Page 744 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 794 844 1244 ... LastLast
Results 18,576 to 18,600 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I found that moment in the interrogation to be SO revealing of Jodi's true self. I read it as her attempting to find out what the "correct response" was in that situation, what response a normal human would be likely to have. She would be glad to supply it, she just could not figure out what it was, so she was asking Detective Flores for hints. I think Jodi had gone through her extensive mental Rolodex of potential responses, and since she had never been in a similar situation before, the card with the "how normal people act when being questioned as a murder suspect" was blank. She had no genuine response, because she is a sociopath (imo).
    What is fascinating is this intelligent woman was unable to figure out that crying would be appropriate. I mean, how difficult is that? But she was truly dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    I went on a blind date with a guy once and we met for dinner. Before we'd even had our entrees he said to me "So now that you're my girlfriend", I made a trip to the Ladies room and arranged an "emergency" phone call. Five minutes after I returned to table the call came and I left. That was my last blind date
    Oh, come on Sneakers ..... I was kidding! I didn't mean it literally. Yet.

How about we start over -- dinner Saturday, then a trip to Vegas and the Graceland Wedding Chapel?

Last edited by sheesh; 04-30-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    I highly doubt they're going to be finished with testimony tomorrow. The defense is going to drag it out as long as possible.
    They'd better bring their sleeping bags and jammies, then. The judge said they would stay in the courtroom until they were done. I think she was giving both sides a heads up that they WILL get this finished. They can't risk dragging it out any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    Even Matt McCartney, dirt bag though he is, called her Mom and told her that Stabby needed help after he called a hotline and they suggested she might be might be bi-polar based on what he reported. After she moved back to Yreka it doesn't appear that her her family attempted to get her any help.
    There is really only so much you can to to help someone with emotional problems. My brother is an alcoholic and my parents tried for YEARS to get him help or get him to try to want to help himself. they went to a counselor to see what they could do to help him. The counselor said "I can't help him, he's not here. But I can help YOU". They eventually had to cut him off after two attempts at rehab (I suspect that he only went because he was homeless and they told him that they wouldn't help him monetarily unless he went through rehab).

He's still and alcoholic and a drug addict and both of my parents are now dead. But they tried everything that they could to help him.

I wonder if the throat cut was made in one slice, or if maybe there was a bit of sawing back and forth. I know it sounds really sick, I am just having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that someone who has never killed before would be able to pull off such a violent motion without a glimmer of hesitation.

I am going to go back and listen to the testimony of the ME again, but I don't know if it was mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia111 View Post
    During the interrogation of jodi's mom, she talks about a discussion she had with Jodi about suicide. She says she told her that she could not bear the thought and that just as Travis' family was distraught over his death they would be hurt also, only more than travis' family! (Paraphrased). She does give a half hearted attempt at correcting it by saying something to the effect of her not knowing how bad their pain was. Who would ever let those words exit their mouth?
    A parent who is grieving and in pain.

RE juror #8, I think he was let go for mentioning he was on the jury; he might have been running off at the mouth about the trial, and the officer had to come in to report what he said. He was arrested for Extreme DUI, not just DUI. AZ has just about the strictest DUI laws in the country. JM is not the boss of his office and does not handle DUI cases. Talking about the case and what was said is what I think got him removed.
    He is fuuuuuucked. He will do some jail time and will have to have a, ignition interlock device placed in his car (at his expense), court ordered counseling (which he will have to pay for) - not to mention all of the fines involved.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Karlita View Post
    Has anyone seen the new article that Blink on Crime has up regarding this case??? I read over it quickly and I think she is trying to say that the sex pics from the murder day were not taken that day and she is referring to it as the candy sex escapade even going so far as to say that in ja's nude vag pic that the tootsie pop can be seen.......I could have read it wrong but I think that is what she is conveying in the article. Sorry I dont know how to link and you all know I dont post much but thought it was interesting what she is saying. Website is www.blinkoncrime.com, if anyone else has read it can you please tell me if you think the same as what I do??
    Hi, everyone. I've been away for a week or so, and I'm back today checking in to see what's been going on here on MDS. I can't believe you all keep the conversation going even when there's no trial...OMG, was there a lot of posts to wade through! Anyway, this one caught my eye, and I clicked over to the link. Very interesting read, and I'm curious about it, so I started looking around (not at her vag, but at her hair that day). We just saw evidence last week of Jodi's hair taken on June 3, 2008. It is attached (hope this works).

