Page 75 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    You know what..I hope TA did get a few good kicks and punches in. If Hodi was as fuckin' annoying as she has shown to be during this trial, if I was TA I would have kicked her ass. It's a shame he didn't drop kick her goofy ass out of his house when she insisted on sleeping under the Christmas tree. Sorry to keep harping on the Christmas Tree thing but it really sticks out as a big honking sign that the woman wasn't right. This trial just brings out the worst in me. I am normally a big pacifist if there ever was one.

Where is that story?that's some freaky shit

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    So! Jodi sneaks into Travis's Grandma's house, after pretending to leave, (or Travis sneaks her back in--take your pick), so that they can do the nasty without Grandma catching on to what they are up to. How many times a night does that happen across America?

The way Alyce tells the story, it is an example of abusive behavior by Travis towards Jodi Arias by virtue of the fact that he is not 'acknowledging' the relationship. How crazy is that? Can you hear the speech? 'Oh Maw Maw, just so that you know, I'll be in my old bedroom with my friend here, etc., etc., (fill in the blanks).
    Stabby tried to get this story out during her direct with Nurmi and JM was able to get it shut down. Pisses me me off Alyce is able to twist this.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

the dad said tha jodi was talking about getting married to travis w/ his daughter angela, but then they broke up, he had never seen a pic of travis either - i bet travis is the first one who ever dumped jodi - she is always the one to break up after she already has another guy to go to, and thats where her obsession/stalking flew into overdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    But I already bought yours? Guess I am an advance abuser.
    Am I your dirty little secret? LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    question posed to ALav-> Did you ever see seeds of jealousy from Jodi?
    ALav-> No, no I did not
    WTF... now we know she's a crock of shit
    That's amazing. How can she live with herself, putting blinders on to help defend Jodi?

Another learned Gem from Alyce about changing other people's behavior.

I heard that from my unschooled grandmother and she's been dead for fifty years.

"If you plan to live with somebody for the rest of your life and hope to change their behavior; you will. For the worse."
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

I'm thinking Travis probably did get a bit mean to Jodi towards the end, and justifiably so! Good grief, if you want someone out of your life, and being nice isn't working, it's time to get stern and say GTFO! Geesh! Poor Travis! Stabby's got to be the worst sexually transmitted disease EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

TENDER KISSES=JIZZ IN FACE

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    I'm thinking Travis probably did get a bit mean to Jodi towards the end, and justifiably so! Good grief, if you want someone out of your life, and being nice isn't working, it's time to get stern and say GTFO! Geesh! Poor Travis! Stabby's got to be the worst sexually transmitted disease EVER!
    I agree with you, i think he was losing patience with her crap.

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    LaToilette!!!

That's so debasing!

I like it!

You forgot to add the cutsie giggle at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    Stabby's just making sure to suck up to mommy so she doesn't testify against her.
    And so there will be someone to support her at trial if there is one, and run her errands if she is locked up, etc, etc. Stabby has no friends she can rely on for anything like that. I think she could have been thinking ahead to who she would use and manipulate in the worst case scenario of her being arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Alyce just busted herself!

She said "She testified that"

Then quickly corrects to say "She relayed to me"

Alyce watched Stabby's testimony and that's a great big
    Bad, naughty Zoot!!

I missed it all! Soon as I opened their live stream they stopped!
    Don't worry, they will no doubt replay it over and over. Especially that extra juicy bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    I HATE how the media piece-meals this shit out! Unleash the TAPES!!!
    No kidding. That is how they try to keep us on their channel.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

ALav-> No, no I did not
    WTF... now we know she's a crock of shit
    wtf?? what about the emails she sent - and the texts that AVL said she sent to girls who texted travis?? or the snooping! or on and on! she is suppose to be a proffesional and not biased!, why is she editing everything that might be detrimental?? this is not right

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    All of the pundits and court watchers I've seen who have commented on this are rather certain she was pro prosecution; she was very attentive, on the edge of her seat each day taking notes, submitting a slew of questions. It's believed losing a pro prosecution juror is the reason why Travis' sisters exited chambers after the meeting yesterday morning in tears, while JA and Nurmi were smiling from ear to ear. One pundit tweeted that the booted juror said something along the lines of how "heinous" a crime this was to one or more of her fellow jurors.
    that is unfortunate! Are the jurors not allowed to tell the other jurors their opinions?

