Page 1558 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 558 1058 1458 1508 1548 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1568 ... LastLast
Results 38,926 to 38,950 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I would root for a mistrial because then we can just take it from the top.

I believe that the lack of tv broadcast this time around amounts to an admission by The State that mistakes were made in handling the first trial. Now they try (too late) to limit their exposure to appeals. Ultimately, after the appeals begin, I think the entire trial may be heard again, because a lot of wacky stuff happened with Jodi's witnesses and the public interaction. She deserves her sentence but was it obtained in a just and impartial manner?
    I thought Jodi's lawyers were the ones who argued for the ban on coverage? My understanding was that Martinez had no objection to daily broadcasts
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post

i used the salmon shirt on purpose
    Gotta love the salmon shirt!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I thought Jodi's lawyers were the ones who argued for the ban on coverage? My understanding was that Martinez had no objection to daily broadcasts
    you forget that coconut abhors martinez and the entire prosecuting team so in his mind, everything wrong with anything is their fault.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

you forget that coconut abhors martinez and the entire prosecuting team so in his mind, everything wrong with anything is their fault.
    Pretty much.

I don't know why they have to keep changing their story and playing dirty tricks when the evidence they have is so good. I guess that's the way those type of people operate...

@TomTingle2
    Last edited by M Joy; 10-27-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: fixed!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    That picture of Jodi's face needs to be a meme that says "SOON." on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

fixed!!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    fixed!!
    Omg that is more perfect than I was imagining.

Interesting, I was flipping through my directv guide to turn on MNF and came across NG talking about Jodi. They will try anything to get those ratings back but it's not going to work this time without a live feed. I'm nauseated by her anymore...I hate that fucking channel! I haven't had time to watch the WAT Twitter feed, anything new been introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Wow is JA looking alot older in just 1.5yrs time
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

We were shocked today when the interrogation where she said she would "beg for the death penalty" was played in the courtroom. It was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    TEH HERP IS BACK
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm watching the Jodi arias lifetime movie. Quality viewing

I'd forgotten how MUCH of her face there is. Mouth (which I really, really try not to think about) is too much; eyes like a shark; nose looks like somebody slapped a wad of PlayDough on there. If I were her and if some guy had given me the money and if I were starting a make-over, I'd start with a new nose, not a set of boobs. But that's just me.
    "You know those fishing shows where they catch a fish and then let it go? They don't want to eat it, they just want to make it late for something." Mitch Hedberg

Not much happened in court
    Jodi is a bad ninja
    Juan is up.
    Juan now showing jurors interrogation room video "Be honest with me Jodi"
    Jodi "Are you sure those pictures aren't from another time?" Flores tells her "it's you" He tells her there is so much evidence that points to nobody but her. Jodi says that she can explain the blood and the hair. Flores tells her "Jodi, Jodi, Jodi..it is absolutely you. You need to tell the truth"
    Jodi wants to see the pictures of the body. Flores mentions the movie "fatal attractions: and how many times he has heard that described about Jodi.

Basically, they are just replaying all the police interviews with Jodi and nailing her down on all the lies and stories she came up with. Twitter says the jury is listening very close. They also replay Jodi's stupid story on the ninjas and how they are the ones that killed Travis.

Martinez jumps up, asks Detective in court now if #JodiArias story changes again. Answer: yes. ...and again. And again. Juan also asks about the KY jelly and Flores explains how Jodi tried to clean up the crime scene.
    Court over.

Sorry- I may have a hard time updating for the next week or so. I'm on baby watch, so I have a lot going on.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-28-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    TEH HERP IS BACK
    I thought I was seeing things. Glad you see it too! It's baaaaack.

I hope the jury picks up on her asking Flores to see the autopsy and crime scene pics multiple times.

Nurmi is up cross examining Flores today, which means sex pics and the call that the jurors got to hear for the first time.

Last edited by M Joy; 10-28-2014 at 11:09 AM.

If a sex tape is played in a sealed courtroom, can anyone hear it?