A pic supposedly taken from the camera memory card shows her hair a little different on June 4, 2008...in fact if you look close, you will see a bit of blonde hair in the front (see the piece that is falling down into her eyes??)

It does not look that light in the June 3rd pic....because she had supposedly just gotten it darkened. So why is it still showing a lighter orangey color on June 4th? Could it be that the memory card found in the bottom of the waster was NOT used on June 4th from a sexual tryst that happened that day, but something that Travis uploaded to his camera memory card, as the Blink on Crime author notes? Isn't that possible?

We've all been asking why did Travis allow Jodi into his home on June 4th, why did he have sex with her that day...when he knew she was a sociopath, and the worst thing that had ever happened to him? Well, maybe he didn't. Maybe she really did sneak inside that day/night.

I wonder if the throat cut was made in one slice, or if maybe there was a bit of sawing back and forth. I know it sounds really sick, I am just having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that someone who has never killed before would be able to pull off such a violent motion without a glimmer of hesitation.

I am going to go back and listen to the testimony of the ME again, but I don't know if it was mentioned.
    Cara, I apoligize. I quoted you above but didn't reply. What I meant to say was that IMHO, she was in a rage, which is why there was no hesitation.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Travis and Jodi were playing two different games. Jodi just didn't tell Travis the rules of her game.
    Travis wanted a "friend with benefits" and Jodi led Travis to believe she wanted that too. That has been proven in court.
    Travis believed Jodi and him were in agreement about the "friend with benefits" until they each found another person.

That is a girl pretending to play the same game as the guy. Travis was very clear that they were friends with benefits. Jodi was very clear that she understood and agreed with that AND went along with that. In reality, Jodi was not. She was scheming to be a permanent fixture in Travis' life. Jodi was probably very good at telling people what they wanted to hear. She knew in the sex tape call that Travis didn't want to marry her-which is why she mentions how their kids can play together one day. I even doubt now they were ever "official" boyfriend and girlfriend.

Yes! I agree.
    Berm, SO agree! I don't even think Travis was aware that he was engaged in such a serious mind game with her. LDS reach out to others to share their religion and bringing in a new member would have been something very normal for Travis. He never saw that, in Jodi's case, that is was a step toward her goal of saturating herself right into his life.
    I dated someone who was a master manipulator. He had addictions, and all of the personality traits that go along with it. I, never having known a hard-core addict, was totally taken in by him. He was a writer, a master with words, and he compartmentalized everything quite efficiently....I never knew all that was going on, right under my nose. I am not a stupid person, yet I was totally taken in by his lies. Manipulators have a way of turning everything around, and have you questioning your own ability to think and reason. They convince you that they are THE one that you need in your life, so you stick with it, even if everyone under the sun is telling you this is a BAD BAD choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    Hi, everyone. I've been away for a week or so, and I'm back today checking in to see what's been going on here on MDS. I can't believe you all keep the conversation going even when there's no trial...OMG, was there a lot of posts to wade through! Anyway, this one caught my eye, and I clicked over to the link. Very interesting read, and I'm curious about it, so I started looking around (not at her vag, but at her hair that day). We just saw evidence last week of Jodi's hair taken on June 3, 2008. It is attached (hope this works).

A pic supposedly taken from the camera memory card shows her hair a little different on June 4, 2008...in fact if you look close, you will see a bit of blonde hair in the front (see the piece that is falling down into her eyes??)

