Page 1600 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 600 1100 1500 1550 1590 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 ... LastLast
Results 39,976 to 40,000 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

how fucked up

here's the dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

As if this guy would have a chance.....

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

A sad day for Nurmi fans. I gave him credit for doing The Lord's Work and grappling effectively with Martinez's clownshow. He put on a very reasonable defense, just imagine how much better he could have done if he actually gave a shit.

He says he loves his anonymity but now it turns out he's just another famewhore, tap dancing for dollar bills. Three books? He's no writer - obviously this is a self-published effort with no editor. To wit:

To fully get a visual of what Ms. Arias did to my brain you would have to find some fecal matter, throw it into the pan, add a chopped up dead rat and scramble the whole mess up. Once completely cooked this concoction would then approximate the effect that Ms. Arias would have on my brain.
    I guess they'll publish anything these days. What's next? The bailiff's untold story?

Nurmi will whine on and on for three books about Jodi's manipulation, but happily admits he tried to manipulate the public defender's office from firing him from the case by leaving for private practice. He has revealed himself to be everything he says he hates, his pursuit of fame & money is completely tied to Jodi Arias. He hated the experience so much that he wrote three books about it and relived it all. Nurmi put the golden handcuffs on himself.

I pray that Martinez and a team of lawyers tear his book apart and find a reason to bring this back to trial and start absolutely fresh from square one. WITH cameras in the courtroom.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I pray that Martinez and a team of lawyers tear his book apart and find a reason to bring this back to trial and start absolutely fresh from square one. WITH cameras in the courtroom.
    May it come to pass, coconut. May it come to pass...

Has anyone read it yet? I saw where Nurmi had his own theory of how she had done it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Nurmi has cancer

http://nurmilaw.com/cancer/

It's all Jodi's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Just putting this out there because it's relevant.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...case/78496778/

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Remember the South Philly rapper named Lefty (Kareem Williams) who released a song defending Jodi Arias called ?Jodi Ann Arias?? Well the song now has a music video, and a handwritten note praising it from Jodi Arias herself.

The video features footage and pictures of Jodi Arias before and during her trial, as well as women, who Left told Metro were all survivors of domestic violence and PTSD, holding up signs that said things like: ?I?m stronger than his fists!,? ?I am a survivor of domestic violence,? and ?Abuse is not only physical,? while they rap along with the chorus.

"Although the lyrics are of me, the video?s focus is on bringing greater awareness to PTSD and domestic violence, both of which are causes close to my heart of course," Arias wrote in her letter. "Kareem?s video is timely and important. It hasn?t been released yet as I write this, but it?ll be online soon. I hope you can watch it. When you do, let me know. Kareem is proud of it and I?m proud of him."

Take a look at the video below:
    http://www.metro.us/viral/the-jodi-a...-Jeszx02ZjbEk/
    Here?s Arias? letter in its entirety:

Hi again, my friend

I hope you?re doing great. I?m sorry it?s taken me so long to write. I?m still being inundated with more mail than I can keep up with. I?m glad to read things are going well with you. May they stay the course.

To answer your question, yes, I?ve been getting visits from friends and sometimes family. My family lives far away. Recently, I visited with my friend Kareem Williams. (Actually he?s more like a big brother to me.) I think you had mentioned that you?ve heard of him. He?s a good person. He recently had a music video produced to go with the song he wrote. I wish I could see it. Although the lyrics are of me, the video?s focus is on bringing greater awareness to PTSD and domestic violence, both of which are causes close to my heart of course. Also, Maria De La Rosa dedicates the video at the start of it. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that and had no idea she was apart of this project till Kareem told me. I?m very grateful to Maria for a number of reasons. She is one of a few exceptional women to whom I owe my life. PTSD awareness is important to her as well, as she?s seen how it affects the lives of those who suffer from it. I recently read an article in the economist in which the latest research suggests that PTSD is a lot more common than previously believed. So Kareem?s video is timely and important. It hasn?t been released yet as I write this, but it?ll be online soon. I hope you can watch it. When you do, let me know. Kareem is proud of it and I?m proud of him.

The holidays may be past by the time you receive this. I hope you enjoyed them. This is my favorite time of the year. Please take care and write again when you can.

-Jodi Arias

Enjoy.

I'm going to buy Nurmi's book one day. I think it would make me laugh. Here's some quotes I found from it.

?I did not want Sandy to see any of the personal effects I had in my office. Why? One, I did not like the woman at all.?
    ― Kirk Nurmi, Trapped with Ms. Arias: Part 1 of 3 From Getting the File to Being Ready for Trial
    0 likes Like
    ?After her son Carl and his wife ran into myself and my wife in Las Vegas, Sandy referred to my wife as a ?skinny blonde bitch? during a jail call? X's a million
    ― Kirk Nurmi, Trapped with Ms. Arias: Part 1 of 3 From Getting the File to Being Ready for Trial
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-10-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Her and the war machine guy should be pen pals.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Dooooooooood... Totally. I wanna see that cage match.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Oh God, they are PERFECT for each other.

That, and maybe they'd end up killing each other on the first conjugal visit. Two psychotic birds with one stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Sorry this reply comes three months later....

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    I thought he would have more character than that as well.

