Page 369 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    It was filed a few days ago, link was on here, but don't ask me which page.
    4/10/2013 MOT - Motion 4/10/2013
    NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

4/7/2013 MOT - Motion 4/8/2013
    NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH
    NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL ; INABILITY TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT

NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL: JUROR MISCONDUCT
    3/31/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. 4/1/2013
    NOTE: DEFENDANT’S OBJECTION TO ELICITING TESTIMONY OR MAKING ARGUMENT RELATED TO AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES FOR WHICH PROBABLE CAUSE HAS NOT BEEN FOUND
    these are the recent motions filed. Which one is about JM being a meanie to Alyce?

It was filed a few days ago, link was on here, but don't ask me which page.
    The one where defense said they were unable to provide effective counsel to Jodi due to prosecutorial misconduct, from the 8th?

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Where was the coverage of the Judge telling ALV "do not tell me your personal problems"? Damn, I missed the best part!! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Now I am going to have to go back to check the numbers. I think the back row should be reversed, number 10 is seat nearest witness. I have an older bald man with a tattoo on his forearm as last. I have not posted a full list because I missed one, I only have up to 17, including empty seat for 5. Like I said it is not a clear view of them from where I was seated.
    I guess Placroix could be right, as far as distance from gallery vs. defendant, but it could be about a wash.
    Yes, to my recollection he was second from the right closest to witness stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Where was the coverage of the Judge telling ALV "do not tell me your personal problems"? Damn, I missed the best part!! :(
    After jury was dismissed.

Seriously???

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Jury Numbered correctly--- TY Berm... just switched the 10 thru 18

Juror No. 18
    He is a white male in his 70s and is married. He has a tattoo on his right arm. He rarely is seen taking notes. He sits the furthest away from the witness.
    Juror No. 17
    She is a married, white female in her 30s. She takes a lot of notes. She does not look at Arias during testimony. She tends to look straight ahead or down at her notes.
    Juror No. 16
    She is a white female in her 40s and also takes lots of notes. She swiveled her chair toward Arias during her testimony.
    Juror No. 15
    He is a white male in his late 60s to early 70s. He wears an audio-enhancing headset provided by the court. He does takes notes.
    Juror No. 14
    He is a white male in his early 60s who often swivels in his chair. He does not appear to be taking notes.
    Juror No. 13
    He is a white male in his late 20s or early 30s. He appears to be the youngest member of the jury and takes very few notes. He smiled when Martinez asked Arias if she could predict the future.
    Juror No. 12
    He is a white male in his 40s.
    Juror No. 11
    He is a Hispanic male in his late 20s to early 30s. He dresses casually and sometimes slouches so far down in his chair that he is hardly visible to the gallery. He does not appear to be taking notes.
    Juror No. 10 (nearest the witness stand -back row)
    She is a white female in her 40s. She is an occasional note taker and she often looks at the gallery during sidebars.
    Juror No. 9
    He is a white male in his 60s. He wears denim on most days and sits at the end of the jury box. He sits close to the first row of the gallery where Alexander's family sits.
    Juror No. 8
    He is a white male in his 50s and is married. He also takes notes and has been observed submitting questions.
    Juror No. 7
    He is a white male in his 30s, and he is married. He takes notes and often bites his nails.
    Juror No. 6
    She is a white female in her 60s and is also seen taking many notes.
    Juror No. 5
    She is a married, white female in her 30s. She sits on the edge of her seat and is the most visible juror from the gallery because she has a ?unique hair style.?
    Juror No. 4
    He is a white male in his 60s, and he takes few note
    Juror No. 3
    She is a white female in her 40s. She takes a lot of notes and often watches prosecutor Juan Martinez as he moves around the courtroom. She has been seen submitting questions.
    Juror No. 2
    He is a white male in his 50s. He takes few notes and usually has his head cupped in his hands as he listens to testimony
    Juror No. 1 (nearest the witness stand)
    She is a white female in her 60s and sits closest to the witness stand. She doesn't look at Arias often during her testimony. People in the gallery observed her yawning once during an emotional part of Arias' testimony.
    Last edited by Cocopop; 04-12-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: corrected closest jurors

Found it...

