Page 1504 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 504 1004 1404 1454 1494 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1514 1554 1604 ... LastLast
Results 37,576 to 37,600 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

I have always maintained she is like a cockroach and will happily adapt. I don't see prison being that big of a punishment for her. I think it's absolutely disgusting that anyone would buy anything that a convicted murderer produces.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 08-17-2013 at 03:49 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

OMG! They have to stop the sale of artwork immediately! She has secret messages for her followers hidden in them.

Oh, wait, that's the TV series.

Some of those crazies that worship her will imagine secret messages whether she puts them there or not. Remember some of them still insist she didn't kill Travis even though she said she did.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I have always maintained she is like a cockroach and will happily adapt. I don't see prison being that big of a punishment for her. I think it's absolutely disgusting that anyone would buy anything that a convicted murderer produces.
    An excellent analogy but an affront to roaches everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Oh, you mean Jodi Arias, aka Stabby. August 26th is creeping up on us quickly. I'm working more in the afternoons lately, and if they start the new penalty phase in September I probably won't watch it live.

What concerns me about JSS is that she spent a lot of time in chambers with Stabby. I wonder if she fell victim to her manipulations. I can just see Stabby sucking up to JSS and using that softspoken voice knowing full well that JSS may be the person who decides her fate. We didn't see much of JSS's personality during the trial except for the occasional look of exasperation directed towards the DT. I predict she won't say much whether she does the sentencing or the new jury does. She's going to cover her ass right up until the bitter end.

What's this book club crap? Is it online? If so, I'll go to whatever site it is and reply. I still have two postcards just for Stabby, but I've been preoccupied with other things. If I get a free block of time, I'll start putting something together and post it for feedback and suggestions from you all.
    Oh, do send her my best won't you?

Exclusive book excerpt: How killer Jodi Arias? sexual obsession led to tragic climax
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...EBUHNtefOBw4RO
    It's from JVM's book "Exposed"

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Exclusive book excerpt: How killer Jodi Arias? sexual obsession led to tragic climax
    As Travis tried to pull away from Jodi emotionally, unannounced drop-ins became Jodi’s signature — and they weren’t always through the front door. According to some of Travis’ friends, if the front door was locked, she’d come in through his doggie door and sleep on a couch or even jump into his bed naked.
    Wow, she would get in his bed naked? I never knew that
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

I remember hearing that as fact.

So I was home alone last night and today reading, and I found inspiration for a postcard to Stabby. I started looking through the dictionary (yes, I was bored), and I wrote down a bunch of words she won't know the meaning of. I wrote the definitions too since I never heard or used a lot of them. I'm going to compose a short letter using all of them. Some examples are:

exiguous - meager
    extemporaneous -skilled at unrehearsed speech
    diminution - the act of diminishing
    iniquity - wickedness, sinfulness
    insensate - lacking sense, foolish
    inimical - adverse, hostile

I chose words with some kind of connection to her or to the trial. Extemporaneous rhymes with contemporaneous and is an added bonus. I'm also going to use "seize" and "cease" correctly in a sentence. I'll post a rough draft before I send it, and all suggestions and ideas are welcome.

It's so nice to see everyone in here. It's only another week until the hearing.

I'm off to read the excerpt from JVM's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    Oh, do send her my best won't you?

From: Your friend SS. How's that? It won't reveal your screen name.

FFS, why does JVM have to insert addiction into everything? Ugh.

Shell did she respond to the last letter you sent her?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Shell did she respond to the last letter you sent her?
    I used the address of a Chinese restaurant nearby and the name "#2 Fan". With that one I didn't feel comfortable using my address or my ex's. That crazy guy who threatened NG and JVM was arrested shortly after I sent it. I have 2 postcards and may write a friendly one using my name and address. I'll use the address where I'm staying since my mail is forwarded here.

IDK why I read the excerpt from JVM's book. It annoys me that she cashed in when some of us know this case better than she does. I wish Ian had written a book with excerps from this thread.

I used the address of a Chinese restaurant nearby and the name "#2 Fan". With that one I didn't feel comfortable using my address or my ex's. That crazy guy who threatened NG and JVM was arrested shortly after I sent it. I have 2 postcards and may write a friendly one using my name and address. I'll use the address where I'm staying since my mail is forwarded here.