It does not look that light in the June 3rd pic....because she had supposedly just gotten it darkened. So why is it still showing a lighter orangey color on June 4th? Could it be that the memory card found in the bottom of the waster was NOT used on June 4th from a sexual tryst that happened that day, but something that Travis uploaded to his camera memory card, as the Blink on Crime author notes? Isn't that possible?

We've all been asking why did Travis allow Jodi into his home on June 4th, why did he have sex with her that day...when he knew she was a sociopath, and the worst thing that had ever happened to him? Well, maybe he didn't. Maybe she really did sneak inside that day/night.
    The top picture was recovered from her Helio phone. The bottom photo was from the memory card in the washing machine. So, two different devices. Plus, the lighting is vastly different. The one of her in the car has a lot of natural daylight. The one in the bedroom would have been filtered, indirect lighting. The top photo is probably the most accurate of the true color of her hair at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    The top picture was recovered from her Helio phone. The bottom photo was from the memory card in the washing machine. So, two different devices. Plus, the lighting is vastly different. The one of her in the car has a lot of natural daylight. The one in the bedroom would have been filtered, indirect lighting. The top photo is probably the most accurate of the true color of her hair at that time.
    The photos pulled off of TA's camera were all enhanced as well, so the color was different. Flores mentioned that in one of the interrogation tapes.

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Most digital images contain metadata embedded within the file which tells the date/time from when the photo was taken.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    [QUOTE=Poppycock;3404548]Possibly, and I think his vena cava as well.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    But, we do know what Det. Flores testified to at the 2009 hearing, because he was cross examined about it by Nurmi on day 5 of the trial. It's all there, day 5 part two, starting at 58:00 minutes (David Lohr's edited youtube video). Det. Flores spoke to Dr. Horne the day before the hearing and testified at the hearing that Dr. Horne's opinion was that the GSW could have been first and that TA could have been conscious after the GSW. Martinez was there representing the State and did not dispute this. The judge's ruling that I quoted bears that out. Horne's opinion changed.

And I have read the ME report. It says: "The wound track perforates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and transverses the right anterior fossa without gross evidence of significant intracranial hemorrhage or apparent cerebral injury (although the exam of brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains"). Nothing about wound sequence or immediate incapacitation because those things would be speculation and not part of an autopsy report.
    QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I could not get cricket's post into a blue bubble so highlighted it.

I have outed my self as a gunshot first believer, and it feels good! There are others that are staying low key about it based on the private responses I have received. The hearing in 09 was during the ninja story. When she went with SD, the theory changed. Because if the ME were to say that it is possible to still function after the GS, then any juror buying her defense could believe that he was still a threat after she shot him and still needed to defend herself. It could go both ways. They could also deduce that shooting him while sitting in the shower was NOT SD. And that she planned to continue the attack there, but he did crawl out and momentarily get up and Horne never definitively said that would be impossible because there are other instances of it.

Shower door is closed on the face shot, opened in the shot 70 seconds later. Who opened it? Why would he open it while still seated? How could she stab his VC from the side? Even peripheral vision would show something coming at you and you would go for the block.

If you think I am beating a dead horse, okay, but I think I am discussing what a juror may think. Because others have indicated to me they think the same. And in the end it does not matter because this scenario still portrays premeditation. I think the State should have stuck with it, but they did not want anyone to conclude she was still defending herself w/knife.

Bullet casing on blood helps state; but it could have dropped from counter or been kicked. That I must say is the one thing that makes me 1% think otherwise with the theory, but 100+% sure of premeditation.
    I posted a pic of the family home, it is comparable to Grandparent's home. It would not cost that much to drive a Uhaul 1k miles. More like under 1k.

All his siblings had the same upbringing. I wonder if any of them needed therapy? They probably do after this though.

