Page 185 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Before it's done, Juan will have Alyce testifying that Travis was ending the relationship and that victims are most at risk when pulling away.
    You're exactly right and it's really gonna piss Alyce off that Juan used HER to prove that Travis WAS stalked. Just perfect!

Has anyone noticed JM style today? It is a huge difference. When people on this board don't like his screeching..me, and a few others.. are automatically branded a Jodi Arias is innocent person. People have different opinions.Thats what makes this country great. I think he is more effective today then when he was yelling at her. If he was yelling, you would not see how badly she is coming across. Jury now sees her being difficult even when he is cross examining her in a calm manner. I can't stand JA. She is awful. I believe she should and will be convicted of murder 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    Such a ridiculous woman, needs to have the last say.
    or maybe "Yes with a side of qualifier" :)

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Please don't say all Psychiatrists and their families are dysfunctional. Some may be but not all. I'm not trying to be rude, my dads a Psychiatrist and that's why I take offense to that statement. I know other ppl in this thread work in the field too.
    No, of couse I don't! I guess my point is that the public (mistakenly) looks to people in the mental health field assuming they are among the most balanced of us all because their job is to treat mental health challenges. But of course that's no necessarily so as they have the same % of (whatever statistic) as the general population. Nurses, medical/surgical physicians, we're all as loony and messed up as the rest of the population! And I'm sure you're Dad is wonderful psychiatrist, so forgive me for the unintended slight. One of my dearest friends is a psych and she is one of the most amazing human beings on earth, and so dedciated to her work!

I think I know some people who should join Talkaholics Anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I hope that bolded part is not directed at me
    Did this happen that day? I thought the one they were talking about was from a different lady
    omg, I'd never direct that at any poster! It's related to todays testimony and Travis and his friend making fun of her by letting her know they know she's peeping in IMs.
    That is a list of what AL read off of Travis' May 26 communications to the psycho.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Just for a reference:

The last nice text from Travis to Jodi was May 11 (unless there are more released later on)

The next text was May 25-26 where he called her the sociopath, then on the same date they continued on with 16 pages of IM messages where he calls her all those names.

That was it from Travis!!!! 2 messages between the 11 and 25-26.

In between that time, Jodi sent him that long email, then 2 days later she sent him that stupid poem.

The next time Travis talks to Jodi is on June 2nd when they have the short phone called about the PPL member who died (or so Jodi says) but there were multiple times she called him and he didn't answer.
    The evidence presented above is why people get frustrated with those accusing the victim of doing nothing to cut Arias off. When he did exactly that, she killed him. My opinion is that she didn't tell him she was going to visit. It is possible she did, of course but I doubt it. She had snuck into his house too many times before to be concerned about gaining entry.

My guess is that once she arrived, she tempted him with a peace deal. She used his camera to take photographs of herself as an insurance that she wouldn't blackmail him with the sex recorded tape. Perhaps she feigned an interest in Ryan Burns and suggested goodbye sex?

Regarding the shower pics, he looks far from comfortable or happy in them. Did she use knife play there? Did she bring the gun to threaten him to pose? The pics scream that he is not relaxed. He looks distressed to me towards the end. Maybe that is when she used the gun/knife to keep him there?

There are so many interesting and compelling theories being presented here. The admonishment to believe not a word Arias says without evidence is critical.

Some of them are prejudicial to Arias. They are of a nature that they paint her in a vary poor light and unduly influence a jury. That is why they can't be quoted directly.
    I understand what you are saying...but them why are they allowed to bring in evidence that paints Travis is a "poor light" and appears unduly prejudicial?

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Did anyone catch my post earlier re no bloody footprints leading out of the bedroom? Was wondering your thoughts.

After she got rinsed off she went into the closet, changed then made her exit thru the other closet door avoiding the blood.
    Yeah I am baffled about the footprints. She was wearing socks which got bloody after she walked around in the blood in the entrance to the bedroom. However there are blood shoe prints in the bathroom? Did she wash the blood off the shoes before leaving.

hey is that a 3rd Alexander sister in court today? or maybe one of his nieces? She has frosted blond hair.. looks a lot like Samantha...??

Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by bete noire View Post
    I think something was said about the middle/end of May?

