety and infamy will put all eyes on her. I don't think she really was jealous enough to kill him - she could tolerate other women in his life.

She was a lot more focused on what other people thought about her. Travis hurt her the most deeply by denying her the title of girlfriend, and later, friend.
    Yes, yes and yes! She loves being famous even if it is from jail. Remember one of her first questions to Flores after he told her she had been indicted for murder? "Will it be on the news tonight?"

Beats the heck out of the dead-end life she had before!

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I have shitty vision and at first I thought it WAS an old pic of "John Dick-son" (as TA called him) with JODI.

And that pose is striking a chord as being very similar to a pic I've seen of TA and Jodi, too.

Kind of a boo-rattly moment full of Twilight Zone all around looking at this picture.
    You know the more I think about it, the more I think this is a copycat pic of the pic you're talking about...the one with Jodi and Travis. I don't have it handy, or else I'd attach it. Maybe that's why they're wearing sunglasses? But it's like they're both trying to be Travis and Jodi, as a "ha ha" sort of stunt. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Yes, yes and yes! She loves being famous even if it is from jail. Remember one of her first questions to Flores after he told her she had been indicted for murder? "Will it be on the news tonight?"

Beats the heck out of the dead-end life she had before!
    I dont think she asked that because she wanted to be famous. i truly believe she was embarrassed of how she would be perceived because she was so accustomed to being this object of beauty and desire (or at least that's what she aimed for). She was worried about how she looked in her mug shot. she smiled (not because she knew she was innocent) but because she felt like an "asshole" after trying so hard to be HOT for so long. She thrives on her looks, compliments, praise.

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    You know the more I think about it, the more I think this is a copycat pic of the pic you're talking about...the one with Jodi and Travis. I don't have it handy, or else I'd attach it. Maybe that's why they're wearing sunglasses? But it's like they're both trying to be Travis and Jodi, as a "ha ha" sort of stunt. Not cool.
    I thought this picture looked eerily similar to one I had seen before!!

Here is a video that Stabby posted on June 12, 2008, 8 days after murdering Travis, on her youtube channel formed on May 29th, shortly before heading out on her deadly road trip. It is the only video on the channel.
    It looks like there is a Christmas tree in the background. He looks pretty strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hTqMtzLQQ

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Me too. I actually did a double take when I saw it... weird. Wonder if it was intentional. Hopefully not =/

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post

Here is the one with Travis and Jodi.

Thread Information