I just realized that I don't don't judge Vincent Bugliosi for writing his exceptional book about the Manson trial, and he was the prosecutor. So I will just hope that Juan's book is great. I do wonder though if he is restricted in terms of what he write about given that she can still appeal at some point (I think). His book will only be worth reading if he shares his honest views about it and tells us stuff that went on behind the scenes.
    Yeah, Helter Skelter is the first true crime book I ever read, and it's what sent me down the rabbit hole of true crime. It's all Vince Bugliosi's fault!

And The Sea Will Tell was really interesting too.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Sorry this reply comes three months later....

Yeah, Helter Skelter is the first true crime book I ever read, and it's what sent me down the rabbit hole of true crime. It's all Vince Bugliosi's fault!

And The Sea Will Tell was really interesting too.
    That is probably my all time favorite true crime book.

I got hooked first by John Saul books which were sold at the book fair at my elementary school in 6th grade. Then in 7th grade, I found these two true crime paperbacks at a book store. One was about a horrible murder in which a family had acid poured on them, among other things. And the other was about an equally awful crime.

I clearly wasn't a well supervised child. I don't have kids, but I don't think I would let a kid of mine read books like that at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    That is probably my all time favorite true crime book.

I got hooked first by John Saul books which were sold at the book fair at my elementary school in 6th grade. Then in 7th grade, I found these two true crime paperbacks at a book store. One was about a horrible murder in which a family had acid poured on them, among other things. And the other was about an equally awful crime.

I clearly wasn't a well supervised child. I don't have kids, but I don't think I would let a kid of mine read books like that at that age.
    LOL! Yeah, I didn't read Helter Skelter until I was in my late teens. My mom wouldn't even let me read Jaws (yes, it was a book!) THOUGH SHE WAS CLEARLY READING IT.

Yes, I'm old.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Juan Martinez on dr Phil today

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Juan Martinez on dr Phil today
    I don't know why I'm watching this right now. That stupid rapper guy wtf

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't know why I'm watching this right now. That stupid rapper guy wtf
    I only watch dr Phil once in a great while. It was on when I was visiting moms or I wouldn't have even known it was about the Jodi case today.

Jenn

I don't see where JA would be very popular with the female prison guards. I wouldn't doubt some of them are standing in line to take her down a few notches. The male guards on the other hand, well...I'm sure she has already polished a few knobs behind bars. Not too many males are gonna pass up being allowed to do an occasional back door sneak either.

Has anyone read either Nurmi's or Martinez's books? Please share details if you have.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 02-16-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Juan and Nurmi are being bought up to the ethics board over their books.

Juan's book is doing very good.

Here is a very long, but interesting article. In it- Nurmi mentions how he went to see Jodi for the first time, but Jodi was never interested in discussing her case. She liked to talk about how she grooms her puss hair.
    I thought Nurmi's interview was very well done.
    http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/...rizona-8042210

Here's one little tidbit from the interview.
    He was going through his morning routine of tuning into sports talk radio before flipping on his computer and slogging through e-mails when he came upon an unusual correspondence.

The sender was someone claiming to be "Bob White." In the message, "White" said he didn't want to get involved in the case but wanted Nurmi to have some information.

Attached to the e-mail were 10 digital documents — copies of handwritten letters supposedly signed by Travis Alexander. The letters contained dark confessions involving disturbing acts of pedophilia and sexual deviance.

"I have desires I can't explain," read one letter. "What's worse is I've acted on those desires. I have hurt children because of urges I can't control. I can't help it. I know it's pure evil, but I can't stop."

In another letter, the supposed Alexander admitted to having been violent with Jodi Arias, once breaking her finger and kicking her in the ribs.

Mysteriously, the letters seemed to arrive at the most opportune moment for Arias.

Just weeks earlier, she had changed her story about the murder.

She then admitted she killed Alexander — but she claimed she did it in self-defense after he had attacked her when she dropped his new digital camera during a steamy shower photo shoot.

Before the arrival of the e-mailed letters reputed to be from Alexander, however, there had been no evidence to support her claims.

At first, Nurmi believed the letters were valuable evidence. He spent months investigating them and attempting, unsuccessfully, to track down the mysterious "Bob White."

He changed his mind about the validity of the letters after jail guards searching Arias' cell discovered pens and index cards on which Arias appeared to have been trying to simulate Alexander's handwriting.

"Once the [index cards] were found, it was my personal belief that Ms. Arias wrote the letters," Nurmi recalls. "However, what I personally believed was irrelevant. As her attorney, I had to consider how this evidence would sit with a jury."

If jury members learned the cards were forgeries, it would damage the case irreparably, he knew. Yet Arias was adamant that the letters proved her innocence.

For months, Nurmi quarreled with his client over the letters and about overall legal strategy for the case.

Meanwhile, the attorney attempted to negotiate a plea that would save Arias from execution. By then, he believed she was a deeply disturbed young woman who had been sexually abused as a child and suffered from an undiagnosed mental disorder.

But prosecutor Martinez balked at the plea. His case for premeditated, first-degree murder was overwhelmingly strong. And it seemed to Nurmi that Martinez wouldn't be satisfied with any sentence other than death.
    "I got paid to represent Ms. Arias, but it was always against my will, and it was not truly worth it," he writes in his book. "Representing [her] took up the bulk of my time. It prevented me from starting my own practice. Heck, it may even [have prevented] me from ever having a real practice."
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-21-2016 at 02:36 AM.

Did anyone happen to see Juan on dr Phil last week? Travis' family and friends were there too. It was pretty interesting.

It's on youtube, here's part 1, 1-2-3 are available thereafter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS-jfAT2Ob8

Thread Information