IDK why I read the excerpt from JVM's book. It annoys me that she cashed in when some of us know this case better than she does. I wish Ian had written a book with excerps from this thread.
    I highly doubt stabby even reads much of the mail or books she receives, Shell, much less snarky postcards from internet persona's.
    Until the penalty phase is complete, her notoriety as a criminal celeb will choke the bowels of the maricopa mail dept.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    According to that excerpt, the reason why travis got mad and texted to Jodi "You are the worst thing that ever happened to me" is because he'd caught her hacking into his Facebook account. I know there was a lot of speculation about this.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

So I was home alone last night and today reading, and I found inspiration for a postcard to Stabby. I started looking through the dictionary (yes, I was bored), and I wrote down a bunch of words she won't know the meaning of. I wrote the definitions too since I never heard or used a lot of them. I'm going to compose a short letter using all of them. Some examples are:

exiguous - meager
    extemporaneous -skilled at unrehearsed speech
    diminution - the act of diminishing
    iniquity - wickedness, sinfulness
    insensate - lacking sense, foolish
    inimical - adverse, hostile

I chose words with some kind of connection to her or to the trial. Extemporaneous rhymes with contemporaneous and is an added bonus. I'm also going to use "seize" and "cease" correctly in a sentence. I'll post a rough draft before I send it, and all suggestions and ideas are welcome.

It's so nice to see everyone in here. It's only another week until the hearing.

I'm off to read the excerpt from JVM's book.
    Sounds like fun to me.
    I suggest using a notorious address for a return. Travis Alexander's or Ariel Castro's for example.

The book excerpt is not particularly revealing or insightful. JVM is just regurgitating pieces of info from the various guests who were interviewd on her show. Not a book I would buy.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    The book excerpt is not particularly revealing or insightful. JVM is just regurgitating pieces of info from the various guests who were interviewd on her show. Not a book I would buy.
    No, but I hadn't seen the info about why Travis had gone ballistic on Jodi that one day and we were all wondering (IIRC?). I don't even know if it's true though.

I will probably read Shanna Hogan's book.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    No, but I hadn't seen the info about why Travis had gone ballistic on Jodi that one day and we were all wondering (IIRC?). I don't even know if it's true though.

I will probably read Shanna Hogan's book.
    We will never know what triggered his angry outburst. Jane is speculating .... the Hughes could not say what set off his tirade and they had access to Travis' s emails until the police found out .....the fact she hacked in to his Facebook account was mentioned previously and this alone was not enough to make him go ballistic.
    Reading her excerpt, Jane says " he reported" ..... She is just putting her twist on what is known and not with any real insight or perspective

I think Hogan' s book will be interesting ..... I just have a bias against Jane because she is so shrill and she does not listen, her eyes are always darting for a better subject as she did when she was on site outside the courthouse. My bias is showing

Anyone watching JVM on HLN? It's a Jodi show and revealing things the jury never heard. One was stalking Bobby and he was afraid of her.

We will never know what triggered his angry outburst. Jane is speculating .... the Hughes could not say what set off his tirade and they had access to Travis' s emails until the police found out .....the fact she hacked in to his Facebook account was mentioned previously and this alone was not enough to make him go ballistic.
    Reading her excerpt, Jane says " he reported" ..... She is just putting her twist on what is known and not with any real insight or perspective

I think Hogan' s book will be interesting ..... I just have a bias against Jane because she is so shrill and she does not listen, her eyes are always darting for a better subject as she did when she was on site outside the courthouse. My bias is showing
    Yeah, I don't like her either.

Yeah, I dont think it was only one single event that set travis off, I think he just got to a point where he was tired of putting up with jodis shit
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    Yeah, I dont think it was only one single event that set travis off, I think he just got to a point where he was tired of putting up with jodis shit
    .......and desperate to find the strength to kick her out of his life.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

You are absolutely correct. She interviewed anyone and everyone within the catchment area, then they pick the one they want to put on the air. There is always a lineup of people waiting for their fifteen minutes. Don't call me a hypocrite. I wasn't in the lineup. She approached Denver and myself.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    .......and desperate to find the strength to kick her out of his life.
    Ian!! Good to see ya Pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    You are absolutely correct. She interviewed anyone and everyone within the catchment area, then they pick the one they want to put on the air. There is always a lineup of people waiting for their fifteen minutes. Don't call me a hypocrite. I wasn't in the lineup. She approached Denver and myself.
    You were too good for her Ian. She is a beady eyed vulture ... I flipped her show on for five minutes today ...She is shamelessly plugging her book. She started to replay the sex call again at which point I had enough ..... when she was covering the trial, I watched her shove a Mike in someone's face while greedily eying the passersby for someone she deemed more worthy. I loathe her .... She is all.about sensationalism.

Thread Information