Page 245 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 745 1245 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    Anyone else notice how red Jodi's nose and face are? rage?
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    It's creepy the way JA and JW are smiling, shit chatting and whispering together. Eww. Anyone else see that at the end?
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    WTF was that about Jodi pointing to her nose ? Is it growing ?
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I think she was talking about how red her nose was. I saw her say "I know. It's weird." after she touched it and they both grinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    She gets hyper animated with that when she knows it's going really bad for her.

When JM started to bring up jealousy she got all red in the face. Same thing happened yesterday when she was all mad. Yesterday though, she was way more agitated than she was today. Today for some reason it almost seemed like she was thinking Alyce was holding her own, although why she would/could possibly think that is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    I do notice defense co-counsel's body language. He is distancing himself from the examination of these two "expert" witnesses. He is sending the message that he had nothing to do with this fuckery. Notice the space he has put between him and the way his body is turned away from WillNot.
    He's watching the jury, trying to figure out who's next to be bumped off. Yesterday when he leaned way out of his chair to see around JM to the jury it was said it was because a juror sitting to close to Alyce was laughing at the "Einstein" comparison
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Today had to be one of the greatest days yet for Martinez one-liners:

-"YOU DIDN'T INTERVIEW MR. ALEXANDER, DID YOU?"
    -"I'm interested in the mouth moving and you talking to someone with your mouth moving!"
    -(in response to Alyce's "OK, if that's how you want to take it") "Yes or no--THAT'S how I want to take it!"
    -"One of the people involved in this relationship is missing because he's DEAD, RIGHT?"
    -"Okay then, let's move on!" (maybe the best line of all)

That man has a razor-sharp mind and WICKED wit! It's such a treat when he reins himself in enough so you can appreciate what he says. I'd love to hang out with him at a party after he's had a few drinks!
    Was a great day for the prosecution for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while. You've been in my thoughts so I wanted to say hi and give you some good news.

The check cleared.

I'm writing you this message from a secure location in a tropical country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA. I have to thank the State of Arizona for that, they have been just great. Didn't even dispute my bill or hotel expense account for the mini-bar and massages.

Watching Alyce up there on the stand has given me flashbacks. I'm somewhere in the desert with a bag over my head, and a short angry man is kicking me in the nutsack. Over and over. On top of that I'm having trouble sleeping and concentrating. My PTSD is flaring up something fierce.

After my stressful experience I diagnosed myself with the PTSD and now I'm on disability. I probably caught it from Jodi during our hours together. Did you know 30% of all discredited expert witnesses can't remember what they testified about? I wish I could recall more of what happened in that awful wood panel room... it was just a blur. I heard the gavel and when I woke up I was far away covered in money. There is a big crater where my hippocampus used to be.

Jodi is a special lady, though, a born star. The whole world is captivated by her. That reminds me, I need to send her another book!

Sorry, I'm having an inability to form proper sentences day. Damn Klonopin.
    :o)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    "I put my nose this far up Alyce's ass and this is how she repays me?"

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Is that what it is? I can't work out if she see's Palin as a surrogate Mother, or gal pal bum chum, but she's a bit too touchy feely, leaning on her shoulder and shit! Well seen Palin doesn't have to be alone with her in a dark alley way! Wouldn't be me!
    She's done it through out the trial. Just a manipulation, look at ME ME ME, I want the attention, I control you. She was more hyper today than I recall ever before though. She was banging on Willmutt's arm demanding her attention numerous times all day [instead of say, by comparison, her obsessive note writing].

But also keep in mind, she knows what the boards are falling for too. She gets visitors like the fucking nuts from the support site to read around the net and report to her etc. So she's going to play to the camera for a passtime game too. giggle giggle and then more reporting by visitors, ha ha, isn't this fun, I got one over on them thinking. At the mentality level of a 12 yrs old.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    i noticed that too, we havent heard much from him in a long time
    He's probably thinking about how much he would REALLY like to continue on with a career in law, after this case is over!

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Hello everyone, I know it's been a while. You've been in my thoughts so I wanted to say hi and give you some good news.

The check cleared.

I'm writing you this message from a secure location in a tropical country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA. I have to thank the State of Arizona for that, they have been just great. Didn't even dispute my bill or hotel expense account for the mini-bar and massages.

