Page 733 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 731 732 733 734 735 743 783 833 1233 ... LastLast
Results 18,301 to 18,325 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Would anyone making a guess on verdict date please post their guess here. Shelljet is charting them manually to see who gets closest. Please specify day you think verdict will be returned and whether you think am or pm of said date. Please include whether you think it will M1, M2 or manslaughter.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...di-Arias/page3
    Sneaks, when is the jury expected to be handed the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Mochachino View Post
    I know. Makes me mad too. They even showed on HLN a woman of her size carrying a dummy of his weight and she got it all the way back to the shower with little work. Of course stabby had blood on the tile floor so it was easy to slide him back to the bathroom.

You think she was TONED? did you see the photo in pigtails with her huge cottage cheese thighs? She didn't look toned to me, but I dunno?
    She had a belly going on too in that picture.

@Jodiannarias 27 Apr

I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week

What an evil bitch.
    WHAT???? That is just crazy! She is a piece of work.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    So did this Geffner guy ever interview Jodi? And if he did, why are they waiting for sur-rebuttal to bring him on?
    Yes, he interviewed her. Not sure if he interviewed her before Alyce did or after. I think for some reason it was before. I think held him as a strategic decision knowing Demarte would discuss the BPD.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Sneaks, when is the jury expected to be handed the case?
    On Thursday morning the Judge will give the jury the jury instructions, then JM will do his closing. Then the defense (rumor has it that's Nurmi) which could take balance of Thurs and part of Friday. Them JM will gives his rebuttal/final closing arguments. Depending on when they finish that on Friday Jury could get case late Friday but most are predicting they will start deliberations Monday am.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mochachino View Post
    ...did you see the photo in pigtails with her huge cottage cheese thighs?
    This is one of the instances where the Jodi hate completely confuses me. Even the most stick insect-like woman, or child for that matter, will have visible cellulite if you take a photo from an unflattering angle. But "huge thighs"?? On what planet, could the thighs in that pigtail pic EVER be called huge?

Yes, he interviewed her. Not sure if he interviewed her before Alyce did or after. I think for some reason it was before. I think held him as a strategic decision knowing Demarte would discuss the BPD.

On Thursday morning the Judge will give the jury the jury instructions, then JM will do his closing. Then the defense (rumor has it that's Nurmi) which could take balance of Thurs and part of Friday. Them JM will gives his rebuttal/final closing arguments. Depending on when they finish that on Friday Jury could get case late Friday but most are predicting they will start deliberations Monday am.
    Okay. Then, my guess is that they will come back with a "guilty, as to the charge of Murder 1st Degree on Tuesday, May 7, at 3:46 pm Az time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Yeah... it appears Arias' "Original Artworks" are just traced from magazine ads. Haha she is such a Farce all around !!
    I saw her masterpices on display the Monet and Van Gough exhibit I visited this weekend.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN???? Did I really hear her say that on the stand sounding so sure and pompas with her with her arrogant self? Like you guys have mentioned, her coloring is akin to tracing and copying. There is no originality in her blood at all.

GigiAnn.... I saw that Stabby comment earlier today and choked on my pancakes!
    Given that most victims of domestic violence think that JA is full of shit, I think this is just one more ploy for attention.

She had a belly going on too in that picture.
    Are you serious?! I think she has a darned good body! I may not like what she has done in life, but let us all stand naked for inspection before we make digs about how someone else looks.

WHAT???? That is just crazy! She is a piece of work.
    WHAT??? & what legitimate DV anything!! would allow themselves to be directly linked to her?? They've all dumped LaVi simply for carrying JA taint! Surely this has to be a joke? Surely? Encyclopaedia Dramatica haven't opened a new fake Jodi Arias Twitter account have they? Because they did shut down a fake one in late March & openly admitted it was theirs. This whole case & everything related to JA is just a giant sucking whirlpool of CRAAAAAZY. What a mess. It must kill his family every minute of every day to see his death & their pain played out as the latest in reality T.V. uggh. I'm off to spend some time watching kids watching dolphins. I need to put some of the world's good back into my mind.

I'll bet Jenn and Nurms still have the good doctor busy practicing for wed. He should not take pointers from DS or AL, okay maybe he should!! Nothing will be able to prepare him for Martinez.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    GigiAnn.... I saw that Stabby comment earlier today and choked on my pancakes!
    Given that most victims of domestic violence think that JA is full of shit, I think this is just one more ploy for attention.
    Yup, have to agree with you as most of us do. She is an attention whore. If you notice the last time she got a migraine was when Dr D was on the stand talking about BPD and no one was talking about Jodi, only the charts and scores. I could see Jodi getting annoyed they weren't focusing directly on her and she seemed bored shitless. So she got "ill" to take the focus off Dr D.

Jodi ruins everything!

i know they seized her journals from her jail cell recently, but is there anything they can use them for at this point if she has written something incriminating in them? like in closing arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by tinaturner View Post
    i know they seized her journals from her jail cell recently, but is there anything they can use them for at this point if she has written something incriminating in them? like in closing arguments?
    No, they could not spring any new information on the jury, once they get into closing arguments. That would probably be grounds for a mistrial. Any diaries seized would have been brought in as evidence if they contained anything that added important information for the trial.

No, they could not spring any new information on the jury, once they get into closing arguments. That would probably be grounds for a mistrial. Any diaries seized would have been brought in as evidence if they contained anything that added important information for the trial.
    thanks, that makes sense. i'm sure it was just jodi-babble anyways.

