Page 1508 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 508 1008 1408 1458 1498 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1518 1558 ... LastLast
Results 37,676 to 37,700 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

So glad to find the group is coming back! I didn't miss Jodi much but I missed all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Dog View Post
    So glad to find the group is coming back! I didn't miss Jodi much but I missed all of you!
    Why thank you strange dog!

Amen! We all have a history and we must not forget it! This thread brought a bunch of us in and we cannot discount it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Amen! We all have a history and we must not forget it! This thread brought a bunch of us in and we cannot discount it.
    Yup, so many wonderful intelligent peoples. I must admit after all this time, I would like to talk to the witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    Yup, so many wonderful intelligent peoples. I must admit after all this time, I would like to talk to the witch.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Count me in on that. I'd love to visit her just to mock her! No sense asking her questions, she'd only lie. No one will ever get the truth out of her. I'd like to see her in person to check out her eyes. She's a great case study.

Waiting for you, Sneakers...

Waiting for you, Sneakers...

Where you at Sneakers? We're missing Brillig too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    Where you at Sneakers? We're missing Brillig too.
    As I promised a few days ago, I contacted Sneaky and Brillig. I havent heard back from Sneakers. I did hear from Brillig, told her we missed her yada, yada, yada. She said that was so sweet and that she would drop by that evening. Doesnt look like she made it. They will (I think) return when the trial starts for real.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchan View Post
    I didn't notice anything "Jodi". No donation jar, no bad Jodi artwork. it was pretty quiet (not busy at all).. the middle age guy was talking to Angela about her ethnic heritage... her father's father (maybe grandfather) was from Spain and had blue eyes and blond hair...she explained to the skeevy guy that her girls are blonde/blue from her father's side....the guy proceeded to "notice" her "beautiful" almond shaped eyes.."almost Asian" and the likeness to Joey and Jody...this dude was defiantly fishing or trolling....we were sitting in the back booth about 12' to 15' away......the waitress' all wear "50's Poodle Skirts" and 50's music was playing...50's memorabilia...Marilyn, James Dean and Elvis...got some pics on my iPad.....very small town stuff...much like where I was raised.
    Are you still in Yreka hatchan? still waiting for some pic's....

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens this week.... although I have enjoyed almost completely forgetting about our friend JA.

As I promised a few days ago, I contacted Sneaky and Brillig. I havent heard back from Sneakers. I did hear from Brillig, told her we missed her yada, yada, yada. She said that was so sweet and that she would drop by that evening. Doesnt look like she made it. They will (I think) return when the trial starts for real.
    thx for the report Metis. -- who can resist watching a circus?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchan View Post
    ok guys..I am travelling currently....I am in a flea bitten motel in....drum roll please......YREKA!!!! I just past Casa Ramos, The Purple Plumb, Grandma's House and the very Rite Aid that Jodi's Daddy O caught her in the parking lot, skipping school. Evidently, I drove right past Daddy O's and didn't notice the sign....I'm heading over to Rite Aid to cop some beer....Can't decide if I want to go to any of these monuments or not.......
    haha thats funny.. for the past 2 days i been in the pasedena area where jodi bought the 3rd gas can and the supposed "hordes of skateboarders" incident occurred

Sometimes i wish i didnt follow this trial so closely, because everytime im in that area i find things to remind me of this case
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy1197 View Post
    Count me in on that. I'd love to visit her just to mock her! No sense asking her questions, she'd only lie. No one will ever get the truth out of her. I'd like to see her in person to check out her eyes. She's a great case study.
    I keep thinking about that scene in Airplane! when the passengers were all waiting in line to smack the shit out of that woman.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thanks for the update Metis re Sneaks and Brillig.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    Are you still in Yreka hatchan? still waiting for some pic's....
    still on the road....took a wild detour in the middle of what was supposed to be a fun sightseeing road trip to deliver a 26' u-haul to Reno for my sister who has early passes for Burning Man....the I told you so's are stacking up all around me...

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Funny what can bring people together.... I am grateful...

