Page 52 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

ALV would never wear pjs to court. It's her bathrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by BreachofTrust View Post
    Oh I meant to ask, who is Abe? A friend of Travis? So Jodi wrote an email to Abe and accidentally sent it to Travis? I'm confuzzled.

Thank y'all for the warm welcome!
    That was an "acquaintance" of Jodi's, someone from PPL with whom she shared a casual friendship; they shared a hug (greeting as she described it) one evening at a restraurant/bar, I think. She was straightening him out on the "boundaries" of their (his and her) relationship, declaring her never ending love for Travis. She CC'd Travis on the email, to make him (Travis) jealous. I think others have more detailed info.they can share!

So, the cuckoo who goes through phone messages, hacks emails, climbs through doggies doors, goes postal when Travis helps a woman who has had too much to drink...she's not jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    ALV would never wear pjs to court. It's her bathrobe.

LOL!!! I have one just like that!

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    This is so much more than hearsay. Analyzing Deanna and Travis's relationship based on something that Jodi wrote in her journal is absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    did u see jodi laff when alyce said "on crack"!!
    She is something else, isn't she? I hope the jury sees how ridiculous she behaves. What a freaking nut job she is.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Did I miss something? Did Ms. LaViolette indicate she interviewed Lisa? Why is she able to just read this email and discuss it out of context?
    I'm wondering the same thing! Every bit of this bullshit is hearsay carefully couched as being LaViolette's "professional opinion"....In any case I'd say La Violette has worn out her welcome with the jurors, that's why there are no questions in the basket. At first I thought Martinez would probably go easy on "Miss Ballbricker" but now I hope he tears her up....

so if it's a positive experience they do together it is still abusive because of variable interval blah blah
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    ALV has a speaking engagement scheduled for next week so testimony will need to be wrapped up by Thursday afternoon.

4/6/13, ABIP Training - Los Angeles
    "Batterers' Treatment Overview and Intake and the Art of Assessment"
    there is no court for Thursday on the calendar.
    Alyce is sending signs of being tired and fed up with Peg Bundy. Bundy is only thinking selfishly about her vomit and lost track that Juan can keep this old bat for days yet.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Ok.. so I totally messed up the multi quote thing.. Sorry Creepy Gus but I intended to say that I didn't think that Travis was a player but that reply must have posted to Violet Planet and this one posted to you that was supposed to be for Violet Planet.

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    That was an "acquaintance" of Jodi's, someone from PPL with whom she shared a casual friendship; they shared a hug (greeting as she described it) one evening at a restraurant/bar, I think. She was straightening him out on the "boundaries" of their (his and her) relationship, declaring her never ending love for Travis. She CC'd Travis on the email, to make him (Travis) jealous. I think others have more detailed info.they can share!
    Thanks, Jingles! I was getting confused thinking he was Travis' fried that's supposed to be on Dr. Drew tonight. I usually fall asleep before Nancy is over anyway. BRW, hubby hates is trial and the ID Channel, so I like to read y'all's posts, so he doesn't get too cranky with me watching all of this. Lol...I'm not being abused, I promise! Lol

You and Sneakers have some precious dogs!

If my bearings as to who is where in the courtroom are correct, I think I just saw ALV shoot the members of Travis' family a dirty look. Only moments before, Samantha had pulled off one of her totally awesome eyerolls....

I don't know how much more of this I can listen too! Time for a beer!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyasSin View Post
    I will gladly share that tequila with you.. this testimony sounds like my life 15 years ago when I was being used by a guy. Guess what I realized?? That I was what was holding "me" back from finding someone that was a better match for me and that I was the one that had control of how I was being treated.....

And that is why you are not a psychopath stalker....

I see that Donovan is sticking with those bright colors...today's is neon yellow.

Goes well with that prison pallor!

So, the cuckoo who goes through phone messages, hacks emails, climbs through doggies doors, goes postal when Travis helps a woman who has had too much to drink...she's not jealous?

No not at all.. I believe Jodi's words were that she was just trying to see where she stood in her relationships by doing these things... especially if they were still "courting" her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    ARGH!!! Now Deanna is crazy and Jodi isn't? Am I in the fucking twilight zone?
    No Wishmich, you are watching the Jodi show. j

Everyone is crazy but her
    Everyone is an asshole but her
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tweeksmom View Post
    If my bearings as to who is where in the courtroom are correct, I think I just saw ALV shoot the members of Travis' family a dirty look. Only moments before, Samantha had pulled off one of her totally awesome eyerolls....
    samantha

Seems to me that we're all just watching Alyce give an oral book-report on a Jodi's fictional story...And the teacher (Willmott) asking her chapter questions.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    This is so much more than hearsay. Analyzing Deanna and Travis's relationship based on something that Jodi wrote in her journal is absolutely ridiculous.
    Beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    She is something else, isn't she? I hope the jury sees how ridiculous she behaves. What a freaking nut job she is.
    Did you guys see the interrogation video where she tries to write on the fax paper with the plug end or something from the electrical socket? Bwahaha
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    And that is why you are not a psychopath stalker....
    I won't lie though.. I wanted to do some of the things that Jodi did.. but I didn't want to get caught.. so I just didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BreachofTrust View Post
    Thanks, Jingles! I was getting confused thinking he was Travis' fried that's supposed to be on Dr. Drew tonight. I usually fall asleep before Nancy is over anyway. BRW, hubby hates is trial and the ID Channel, so I like to read y'all's posts, so he doesn't get too cranky with me watching all of this. Lol...I'm not being abused, I promise! Lol

You and Sneakers have some precious dogs!
    My husband is the same! Thinks I'm obsessed! lol He actually left awhile ago to grab a burger with friends. Seems he's not loving these late dinners! lol (I'm on EST) And Abe has been all but a regular on Dr. Drew. He knows what Jodi is all about, so tune if you can. He's a sweet, older guy, vis a vis Jodi's age, and doesn't mince words! And WELCOME!!! Glad to have you here! The place for all things JA! (I'm Sandra, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    So what if some social worker wants to call me a Mormon Pimpmaster?

Matilda who? Sharisa and Crista and whatnot. I ain't got time for this noise. And maybe I needed four thousand for my business? That ain't no crime.

I kept my junk out of the Holiest Hole most of the time, and y'all know Mormons encouraged to date around. How you gonna call me unfaithful when all I do is rock climb and bake cookies with these fine ladies? So I shared some text messages and heavy petting with the religious ones, but it was alright with Jesus because I had skanks on the side to punch my V-card and see to my manly needs. That's how you roll in the Singles Ward Lifestyle. Bitch needs to chill!

Beyond hilarious! You are on a roll today!

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    shoulda worn the depends
    Mean, but funny!

Perhaps we can take up a collection and send a box to her office?

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    so if it's a positive experience they do together it is still abusive because of variable interval blah blah
    Exactly.

Let me clarify for you.... if Travis did it, it is abuse. Got that? Just apply to all situations and you can skip LaVa's testimony.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    No Wishmich, you are watching the Jodi show. j

Everyone is crazy but her
    Everyone is an asshole but her
    And lets not forget that it is everyone else's fault but hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Beyond ridiculous.

Did you guys see the interrogation video where she tries to write on the fax paper with the plug end or something from the electrical socket? Bwahaha
    That's what she was doing?! I was trying to figure it out. Sandwich short of a picnic

Thread Information