Page 53 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I don't know how much more of this I can listen too! Time for a beer!
    Cheers! another vodka shot for me!

Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    Cheers! another vodka shot for me!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    So what if some social worker wants to call me a Mormon Pimpmaster?

Matilda who? Sharisa and Crista and whatnot. I ain't got time for this noise. And maybe I needed four thousand for my business? That ain't no crime.

I kept my junk out of the Holiest Hole most of the time, and y'all know Mormons encouraged to date around. How you gonna call me unfaithful when all I do is rock climb and bake cookies with these fine ladies? So I shared some text messages and heavy petting with the religious ones, but it was alright with Jesus because I had skanks on the side to punch my V-card and see to my manly needs. That's how you roll in the Singles Ward Lifestyle. Bitch needs to chill!

This is Fantastic!! Yay, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyasSin View Post
    And lets not forget that it is everyone else's fault but hers.
    killer's got her glasses off again. : ) I have visions of her putting on a plastic bag any minute

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    which is why this testimony is a waste of time

since they werent in a relationship, jodi could have left at ANY TIME

there were no strings attatched, no kids, no joint payments together, nothing

jodi chose to stay, and if she got her feelings hurt, thats her problem
    Which also means Travis could have stopped fucking his known stalker, secretly, right ? I know this fact is hard to accept but it IS the truth. I wish it wasn't.

Cheers!
    I'll be the one on the right soon! Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    The defense is having another very solid day.

1. They got rid of a juror they didn't want
    2. They continue to dog Martinez over prosecutorial misconduct
    3. LaVa keeps flowing and flowing
    4. They got out some damaging stuff on Travis's finances, sex life, and relationships
    5. Jodi's lies are sounding a little more credible out of someone else's mouth

Yep. Can't wait for Sir Juan to go to town.

Cheers!
    Drink!!!
    Seems we're (HOPEFULLY) winding down, so have a good evening, Batman! See you tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    there is no court for Thursday on the calendar.
    Alyce is sending signs of being tired and fed up with Peg Bundy. Bundy is only thinking selfishly about her vomit and lost track that Juan can keep this old bat for days yet.
    Okay, so are to believe that today and tomorrow are it for the week? This judge has lost control!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    HAHAHA.....so JA thought Deanna was a little crazy. OMG...if I were a juror, I would have just broke out in laughter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    waot - deanna was crazy and jealous - really!!! wow - pot meet kettle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    ARGH!!! Now Deanna is crazy and Jodi isn't? Am I in the fucking twilight zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    did u see jodi laff when alyce said "on crack"!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Stabby looks so smug, trying to hide her smile at her own witty "on crack" comment

Pluh-eese!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    She is something else, isn't she? I hope the jury sees how ridiculous she behaves. What a freaking nut job she is.
    JA comparison to Ms Reed in her diary & what JA thinks about being compared to Ms Reed
    "he's (TA)delusional if he thinks that, actually on crack"
    JA finds this statement from ALav quite amusing & trying to hold back a laugh

JM's gonna have to bring out his dictionary again

do?mes?tic
    [duh-mes-tik] Show IPA

adjective
    1. of or pertaining to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures.

2. devoted to home life or household affairs.

3. tame; domesticated.

4. of or pertaining to one's own or a particular country as apart from other countries: domestic trade.

5. indigenous to or produced or made within one's own country; not foreign; native: domestic goods.
    How can this be domestic violence if they lived 1000 miles away?

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    Assuming what he said in his text or emails to Jodi about "you only care about yourself, you know I'm trying to save my house right now" (paraphrased) is valid, it would sound more like perhaps he refinanced to avoid foreclosure as many people were doing in 2008 (and some still are) when the bottom fell out of the market. I would also assume that's why he was renting out rooms to try to help make the mortgage payment.

Prepaid Legal is nothing but a pyramid scheme. The "top dogs" earn all the money (those with Chris Hughes type of status) but, at the end of the day, Prepaid Legal is no grand and great get rich quick business opportunity. In fact, I believe its business model is pretty much a replicate of Mary Kay or even Avon. They are all MLM businesses, different products, same scam. I've yet to know anyone who became wealthy or led a grand lifestyle based on their Arbonne, Avon or Mary Kay sales. Oh, the MK ladies might have a fancy pink caddy as a "reward" for all their hard work; on closer inspection, one would also find they have a garage full of products they ordered under bogus names just to get that pink caddy...and they fight to keep it every month using that same strategy and going deeper and deeper in debt to keep "living the life."

I'm not shocked to hear Travis was trying to borrow money from people. I have no doubt trying to make a steady income of any sort trying to work the angles of one of those MLMs was an uphill battle for him (and probably most all Prepaid Legal reps) most months. With time and perseverance, he perhaps could have made it to Chris Hughes' status but at the time of his death I suspect he was probably still learning the Prepaid Legal ropes and finances were a struggle.

