Page 135 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post

Mr Martinez are you angry at me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Nurmi is just going to piss off the jurors if he's eyeing them constantly. All the jurors must mind their P's and Q's cause Nurmi and Jodi have their eyes glued to them like hawks ready to strike.
    That's gonna bite the defense in the ass when it comes down to deliberations.
    This. I was thinking that it seems like very bad stategy to make it an us against them stare down but what do I know, I am neither a 300/hr expert or 250 lawyer.

Not a chance this fame-whore attention seeker makes it until the end of the trial without spilling everything! I put the odds at 50% she creates a mistrial by making this all about her! Go back under your rock, cupcake!

Will this new challenger win the Jodi Arias Trial Superstar award?

Or will Katie? Massive jealousy of another "juror" stealing her airtime.

Or will the reigning, defending champion of Queefdom continue to her dominance of the desert? I can't see Katie Wick stuffing stolen pens up her butthole to smuggle them. "Don't kill me! I look like a little elf!"

That "are you angry with me" comment was so rehearsed. The only surprise for her was how soon she had to use it. Did y'all notice that she didn't even have a questioning look when Palin asked her if she had memory problems? If that question, and her stupid follow up, came out of the blue, I would think normal people not expecting it would at least give a look like "Where the fuck did this come from?"

JM's job is to get justice for and speak for Travis. This woman has managed to smear his name further with implications, assumptions, and flat out bold faced lies, nothing based on solid absolute truths. If Lavi wants to play ugly like a big dog then she needs to put on her big girl drawers and suck it up. I say sic 'em Juan!

And another thing...I hope that when AL tried to speak with TA's sister that she was told to go get fucked by a dwarf.

I'm sorry to have to ask this question considering I should know the answer, but I'm on the Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II). When I attempt to give reps, the rep button is gone. Did I do something wrong? WTF??? Please help me...please
    :o)

After watching this video, I just don't get all the laughter, back-patting and glad-handing with Alyce (before she seemingly leaves with her backpack to catch a bus). Nurmi and a few people in the gallery treat her like she's some hero. I realize it's been almost five years since the murder, but I would still expect that all the players would consider the courtroom to be a solemn place throughout a trial where someone was savagely murdered and someone else is facing the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Self centered, at least they make her sit on the JA self centered side. But she doesn't care she's creating a stir, making the court staff work later, got Nurmi's undies all aglow hoping for the slightest slip up.
    Sorry... my comment above was referring to this video.

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    I'm sorry to have to ask this question considering I should know the answer, but I'm on the Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II). When I attempt to give reps, the rep button is gone. Did I do something wrong? WTF??? Please help me...please
    its gone due to too many cry babies complaining about smites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Okay, I'm new here and have no idea what I just did wrong. I was trying to quote wasthinking's post that included the video of Juror #5, and at the end Alyce is seen leaving with quite a fanfare. I'm sorry about posting 3 messages in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Okay, I'm new here and have no idea what I just did wrong. I was trying to quote wasthinking's post that included the video of Juror #5, and at the end Alyce is seen leaving with quite a fanfare. I'm sorry about posting 3 messages in a row.
    are you on your phone? the reply with quote button does not work for me when using a phone. you did have a quote in your second one, though. it takes some time to get how things work here. I wouldn't worry too much about it
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Holy Jiminy Crickets... WTF is she smiling at???
    Now that just got me nervous

Well, goddamn, the way these conservatives asshats described "Juror #5 with the TRICOLORED HAIR," I pictured her to look like Chuckles the Circus Clown.

Damn, I've had my hair that cut AND color, and getting ready to go back to it.

That's it. I'm calling in to try to talk to Nancy Grace and give all those HLN tightasses a piece of my mind. Well, what's left of my mind, hehe.

I'm Xanax fueled tonight...If you hear me on there, don't expect me to last long before Nancy's nostrils flare and they cut me off.

Hmphhhhh.
    Last edited by MorbidlyLovely; 04-04-2013 at 08:23 PM.