The more I look at the shower pictures, the less it looks posed. No Calvin Klein similarity to me. I know the shower door was open so that would not go along with him not knowing. For a self proclaimed photographer and artist, there didn't seem to be much to them. She obviously wasn't using a flash and there was no flair in the posing and stuff. He looks to me like he is just plain showering. I just don't get any of her crap. Having a few days off from the trial, it has given us a lot of time to reflect and process all the information. I would guess it has the same effect on the jury.

That whole "I went over to help Travis put the Christmas decorations in the attic and he gave me an angel and when I left, I realized I had left it behind so drove back to get it and saw Travis with the pics of little boys while masterbating. I wanted to say something witty like 'do you need some help?'" is just ludicris! Walking in on someone masterbating is odd enough!!

She is whack!

Quote Originally Posted by Tia111 View Post
    I'll bet Jenn and Nurms still have the good doctor busy practicing for wed. He should not take pointers from DS or AL, okay maybe he should!! Nothing will be able to prepare him for Martinez.
    If hes honest and acknowledges that jodi may have lied to him when he spoke with her, I dont think he will have that hard of a time

thanks, that makes sense. i'm sure it was just jodi-babble anyways.
    Ah, yes.....writing everything down about her oh so interesting life....her fans are going to expect a juicy tell all memoir, you know, when she is freed! She is SO talented and amazing and stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    If hes honest and acknowledges that jodi may have lied to him when he spoke with her, I dont think he will have that hard of a time
    If he were honest he probably would have turned down this case just like many others did before him....hope I am wrong because if he is honest this will be a quick witness, and we can move on to closing arguments.

Ah, yes.....writing everything down about her oh so interesting life....her fans are going to expect a juicy tell all memoir, you know, when she is freed! She is SO talented and amazing and stuff!!
    That page turner would be written by jodi, edited by jodi (noone else would be qualified), and illustrated and photography by jodi. She is just a one woman show.

The more I look at the shower pictures, the less it looks posed. No Calvin Klein similarity to me. I know the shower door was open so that would not go along with him not knowing. For a self proclaimed photographer and artist, there didn't seem to be much to them. She obviously wasn't using a flash and there was no flair in the posing and stuff. He looks to me like he is just plain showering.
    there really is something off about the shower pictures. i imagine she was trying to find just the right moment to go in for the kill and was probably having a hard time acting normal. somehow she got him in to that seated position though, so i do wonder if maybe it was a "pose" she was requesting of him. i cannot imagine him putting himself in a vulerable situation if he thought she was a threat at that point . there is that one shower photo where travis is turning around and looks kind of stunned or shocked or something. its hard to really gage what his expression is but its unsettling. i really am so curious as to what she was saying to him in these moments before the attack.

dimedropper
    Only if you believe her story happened as it did.....even then, it is highly improbable.
    I think that if you look hard enough all of us could be put in some sort of box as some disorder if they looked hard enough.The whole thing is bizzaroworld.

Yup, have to agree with you as most of us do. She is an attention whore. If you notice the last time she got a migraine was when Dr D was on the stand talking about BPD and no one was talking about Jodi, only the charts and scores. I could see Jodi getting annoyed they weren't focusing directly on her and she seemed bored shitless. So she got "ill" to take the focus off Dr D.

Jodi ruins everything!
    If she pulls a "migraine" this week, that will put the jury in overdrive with emotion. She knows she's not the center of attention anymore and that's bugging her. Her spotlight time is over. I won't be surprised we get her hair draped over her face on Juan's day. She looks so ridiculous when she does that because there really are no tears, just obvious snot from her nose while she peeks out between her fingers. I've never seen anyone cry with their nose before. The only day she might have cried was when she came to court the day of the sex tapes.

Are you serious?! I think she has a darned good body! I may not like what she has done in life, but let us all stand naked for inspection before we make digs about how someone else looks.
    Yes I am serious. It is what I see. She does have a rouned belly in that pic. Why is that so horrible of an observation on my part?
    Overheard on MDS more than once:
    Jodi has a whack eyes. She does
    Jodi wears her hair like a little girl. She does
    Jodi has greasy hair today. She often does
    Jodi has a nasty cold sore on her lip. She did
    JW has a bald spot. She does
    Nurmi looks bored and lazy. He does
    Jodi is a liar. She is
    Jodi is a psycho. She is
    Jodi is a killer. She is
    Jodi's ass pics looks like you can park a 747 in it. Not sure about this one LOL
    Doc Dick acts like a nutty professor. He did

I could go on and on but I will stop at that. I think you get the idea.
    Jodi has a rounded belly in the picture. SHE DOES

there really is something off about the shower pictures. i imagine she was trying to find just the right moment to go in for the kill and was probably having a hard time acting normal. somehow she got him in to that seated position though, so i do wonder if maybe it was a "pose" she was requesting of him. i cannot imagine him putting himself in a vulerable situation if he thought she was a threat at that point . there is that one shower photo where travis is turning around and looks kind of stunned or shocked or something. its hard to really gage what his expression is but its unsettling. i really am so curious as to what she was saying to him in these moments before the attack.
    I think that last pic of him alive is haunting. I think it was when he sees the knife in her hand. In order to stand up in that small shower, he would have to put his hands down to get back on his feet. This would have left his chest exposed. He was probably thinking that he would talk her down, by the time he realized her intentions it was way too late.

Thread Information