The only benefit I can see for the defense in bringing out the fact he was trying to borrow money from his friends would be if they were trying to attribute to Travis' state of mind the day he supposedly "snapped" on Jodi for dropping the camera was because he was under such a tremendous amount of financial stress or some such fuckery, but that ship's already sailed, so I can't quite figure out why his financial status or lack thereof has any merit to these proceedings now.

Just more smoke and mirrors, I guess.

Could be in part that it's another instance of Travis putting on one appearance but having something very different going on behind the scenes. He portrayed an image of success and wealth, but he was in financial trouble. People on MLM pretty much HAVE to pretend to be wealthy and successful in order to get other people to sign up, in order to make money. It's a really sleazy system.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Which also means Travis could have stopped fucking his known stalker, secretly, right ? I know this fact is hard to accept but it IS the truth. I wish it wasn't.
    Yes. He could have.

But he didn't kill her. She killed him.

I am sooooooo bored with all of Alice's testimony. This is abusive to ME! She is just rehashing Jodi's lies and calling it abusive.

Jodi was not abused. Jodi was the abuser of Travis.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    It's true, he could have stopped also. But he didn't. Unfortunately, we really don't know the REAL reason why Stabby got stabby on June 4th. Was it because of the sexual relationship? Was it because she was obsessed? Was it because of the Cancun trip? Was it because of Mimi? Was it because of the May 26th email from Travis where he called her a sociopath?

When the trial started, I really wanted Stabby to accept a plea deal ON THE CONDITION that she fully allocute. But that didn't happen...and here we are 3 months in and I'm fully vested (but bored) and hoping for the DP. It doesn't matter why anymore...just that she DID it.

I don't know how much more of this I can listen too! Time for a beer!
    Yep, I'm already on it got home from work and that is the first time I did, pop the top. Gave up listening till cross I decided. I just can't take anymore hearsay and bashing of Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Still no juror questions for Alyce.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Okay, so are to believe that today and tomorrow are it for the week? This judge has lost control!

Um, can't lose what you never had. Maybe the Judge will squeeze in a day for her bff witness to make another grand or two.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by HelloItsMe View Post
    Breaking the law of chastity is the 'biggest sin'???????? So is she saying that is worse than murder?

No, she isn't saying that. She is merely repeating what was told to her re: Mormon beliefs.

Let's read more diary entries from a KNOWN diary liar writer.

Late afternoon part 4
    Oct 3, 2007- Travis owed somebody money. (that was all that was said)
    Oct 6, 2007- EX 576- Diary entry- Jodi writes how Travis says Jodi has became like Deanne Reed. Jodi thought Deanne was crazy and jealous. Travis would make Jodi drop him off around corners (LOLOLOL) Travis is comparing Jodi to Deanne is what Jodi says in her diary. Jodi doesn't think she's crazy or jealous at all. Jodi says Travis is on crack. (no shit- You are MUCH WORSE than Deanne, Jodi. Much worse.) Jodi wasn't jealous, but Travis was jealous.

Oct 7, 2007-dairy entry- EX 576- Motherhood- Jodi is attending a talk on motherhood. Jodi wants kids and wants to be a mother and good wife. Jodi is still hoping is what ALice says (I thought Jodi said Travis proposed to her?)

Oct 13, 2007- EX 577- diary entry- trip. Balloon fest. It was a good trip. They ate alligator and frog legs.

Oct 2007- Travis sends Lisa an email reassuring her.

Approach

The email- He tells Lisa he dealt with Jodi. (that was striken from the record, but it was still said)(sorry, but this is such BS right now. Actually all day today has been BS. Alice is just bringing in a bunch of hearsay. Hearsay from a known liar. A known diary liar too)

End of October 2007- Alice says Jodi and Travis argue about everything. He shakes her. He pushes her and she falls to her knees. Travis called her family names. Carl the gay. Jodi is claiming this is the first physical abuse.

Oct 26, 2007- EX 578- Diary entry- Jodi is getting over Travis. She's quick to fall in love but slow to fall out but she believes she is finished with Travis. Jodi feels like she's becoming a shadow.

Court is finished. Back tomorrow at 9:30am

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if the tone of the questions from the jury changes at all since juror #5 left. I'll feel much better if they don't.
    Yeah, it'd be fairly easy to figure out who is asking what..They've said several times now that questions are asked in the order they're received.. it'd be very easy to write down who submits when then connect the who with the what question.

no shit? thanks Sneakers, I hadn't checked around, this is great news, even the jury thinks its bs

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    killer's got her glasses off again. : ) I have visions of her putting on a plastic bag any minute

Haha.. Gallagher!! I am not sure she would even wear the plastic... seems she doesn't mind getting messy!!

I think no juror questions mean they question the relevance of this witness' testimony. I can't believe she's gotten away with talking about their relationship like she has first hand knowledge. It seems like the judge has given a lot of leeway to the defense in terms of allowing hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Yep, I'm already on it got home from work and that is the first time I did, pop the top. Gave up listening till cross I decided. I just can't take anymore hearsay and bashing of Travis.
    I know it's pure torture! I don't know how Travis' family can take it. Oh excrutiating.

Also cheers to you too!

Thread Information