RE juror #8, I think he was let go for mentioning he was on the jury; he might have been running off at the mouth about the trial, and the officer had to come in to report what he said. He was arrested for Extreme DUI, not just DUI. AZ has just about the strictest DUI laws in the country. JM is not the boss of his office and does not handle DUI cases. Talking about the case and what was said is what I think got him removed.
    Re: Juror #8 - It's not that JM would have prosecuted him, it's the fact that he would be deciding on evidence provided by police officers and the State's prosecutor when he could be tried by the State's prosecutor office and have evidence presented in court by police officers in his own case. He was removed because that could possibly cause a prejudice against the State.

The shower door was open during the "photo shoot". What people see as the door is actually water on or reflecting on the camera lens.

The crime scene pics/blood spatter, the location of the bullet casing, the blood at the sink tell the story.

It's my firm belief that she stabbed while he was seated, naked and defenseless in the shower, the vena cava wound coming first. As he tried to leave the shower she was slashing at him, he gets the defensive wounds on his hands and as he was at the sink literally coughing up blood she's stabbing at his back and his head, he tries to escape down the hallway she's still trying to bring him down. She slashed at his legs/feet and possibly stomped on them. As he collapses and slides against the lower part of the wall where the blood smear is and where the hallway enters the bedroom, she reaches with the knife and slashes his throat.

She didn't want to risk the sound of a gunshot but as she got his body into the bathroom his body made a noise, possibly air escaping from his lungs from the throat wound and now she feels she has shoot him, to finally kill him.

Then the scramble to get him in the shower,rinse his body, attempt to clean up any of her blood from the cut on her finger. I think the cup in the shower is what she used to take water to wherever she thought she had bled. There was no reason to use the cup to rinse his body because she could just turn on the shower. She used cup fulls of water and that bloody towel to try and mop up. That explains the water/blood marks on the box at the bottom of the closet.

Thankfully she missed the palm print on the wall with her blood/DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    What is fascinating is this intelligent woman was unable to figure out that crying would be appropriate. I mean, how difficult is that? But she was truly dumbfounded.

Oh, come on Sneakers ..... I was kidding! I didn't mean it literally. Yet.

How about we start over -- dinner Saturday, then a trip to Vegas and the Graceland Wedding Chapel?
    It wasn't just her not crying, it was many things. Asking to see the pictures...repeatedly. Inserting herself into the investigation. Calling Flores repeatedly. Imagine what must have been going through her mind during the days prior to TA being discovered.

She had no way of knowing that he wouldn't be discovered until the ninth. She killed him on the 4th.

I'm in for Vegas baby! Can we bring Coconut and his pleather pants ? He can be your best man. Let's just invite everyone LOL
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    The photos pulled off of TA's camera were all enhanced as well, so the color was different. Flores mentioned that in one of the interrogation tapes.
    Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    Most digital images contain metadata embedded within the file which tells the date/time from when the photo was taken.
    The detective who recovered the photo testified about the imbedded info when the selfie pics from June 3 where introduced.

JM wants to call Jill Hayes, Ph.D.Clinical, Forensic, and Neuropsychologist ( http://hayespsychology.com/ ) in sur sur rebuttal to Geffner if the Judge allows Geffner to testify about :

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    Honestly, I really believe that everyone can teach therapy is a good thing. I don't even think it has to be therapy all the time, fuck, it can be a trustworthy and non-judgmental friend. We are only as bad as the secrets we keep....

Thank you for your opinion... I appreciate it!

Also, therapy is far different than just sharing with a trusted friend. Sharing our issues is only half of the process.....learning what to DO with them, is the other half. Learning why we have them, in the first place, is also a necessary part of the journey. Travis did not have anyone who was capable of helping him to understand why his choices were not in his best interest. He took the concerns of his friends to be criticism, and so he kept the serious issues to himself, in fear of being judged. That meant a lot to him......what others thought of him. And, because of his shaky and dysfunctional childhood, it's easy to see why. Jodi, the master manipulator.....saw Travis, with his wounded soul....as the perfect prey.

;/
    Last edited by Poppycock; 05-09-2013 at 09:52 PM.

