Page 754 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 854 1254 ... LastLast
Results 18,826 to 18,850 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Start at 9am? Shit guys what time & day is it there? It's 1.21am Thursday morning here. The time diff does my head in!! I'm sooo confused. But I think I finally understand why I haven't been seeing testimony comments for the last 10pgs...

[QUOTE=DumbSisterAngela;3405221]
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    Is that a light at the end of the tunnel I'm seeing???

No that's the DT's Fuckery Train, coming right at us. :|
    I thought it was the door to a nasty big furnace.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    You guys should probably pee before this thing starts. It's going to be like one of those movies where you squirm for an hour because you don't want to miss anything...then again, if Nurmi's up you can probably make it to the bathroom and back by the time he gets through his sentence.

I was thinking maybe Travis's family would call her out during victim impact statements for all the things that couldn't be admitted because they were "prejudicial" (fuck that) and sociopathic and awful.

But I am also worried that Jodi might become very antagonistic after sentencing. The level of hate she must have to have killed him was pure, there was no reasoning and rationale.

When she tears him down in the courtroom, she has made/is making horrible accusations, said awful lies about him--such hateful things, but she does it in a detached way because her fate has not yet been decided. When she figures out that she is truly and legally fucked for eternity, I think she'll shock people again with the vitriol. At that point she has no reason to suppress it or bite her tongue. This is a malicious, immature, and lethal person who can't cut the sarcasm, eye-rolling, sarcastic tweeting to save her own g-d life.
    So o o we'll get to see the stun belt in action before they drag her off to death row. What's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Start at 9am? Shit guys what time & day is it there? It's 1.21am Thursday morning here. The time diff does my head in!! I'm sooo confused. But I think I finally understand why I haven't been seeing testimony comments for the last 10pgs...
    In 30 minutes from now. So I guess 2AM your time?!

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbSisterAngela View Post
    Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster
    Welcome DSA
    Trial should start in a half hour, if that helps any.
    Last edited by Cocopop; 05-01-2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: oop's typo

[QUOTE=DumbSisterAngela;3405221]
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    Is that a light at the end of the tunnel I'm seeing???

No that's the DT's Fuckery Train, coming right at us. :|
    welcome! and good one!

p.s. since it pops up on this thread so often I looked it up:

3. fuckery
    (noun) something so unbelievable frustrating that there's no word besides this to describe it because you're so mad...

or:

5.fuckery
    Absolute bullshit; utter nonsense; something rather suspicious that can bring forth uneasy, angry, or irritated feelings. The stunt pulled by people who don't know how to tell the truth or enjoy messing with people's heads as a hobby...

sounds about right
    Last edited by dizzyp; 05-01-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Coconut if some crazy ass chick does you in wouldn't you want your friends and family to stand up for you in court and and public? To defend your reputation as a pleather pants wearing fan fiction lover?
    I'm rep-ed out and a shameful whore. My Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the rep whoredoms I?ve committed! Never the less!

FYI, I'd be on the first plane Coconut! And out of respect, I wouldn't be an HLN whore either!

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    So o o we'll get to see the stun belt in action before they drag her off to death row. What's the problem?
    Oh I would LOVE to see that. Can you imagine what wonderful GIFs that would make?

I was referring to the weeks, months, (years?) after she's sentenced and there's no hope of her ever being a free woman again. She'll be deprived of her freedom and her chance to cross shit off the list, and you know that will make her furious. So even though she's trapped behind the jail walls, she's also protected by those walls in the sense that she can say whatever she wants to and not suffer the consequences of her words.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I was thinking maybe Travis's family would call her out during victim impact statements for all the things that couldn't be admitted because they were "prejudicial" (fuck that) and sociopath and awful.

But I am also worried that Jodi might become very antagonistic after sentencing. The level of hate she must have to have killed him was pure, there was no reasoning and rationale.
    On the matter of Victim Impact Statements, I always thought that they were free to say whatever they wanted, well, within reason. I was recently watching an episode of 48 Hours Mystery, where a woman's daughter had been killed during a home invasion. When she was delivering her VIS, she started to tell the killer to "Go to Hell" and that he should "rot in hell" etc. I was really surprised when the Judge kind of admonished her. And asked her to be "moderate". Is there certain things that has to be held in the balance when it comes to these statements? If anyone knows how these things work, I'd be entirely eager to learn!!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Bite your tongue!!

I have a feeling they have made special arrangements for Jodi - extra food and migraine meds.

I predict they actually get started at 9:30 since they usually run about 30 minutes late every day (except when they're running super late!)
    I touched wood! Honest Governor!

WAT proper says 9:30. He tweets that people have been waiting to get in since 2am!

WAT proper says 9:30. He tweets that people have been waiting to get in since 2am!
    Now THAT is some nonsense. Geezus

;/
    Last edited by Poppycock; 05-09-2013 at 09:51 PM.

I don't get it! I would want to go during closing, not today! I can't decide if i'm going to watch today because isnt it just JM or nurmi and a circus hobo they found?

