Page 498 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 12,426 to 12,450 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

@Sneakers....."Probably rehab?" More like "pre-hab".
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Seriously? As in, for real?

You know, this actually makes me a little nervous...what would they add to the case at this point? As I see it the 2 issues right now are self-defense and premeditation. Where do these ppl fit in with regards to either one? I'm confused...
    Seriously, for realz

Holly Medford kills the lie that Stabby was a wilting wall flower and wasn't confrontational. Kills it dead, worse than a can of Raid in a roach motel.

Alyce went on for days and days that Stabby had no self esteem and wouldn't confront her own shadow.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    @Sneakers....."Probably rehab?" More like "pre-hab".
    Haha ok so maybe the "undisclosed location" is her meth/crack dealers house? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Boom....Borderline Personality Disorder!!! I feel very validated!
    Does anyone know, roughly, when she testified about this? i.e. before lunch, after, just before cross? I had to, you know, live my life today (bummer), and missed this part of the trial. TY in advance!

Seriously? As in, for real?

You know, this actually makes me a little nervous...what would they add to the case at this point? As I see it the 2 issues right now are self-defense and premeditation. Where do these ppl fit in with regards to either one? I'm confused...
    Well..they back up JD's diagnosis.

I wondered what Juan whispered to DeMarte. It was right after she tried to talk about her second dx. Right?

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Every once in awhile, my morbid curiosity gets the best of me and I have to stalk JAII. Oh the horror! I can't wait to see what those ass clowns post on verdict day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Seriously, for realz

Holly Medford kills the lie that Stabby was a wilting wall flower and wasn't confrontational. Kills it dead, worse than a can of Raid in a roach motel.

Alyce went on for days and days that Stabby had no self esteem and wouldn't confront her own shadow.
    Wow, if that stoner chick is what they're reduced to for the mitigation that's really kind of sad...talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!

As for the new rebuttal witnesses, still don't know quite what to think about that...seems if JM was comfortable with his case he wouldn't be adding ppl like this on. (I'm totally convinced he has her on premeditation BTW...)

Can anyone point me to the video of ALV mouthing the word "jerk" to/about JM?

Yes, I'm totally out of sequence. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Placroix View Post
    Every once in awhile, my morbid curiosity gets the best of me and I have to stalk JAII. Oh the horror! I can't wait to see what those ass clowns post on verdict day!
    Haha I peeked a little earlier and their torn between hating Demartian (as they call her) and worrying that she's right. To honor those that don't wish to read the writings of the brain trust I'll post any gems of wisdom on the Joke/Meme thread

Quote Originally Posted by lisam2013 View Post
    Some states require completion of postdoctoral experience prior to licensure. Didn't she go to school in MI & MA?
    I believe she said she had the required hours of post doctoral experience for licensure when JW was questioning her, but still waited to get the license. I'm thinking maybe she had trouble passing the state boards? Some ppl take more than one try before passing...in my experience it's not usually a good idea to just wait that long to take boards, b/c you start to forget all the stuff you learned in school. idk...

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I am sure there is more to Jodi than just the BPD....she most likely has a co-occuring diagnosis. Im not sure what though. And now that someone else saw the same thing I did I would go out on a limb and say it could really just be BPD. BPD's actually have feelings but they do not know how to identify them so she really could be feeling remorse but doesn't understand that is what that feeling is.
    BPDs just see the world and everything/everyone in it as it relates to them. They demand the attention of those around them, and resort to manipulative and childish behavior when they don't get it. They have a preconceived notion of what they believe the world owes them, and everything bads that happens in life is someone else's fault. They hold grudges, are notorious for their acting and lying abilities. They are tough to treat, because they don't believe they have the problem....they think everyone else is warped. The are also great exaggerators and embellish stories about everything. They get overly emotional about some things, leading one to believe they have genuine feelings....but they are often crying about what they feel they have suffered. It has nothing to do with empathy for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    So, I just finished watching all the testimony I missed from today. Um, my only question is.....can anyone tell me why the eff Donovan appears to be taking notes? What a joke.
    I missed the testimony after the noon break. Does anyone have a working link to the rest of the day??

LOVE

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    I missed the testimony after the noon break. Does anyone have a working link to the rest of the day??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETPGRNVyhM part I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af4izJggg2Y part II
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUBxyzt7jQ partIII
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu8V0W8eBL4 last
    TY to croakerqueen123

Haha I peeked a little earlier and their torn between hating Demartian (as they call her) and worrying that she's right. To honor those that don't wish to read the writings of the brain trust I'll post any gems of wisdom on the Joke/Meme thread
    I was disgusted by the "art" work that has sold. Does anyone know if Paypal has made any moves to close that account yet? or can they not because it's owned by that other chick?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTawn...ature=g-high-u

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:53 AM.

I believe she said she had the required hours of post doctoral experience for licensure when JW was questioning her, but still waited to get the license. I'm thinking maybe she had trouble passing the state boards? Some ppl take more than one try before passing...in my experience it's not usually a good idea to just wait that long to take boards, b/c you start to forget all the stuff you learned in school. idk...
    She was teaching the whole time. I'm thinking she wouldn't forget. She also got the position of director immediately after getting licensed. This woman is no slouch. Michigan State is a phenomenal school. I have no doubts she knows her stuff.

I don't know either. JW was a little confusing with her questions, so I'd have to go back and see what exactly she asked. I don't think in AZ you need post doctoral experience for licensure. But, I'm not sure if she took/planned to take the test elsewhere. In MI you need 2,000 hours of Post-doctoral experience (completed within 2 years) before becoming fully licensed. When did she leave MI for AZ?
    I believe what she said was, Arizona does not require the post doctoral experience but that she chose to put those 1500 hours in anyway before getting her license.

Maybe she was uncertain she wanted to stay in Arizona or maybe she just thought it would be good experience. But either way, it was a personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    So, I just finished watching all the testimony I missed from today. Um, my only question is.....can anyone tell me why the eff Donovan appears to be taking notes? What a joke.
    I'm sure for the JAII site or her twitter account

LOL, you and sneakers are on a roll tonight
    as in TOOTSIE????
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Quote Originally Posted by Placroix View Post
    I was disgusted by the "art" work that has sold. Does anyone know if Paypal has made any moves to close that account yet? or can they not because it's owned by that other chick?
    My father was a prosecutor; one of his sayings was: "You can't legislate morality."
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Thank you, sweetie! I love you, bunches!!! XOXO

Thread Information