Page 446 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I agree, it's completely unimportant.
    She got the gun and/or knife after that pic of Travis was taken but before the last pic of the ceiling was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    I wonder why Juan would agree to stipulate that Jodi had no gun or knife in the shower picture??? And I wonder why Jodi looked like she had been crying, then seen giggling with her DT?
    I gave up trying to figure her out long ago. She turns it on and off constantly. Chalk it up to her personality disorders.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I don't get it. I really don't. I say let them see the photo with the drawing and then point out that it could be a knife in the left hand.

I'm really confused by this decision. How in the world does it benefit the prosecution? Seems like a huge win for the defense. Would love to know where Martinez is going with this.
    He'll just go back to the fact that she testified she was crouching. This stupid photo doesn't make any sense, even for the DT. Then that should be the end of that.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    I think the stipulation was just to keep the picture and the testimony of the "expert" out of the courtroom. I'm sure Martinez knows what he is doing.
    Nurmi gained a days pay and nothing else. TA was obviosusly alive in that pic same as he was when they first saw it months ago, and she still killed him.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    Stipulation was agreed to so photo won't come in --- I think Catch you all on the flip side.
    I'm sure the jury is scratching their heads, thinking "WTF was THAT all about?" The only one who really knows is Jodi. I think the defense wants that in there, as evidence of the premeditation theory. But, it proves nothing. Only that the weapons had to be pretty darned close at hand, because he is on the floor and bleeding heavily within a few minutes. So, that could actually be in FAVOR of the pre-med, as that brings the timeline in even more tightly.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    I think the stipulation was just to keep the picture and the testimony of the "expert" out of the courtroom. I'm sure Martinez knows what he is doing.
    Oh I'm not worried about that. I am sure he has a good reason for agreeing to it.
    How much time is there between 5:29:20 and the ceiling shot? I think there was plenty of time between those photos to retreive a weapon from wherever she had it.
    ETA: 5:31:14. Almost 2 minutes between those two photos.
    Last edited by M Joy; 04-15-2013 at 02:30 PM.

My best guess is that Juan stipulated that for the defense because the photo guy can't even prove that is the image of a person let alone a person with a knife or gun. It would not make sense to question the guy to death for either sides. Prosecution can't say it's Stabby with a knife or gun and defense can't say it is in fact even Stabby. Maybe I am indifferent but I think it was a good decision to keep us from that torture and let us get to rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    She had plenty of time to get her knife ready based on the time sequence of the photos. No biggie on the stipulation then.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

I think this stipulation was the Prosecution's compromise. This is the reason the DT wanted to admit the stupid reflection rubbish, as Nurmi stated to Sherry when she asked. They've probably settled on, "Well why don't we just stipulate that to the Jury (and confuse the fuck out of them), instead of Bryan 'Photoshop Expert' testifying?" Both parties have agreed. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Oh I'm not worried about that. I am sure he has a good reason for agreeing to it.
    How much time is there between 5:29:20 and the ceiling shot? I think there was plenty of time between those photos to retreive a weapon from wherever she had it.
    Same 62 seconds isn't it
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Why did JM agree to the stipulation that the image is not of Stabby holding a knife or gun in her hand???? Why didn't he fight it??

The point is the defense is going to argue that her story was true. She was taking a photo of him, he got angry and attacked her. Defense attnys are saying this is huge for the defense. I am wondering about this judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    She had plenty of time to get her knife ready based on the time sequence of the photos. No biggie on the stipulation then.
    HLN is making a big deal about this. Saying its a huge win for defense. Are they crazy?

There is almost 2 minutes between when that pic was taken and the ceiling shot. Plenty of time to get the weapons she hid in the linen closet. IMO.

Nurmi reading too many forums and the 'theory" she was holding a gun on him to make him sit. Jury isn't stupid, he's still dead, she still confessed she killed him and Alyce and Samuals are still demolished.

Ok then if camera guy is not testifying, why didn't the Defense rest? They brought the jury in for the stipulation, and they could have announced "The Defense Rests". I hope we don't have to sit through camera guy tomorrow.

Same 62 seconds isn't it
    no between the face pic at 5:29:20 and the ceiling shot at 5:31:14
    just short of 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Why did JM agree to the stipulation that the image is not of Stabby holding a knife or gun in her hand???? Why didn't he fight it??
    Because that picture doesn't show shit. that is why. It doesn't show her holding anything. That doesn't mean that she had the weapons hidden in her clothes, she had plenty of time from that pic to when the killing started (5:29:20 to 5:31:14-pic of the ceiling) to get the knife and start the butchering.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Jaun has something up his sleeve. He wouldnt allow a stipulation like that unless he has something in mind, but what it is to me is the stranger part.
    I sure hope so because HLN is saying this is a huge win for the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    I sure hope so because HLN is saying this is a huge win for the defense.
    Yeah and HLN are the trial saviors with all their "experts"

Why would Judge announce stipulation but then no testimony about it? Did JM agree to stipulation to avoid the testimony? That I could see because the last picture taken of TA was of him seated in the shower, not the close up of his face.
    I agree. That's my opinion as well. It's the only thing that makes sense. I suppose it really doesn't matter as long as there is no further testimony regarding the issue. But, I will be really pissed at Juan if this 'expert' gets up there tomorrow and spews his shit. Obviously Travis is still alive in the picture, and there's that other pic with Travis sitting down in the shower (which he also appears to be alive). I dunno...I just have to believe Juan got something rather substantial in return for this stipulation.
    :o)

just short of 2 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianadalba View Post
    Because that picture doesn't show shit. that is why. It doesn't show her holding anything. That doesn't mean that she had the weapons hidden in her clothes, she had plenty of time from that pic to when the killing started (5:29:20 to 5:31:14-pic of the ceiling) to get the knife and start the butchering.
    I have had a jury trial in my divorce case. I was suing my divorce attorney. You never know what the hell those jurors are thinking. Just gives them something more to look at, in spite of there appears to be just flashes of bright in the reflection.

Does this mean that the image with the drawing on it cannot be shown?

There is a minute 10 seconds from the Travis face pic to the sitting in the shower pic. That's when she got her weapons and told him to sit down in the shower.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    HLN is making a big deal about this. Saying its a huge win for defense. Are they crazy?

There is almost 2 minutes between when that pic was taken and the ceiling shot. Plenty of time to get the weapons she hid in the linen closet. IMO.
    Plenty of time. HLN makes a big deal out of everything, that's part of the reason for all of the fuckery this morning with the "misconduct" charges.

Nurmi reading too many forums and the 'theory" she was holding a gun on him to make him sit. Jury isn't stupid, he's still dead, she still confessed she killed him and Alyce and Samuaes are still demolished.
    Let the defense think they have their "win", based on the time sequence between the close up of TA's face and the ceiling shot that leaves plenty of time for her to retrieve her knife, which I think she had in her purse or backpack beside the bathtub or in it.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I don't get it. I really don't. I say let them see the photo with the drawing and then point out that it could be a knife in the left hand.

I'm really confused by this decision. How in the world does it benefit the prosecution? Seems like a huge win for the defense. Would love to know where Martinez is going with this.
    Horrible decision.

This restricts the jury from even considering a possible murder scenario ..... just freaking idiotic.

Reasonable doubt get got a step closer. I'm beyond pissed.

just short of 2 minutes
    sorry, I was meaning from the ceiling to dragging the body. Only takes a few seconds to pull a gun / knife

Bring me some Walmart

Thread Information