Page 244 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    I wish Hodi would stop her whisper, whisper, in Jen Jen's ear! It's not a good look!
    She gets hyper animated with that when she knows it's going really bad for her.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

JM is leading this witness right into the trap that I'd hoped he would.....that JODI is the one who displayed stalking behavior, NOT Travis. I cannot believe they have this clown as an "expert"....her testimony is totally biased and so flawed that it has zero merit. Crackpot!

Absolutely dispicable behavior and inappropropriate on so many levels for this defense attorney in a murder/death penalty to act so "familiar" and "intimate" with the defendant.

Great postings everyone.....love watching this trial with all of you!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    WTF was that about Jodi pointing to her nose ? Is it growing ?
    Not much bigger (she's out done pinocchio) but it gets uglier every day- can't stand to look at it. No nose jobs in prison tho.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    She gets hyper animated with that when she knows it's going really bad for her.
    Is that what it is? I can't work out if she see's Palin as a surrogate Mother, or gal pal bum chum, but she's a bit too touchy feely, leaning on her shoulder and shit! Well seen Palin doesn't have to be alone with her in a dark alley way! Wouldn't be me!

Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    Great postings everyone.....love watching this trial with all of you!!!!!!!
    Isn't everyone here awesome?!!! A wealth of knowledge and humor. The trial wouldn't be the same without all you!

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I think she was talking about how red her nose was. I saw her say "I know. It's weird." after she touched it and they both grinned.
    I am guessing she is saying "Did you see how awesome I look when I pluck a nose hair?? LOOK, I almost have tears, too! And my nose gets all red and runny!! I know, it's weird, but I'm gonna practice tonight!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    Absolutely dispicable behavior and inappropropriate on so many levels for this defense attorney in a murder/death penalty to act so "familiar" and "intimate" with the defendant.
    she probably doesnt want jodi to kill her if she ever got out for some reason lol

Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    Not much bigger (she's out done pinocchio) but it gets uglier every day- can't stand to look at it. No nose jobs in prison tho.
    I wondered if she had a rhinoplasty bc I had one and when I'm stressed and emotional my nose swells up and gets all red! That never happened pre-surgery but has happened a lot after.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I think he is attracted to Alyce. For real. He gets off on making her testify about anal, even if she is old fashioned. Martinez likes a challenge!
    OMG Seriously he wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole--that wasn't his.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Forgive me, I don't know if it was asked before about the black mic that the attorneys move back and forth while in sidebar. Is that so the court reporter can hear them over the white noise? Other thing is, I might actually be able to make tomorrow afternoon session. What are the chances that Juan is still on cross? If its Palin, not sure I would want to listen to her do her damage control.
    Oh lucky you! I hope you can get in and see Juan in action! Fingers crossed for ya!

I do notice defense co-counsel's body language. He is distancing himself from the examination of these two "expert" witnesses. He is sending the message that he had nothing to do with this fuckery. Notice the space he has put between him and the way his body is turned away from WillNot.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    If you live in Massachusetts and are in MCI, you do get to have sex change operations on the taxpayer's dollar, though! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wondered if she had a rhinoplasty bc I had one and when I'm stressed and emotional my nose swells up and gets all red! That never happened pre-surgery but has happened a lot after.
    Oh no! I haven't had a nose job but my nose gets red when stressed/emotional too. I think someone said hers started turning red when 'jealousy' became the topic. Something she knows well.

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    she probably doesn't want Jodi to kill her if she ever got out for some reason lol
    yeah- best to keep Jodi as her BFF just in case...

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    I noticed Jodi gesturing toward, and touching her nose, when talking to JW after the court recessed. LOL A code in her node??

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    If you live in Massachusetts and are in MCI, you do get to have sex change operations on the taxpayer's dollar, though! LOL

OMG seriously! like the cost of prison for 1 inmate isn't enough!

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Forgive me, I don't know if it was asked before about the black mic that the attorneys move back and forth while in sidebar. Is that so the court reporter can hear them over the white noise? Other thing is, I might actually be able to make tomorrow afternoon session. What are the chances that Juan is still on cross? If its Palin, not sure I would want to listen to her do her damage control.
    I think Juan's gonna be awhile, he's only up to Matt. When he's done, I think it's juror questions before Wilmott.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    if she did it cost $300....and she was robbed...
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Caption: I thought this was the signal to Alyce that she's getting it wrong, why isn't she paying attention?

Not only are the members of the, Jodi Isn't, I mean is, Innocent have a fascinating level of denial, but they also occasionally break out in song...

maria rigadopoulou says:
    April 9, 2013 at 7:16 pm
    My brain is so scrambled by Kermit all I can do right now is sing ”the Cell Block Tango” song from the musical Chicago.YOU GOTTA LOVE that one!!! Especially the part with the girl saying:
    ”Single” he told me. Single, my ass.
    Not only was he married…
    Oh, no, he had six wives.
    One of those MORMONS, you know.
    So that night when he came home from work,
    I fixed him his drink, as usual.
    You know, some guys just can’t hold their arsenic.
    He had it coming
    He had it coming
    He took a flower
    In its prime
    And then he used it
    And he abused it
    It was a murder
    But not a crime!”
    i swear to God the dat Jodi gets aquitted I’m gonna be playing that song,singing at the top of my lungs nice and proudly!!!!!!! Kinda like Jodi’s national anthem,you know?

:o)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    I do notice defense co-counsel's body language. He is distancing himself from the examination of these two "expert" witnesses. He is sending the message that he had nothing to do with this fuckery. Notice the space he has put between him and the way his body is turned away from WillNot.
    i noticed that too, we havent heard much from him in a long time

Today had to be one of the greatest days yet for Martinez one-liners:

-"YOU DIDN'T INTERVIEW MR. ALEXANDER, DID YOU?"
    -"I'm interested in the mouth moving and you talking to someone with your mouth moving!"
    -(in response to Alyce's "OK, if that's how you want to take it") "Yes or no--THAT'S how I want to take it!"
    -"One of the people involved in this relationship is missing because he's DEAD, RIGHT?"
    -"Okay then, let's move on!" (maybe the best line of all)

That man has a razor-sharp mind and WICKED wit! It's such a treat when he reins himself in enough so you can appreciate what he says. I'd love to hang out with him at a party after he's had a few drinks!

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    i noticed that too, we havent heard much from him in a long time
    He is also keeping track of jury expressions. Make no mistake, he is looking for any potential mistrial fodder. I don't think he could see the jury as well, sitting next to Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Thread Information