I miss you trial! You were so special and we used to be such good friends, I wish your mom would let you out of the house so we could hang! Lemme know.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I hope the jury picks up on her asking Flores to see the autopsy and crime scene pics multiple times.
    Yeah, that always struck me as odd too. If the dude that I am in love with gets slaughtered (obvs I'm normal, so I wouldn't have done it) I DO NOT want to see the pictures of it. EVER. When I was married I couldn't even watch my spouse get pepper-sprayed and tased for CJ training. No...just no. Normal instinct for normal people says that they do not want to see someone they really care about in such bad shape, or in any kind of pain. That shit is twisted.

There's nothing like a good jizz in the face to start the day.
    Confusion starts off the day. Lots of sidebars and Nurmi asks for some additional time before calling the jury in. Juan went to a side conference with the Alexander family.
    Nurmi starts off with bloody crime scene pictures. Then he shows the bullet picture. Flores admits that he can't tell if it's a hollow point bullet. Nurmi is using Juan's method "are you having memory problems" with Flores. The sister's came in, then left again.

"There was no evidence to prove anyone did this but Jodi" says Flores when Nurmi asked why he didn't go after the two intruders. Nurmi is talking in a very high pitch.
    Jodi's twat is put up on the screen. Nurmi is trying to say that nobody forced Travis to take that picture. More nudes are shown. The anus picture takes center stage. Nurmi is trying to say that Travis wanted Jodi there.

The judge takes a break, but before she lets everybody go she warns that a sex call will be played when court resumes.

Court starts off with the sex tape between Jodi and Travis.Travis' sisters are not in the courtroom.
    The jurors are listening and making notes. Jodi tells Travis that she is touching herself and he makes her feel like a Goddess. The video posted is the sex tape. Prepare to puke. Twitter says that one male juror is taking notes like crazy.

Jodi and Travis go back and forth singing songs to each other. He yawns on the phone a lot.
    "I'm going to tie you to a tree and put it in your ass" says TA. Jodi laughs and says "that's so debasing"
    You're bad, you make me feel so dirty" says Jodi. "You are dirty" says TA.
    Nurmi brings up the underwear and tying someone to a tree versus good Mormon values. Juan objects, then they go to a sidebar.
    Nurmi asks Flores if the law of chastity includes shooting jizz on Arias' face. Juan objects. Another sidebar.
    Twitter says this goes back and forth between Flores, JM and Nurmi for a little while. Lots of sidebars.
    Nurmi wants to know if sounding like a 12 year girl having 1st orgasm is a reflection of the law of chastity. Juan objects for relevance.
    More sidebars because Nurmi totally starts bashing Travis.

JUAN - Is Jodi' 2014 defense that she took down a child molester? Why are we pushing 12YO girl questions? Nurmi finally stops and switches over to the road trip stuff.
    Nurmi gets Detective Flores to admit he wasn't 100% sure if TA was fearful of Jodi or annoyed by her.
    Now cross. Juan asks Flores how they obtained the call. Jodi recorded it on her cellular telephone. A phone she later reported stolen. Jodi claims she might have left her window down outside of a Chinese food restaurant when her "phone was stolen." Filed a police report.
    Juan explains vulgar text read out loud earlier was on STOLEN PHONE that Mesa PD never had a chance to examine. Juan- Can you tell how a stolen phone got from California to Arizona and in Defense's hands? Flores - No I can't
    Juan asks Martinez about Jodi's IQ. Flores remembers it's high.
    Recess

Nurmi wants transcript of the tape in. Juan objects.
    Nurmi asks if Flores is writing book about Jodi?

Juror Questions: Was it ever determined where Jodi cleaned herself up after murder-No
    Where her pants she wore in photo ever recovered- No
    Any blood in rental car- No
    Who recorded sex call? Jodi Arias
    How long before murder was this recorded- 3 weeks
    When did roommates find Travis- 5 days later
    Where were roommates- Working and housesitting
    Juan has no more evidence regarding the underlining circumstances & so now mitigation will begin when we return Thurs
    Court if finished for the day.

This is moving along alot faster than i thought
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

i like the word 'twat'.

i like the word 'twat'.
    You now have a hallowed spot in my siggy.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    You now have a hallowed spot in my siggy.
    finally!

Thread Information