We are sweet we wont yell at you Saffy. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    This trial has captured the attention of the masses. I have never been obsessed with a trial before, but this one has twists, turns, and an unsympathetic, freaky Defendant. It calls out for attention, and even sleazy HLN created an entire (albeit shitty) show focused solely on elements of the JA trial. The visceral reaction to JA is only natural - we see a Psychopath/Sociopath who blatantly lies and put on a performance on the stand in her own defense for 18 days. The interest and curiousity is only natural for trialwatchers. I discovered MDS and for the most part have found humor, great recaps, ranges of knowledge, links to photos and videos, and most of all, people like myself. Yeah, it gets contentious and heated, but I thought forums were to express ideas. I have posted opinions and anecdotes pertaining to the trial and the players involved. Since it has really become a circus, more people are looking for information and come across MDS where they can find exceptional links, opinions similar to their own, and a place to vent their frustration without destroying their own personal relationships. It is human nature to be curious, and internet forums are a great place to find like-minded people who wish to express their opinions. I don't give a shit about reps and smites - didn't even know what they were and had to ask. Guess that's forbidden, but a member sent me a PM and very kindly explained. Simply because I am new does not mean I am an idiot. I love this site and it really serves a good purpose for this trial. What I don't get are the comments from long-standing members ridiculing comments made by newer members or this thread. I am not talking about the bickering that goes on occasionally, but the insults directed at us simply for being on this thread. There are other JA threads out there that are inferior to MDS. I am offended at this disrespect and will not complain to Moderators, but I am no longer considering paying to become a premium member. BTW, no derogatory comments were specific to me, but I am still offended since they were directed to a poster whose comments are enjoyable to me and also to all of us who post on this thread. I was under the impression that a thread was made for this trial and that all comments are acceptable except those that violate the general rules by MDS. Will end by saying to anyone who has an issue with me, take it up with me. If you don't like the comments in the thread, start another for yourself and those who believe they are superior to us. If I see a poster getting picked on unnecessarily, I will respond.
    Agree with you!! I've wandered around this site and this thread is hated on by the so-called "superior" mds-ers. Unfortunately, I had already signed up and regret it.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

I haven't watched any more of LaVa aside from the first half of the first day of the defense's direct examination. I just could not stomach the lies, diversions and b.s.

I did catch up on the beginning of Martinez and his cross exam today. This is what I have gleaned from it so far. Martinez asks a legit question; LaVa dances around it for 10-15 minutes, pretends she doesn't understand, protests and tell Martinez is wrong; only to end up agreeing with what he's saying, at the end of her hemming and hawing.

Is this a joke? Does this woman have her own issues? Is this a plan devised by the defense to either:

A.) Try and badger/anger/frustrate Martinez into dropping that particular question and moving on, by being combative and contrary?

B.) An attempt by LaVa, on behalf of the defense, to draw out the questioning and try not to answer anything of relevance before the day was done, so that the jury didn't have the 3-day weekend to think on her testimony?

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

I seriously do not get why that broad, juror #5, is hanging out in court. She doesn't belong there. I agree with others that said she is an attention whore. Get the hell out of there!

I don't want to be too mean here, but is Donovan a transvestite or transgender or whatever? She's got a receding hairline. I didn't think that happened to women.

Sneakers and I have come to the consensus that Donavan is sired by no other but Jabba the Hut

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Once done is Juan with cross of Lava, what comes next????? (I am dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!)

Who is LaVa? Is that another stupid nickname?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I seriously do not get why that broad, juror #5, is hanging out in court. She doesn't belong there. I agree with others that said she is an attention whore. Get the hell out of there!
    One look at her hair tells you all you need to know. Notice me please! I'm the special one asking all the questions! I have a legal advisor! I just showed up at the trial because "I am a part of this"!

This trial is a magnet for psycho stalkers, it's like an all-star team in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Once done is Juan with cross of Lava, what comes next????? (I am dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Barring any last minute DT shenanigans, it should be Martinez putting on his rebuttal case.

That is, after jury questions, and no doubt a re-direct (perhaps a re-cross by Martinez).

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    The defense can fiddlefart around and try their tricks - they don't have the burden of proof. Alyce did a reasonable job casting doubt on Travis's lifestyle and showed that he was a horndog who treated women poorly and without respect. More like sex toys. Whatever, right?

Has anyone in their life ever "won" an argument by yelling? Have you ever been in a business meeting and got your point across by raising your voice and pounding the table? Maybe if you name was Saddam but that's about it.

Yelling isn't going to win the case. Screaming won't convince the jury. Clearly presenting evidence and showing contradictions will. Making a precise and succinct argument, without emotion, will get the job done. Martinez has taken the bait again and decided to verbally assault a quirkly grandma who lectures on battered women. Only a dumbass would hurt his own case that way, by distracting from the real issues with emotion.

He just can't help himself it seems. This is Just how he prosecutes. She's just going to have to deal. Hope to God, none of the jury feel as we do.

Thread Information