Page 51 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

I'm not finding ALV as disgusting about Doc Dick, for sure. I think that what Alyce is testifying to has some merit.....Travis and Jodi enabled bad behavior in each other. It was a dysfunctional mess. BUT, what on earth does this have to do with murder? Not a thing. It just seems to accentuate the fact that she had a LOT of rage toward him, and a whole lot of motivation, when she decided he needed to die.

Oh I meant to ask, who is Abe? A friend of Travis? So Jodi wrote an email to Abe and accidentally sent it to Travis? I'm confuzzled.

Thank y'all for the warm welcome!

Ok got my vodka shots here. Seems Alyce's testimony is a hard one to stomach w/o it.

Anyone wanna make a toast?

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    ALV has a speaking engagement scheduled for next week so testimony will need to be wrapped up by Thursday afternoon.

4/6/13, ABIP Training - Los Angeles
    "Batterers' Treatment Overview and Intake and the Art of Assessment"
    Okay, got my popcorn. Now, what's this? What happens to poor JM if JW doesn't stop talking?

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    what was the date? He refinanced his house in Feb iirc, might have just been a temporary 'advance' type request for costs of that and this bitch is twisting it.
    Assuming what he said in his text or emails to Jodi about "you only care about yourself, you know I'm trying to save my house right now" (paraphrased) is valid, it would sound more like perhaps he refinanced to avoid foreclosure as many people were doing in 2008 (and some still are) when the bottom fell out of the market. I would also assume that's why he was renting out rooms to try to help make the mortgage payment.

Prepaid Legal is nothing but a pyramid scheme. The "top dogs" earn all the money (those with Chris Hughes type of status) but, at the end of the day, Prepaid Legal is no grand and great get rich quick business opportunity. In fact, I believe its business model is pretty much a replicate of Mary Kay or even Avon. They are all MLM businesses, different products, same scam. I've yet to know anyone who became wealthy or led a grand lifestyle based on their Arbonne, Avon or Mary Kay sales. Oh, the MK ladies might have a fancy pink caddy as a "reward" for all their hard work; on closer inspection, one would also find they have a garage full of products they ordered under bogus names just to get that pink caddy...and they fight to keep it every month using that same strategy and going deeper and deeper in debt to keep "living the life."

I'm not shocked to hear Travis was trying to borrow money from people. I have no doubt trying to make a steady income of any sort trying to work the angles of one of those MLMs was an uphill battle for him (and probably most all Prepaid Legal reps) most months. With time and perseverance, he perhaps could have made it to Chris Hughes' status but at the time of his death I suspect he was probably still learning the Prepaid Legal ropes and finances were a struggle.

The only benefit I can see for the defense in bringing out the fact he was trying to borrow money from his friends would be if they were trying to attribute to Travis' state of mind the day he supposedly "snapped" on Jodi for dropping the camera was because he was under such a tremendous amount of financial stress or some such fuckery, but that ship's already sailed, so I can't quite figure out why his financial status or lack thereof has any merit to these proceedings now.

Just more smoke and mirrors, I guess.

I'd ask for a three-way with Chaitanya too, she's a heckuva lot hotter than Jodi.

All this whispery whispery necking between Jodi and that mitigation chick can NOT look good to the jury. What the eff are they thinking?
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGirl View Post
    I'm behind because I watch HLN, but she says JA feels happy, sad,beautiful, bad etc...isn't this normal? I'm not always rainbows & butterlies for sure. Also isn't this what JA was after...through thick & thin, good & bad?
    Then you must be abused. Quick, blame the closest man!

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Clinical judgement, sir!

Hilarious!

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

TA main job with PPL was selling legal coverage. Often successful salesmen/women are very flirtations, very friendly, to connect with clients to get a sale. That's something that carries over from your personality outside of work. This, in part, is how he became successful with PPL...that and a lot of energy and motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    So what if some social worker wants to call me a Mormon Pimpmaster?

Matilda who? Sharisa and Crista and whatnot. I ain't got time for this noise. And maybe I needed four thousand for my business? That ain't no crime.

I kept my junk out of the Holiest Hole most of the time, and y'all know Mormons encouraged to date around. How you gonna call me unfaithful when all I do is rock climb and bake cookies with these fine ladies? So I shared some text messages and heavy petting with the religious ones, but it was alright with Jesus because I had skanks on the side to punch my V-card and see to my manly needs. That's how you roll in the Singles Ward Lifestyle. Bitch needs to chill!

LMAO! Thanks for the huge laugh. This is funnier than the Dr. D pic. Although my neck is so tight today from this testimony, and now I'm gonna need a Flexeryl. I can't rep you anymore today, though.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    So how could you possibly believe that Jodi said NO, to Travis. This is a double-standard, no?
    Go back and read what my post said.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Right!?! I despise Alyce more and more with every word out of her mouth.

It is .....to the victim's known psycho stalker ....who he is still fucking secretly and on a regular basis. Stick to the facts please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    ALav has clearly NOT EVER seen this page of the diary, NOR a copy--- what bogus bullshit
    Twice she stated she never saw this & JW totally blew that off
    Is it just me or does she look like she is in her PJs?
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    All this whispery whispery necking between Jodi and that mitigation chick can NOT look good to the jury. What the eff are they thinking?
    Quoting myself...I guess the jury was out, huh. That's what I get for letting my feed cut out.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

Chaitanya Lay
    looks more like jodis friend to me

Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    Ok got my vodka shots here. Seems Alyce's testimony is a hard one to stomach w/o it.

Anyone wanna make a toast?
    Bottoms up!! Pinot Grigo on this end!

Jody's sweater is butt fugley.

HAHAHA.....so JA thought Deanna was a little crazy. OMG...if I were a juror, I would have just broke out in laughter

So how could you possibly believe that Jodi said NO, to Travis. This is a double-standard, no?
    It is .....to the victim's known psycho stalker ....who he is still fucking secretly and on a regular basis. Stick to the facts please.
    Are you seriously trying to pick a fight? LMFAO

waot - deanna was crazy and jealous - really!!! wow - pot meet kettle

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    So, a list of about 8 women...and the guy was 30 years old?

I've met a lot of players...that is not a player![/QUote

I believe one of his friends was on one of the HLN shows and said something about him being a nerdy kid. He wasn't really the popular kid in school and even in his adult life as flirty as he may have become it never (from what we could see on videos and pics) came across as him being a player.

She will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! IMO! She IS Diane Downs and Betty Broderick (only quieter) personified!

But much deadlier. She's a torturer.[/QUOTE]

Yep.. she is.. and continues to torture his family now that she can no longer torture him.

This is so much more than hearsay. Analyzing Deanna and Travis's relationship based on something that Jodi wrote in her journal is absolutely ridiculous.

ARGH!!! Now Deanna is crazy and Jodi isn't? Am I in the fucking twilight zone?

did u see jodi laff when alyce said "on crack"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Go back and read what my post said.

I did...I even quoted point # 5 . Your response to Coconut . Point # 5 is what I am referring to.
    Last edited by Peace Corpse; 04-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Stabby looks so smug, trying to hide her smile at her own witty "on crack" comment

Pluh-eese!

Thread Information