Page 570 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    He mind fucked her.He degraded her when ever he could.He treated her as his whore.He led her on then told her to leave then led her on again then cheated on her then led her on again slept with her then cheated again then told her get lost .Break up to make up drama bullshit and yea that is abuse in my book.The dude thought with the wrong head ............
    what you seem to forget is that she was always coming back for more of that "degradation and "cheating", is not like he forced her to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    I just saw a black and white photo of Stabby on my space under Jodi photos. The finger in which she claims Travis broke, looks bent there. Pinkie finger is straight. Is she double jointed? I wonder if JM has searched for photos w her before the date she claimed he broke it.
    Maybe they just need to examine her journal for a change in her flow of writing around the time Travis supposedly broke her finger, she is left handed and writing must have been painful and awkward to say the least when she wrote 'nothing noteworthy'!
    You have to smile at absurdity

He mind fucked her.He degraded her when ever he could.He treated her as his whore.He led her on then told her to leave then led her on again then cheated on her then led her on again slept with her then cheated again then told her get lost .Break up to make up drama bullshit and yea that is abuse in my book.The dude thought with the wrong head ............
    Well, LOONYWOP, no one asked her to keep coming back. Do I detect a bit of bias? Did the same thing happen to you or were you hurt sometime? You sound extremely bitter.

Like there's not a million guys out there that do that? They don't wind up dead. The woman normally will put up a Facebook post saying what an asshole he is. She doesn't go butchering him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Totally agree with oh right 're grammar corrections.
    I seen that post. Should of went in the 'grammar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    You're right, I hadn't realized that. However, I don't see how the option of felony murder makes it any easier to convict her of murder 1.

The article states that burglary is entering a person's home with the intention to commit a felony. That intended felony would be to murder Travis I assume...so a juror who didn't believe premeditation was proven might believe there was proof that she entered TA's home with the intent to murder him? How could her intent on entering his home be proven if premeditation wasn't?

Maybe I'm missing something here...
    I didn't enter the Best Buy with the intention of stealing that blu-ray player, but after I saw it just sitting there and saw that it would be so easy to just walk out the door with it, I just took it.
    Therefore I'm not guilty of commercial burglary since I entered the store without the intent.

You think that would work?
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    JW: Are you aware that Lenore Walker does not use those 6 criteria anymore?

JDM: That does not sound accurate.

JW: So you disagree then?

JDM: Yes.

JW: And you've never met Lenore Walker, have you?
    To just read these few lines does not capture the nastiness of JW. On Tawndilly site it starts around 31:47 grinding about articles and journals. Around 39:00 she gets into Walker specifically. This was on the half day recording.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    JW: Are you aware that Lenore Walker does not use those 6 criteria anymore?

JDM: That does not sound accurate.

JW: So you disagree then?

JDM: Yes.

JW: And you've never met Lenore Walker, have you?
    To just read these few lines does not capture the nastiness of JW. On Tawndilly site it starts around 31:47 grinding about articles and journals. Around 39:00 she gets into Walker specifically. This was on the half day recording.

Iirc he only showed anger towards her and called her names AFTER she tried to blackmail him (or whatever horrible thing she did to him). You seem to forget what she did to him. Stole from him, hacked into his Facebook (and possibly his bank account), showed up unannounced on several occasions, sent his gf a threatening email, slashed his and gfs tires, recorded their private phone conversations, went through his phone AND texted people pretending to be him and last but not least MURDERED HIM WHILE HE WAS DEFENSELESS SITTING ON THE FLOOR OF HIS SHOWER. She said it herself "why would I kill Travis? He DID SO MUCH FOR ME."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Iirc he only showed anger towards her and called her names AFTER she tried to blackmail him (or whatever horrible thing she did to him). You seem to forget what she did to him. Stole from him, hacked into his Facebook (and possibly his bank account), showed up unannounced on several occasions, sent his gf a threatening email, slashed his and gfs tires, recorded their private phone conversations, went through his phone AND texted people pretending to be him and last but not least MURDERED HIM WHILE HE WAS DEFENSELESS SITTING ON THE FLOOR OF HIS SHOWER. She said it herself "why would I kill Travis? He DID SO MUCH FOR ME."
    Don't forget. He told her to clear out her voicemail without saying PLEASE. Oh, the horror!

I was watching her interview with the lady cop. She claims Travis was really particular about his showers. He wanted to always shower in private. That leads me to believe he did not know she was taking photos of him before she killed him. Why would he switch that day and allow her to do that? Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Let's talk about the engagement ring. What is proven and what is speculation?

Travis bought a ring for Deanna. She never accepted the ring for whatever reason. He put it in a closet. Later he discovered it was missing. He accused Jodi of stealing it (in an email?)?

But Jodi was never seen wearing the ring. It was never proven she stole it. Travis never locked his doors and lots of people went through the house. Did they find it in her stuff when they searched her house after the arrest?
    It isn't proven. However, Travis seemed to think it was her, which goes a long way with me.

It does not appear he had issues with thefts at his house prior to knowing Jodi, despite leaving his house unlocked. So it will never be proven Jodi took it, but I think she did. It totally fits with her obsession, and considering all the other heinous things she has done, it even seems in character.

If Jodi took it, it would probably not have been because she wanted that particular ring for herself, it would most likely have been because it infuriated her that he bought another girl a ring and not her. She would possibly have thrown it away or even pawned it. It would be especially foolish to have kept it after killing him as it would be a potentially dangerous link.

