Page 1548 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 548 1048 1448 1498 1538 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1558 1598 ... LastLast
Results 38,676 to 38,700 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i think she looks much better than she did during the trial. also, i like those glasses.
    They can be yours for a minimum of $500. She auctioning them off.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

i think she looks much better than she did during the trial. also, i like those glasses.
    They remind me of the glasses from 4th grade

Berm - haha - I didn't think of that. I wonder if she did, or will claim to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Are those the same glasses?

The ones she's wearing now look bigger and more clear (the frame.)

And there's these:

(Fuck why do I care....I should be making a grocery list )
    Last edited by Miller22; 09-15-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Ditto. I think the haircut is flattering. But I disagree about the glasses...I think they may look good on some people, but I don't think they go well with her face. I like the other ones better. Ani, I bet you could pull those new ones off! It'd be hawt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

NOPE. i'll wait for the knock offs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Ditto. I think the haircut is flattering. But I disagree about the glasses...I think they may look good on some people, but I don't think they go well with her face. I like the other ones better. Ani, I bet you could pull those new ones off! It'd be hawt.
    awwww.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    The haircut is a much better look than the long hair and bangs. Notice how similar in length it is to Wilmont's now though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    The haircut is a much better look than the long hair and bangs. Notice how similar in length it is to Wilmont's now though.
    Or more importantly: Casey Anthony's.

Not seeing how anything about this look is "flattering"

I agree she's starting to look worn. She used to have a bit of cuteness to her, but now she just looks like an old maid librarian.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I agree she's starting to look worn. She used to have a bit of cuteness to her, but now she just looks like an old maid librarian.

That's what happens when you don't have Crest Whitestrips, good blonde hair dye, sunlight, and decent food........... and Dick.

Why yes Berm...A good ass reaming always is good for giving a gal a lovely healthy glow. Not to mention, spooge facials not only minimize crows feet but also shrink pores. Also, a Tablespoon of spooge a day makes hair shiny and keeps grays away.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Good. Lord.

Sorry Miller, I've been sick in bed all weekend. I'm trying to entertain myself.

I'm no prude, but I guess I just don't understand the need to constantly bring up and rehash Jodi's sexual history or the torrid details of her and Travis' relationship.

And to talk about how wrecked she looks and nit pick her appearance and be flabbergasted that someone might disagree and think her hair cut looks good. I mean, is she glowing and bangin' hot? No. But for a girl with no beauty products, basic soap and water, probably only shampoo and then only a limited number of showers a week, a vitamin deficient diet and a serious lack of sun - not to mention lack of good sleep and a probable host of medical and mental problems, girl looks good.

She looks better than a host of other people from mugshots.com or who show up to court.

Jodi's not a good person. She's a convicted murderer. She's also shady as hell and underhanded. She has a lit of things worth discussing that don't include body/appearance shaming or slut shaming.

Can we try that?

Speaking of shady as hell and underhanded:

Disco Donna and Arias have been up to some scamming/shenanigans

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...list-under-scr

Speaking of shady as hell and underhanded:

Disco Donna and Arias have been up to some scamming/shenanigans

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...list-under-scr
    That article only scratches the surface of SW's posts about Cha Cha's level of involvement.
    Check out the comments section of http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...ailhouse-audio
    . . . and for the greatest concentration of JAII batshit crazy nuthouse drama: https://twitter.com/ThatGrieta
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    That article only scratches the surface of SW's posts about Cha Cha's level of involvement.
    Check out the comments section of http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...ailhouse-audio
    . . . and for the greatest concentration of JAII batshit crazy nuthouse drama: https://twitter.com/ThatGrieta
    Uhhhh...I have no idea what I just read

I don't think I'll ever be able to follow or understand all that conspiracy theory stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Uhhhh...I have no idea what I just read

I don't think I'll ever be able to follow or understand all that conspiracy theory stuff.
    Thankfully, there are only a handful of JAII people. Even so, they've splintered off into various "fundraising" organizations and now everyone is pointing fingers and calling each other a fraud.

It seems pretty obvious they're all correct.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Thankfully, there are only a handful of JAII people. Even so, they've splintered off into various "fundraising" organizations and now everyone is pointing fingers and calling each other a fraud.

It seems pretty obvious they're all correct.
    What is going on with this whole phone call thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    What is going on with this whole phone call thing?
    Lisa Ann Schilling is one of the "boardmembers" of Justice4JodiAnn, which is a Facebook page that is taking donations for Jodi's appellate fund and putting it into a trust, supposedly. That is the person Jodi was speaking with on the phone call. Jodi says in the phone call that she doesn't want anything to do with this fund, and that she'd rather people buy her artwork because it goes directly to her family. She alludes to the fact that the Alexander's might get her trust fund money in a wrongful death lawsuit. According to Sandra Webber (another batshit crazy JAII person who clings hardcore to the "Ninjas were Mormon Mafia" theory), Cha-Cha assisted Jodi in recording the call, and she's the one who leaked it directly to the local news.

In any case, this isn't the first time Jodi recorded a phone call without the other person's knowledge.

ETA:
    Jodi is likely getting misinformation from "her own people," and also her own words are likely getting misrepresented by "her own people."

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that her artwork is not actually being sold but stowed away until she's sentenced to death -- at which point the market value of the murderabilia will go through the roof. Her best interests and her con-artist "friends" best interest are at odds, and this couldn't happen to more deserving, conniving murderer.
    Last edited by bryanwasdrunk; 09-16-2014 at 12:45 AM.

Way back in the 50's, my dear late sister's mother-in-law, living in San Mateo, CA, loudly declared she would never buy Caryl Chessman's (the L.A. Red Light Rapist) book 'cause she would not contribute the 3 cent royalty he would get to that 'disgusting life form.'

Seems like there are some values from the past that are worth preserving and maintaining. If Son of Sam Laws can't do it, we can.
    Last edited by Ian 1; 09-16-2014 at 02:14 AM.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

dafuq is that?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    dafuq is that?
    Ya....I wanna know too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Good lord! That poor man!!! He looks 50+ its so very clear this case has weighed on him and impacted him - hopefully not his health! Ugh, such a shame!

Thread Information