Page 1206 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 206 706 1106 1156 1196 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1216 1256 1306 ... LastLast
Results 30,126 to 30,150 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    But is it ok to whip up a frenzy about a witness who is a private citizen in a high profile case, especially with so many wing nut sideshows? There are some real nut jobs out there. Patti Womack obviously has some issues but for someone to post her address and a map to her house in that atmosphere is beyond the pale.

I think The Judge was saying that she will not speculate about why defense didn't call other witnesses such as her family members, etc.
    This Chris Stark is denying she ever posted it. Do we have evidence that she did, or did some other wingnut decide to blame her?

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Sneakers unloaded on her earlier. I haven't been on Twitter, but pretty sure Sneakers gave her a verbal beatdown.
    I've been reading down Chris Stark's feed on Twitter and I can't see her responding to anyone giving her shit (at least not directly). She's doing the whole Sylvia Browne Defense Technique: "Well I got some of it right."

She also linked Patti's Facebook page, which has now been taken down.

Thanks Dizzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    here's a cache of the Patti/Jodi photos:

Exclusive photos: Jodi Arias? childhood
    Jodi Arias? childhood best friend, who asked the accused murderer to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, shares exclusive photos of Jodi Arias as a young girl.
    By HLNtv.com Staff
    updated 9:03 AM EDT, Wed April 17, 2013

http://tinyurl.com/ml94ogx

So Chris Stark is denying putting out a map to Patti's house. Please tell me someone has a screenshot to shove up her ass.

[IMG][/IMG]

I think it was said that Patti did get a death threat, but also felt sorry for Travis's family. She was going to testify on behalf of Jodi right up until Steven and Samantha gave their statements.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Even though court was ridiculous today, I, for one, rather enjoyed watching the judge hand Nurmi's ass to him. He was pwnd by the judge. And I can't believe that they tried to withdraw yet again. They are fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I hope she saved evidence of the threats and submits them so the idiots can be prosecuted... but.. Part of me thinks this is just a cover story for the Defense not wanting her to testify after what happened on Thurs. "after returning home Ms. Womack began receiving threats" --does she live in AZ? just curious if she went home with the intention of returning to AZ after the 3 day weekend...

If it's true though take it to the next step, have it investigated by LE.
    You're right. Womack had already decided on Thursday that she didn't want to go ahead with her testimony. That's when she dug her heels in and forced the adjournment. Darrell was there, ready to go, and was obviously agitated. There was a lot of scurrying back and forth between the Mitigation lady, (whose shoes were too big 'cause the heels were too high and her toes were jammed down in the front leaving a 1/2 inch gap at the back, lol), and others. Womack was the cause of it all.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Even though court was ridiculous today, I, for one, rather enjoyed watching the judge hand Nurmi's ass to him. He was pwnd by the judge. And I can't believe that they tried to withdraw yet again. They are fucking stupid.
    And the DT is full of shit.....they can't find ONE person to testify on her behalf?? Her parents, a sibling, an aunt or cousin....someone? They had plenty of time to plan to call someone, anyone. This is to try and plea for life, instead of the DP. If her family is going to visit her in prison, I highly doubt they don't care enough to try stand up for her in this stage. About the only thing they can do is plead for mercy, but seriously?!

My bite is worse than my bark!

I agree. And I'm starting to think HLN might be on to something when they say they think Jodi is going to get up there tomorrow and ask the jury to give her the death penalty. I think the DT tried one last time to get off the case and did not put up any witnesses because they have no control over anything. Jodi is in charge and isn't listening to her attorneys (obviously).

looks like D Brewer found a camera after all.

Exclusive: Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend says what he couldn't in court
    By Chris Williams
    12 News
    Mon May 20, 2013 3:46 PM

direct link to videos: http://bcove.me/rboyzr2t

article: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/arti...interview.html

5 part interview just released (all cuts auto-play.. let it run)

Dude's still in love with her and obliquely seems to be blaming Travis.
    Last edited by dizzyp; 05-20-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I agree. And I'm starting to think HLN might be on to something when they say they think Jodi is going to get up there tomorrow and ask the jury to give her the death penalty. I think the DT tried one last time to get off the case and did not put up any witnesses because they have no control over anything. Jodi is in charge and isn't listening to her attorneys (obviously).
    I could see it. I'd want off the case too. It was just amusing to me watching him throw a tantrum because his motion for mistrial was denied. "Well, if the court is gonna be that way then we want to walk". It was just so juvenile and I found myself laughing about how stupid it was. Is she the one that is asking them to try for a mistrial?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

By Chris Williams
    12 News

5 part interview just released.

Wow. That was fast.

I could see it. I'd want off the case too. It was just amusing to me watching him throw a tantrum because his motion for mistrial was denied. "Well, if the court is gonna be that way then we want to walk". It was just so juvenile and I found myself laughing about how stupid it was. Is she the one that is asking them to try for a mistrial?
    Who knows with those 3. But yeah. Today (and most of this trial) has been a cirucus.

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    Thanks for sharing these links. I read them both.l The Defence Motion is absurd! Nurmi makes reference to Ms Arias' right to a speedy trial and the decorum she deserves she wanted along with no cameras. HUH? HUH? Jodi and the DT are the ones who made a fiasco of this trial. Jodi with all her press interviews, lies, non-stop rambling, and lying and the DT's mess of expert witness bumbling through a hoarding pile of documents, calling ou t sick, spilling water, belching on the stand, non-stop talking, talking talking, not answering questions and what have you. Meanwhile the Prosecution has managed their time appropriately, called witnesses who were poised, well documented rebuttals, not one called out sick or held things up ---------- ackkkk I can't even finish this train of thought.....I am so annoyed!