I bet Jodi hacked into Travis' account and found this and this might have been part of the basis for her "dire conversation" with Travis that he responded to so badly with that last massive IM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    hey is that a 3rd Alexander sister in court today? or maybe one of his nieces? She has frosted blond hair.. looks a lot like Samantha...??
    Another sister.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    omg, I'd never direct that at any poster! It's related to todays testimony and Travis and his friend making fun of her by letting her know they know she's peeping in IMs.
    That is a list of what AL read off of Travis' May 26 communications to the psycho.
    Well, I know some of my theories are pretty far out there...Thought maybe there was a consensus lol I suppose laughing stock is better than some of the other names on there lol.
    Ok, so these names... were not actually sent to her directly?

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Quote Originally Posted by kat92 View Post
    I want to punch her every time she throws in the "Mr. Martinez" condescending BS.
    How bout this, everyone take a drink when she says it! We'll feel better in no time

Is that your professional judgment Sir?? :)

"its clinical judgement sir!

lol cocnut!

The testimony just before the lunch break was epic. The jury heard for the first time that Travis accused her of stalking him. They heard that he was afraid of her. That's juicy stuff for the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    I understand what you are saying...but them why are they allowed to bring in evidence that paints Travis is a "poor light" and appears unduly prejudicial?
    I still can't get over ALV calling TA the Perpetrator last week. Just glad that the e-mail or whatever JM referred to was allowed so jury could hear that TA was actually afraid of JA. Big point for prosecution.

Oh no no. My reference was to a family member and her particular life. Of course not all therapists ...no no. In fact I had an amazing therapist who was wonderful and got me thru a very hard time. No please don't take it personal. I am sorry if it was offensive. Didn't mean it that way at all.

Please someone tell me what this is?

4/7/2013

MOT – Motion – Party (001)

4/8/2013

NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH
    I found it on the JAI(GUILTY)I site. This was something I picked up on immediately at the end of Jodi's testimony. The shelves that Jodi claimed to step on in the closet to get the gun are resting steps. If she put her foot on the front, the front would lift up from the back, dropping everything from that shelf on the floor. In other words, there are 4 little pegs that the shelf is resting on top of that would NOT hold weight when stepped on. I almost spit my pepsi out when Juan said that. This could be very interesting and very incriminating for Jodi,
    :o)

Are you talking about the one that HUGE bags under her eyes? That's really not meant to be an insult, I just always notice her huge bags.

I think that's his sister.

Brilliant. He has turned Alyce into his own expert witness to the contents of the messages they can't bring into evidence about STALKING. I love it. Travis was extremely fearful of Jodi. The jury heard that and it's having a huge impact on them. Think about that at lunch
    we'll have to see. The jury also knows that May 10 he was whackingoff to / with her in phonesex so the fear factor loses at least some wind.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    Yeah I am baffled about the footprints. She was wearing socks which got bloody after she walked around in the blood in the entrance to the bedroom. However there are blood shoe prints in the bathroom? Did she wash the blood off the shoes before leaving.
    those footprints could have come from the room mates when they found travis

3rd sister and there is a 4th sister staying in mesa w/ them that has not gone to court yet

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    Please someone tell me what this is?

4/7/2013

MOT – Motion – Party (001)

4/8/2013

NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH
    I found it on the JAI(GUILTY)I site. This was something I picked up on immediately at the end of Jodi's testimony. The shelves that Jodi claimed to step on in the closet to get the gun are resting steps. If she put her foot on the front, the front would lift up from the back, dropping everything from that shelf on the floor. In other words, there are 4 little pegs that the shelf is resting on top of that would NOT hold weight when stepped on. I almost spit my pepsi out when Juan said that. This could be very interesting and very incriminating for Jodi,
    they are getting desparate

Quote Originally Posted by carnee View Post
    Has anyone noticed JM style today? It is a huge difference. When people on this board don't like his screeching..me, and a few others.. are automatically branded a Jodi Arias is innocent person. People have different opinions.Thats what makes this country great. I think he is more effective today then when he was yelling at her. If he was yelling, you would not see how badly she is coming across. Jury now sees her being difficult even when he is cross examining her in a calm manner. I can't stand JA. She is awful. I believe she should and will be convicted of murder 1.
    His demeanor is 1,000% improved from last week! Major props to him for toning it WAY down...now I (and the jury) can concentrate on WHAT he's saying. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    we'll have to see. The jury also knows that May 10 he was whackingoff to / with her in phonesex so the fear factor loses at least some wind.
    Maybe he only went along with it because of that fear. Isnt that something that ALV threw out there.. people do things they dont want to when they are scared.

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

I think what JM did with the (seemingly) trivial CV stuff is soften her up, get her defensive, then brings it home down the line with her "selective reading comprehension" and her obvious bias against Travis. She's not impartial and not fair in her assessment.

Aldous Huxley

Thread Information