Misconduct motion filed 7 April

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion2.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    these are the recent motions filed. Which one is about JM being a meanie to Alyce?
    I am pretty sure that someone mentioned the "Juan being a meanie to Jodi" was a passing joke, and not about any actual motion being filed. I mean, talk about stupid grounds! Then again....we are talking about Nurmi and Wilmott. :)

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...other-mistrial

Salem witch hunt blah blah

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion1.pdf
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Found it...

Oh I take that back. I forgot about this one. Wonder why its not on court records.

LOL. I'm all sorts of confused. Its right there in the court records.
    NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL ; INABILITY TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT
    Last edited by M Joy; 04-12-2013 at 12:52 PM.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Found it...

Just noticed the L. Kirk Nurmi. Loser?? Lump? L'asshole?

Because the defence team is obviously alluding to Alyce in their motion, the Judge has requested she be available when motion is heard on Mon/Tue --- that's my guess anyway.

I am pretty sure that someone mentioned the "Juan being a meanie to Jodi" was a passing joke, and not about any actual motion being filed. I mean, talk about stupid grounds! Then again....we are talking about Nurmi and Wilmott. :)
    meanie was me paraphrasing :) --- just read the motion, it's pretty clear

Judge being a meanie to Alyce, start @ about 28:45

Just noticed the L. Kirk Nurmi. Loser?? Lump? L'asshole?
    Now, now. How about a professional doing his job to the best of his ability? You have to respect his efforts and creativity.

Cocopop said:
    Instead of the back row (starting closest to the spectators) start w/number 18 thru 10 it's instead 10 thru 18 --- so simple mistake thinking juror 17 was juror 11

It's ok coco. All jurors look alike to me.

Still chuckling at Judge Sherry SMACKDOWN, heehee...

I think the longer they drag this out with the half days, long weekends etc. the more things will start to fall apart, jurors will start dropping like flies...they must be worn out by now and several are elderly. Plus with the media and internet frenzy it's just a matter of time before some crazy thing happens. The jurors were told initially the trial would go until around April 11, they must have vacations planned, graduations coming up, etc. SOMEBODY needs to step the hell in and move this disaster along!

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post

I think the longer they drag this out with the half days, long weekends etc. the more things will start to fall apart, jurors will start dropping like flies...they must be worn out by now and several are elderly. Plus with the media and internet frenzy it's just a matter of time before some crazy thing happens. The jurors were told initially the trial would go until around April 11, they must have vacations planned, graduations coming up, etc. SOMEBODY needs to step the hell in and move this disaster along!
    Well judge finally did start scheduling court on Fridays. The jurors knew this was a big death penalty trial when they started, I would hope none of them started making vacation plans on April 12th.
    I do wonder if they were told that just the guilt phase would last til April. Who knows how long it will be before they get into the sentence phase.

You can watch his hands testify
    too funny. watching now. I had to laugh. He does have nice hands.

Quote Originally Posted by olgasbunghole View Post
    we got lip bitting! oh jenn!
    It's kinda gross. I'm surprised her lips aren't bleeding at this point.

I thought JW got another crack at her? Is she off the stand now?
    I thought that is how it went. Martinez gets last word after juror questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Estefaniia View Post
    They're gonna talk about the issue with Samantha on tuesday. Bitch is not getting out of that one easy.
    That is my guess as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Estefaniia View Post
    Who is that asian lady, now? I'm confused :o
    Could she have been a witness to Alyce approaching Samantha? Or is it in regards to HLN airing Martinez outside the courtroom?

The defense team and their shenanigans. It's getting and to keep it all straight.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Judge being a meanie to Alyce, start @ about 28:45

Thanks Blonde! The Def teams brilliant move is holding her up, maybe. He yelled at me. Okay so be here! lol Maybe Nurmi will take pity on his own witness and talk a little faster so she can get out of it. If judge can rule without her testiwhining he yelled at me, then maybe she doesn't have to show up.

Remember like 2 weeks ago, when I said this case was probably going to go another 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post

that is exactly what the defense wants

Thread Information