Talking (little that I did) sparked compassion in me....NOT for Jodi! God, NO!!! But for her family....like I told Ian in a PM that is now public:

"In the event that you DO write a book....Angela is a wide open source..she was sweet...defininatly chatty and oh! so young... It was so easy to approach her. She is a pretty girl who lives in BFY REKA, whose sister just happens to be a murder. She was more than willing to talk about herself and her family, it would appear. She was chatting about her kids...and paying them a quarter for "small chores"... (they are very young children). She told this dude: "I work tomorrow night, too." Probably, too chatty for her own good. I am not necessary advocating exploitation......the girl no doubt has very complicated feelings about what has transpired. She could likely use serious "couch time". Someone...ANYone really, could get a treasure trove of tid bids from this "girl" that could be woven in to a rich tapestry of who Jodi is and was. Someone may already be writing a book utilizing this resource, but the would not likely have the finess and insight like someone such as yourself... for what it is worth."

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    haha thats funny.. for the past 2 days i been in the pasedena area where jodi bought the 3rd gas can and the supposed "hordes of skateboarders" incident occurred

Sometimes i wish i didnt follow this trial so closely, because everytime im in that area i find things to remind me of this case
    Oh! So true!

All things Jodi...she did ruin so much.....
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Should read:

Talking TO ANGELA (aka Jodi's "dumb sister" who has NOT been convicted of murder in the first degree)(little that I did) sparked compassion in me....NOT for Jodi! God, NO!!! But for her family....like I told Ian in a PM that is now public:
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Thanks for the info, hatch. Wonder what she really thinks of her sister the Convict? Wonder if she would share all she knows with someone who was writing a book about the murderess and what makes her tick? (tick like a time bomb)

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy1197 View Post
    Thanks for the info, hatch. Wonder what she really thinks of her sister the Convict? Wonder if she would share all she knows with someone who was writing a book about the murderess and what makes her tick? (tick like a time bomb)
    Ian needs to take a road trip to Yreka. If he writes a book it will be Juanderful. I can just see Angela being naive and dumb thinking that people are interested in her and not her sister. She's another one who posts on social media without thinking of the consequences. Remember the pic of her baby sleeping next to a pitbull with rifle a few feet away?

Is Jodi going to try to get her manifesto published? It will be called "Survivor". I believed she was going to read it during the sentencing phase, but she put on "show and tell" instead. I hope we get a chance to read it in some fashion. I wouldn't pay for it of course, but maybe Dumb Sister Angela will post it somewhere. I wonder who is feeding Stabby all the information about online haters and Twitter. It has to be someone she has regular contact with, so Donovan is not doing it unless it is getting to her secondhand.

I'm putting out an open call for Sneakers and Brillig to please come back for the retrial. At least pop in and let us know how you're doing. We miss both of you and hope you'll join the reunion.

Should we lock this and start a new thread for the re-trial? Opinions? Please and thanks.

I would call in sick tomorrow so I wouldn't miss anything but it will prolly only last long enough to draw proceedings out another year. I think what has been great about this thread is that those of us who have followed this whole sordid trial has been that we had constructive place to project our anger and frustration with things in our own lives. JA was a good target for me. It all kinda reminds me of this..

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Should we lock this and start a new thread for the re-trial? Opinions? Please and thanks.
    I wouldn't only because people who haven't been on MDS since the trial may come back and not realize there is a new thread. Also, they may want to catch up on this thread and reply to recent posts. That's just my opinion though. You know MDS way better than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I would call in sick tomorrow so I wouldn't miss anything but it will prolly only last long enough to draw proceedings out another year. I think what has been great about this thread is that those of us who have followed this whole sordid trial has been that we had constructive place to project our anger and frustration with things in our own lives. JA was a good target for me. It all kinda reminds me of this..
    Same here Queen. The timing couldn't have been better. Then, when the trial was over I realized how many interesting and like-minded people were on MDS, so I stayed on.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    It's up to you. If it's causing the board problems, you should; but otherwise, maybe wait and see when the retrial is going to be? We might (or might not!) know tomorrow.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information