Watching Alyce up there on the stand has given me flashbacks. I'm somewhere in the desert with a bag over my head, and a short angry man is kicking me in the nutsack. Over and over. On top of that I'm having trouble sleeping and concentrating. My PTSD is flaring up something fierce.

After my stressful experience I diagnosed myself with the PTSD and now I'm on disability. I probably caught it from Jodi during our hours together. Did you know 30% of all discredited expert witnesses can't remember what they testified about? I wish I could recall more of what happened in that awful wood panel room... it was just a blur. I heard the gavel and when I woke up I was far away covered in money. There is a big crater where my hippocampus used to be.

Jodi is a special lady, though, a born star. The whole world is captivated by her. That reminds me, I need to send her another book!
    Damn you, Coconut. I am DEAD ON THE FLOOR!

The check cleared.

-"I'm interested in the mouth moving and you talking to someone with your mouth moving!"
    -(in response to Alyce's "OK, if that's how you want to take it") "Yes or no--THAT'S how I want to take it!"
    -"One of the people involved in this relationship is missing because he's DEAD, RIGHT?"

That man has a razor-sharp mind and WICKED wit! It's such a treat when he reins himself in enough so you can appreciate what he says. I'd love to hang out with him at a party after he's had a few drinks!
    He's had so many good comebacks in this trial. Have to say though that the "What were going to do with the gun, throw it at him?" is my favorite.

Me too! It'd be a hoot!

Yes! He was on fire today, and it was a treat. I can't speak for the other Juan fans, but for me, what is SO super attractive about him is not his looks (he is short and average looking), what draws me to him is his huge, razor sharp, amazingly sexy brain. Woof!

The check cleared.

Coconut, you are a god! (A weird and sometimes annoying god, but a god, nonetheless). I kiss the hem of your garment.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    He's had so many good comebacks in this trial. Have to say though that the "What were going to do with the gun, throw it at him?" is my favorite.
    Me too! HeHaw

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post

That one made me spew my drink, I still lol when I think of it!

I have no clue what the hell is going on anymore. I leave for vacation and am totally in the dark. Sounds like it is going good though. I'll go find Berm's updates. Hope everyone is having a great week!

[QUOTE=Brillig;3383227]Yes! He was on fire today, and it was a treat. I can't speak for the other Juan fans, but for me, what is SO super attractive about him is not his looks (he is short and average looking), what draws me to him is his huge, razor sharp, amazingly sexy brain. Woof!

I thought I wuz the only one! It is one sexy brain ! Get a couple of drink's in him and he's prolly a hoot!

$300 will get you a set of fake tits OR an hour of LaViolette's testimony.

Which one was the better buy?
    I'd say that neither of them is benefiting her too well these days!

[QUOTE=gecko am;3383235]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Yes! He was on fire today, and it was a treat. I can't speak for the other Juan fans, but for me, what is SO super attractive about him is not his looks (he is short and average looking), what draws me to him is his huge, razor sharp, amazingly sexy brain. Woof!

I thought I wuz the only one! It is one sexy brain ! Get a couple of drink's in him and he's prolly a hoot!
    I think I heard somewhere that he says "dude" a lot. That is kind of unusual, but pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Today was an epic smackdown. JM really fleshed out what's at the heart of this case. No amount of parsing words can un-ring the bell after today. Holy shit, I'm so glad I didn't miss it today. And Lava's "time-out" comment brought her no laughs or kudos....it was embarrassing to watch.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Did anyone catch when Juan Martinez first introduced the Purple Plum scenario, Jodi mouthed the words: "Oh My God, Oh My God." She better watch herself. She really thinks she's Queen of the Court. If we can see it, the Jury must be having a field day.

I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

The check cleared.

i bet you also have the original, signed JAA MAIFESTO?
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

After watching today's testimony, I have one question: does anyone other than JM understand what a "hypothetical" is? I wanted to reach through the TV screen and smack a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Did anyone catch when Juan Martinez first introduced the Purple Plum scenario, Jodi mouthed the words: "Oh My God, Oh My God." She better watch herself. She really thinks she's Queen of the Court. If we can see it, the Jury must be having a field day.
    I had to do errands...what was the big deal about the Purple Plum testimony?

I feel bad for AVL the prosecution has ruined her by not filing her in with what jodi has said and giving her limited context to work with. I wonder if she's looking at the prosecutors because she wants cues or she's just angry they kept things from her. Lord knows jodi was not a happy camper

Thread Information