Ok i don't want to do this because of the rules but i NEED to correct myself. I meant JW not JM

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    I was thinking maybe Travis's family would call her out during victim impact statements for all the things that couldn't be admitted because they were "prejudicial" (fuck that) and sociopathic and awful.

When she tears him down in the courtroom, she has made/is making horrible accusations, said awful lies about him--such hateful things, but she does it in a detached way because her fate has not yet been decided. When she figures out that she is truly and legally fucked for eternity, I think she'll shock people again with the vitriol. At that point she has no reason to suppress it or bite her tongue. This is a malicious, immature, and lethal person who can't cut the sarcasm, eye-rolling, sarcastic tweeting to save her own g-d life.
    Based on this I don't think we can expect any fake displays of remorse. I expect more lies and possibly a good old fashioned temper tantrum. More victim blaming.

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    FYI, I'd be on the first plane Coconut! And out of respect, I wouldn't be an HLN whore either!
    Me too! I would defend Coconuts reputation to the death! Pleather pants, nipple rings, fan fiction, his love/admiration for the Hedgehog and all
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

My livestream link is broken and the WAT page won't load...HELP!! Links please!?

You guys should probably pee before this thing starts. It's going to be like one of those movies where you squirm for an hour because you don't want to miss anything...then again, if Nurmi's up you can probably make it to the bathroom and back by the time he gets through his sentence.

Good advice 're using the facilities before trial starts!. Also interesting supposition as to how JA might act when verdict read. I agree she will want to inflict additional pain on the family and she has relished every moment of their agony during this trial.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    My livestream link is broken and the WAT page won't load...HELP!! Links please!?
    They have heavy traffic, be patient it will load http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jod...ve-stream.html

Can't wait until JM asks Dr. Geffner about his statements that "female abusers compensate for size differential with guns & knives"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkoi...tu.be&t=35m38s
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    He said the page is very busy, just keep trying.

I won't even know what to do with myself if Wormi/Palin are really done with a witness in less than a day!!!
    "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anonymous

;/
    Last edited by Poppycock; 05-09-2013 at 09:50 PM.

This one works really well for me :)
    http://www.azcentral.com/video/1724204566001

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

[QUOTE=oh right;3405209]

Here is a link for an SD card. It looks very similar to memory card in the bag on the previous page here, but the line of metal contacts is different.
    http://www.focalprice.com/MF276L/Gen...1812ee7RecByAH
    Thanx! Do you'd remember where the evidence bag pic is? Chances are we're just not going to be able to tell from pix. If we're lucky it'll look exactly like either the SD or the Memory Stick. I just don't know if there's variation between different brands of SD cards & maybe blinks only half right. Maybe there's 2 cards & they're both memory sticks but one had never been in the camera? It's just too weird that 2 people, experienced in evidence handling would each claim to have found the same item in such different ways & then store the item, not in it's own allotted evidence bag, but with another evidence item?? Just that is weird enough, but add the rest?..I don't know...it's weird & it doesn't change what happened but it'd sure as hell throw the case into disarray if this had been screwed up

ETA - to save anyone else posting, WT kindly posted the card in the evidence bag, &while it LOOKS more like an SDCard than a Memory Stick, it SAYS ON IT pretty fucking clearly too, "Memory Stick". So I can't imagine why she would suggest it's anything other than what it's own label says. It's a great THEORY, but it's ruined when you look at the actual evidence. I suppose there could've been 2 identical memory sticks, but the SD myth appears to be debunked.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-01-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: see post

Watching Dr. Drew....

On Jodi: "She's everything nobody ever wants to be."

Talking BPDs having "super powers" -- (in my experience, this was sooo true. Hard to explain, but you know it when you've seen it.)

May 26th email exchange was first time Chris/Sky saw that Travis understood how evil Jodi was.

Very early in the relationship, Jodi had a vision that she would marry him. Obsessed.

Jodi sent Travis an anonymous email created by her to give the impression she was being stalked by a dangerous man.

Nickname for Jodi: Rabbit boiler (Fatal Attraction1987)

Sky -- I was really hard on Travis...

SH: You must break up with her
    TA: I can't, she'll kill herself
    SH: She's not going to kill herself
    TA: You can't guarantee that and I can't live with myself if she does
    On why Jodi killed him at that time -- because in that fight they had, Travis revealed he finally figured out who she was, he wasn't fooled anymore.

What did Travis have on Jodi -- Jodi had done something very bad -- worse than all the stalking/slashing/lying -- but we could never determine what exactly that was. But it was big.

You wrote Jodi that you wouldn't let Travis date your sister -- it was because Travis 1) was still in love with Deanna and 2) had trouble committing. Nothing "bad", just that.

Jodi broke into Travis' account and forwarded every email between Travis and other girls to her own account.

Travis sent emails to himself saying, "Jodi, you are caught. get off my accounts."

Jodi stood outside a door and listened to a conversation between Travis and Deanna.

When Travis would use the restroom, Jodi would stand outside the door and he didn't know she was there.

Jodi would get upset when Travis wouldn't look into her eyes, and went and pouted in her room.

Jodi would panic when Travis was out of her sight, "Have you seen Travis? Do you know where Travis is?

"Really Strange. Really obsessed.

Thread Information