Page 35 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

And another question..

Any chance the jury will get to see ALL of the interrogation videos that have been released? Boy would that put her in a different light to them.

omg! why are travis' s sisters crying so bad

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Mis-trial denied. Juror # 5 excused.... ok lets proceed and get this over with!!

YAOOOOOOOOOOOOO one day closer to Juan kicking ass after all.
    I had to go make some fresh coffee, did the judge give Alyce her glowing love look again?
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    Can someone explain please!! Why is Lava able to paraphrase an email? Why is the full email not admitted as evidence? How does this benefit the DT? Isn't this kinda like the silly sex tape, where they only wanted portions that would boost their case? Why not just admit the whole email like they did the sex tape?
    I was just thinking about the same thing. It's pissing me off that Alyce gets to sit up there and characterize that email any way she wants when both Chris and Sky Hughes are available to testify about it.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Whatever happened Samantha & Tanisha are very visabally upset by it.
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

OK the excitment is over now im bored again

I think JA is wearing a new item of clothing! Let's say a juror DOES watch media and end up getting excused, do they get in trouble?

Uh oh, the sisters are upset and crying. This is unbearable

Travis' sisters are so upset looking. They are both crying. This breaks my heart. I can't imagine what this circus of a trial is doing to them. :(
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Can someone explain please!! Why is Lava able to paraphrase an email? Why is the full email not admitted as evidence? How does this benefit the DT? Isn't this kinda like the silly sex tape, where they only wanted portions that would boost their case? Why not just admit the whole email like they did the sex tape?

Infuriating, isn't it? The judge didn't allow the email to be entered into evidence (not sure why), but I can't imagine now that the door has been opened, JM won't be give great latitude in using it on cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I wonder how quickly we will hear from juror #5? Will she be on HLN tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Any bets on how long it takes for Juror 5 to show up on one of HLN's trashy shows?
    I'm pretty sure they would have slapped a gag-order on her until after the trial

I would love to know the answer to this one too. Paraphrasing the email means she's reading her own interpretation into it? Sometimes when we get emails from friends or family, it's so possible to read it wrong...and then we find out later what our family or friend actually meant. Without talking to Chris or Sky Hughes, we don't really know what is actually meant in this email.

Quote Originally Posted by 2StarsOnMyBack View Post
    Can juror 5 discuss anything about the trial now, or dies she have to continue to follow the admonition?
    This is good question!!! Does anybody know??

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they would have slapped a gag-order on her until after the trial
    I don't know...maybe. The juror dismissed in the Peterson trial was able to go on all the news channels and talk. He was pro Peterson and said so.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    OK the excitment is over now im bored again

I think JA is wearing a new item of clothing! Let's say a juror DOES watch media and end up getting excused, do they get in trouble?
    She has worn that sweater before. Remember the trial has been going on over 3 months

Travis' sisters are so upset looking. They are both crying. This breaks my heart. I can't imagine what this circus of a trial is doing to them. :(
    So sad. I didn't notice because i'm going back and forth between screens. Maybe its all the emotions brought up from being in the same space as jodi.

Alyce is allowed to hearsay left and right. I just don't get it.

Did Juan dye his hair? It looks darker??

This judge will rule in this witness favor. She's blantantly bias toward her.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Seeing Travis' sisters breaks my heart. I wonder if it was years if joys about the mistrial scare or if there's more to it. Maybe they are sad they lost someone in the jury who was apparently team Travis.

This is good question!!! Does anybody know??
    from every thing i have read - she can, and it happens all the time that a dismissed juror makes the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    I was just thinking about the same thing. It's pissing me off that Alyce gets to sit up there and characterize that email any way she wants when both Chris and Sky Hughes are available to testify about it.
    some one explained the law she is allowed to paraphrase all work product she uses in her assesment of jodi - thats why she can paraphrase all these emails, even though they aren't allowed on court

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    omg! why are travis' s sisters crying so bad
    Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    Whatever happened Samantha & Tanisha are very visabally upset by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyT View Post
    Uh oh, the sisters are upset and crying. This is unbearable
    Breaks my heart :(
    I was thinking maybe it is detrimental having lost Juror #5.
    It's likely she was in favor of the state??

Am I the only one who can't get my live feed to work? I've tried a couple of sites.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Alyce is allowed to hearsay left and right. I just don't get it.
    Me either, especially when Chris and Sky Hughes are available to testify. The worst Alyce can come up with now is that TA was a "big flirt".

Want to bet Jenny from the block doesn't bring up the time when Stabby went to the Hughes' home and confronted Sky after they told her she was no longer welcome there?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by lildandy View Post
    Am I the only one who can't get my live feed to work? I've tried a couple of sites.
    I had the same problem this one worked http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming

Quote Originally Posted by lildandy View Post
    http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/nat...ial-live-video

Thread Information