I am not sure whether or not they found a ring when they searched Jodi's possessions after her arrest, but even if they had, it would be super hard to prove that the ring found was the ring stolen from Travis. If there was documentation (like photos, for a homeowners rider), that would help, but since Travis most likely bought it from a chain store, and tens of thousands of other identical rings were sold, it would be hard to prove the ring found in Jodi's possession was the very ring stolen from Travis.

Finally, even if they found the ring in Jodi's possession, I think it would have been considered so prejudicial that testimony about it would have been disallowed.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Don't forget. He told her to clear out her voicemail without saying PLEASE. Oh, the horror!

I was watching her interview with the lady cop. She claims Travis was really particular about his showers. He wanted to always shower in private. That leads me to believe he did not know she was taking photos of him before she killed him. Why would he switch that day and allow her to do that? Doesn't make sense.

To put into context, this post was in response to the statement "Show me some evidence he abused her". He did all these things, plus verbal abuse as evidenced by the emails, IMs etc. Yes she probably did plenty to aggravate him, nonetheless it is clear he could be quite a dick at times. There is no evidence of any physical abuse, or anything that would have made her fear losing her life the day she killed him. She wasn't terrified, she was furious.

She always had the option of saying "fuck off, asshole" and walking away. Instead she stabbed him 27 times and slit his throat. Has the jury seen anything that could justify that? I don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post

Well unfortunately, the jury has now heard a stipulation by both parties that she didn't have a gun or a knife in her hands when the last face pic was taken. So if anyone on the jury was thinking about that theory they might doubt that now because of that....
    How else would she have gotten him to sit down for that pic, without a weapon on him (most likely the gun) ?
    Last edited by M Joy; 04-19-2013 at 06:42 PM.

double post
    Last edited by M Joy; 04-19-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Sorry crickets. I am new to this site and I am aware that one should stay on topic. Please forgive me.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Well unfortunately, the jury has now heard a stipulation by both parties that she didn't have a gun or a knife in her hands when the last face pic was taken.So if anyone on the jury was thinking about that theory they might doubt that now because of that....
    How else would she have gotten him to sit down for that pic, without a weapon on him (most likely the gun) ?
    The last picture of his face. JM has never claimed she had either in her hand when that picture was taken. The photo sequences/times between photos will be important in his closing arguments
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Coconut said:
    . Travis never locked his doors and lots of people went through the house.

-?---
    That is why I don't think he owned a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    To put into context, this post was in response to the statement "Show me some evidence he abused her". He did all these things, plus verbal abuse as evidenced by the emails, IMs etc. Yes she probably did plenty to aggravate him, nonetheless it is clear he could be quite a dick at times. There is no evidence of any physical abuse, or anything that would have made her fear losing her life the day she killed him. She wasn't terrified, she was furious.
    Let's not forget the money. They both loaned money back and forth but he did empty her bank account. He had a history of borrowing money from women. Then the jealousy and control as he tried to poison her advances on other men in his company.

Did he take advantage of a woman with obvious relationship and attachment issues, and an untreated severe personality disorder?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post

Exactly-she couldn't even respect his wishes to leave him alone while he was showering. Those issues probably stemmed from his horrific childhood. Travis is the real victim here.

Are you projecting perhaps?
    Is this Alyce the man hater?

1. "degraded when ever he could" FALSE claim
    evidence has provided about 3-4 instances in 1 1/2 yrs.
    Evidence has also shown he spoke highly of her, sent words of love and by killer's own testimony was wonderful in many ways to her

2. "He led her on" FALSE
    Exzvidence shows they would BOTH initiate contact

3. "Treated her as his whore"
    Defendant testifed she enjoy much of the sex and that is was ALWAYS mutual
    Killer admitted she never once told him no or that she wasn't enjoying their sex life as much as he was.
    Killer admitted she was well aware there was no future for her in this relationship.
    Killer knew he had goals to marry someone other than her. She acknowledge she had the same goal to 'one day' marry someone else.

You seem personally invested in a rage to blame the man in this relationship.
    Name calling isn't a crime btw. If it was the SWAT team would have to pound down on almost everyone on this thread.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Wishmich said:
    He wanted to always shower in private. That leads me to believe he did not know she was taking photos of him before she killed him. Why would he switch that day and allow her to do that? Doesn't make sense.
    ---------
    So this makes me think. (I know, dangerous huh?) The shower pics look like they were taken sans flash. But the last one DID have flash. Any thoughts?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Let's not forget the money. They both loaned money back and forth but he did empty her bank account. He had a history of borrowing money from women. Then the jealousy and control as he tried to poison her advances on other men in his company.

Did he take advantage of a woman with obvious relationship and attachment issues, and an untreated severe personality disorder?
    You have Stabby's word and her word only that he ever borrowed any money from her. All we've seen presented in court is evidence she borrowed money from him (in her own words in a text)
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Quoththeraven View Post
    I am at work sneaking in peeks and comments while my boss isn't looking. I'm sure I might make a spelling error so let me apologize in advance. (oops, better go, she's looking my way.)
    I wasn't going to mention it, but I just became a new member 2 days ago and my first post, I think, someone corrected my spelling right away. My keys are sticking on my keyboard and I have to keep going back to correct, but I didn't notice it that time. I was a little offended when I was corrected, especially being my first or second post. So thanks for mentioning that.

Lenore Walker on Jodi Arias

?It is not just whether or not someone?s a battered woman that?s important in these cases as you well know . . . It doesn?t give them a free pass just because they?re a battered woman. It?s really used only to help us understand whether or not they were in fear of what was happening, that they would be seriously harmed or killed at the time that they commit a homicide. That?s what we have to look at, and that?s not what I?ve heard yet in this trial."

Thread Information