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

ALav-> No, no I did not
    Great answer for the prosecution. Opens the door.

When the direct of this man-hating lezbo up? Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    that is unfortunate! Are the jurors not allowed to tell the other jurors their opinions?
    Not until they are deliberating after closing arguments and jury instructions from the Judge.

Stabby tried to get this story out during her direct with Nurmi and JM was able to get it shut down. Pisses me me off Alyce is able to twist this.
    I never heard he ever went to Yreka. If he did, why didn't she introduce him to the family. Her father said he hadn't even seen a picture of him, which is weird because we've seen hundreds.

LaToilette is falling asleep at her own testimony
    - Beauty is a beast.

This testimony is just white noise at this point. Filibuster is right.

Instead I checked out bermstalker's timeline.

The timeline helped shape my understanding of their relationship. Travis never really stopped dating or seeing other women, I don't think they ever really were a comitted couple in his mind. Jodi might have wanted that but was seeing other people and looking for opportunities with other men.

What if her motivation for the killing was recognition? What if she wanted everyone (the Mormons, Travis's other girls, Prepaid Legal people, The Hughes) to know that she really was his girlfriend? The "long email" from May 16, 2008 lays out her motive for the killing.

But I feel that I never got the proper ?credit? or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend.
    my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that feels it was never adequately gratified in that it thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend.
    I find myself now wishing to be recognized as your friend
    you don?t even want to give my name a mention because of the unwelcome crap and comments you receive by your friends, Chris and Sky Hughes.
    I love you and I will always be here for you as your friend and confidant.
    Now the trip to Cancun with The Hugheses. Travis can't take her, I think mainly because The Hugheses will hold it against him which would harm his professional life (already suffering) and social life in the church. Yes, Jodi is jealous of Mimi, but she has tolerated other women in the past. She was not violent to Mimi or Lisa, her violence was directed at Travis. By killing him, she vented her rage at never being recognized as his girlfriend. By killing him, she showed everyone that she possessed him and now he must admit that she was/is his girlfriend.

She has gotten her wish. Now it's all over the news that Travis's "girlfriend" or "ex-girlfriend" killed him. It's a shorter headline than overly attached psycho fuckbuddy.

I assume this is the demeanor of the jury

when JM is objecting now, it seems he's trying to cut Ms. LV off
    Last edited by M Joy; 04-03-2013 at 10:35 AM.

I think ALV will find it a lot harder to refer to Stabby's lies in cross due to Juan's fire-away questions. One thing we know is that he will not let her get in more answer than he wants. Although, Palen will be objecting that she couldn't finish the question and judge biased will probably sustain.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    having worked in TV I know that they LOVE this trial being long and drawn out... HLN even created a new show built around the trial "After Dark" (which is horribly done IMO) All these clips become teasers.. more commercials. more $
    It actually could have been a good show (re-creating Travis rooms was awesome but some things there were wrong) but when you do something half ass what's the point?

Can you imagine how long this freakin' testimony would be if Stabby and TA were actually in a long-term relationship? Ugh.

How do you feel about Mama Arias trying to sell the pedo letters that Stabby forged and Mama Arias knows she forged to the National Enquirer?
    First of all, is this a confirmed incident? In other words, has any reputable news source reported this (I tend not to trust the National Inquirer, silly me).

In any case, she probably thinks they are real and I don't doubt that Jodi manipulates her.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

I assume this is the demeanor of the jury
    These two bimbos are like watching Romper Room on a bad LSD trip
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Peg Bundy gets props for using this dimwit on the stand to make Travis seem like Ike Turner 2.0 while Jodi's the lily-white, innocent bystander.

There's no way that the jury can be buying an ounce of this.

Thread Information