SHE WANTS THE DEATH PENALTY ----why is Nurmi & Jenny denying her that????

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    I agree with you up to the point where she chose to go on national TV and (allegedly) profiteering and breaking the law while selling photos and video to TV outlets. As soon as she did that she made herself a public figure and to a certain degree opened herself up to scrutiny. I don't agree with a lot of what was done but I'm not ready to paint her as an innocent victim either.

BTW: absolutely EVERYTHING on Patti Womack re: photos and videos has been scrubbed form the HLN website.. clean as a whistle.
    HLN covering their ass. A reputable news org would disclose it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvsam View Post
    I think she will cry and say she feels she has not received a fair trial and she will shut up. It is more fuel for the appeal that is coming.
    Her media interviews/social media/website bullshit plus the court record won't help her.

It's a good thing she was APPOINTED an attorney. The State of AZ pays for that as well right?

Also saw the Jinkasaurus flash. My husband nearly fell off the couch laughing...and shouting about not wanting to see any Granny Fanny.

As for Chris Stark, has anyone ever given her a taste of her own medicine and doxxed the shit out of her? Just curious...

Didn't think the day could get worse.

Oh look, it just got worse. No one needs to see that.
    Yes, State of AZ and the tax payers pay. They should scoop some of her HLN money

That wasn't fanny! It was all crack. Thought she was trying to compete with Stabby for a second

Quote Originally Posted by DumbSisterAngela View Post
    OMG! How pathetic are HLN?

Character witness for Jodi Arias pulls out, citing threats and inner turmoil

A woman who planned to testify as a character witness for Jodi Arias in a bid to spare her life decided Monday that she couldn?t go through with it, saying she had received death threats and was deeply conflicted about the case.

Lawyers for Arias, who was convicted earlier this month of the frenzied murder of an ex-lover, quickly asked for a mistrial in the sentencing phase on the grounds that a witness had been intimidated. The judge denied the request.

The potential witness, Patricia Womack, is a childhood friend of Arias who planned to testify about Arias? abusive childhood. Besides the threats, she said that her heart went out to the family of Travis Alexander, whom Arias was convicted of killing.

?I couldn?t do it,? she told NBC News in an email. ?I feel there is so much good in Jodi to be saved but then also someone?s dear life was taken.?

Rest of article here: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...r-turmoil?lite
    Really pathetic!

If this is true, it looks like what I said last week about Patti changing her mind due to the verdict is true. She is probably thinking that she didn't know Jodi as well as she thought she did.
    how funny, Nurmi failed to mention that other reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    A moment of clarity in the fog.......
    At least one person she knows has a conscience!

Thanks for posting these!

Lawyer weighing here with some tweets about what happened today, very interesting and she calls out Nurmi and Willmutt on the bullshit today, as well as not being able to keep their client away from the media/social media, definite must read.

https://twitter.com/garlandlegal
    Haha She followed me on Twitter when I called out Chris Stark for posting Patti's address and the map to her house!

Sneakers unloaded on her earlier. I haven't been on Twitter, but pretty sure Sneakers gave her a verbal beatdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i mighta done the same thing she needs to just stick w/ her big brother blogging
    I did give her a beat down. Many people were happy to see her finally get some! Many tired of her bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    This Chris Stark is denying she ever posted it. Do we have evidence that she did, or did some other wingnut decide to blame her?
    I've been reading down Chris Stark's feed on Twitter and I can't see her responding to anyone giving her shit (at least not directly). She's doing the whole Sylvia Browne Defense Technique: "Well I got some of it right."

She also linked Patti's Facebook page, which has now been taken down.
    She deletes tweets when she gets busted. She's such a piece of shit!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Wow. That was fast.
    I think D Brewer already had the interview lined up for after he testified (as Ian predicted) and since that was scrubbed they went to plan B

Aldous Huxley

@Sneakers Was it you who got Chris Stark to post her address and she posted a P.O. Box?!

Apologies if you've all seen this:

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/arti...interview.html

By Chris Williams
    12 News

5 part interview just released (all cuts auto-play.. let it run)

UGH! He's a douche. He's also a big fat liar!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    You're right. Womack had already decided on Thursday that she didn't want to go ahead with her testimony. That's when she dug her heels in and forced the adjournment. Darrell was there, ready to go, and was obviously agitated. There was a lot of scurrying back and forth between the Mitigation lady, (whose shoes were too big 'cause the heels were too high and her toes were jammed down in the front leaving a 1/2 inch gap at the back, lol), and others. Womack was the cause of it all.
    BTW Ian, you were right about D Brewer... he could not find a camera fast enough today.. I just posted the link to the video.

here it is again, 5 parts. http://bcove.me/rboyzr2t

Aldous Huxley

@Sneakers Was it you who got Chris Stark to post her address and she posted a P.O. Box?!
    Yes!

And a creepy creep, if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Isn't he?! He makes my skin crawl.

Yes!
    I thought so!

Sneakers, you're so sneaky!

makes me sick really with his thinly veiled claim that Jodi changed when she met Travis and that's what led to her murdering him... that's basically what he is saying in a cowardly way.

Aldous Huxley

I thought so!

Sneakers, you're so sneaky!
    Funny thing is she was saying it was ok to post Patti's address, posts her's as a PO Box and then deletes her tweet with Patti's address and the map to her house

Thread Information