The detective who recovered the photo testified about the imbedded info when the selfie pics from June 3 where introduced.

JM wants to call Jill Hayes, Ph.D.Clinical, Forensic, and Neuropsychologist ( http://hayespsychology.com/ ) in sur sur rebuttal to Geffner if the Judge allows Geffner to testify about :

Oh Em GEEEE.

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Thanks for your responses. I'm curious if any of you read the Blink on Crime article that was linked here and that I quoted in my post above, so you know why I even pulled those pics? I understand the two pics were taken from different devices; however, the author does have a point in referencing not only Jodi's only interrogation responses to Flores in regard to the pics that were found, but also the phone sex tape from May 10th, and the fact that the memory card found in the washer does not appear to be one that would came with Travis's Sony camera. It's blue and there is nothing written on that denotes the name "Sony" on it (that I can see -- if someone has a different angled pic of that blue memory card and sees the name Sony on it, please correct me). I have a Sony camera myself, and the Sony memory card says "Sony" on it, as well as the size. The replacement -- extra -- memory cards that you can buy separately, although made by other manufacturers to fit Sony cameras, are the same size as the original. The author just got me thinking, that's all. The difference in hair color, despite being two different devices, confuses me too.

Oh Em GEEEE.
    Here is Jill Hayes's CV, she's an expert on malingering!

http://www.medschool.lsuhsc.edu/psyc...lty/hammer.pdf

;/
    Last edited by Poppycock; 05-09-2013 at 09:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Sneakers the Wonder Dog;3404565]
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Possibly, and I think his vena cava as well.

[B]

Re: Juror #8 - It's not that JM would have prosecuted him, it's the fact that he would be deciding on evidence provided by police officers and the State's prosecutor when he could be tried by the State's prosecutor office and have evidence presented in court by police officers in his own case. He was removed because that could possibly cause a prejudice against the State.

The shower door was open during the "photo shoot". What people see as the door is actually water on or reflecting on the camera lens.

The crime scene pics/blood spatter, the location of the bullet casing, the blood at the sink tell the story.

It's my firm belief that she stabbed while he was seated, naked and defenseless in the shower, the vena cava wound coming first. As he tried to leave the shower she was slashing at him, he gets the defensive wounds on his hands and as he was at the sink literally coughing up blood she's stabbing at his back and his head, he tries to escape down the hallway she's still trying to bring him down. She slashed at his legs/feet and possibly stomped on them. As he collapses and slides against the lower part of the wall where the blood smear is and where the hallway enters the bedroom, she reaches with the knife and slashes his throat.

She didn't want to risk the sound of a gunshot but as she got his body into the bathroom his body made a noise, possibly air escaping from his lungs from the throat wound and now she feels she has shoot him, to finally kill him.

Then the scramble to get him in the shower,rinse his body, attempt to clean up any of her blood from the cut on her finger. I think the cup in the shower is what she used to take water to wherever she thought she had bled. There was no reason to use the cup to rinse his body because she could just turn on the shower. She used cup fulls of water and that bloody towel to try and mop up. That explains the water/blood marks on the box at the bottom of the closet.

Thankfully she missed the palm print on the wall with her blood/DNA.

It wasn't just her not crying, it was many things. Asking to see the pictures...repeatedly. Inserting herself into the investigation. Calling Flores repeatedly. Imagine what must have been going through her mind during the days prior to TA being discovered.

She had no way of knowing that he wouldn't be discovered until the ninth. She killed him on the 4th.

I'm in for Vegas baby! Can we bring Coconut and his pleather pants ? He can be your best man. Let's just invite everyone LOL
    Agree! The only part I disagree with is the shower door. I believe it's closed on the close up face shot, then it's opened when the inadvertent picture of his torso is taken. The close up has the water on his face, and the water droplets from inside the glass door that are visible. Dark spots of shadowed door drops are visible on him. The water being on the camera lens would have a totally different look in the final photo. It would distort the subject in the photo, in places where the drops are located. That is not the case in this one photo. Also, there is the reflexion of light on the glass, and that is not present in the torso shot.

