Page 793 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 843 893 1293 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,825 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I read about the prison where Jodi will be incarcerated. It said death row inmates are allowed 2 appliances each. I could not find an explanation of what was meant by "appliances". Perhaps Jodi can get a supersonic dildo as one of her two appliances?

Ha! Wouldn't be surprised if it was her 1st 'appliance'
    It's unfortunate though, that they get anything that can make them happy.
    Hope there won't be any singing contests on death row.

Quote Originally Posted by meowzerz View Post
    : She killed Travis, admittedly, OVERKILLED, and she KNEW the difference between right and wrong at the time she did it. Plain and simple!
    and with Malice aforethought... don't forget that.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

he jsut confirmed what DeMarte told Mutt many times, Mutt wasnt using the labels right
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Welp, I usually don't get stoned, except for our towns annual St Patty's parade day <-- then I do it every year w/out fail. BUT if I had a joint I'd for sure take a toke or two right about now :)
    I'll share. But I must warn you are going to space and out for a bit and then realize that you have no idea what anyone in the trial is talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I hope there are like 2 questions for this guy. He needs to go home. Zzzzzzzzz
    For real. I'm done now. It shouldn't take this long!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    We, the jury, find the defendant GUILTY of MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE.

God I so hope I hear those words in the next week!!!!
    A fucking men!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    so he is confirming she is a crazy liar

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    I hope everyone is ready with the screen shots for that one!!
    Guaranteed.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Is this like Al Gore creating the internet?

omg - i thin NG's head is literally going to explode tonight

Anyone think that Jenny explained to Geffner that JM gets another crack at him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Anyone think that Jenny explained to Geffner that JM gets another crack at him?
    nope

Does this mean Jodi isn't getting dinner tonight?

I'm going to cry, for sure, on that day, for several reasons. One, out of pure relief. Two, out of happiness cuz I just know this jury is going to M1 her ass, and three, because now Travis' family gets to go home and have all this shit they heard in court finally sink in. I don't think they've had much of a chance to absorb the crap that's been revealed about him, his private secrets... It's hard to hear stuff about someone you love like that. Nobody should ever be subjected to their loved one's skeletons... And they have to go home and contemplate that shit, and have a whole other slew of shit to "get over" and "move on" from. Fucking sad. I hate Stabby even more now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    Jean Casarez in the path of Nancy's wrath

Aldous Huxley

Some people aren't taking this trial seriously at all.

cuz in regular prison in arizona you can get as much as you can buy - oj bought a tv for his cell from the prison store and had a superbowl party
    Well, apart from the 2 appliances, they were allowed very few personal possessions. It seemed very spartan. That is why I was surprised about the 2 appliances.

Here is the info:

Female inmates on Death Row are housed at the Lumley Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Perryville, near Goodyear Arizona. All executions are performed in Central Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Florence in Florence Arizona.

All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Nurmi's nodding (for real)... and who can blame him?

Aldous Huxley

dimedropper
    I read about the prison where Jodi will be incarcerated. It said death row inmates are allowed 2 appliances each. I could not find an explanation of what was meant by "appliances". Perhaps Jodi can get a supersonic dildo as one of her two appliances?

do they sell toaster sybians?

Martinez was just a complete dingleberry during cross. I am starting to question whether he has special feelings for his special witness Dr. Janeen Demarte? Just wondering... !

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Here is your BOOM CocoNut
    Graph/scale of someone with BPD similar to JA graphs/scale thus Doc JD diagnosis.
    Also suggests malingering (secondary gain) person in jail charged with a crime would indicate many symptoms & is something to consider.
    You can hit me with a boom! anytime. I know you're not malingering.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    I wish JM would be less aggressive right now ? it feels more abrasive to me on this witness for some reason?perhaps because he isn?t being combative to JM.
    I know! He doesn't need to bring such a combative attitude to make his points.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Geez, Martinez, you might want to dial back on the Red Bull consumption here...this guy hasn't murdered anyone or beat up your gal Janine, just pointed out (accurately) her inexperience. And yes, experience does not equal quality, but inexperience equals just that. She barely had her license when she evaluated Jodi and it shows.
    I think Martinez stuck out with this witness. Gaffner's claims have merit and seem fairly objective. Martinez did not have much to attack and he chose to go heavy on the Tabasco.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Dr. DeMarte didn't have decades of experience, but she was more thorough and confident in her work and I think it showed on the stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    I do like this guy. He is personable. likeable. But he doesn't appear as poised, calm, cool and collected, like Dr Demarte.
    Janeen came across to me as falsely overconfident, arrogant, and dismissive. Consistent with her inexperience, I think. She was overcompensating. The more experienced people realize that nothing in this field is absolute and are rightly wary of questioning. As we have seen, no matter what position you take, someone else can be hired to say you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    It's problematic for me that the defense pulled him out of thin air -- probably because he has decades of clinical experience -- and then thrust him onto the stand to testify about and diagnose a person he had not even met (Jodi).
    Again, I must disagree. The fact that he never met Jodi removes the wild card of her lies. It gives him more credibility. He does not have feelings for Jodi. He does not know what stories she told. He is giving an opinion based only on objective findings (ME report and psych testing). Absolute masterstroke for Nurmi. And ps - he was very clear to say he did not diagnose Jodi. He gave his opinion of the test results which is not a diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedmile View Post
    Just to clarify, I only say that cuz Stabby was not a lesbian before going in, and a "Mormon," so I just hope it kills her that she gets NO cock anytime soon, like I know she was thinking she was... Sorry in advance if that came off rude. I'm a Gemini and the least judge mental person I know...
    I'll save the best for last. If JA wants the cock in jail, she will get the cock. There are guards, cooks, delivery drivers, and so on... plus conjugal visits. She's famous now and famous babes have groupies. Just wait til she gets pregnant.

Tonight - the ONE time NG says testimony is still going on and she's actually right
    "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anonymous

Well, apart from the 2 appliances, they were allowed very few personal possessions. It seemed very spartan. That is why I was surprised about the 2 appliances.

Here is the info:

Female inmates on Death Row are housed at the Lumley Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Perryville, near Goodyear Arizona. All executions are performed in Central Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Florence in Florence Arizona.

All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Oh yeah, Death Row inmates don't have it nearly as good as the general population, that's right. They actually experience a very dark and morbid, dreadful lifestyle. I hope Jodi gets what she deserves! DP! DP for Jodi! Three hole wonder needs to DIE!!!!

I think Geffner is a closet alcoholic. All kinds of little red flags....

So Dr Geffner says test publishers rely on licensed professional to KNOW how to score correctly but he lets interns score his?

He's continually contradicting himself

[QUOTE=aaronsmommy;3406338]We, the jury, find the defendant GUILTY of MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE.

Well then, let's pray, hope, think, meditate....or whatever some us do so justice will prevail!

The way the Doctor is showing the bullet going in the head does NOT match up with Jodi's story at all.

Awwwwwwwww, poor wittle Stabby looks bored... Just jump bitch, you know you wanna. :0) The I won't be bored anymore, but I may need resuscitation... lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mochachino View Post
    Ha! Wouldn't be surprised if it was her 1st 'appliance'
    It's unfortunate though, that they get anything that can make them happy.
    Hope there won't be any singing contests on death row.
    General population is a field day compared to what her life will be on death row.

Thread Information