Page 1506 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 506 1006 1406 1456 1496 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1516 1556 ... LastLast
Results 37,626 to 37,650 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Most likely not live, but there will probably be video available later. Thats what happened last month.
    I don't think we even saw the last hearing. There were just some still shots of her in court. Am I remembering it correctly? I do remember another hearing that we saw after the fact. I recall seeing her 2 times with the beefed up security.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yes, as macabre as it seems to me sometimes, it was a lot of fun!
    Watching the trial alone was horrible. It was MDS and you all that made it tolerable. Do you remember how frustrating it was with all of the delays and cancelled court days? That, I don't miss.

So is there anything official about her status in jail? It seems we have conflicting versions. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    It almost feels like old times around here, but we're missing a few noteworthy members. I'm happy to see everyone popping in and saying hello.

S2S - She probably gets lots of mail from all kinds of crazies. I figured she has nothing else to do but read since she is in that cell for 23 hours a day. I don't really give a shit whether or not she reads my postcards. It makes me feel better to vent since she was such an asshole for 5 months. I loathe her as much as Bellaboo loathes JVM.
    We may have to have an arm wrestle to decide who detests stabby the most. Personally, I'd like to see hair shirts brought back & worn under standard prison stripes...

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I think he may be writing a book!
    Cool.

Ian, Ian, Ian, Ian!

Great thing about writing this story is you'll never have to use artistic license -- facts are better than anything you could make up.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I don't think we even saw the last hearing. There were just some still shots of her in court. Am I remembering it correctly? I do remember another hearing that we saw after the fact. I recall seeing her 2 times with the beefed up security.

Watching the trial alone was horrible. It was MDS and you all that made it tolerable. Do you remember how frustrating it was with all of the delays and cancelled court days? That, I don't miss.

So is there anything official about her status in jail? It seems we have conflicting versions. Go figure.
    I think I remember a clip. It may have been on the HLN website though. I can't remember. Someone may have put it on youtube.

It feels like "old home week" on this thread!
    I still get a kick out of y'all! Seriously lol!!
    Has anyone heard from elamir? She was supposed to be leaving Egypt back in July?
    NQ started a thread for her, but she has not posted lately...
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t=#post3462615

Shell - here's the hearing from last month, in case you missed it

Miss the old days sometimes but the shit was whacked in here a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I am giving JVM a little pass on her book because she is giving part of the fund to the Travis Alexander fund and also to animal rescue, her pet cause. I will read through if I find a torrent but otherwise I have not heard anything that sounds like she has new or insightful info and with a intro by Nancy Grace and wrap up by Dr.Drew? Sounds even more like same ole.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    We may have to have an arm wrestle to decide who detests stabby the most. Personally, I'd like to see hair shirts brought back & worn under standard prison stripes...
    They would have to be made from JODI hair......
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/Ari...%208_21_13.pdf

New motion. She wants potential jurors to disclose their twitter account details.

Tara Kelley (juror #17, alternate) was mentioned.

New motion. She wants potential jurors to disclose their twitter account details.

Holy fuck! It doesn't surprise me though.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

I guess now we know for sure that she keeps up with all the twitter hate
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    They need a new judge for this case. Jodi should not have access to twitter as a convicted felon. Someone needs to shut that shit down.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I miss this!

Anyone else sick of the judicial system pussyfooting around JA's rights? Nurmi strikes again.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

"This is the best group ever. Even Ron." to repeat Ian's comment. So glad to see the gang together again, even tho I don't post very often.

Ian's book would be such an improvement over JVM's. Please, please, please write a book!!!

It sounds like the convict hasn't changed much at all - that new motion re Twitter accounts. Give me a break! I wish there was some way to shut her up. I thought Arpaio was tough? Shouldn't he be able to keep a muzzle on her?

You have to admit, the convict sure does look good in stripes and chains!

Makes sense...if they looked at my twitter feed during the original trial, I wouldn't be selected as a juror.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy1197 View Post
    "This is the best group ever. Even Ron." to repeat Ian's comment. So glad to see the gang together again, even tho I don't post very often.

Ian's book would be such an improvement over JVM's. Please, please, please write a book!!!

It sounds like the convict hasn't changed much at all - that new motion re Twitter accounts. Give me a break! I wish there was some way to shut her up. I thought Arpaio was tough? Shouldn't he be able to keep a muzzle on her?

You have to admit, the convict sure does look good in stripes and chains!
    the skank climbs through doggie doors, loves doggie style and has the jowls of a bulldog....a muzzle would be fitting...although.......she does "squeal like a cat"...............
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    I think Ian should write the book, not JVM.

Whaddaya say, Ian... your's would be the first readable account.
    I would pay cash money for that book.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yes, as macabre as it seems to me sometimes, it was a lot of fun!
    This thread was fun - the trial was one of a kind. Humor was the only way to get through it.

Shell - here's the hearing from last month, in case you missed it
    Thanks, I just watched it. When the YouTube videos came up on the screen when it was finished, I watched "The Best of the Jodi Arias Trial". With all the highlights of this trial, what made me spit out my food just now was Dr. Geffner spilling the water. I haven't spit anything out since May. Between the witnesses and this thread I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life.

PopRocks, Morticia, Hatchan, Gypsy, Ian - good to see you all. I hope I didn't miss anyone who I haven't seen for awhile. If I did it was unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Miss the old days sometimes but the shit was whacked in here a lot of the time.
    I miss the old days, but there are a few things I could have done without. In retrospect it was well worth enduring the wacky shit.

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    I miss this!
    ^This

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    Oh I'll arm wrestle anyone for that. Just hearing her speak is like nails on a chalkboard now. Whenever I see clips from her testimony I am always struck by the way she turned toward the jury to answer questions. After what, 18 days and on especially on cross, her head was whipping left and right so fast.

[QUOTE=Sea2Sky;3486227]I highly doubt stabby even reads much of the mail or books she receives, Shell, much less snarky postcards from internet persona's.
    Until the penalty phase is complete, her notoriety as a criminal celeb will choke the bowels of the maricopa mail dept.

[/QUOTE

I tried to get her attention on the last card by drawing a red heart with the initials NG (Nancy Grace). I go through spurts when I want to write a card, and then I get busy and my interest wanes. I don't ever want to put my address and name on one. I don't want to be her pen pal, I want to slap her around a little. Just watching one of her post conviction interviews I was brought to that place I was months ago. Pure frustration and incredulous at how she lies. It's interesting to watch her try to answer questions spontaneously but fail miserably. She'll say "Well" and stall so she can think about her answer. Her lies are so obvious to me and always were. She always slips in a little something at the end of a sentence, and it drives me nuts.

[QUOTE=zeebee;3486572]Right back at you guys!!!

I needed to take a break for a while.

Ok Zeebee, break is over. We need you in here when things heat up.
    Last edited by ShellJett; 08-21-2013 at 11:12 PM.

I'm here!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I just miss being able to use my fave gif:

Nothing has been applicable since the Jodi testimony days. Le sigh.

Awww. I miss that gif too

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    No doubt she keeps up with anything anyone says about her. Negative attention is still attention.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Thread Information