Here is Jill Hayes's CV, she's an expert on malingering!

http://www.medschool.lsuhsc.edu/psyc...lty/hammer.pdf
    Dueling neuropsychologists...I guess we won't be done with testimony on Wednesday after all...unless they go all night.

I'm suffering from Pre Testimony Stress Disorder just thinking about it.

I can't remember and don't want to wade through hours of testimony; was JA every asked why she did not shoot him again?
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    I can't remember and don't want to wade through hours of testimony; was JA every asked why she did not shoot him again?
    She said she dropped the gun when he fell on her after the first shot.

Tomorrow is going to be a LOOOOONG day. Now there's going to be a sur-surrebuttal?! Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    Thanks for your responses. I'm curious if any of you read the Blink on Crime article that was linked here and that I quoted in my post above, so you know why I even pulled those pics? I understand the two pics were taken from different devices; however, the author does have a point in referencing not only Jodi's only interrogation responses to Flores in regard to the pics that were found, but also the phone sex tape from May 10th, and the fact that the memory card found in the washer does not appear to be one that would came with Travis's Sony camera. It's blue and there is nothing written on that denotes the name "Sony" on it (that I can see -- if someone has a different angled pic of that blue memory card and sees the name Sony on it, please correct me). I have a Sony camera myself, and the Sony memory card says "Sony" on it, as well as the size. The replacement -- extra -- memory cards that you can buy separately, although made by other manufacturers to fit Sony cameras, are the same size as the original. The author just got me thinking, that's all. The difference in hair color, despite being two different devices, confuses me too.
    The lighting was different, the devices were different, the color in the pics taken June 4th was distorted because of the enhancement. Don't get caught up in her conspiracy theories.

The embedded data tells when the pics were taken.If there was something hinky about the memory card, the defense would have pursued that through their own expert. They didn't.

She (Blink) needs to stop feeding Stabby new ideas for new lies for her appeals.

[QUOTE=Poppycock;3404575][QUOTE=Sneakers the Wonder Dog;3404565]
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Possibly, and I think his vena cava as well.

[B]
    It's my firm belief that she stabbed while he was seated, naked and defenseless in the shower, the vena cava wound coming first.

QUOTE]

why does the sitting down leg pic not have water on the lens? how does she stab the VC from the side? how does he not see it coming with a block if from the front? you can shoot a gun from two feet away so he could not grab it. he would be on high alert because we already know that he does not allow anyone in the bathroom from an incident he wrote about in his book.

I have asked many times for someone to throw out there what position his limp body would be in for the gunshot to go across the front of the face from right to left. That is a mighty odd angle to finish someone off with.

I think by this time we are all pretty firm in our opinions, as is the jury. BUT we all agree on the important stuff. Debate keeps the mind active!
    The sitting photo doesn't have water on/reflected due where the photo was taken, the distance between where she was standing and he was sitting.

The angle of the vena cava wound suggests he was sitting in the shower when it was inflicted. She could have asked him to close his eyes or look up.

As for the gun shot we know there was no stippling or powder burns and Dr Horn suggest it was fired from 2 to 3 feet away (I think that's what he said). She could have been standing or bending over and he could have been on his side or on his back, face up when she shot him in the head.

They'd better bring their sleeping bags and jammies, then. The judge said they would stay in the courtroom until they were done. I think she was giving both sides a heads up that they WILL get this finished. They can't risk dragging it out any longer.
    We all best get a good night of sleep tonight, because I think we're ALL going to need our sleeping bags and jammies...or our blankies and laptops
    :o)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be a LOOOOONG day. Now there's going to be a sur-surrebuttal?! Wow.
    Yes, but remember the scope of each rebuttal gets narrower and narrower .... so we're not looking at anything like the time the prior experts witnesses were on the stand.

Of course, this DT does like to draaaaagggg thhhhiiinnnnggsss ouuuttt.

Thread Information