Page 1003 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 1503 ... LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,075 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

all the experts will now backpedal and claim they knew she'd get M1 all along... I predict

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    JAII is up again for the moment. Now they're pissed because of the civil suit. Actually kinda scarey.

"OMG! Now the attorney for the Alexander family is saying the family is filing a wrongful death civil suit! WTF they have their pound of flesh , someone should take the lot of them out back and shoot them all!"
    they need to have their "Kool-aid" taken away!

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    You will get only props from me! You show humanity and compassion! This doesn't mean you like Stabby or believe her - it shows that you are human.

Well done!
    From me as well. I just feel sad about the whole thing. So tragic.

So what did she get?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Is it wrong of me that I'm taking pleasure in the fact that Stabby's going back to Estrella Jail to a paper night gown, no golf pencils and segregated from her fan club?

Hell no!! I have been deriving pleasure of calling her a convicted murderous evil bitch since the verdict came down. I actually can't wait to see her get shuffled into court in shackles, handcuffs and prison garb! Bring it on!!

Lets not lose the fact that this bitch intentionally premeditated to commit the heinous act that has brought us all together. I don't feel sorry for her at all. It's a shame that she didn't get help/treatment to keep this from from happening, but fuck her! She could have kept this from happening but chose otherwise. If you start feeling compassion for her then go back and watch how contemptuous she's been since she took Travis Alexander's life! Fuck her!

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    So what did she get?
    Murder 1...Penalty phase starts tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.

Is it wrong of me that I'm taking pleasure in the fact that Stabby's going back to Estrella Jail to a paper night gown, no golf pencils and segregated from her fan club?
    That would make two of us, then. I am hoping that we skip the fanfare and get her right over to the quiet area of death row, so she can have plenty of private time to think about what she has done.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    Murder 1...Penalty phase starts tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.
    Awesome thank you.

Hmmmm...I'm disappointed. I thought once you were found guilty, they slapped the cuffs on you right then and there? You no longer have any freedoms that you once had. Maybe after the aggravation phase? Also, shouldn't she show up in prison clothes tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

jaii site is finally up

Kalista says:
    May 8, 2013 at 5:14 pm

What did I tell you this jury was tainted by the saturation of info NOT IN EVIDENCE this was trial by media and lies and apparently fell for Juan’s dog and gopher show. Its really heartbreaking—I see many reasons for this being turned over down the road. These jurors did NOT abide the admonition otherwise it would have not been so easy to overlooking a lying ME and detective. Shameful.
    Heather1 says:

The FUCKING BASTARDS! They’re RABID ANIMALS.

THEY KNEW JM HADN’T PROVED IT!

FUCKING REPUBLICANS!

Not wrong!! And tweetless to boot! Well, there go all those plans for moving to France with her gal pal and raising a family. No Stabby, no squirming out of this one.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I think I caught a glimpse of Ian outside, were you in a dark pinkish shirt Ian?

ABC 15 just caught up with Donavan as she was leaving; Donavan said they have not discussed penalties, and that we don't know Jodi, that she is a nice person.
    gag me Donovan you loser.

Then cane lady got on again.

Then the Alexander's atty gave a statement. He said the family will not be making statements until after sentencing and request their privacy and that they concur with the verdict.

Wrongful death suit should bring in a settlement so killer cannot profit from any of her low level talent.
    Son of Sam law should kick into effect immediately, and I hope the family goes after her for anything she has left. It's a good day in Phoenix.
    :o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Gosh! I hope her boyfriend Donavan doesn't kill himself!
    Ooh....... the tragedy............ hee hee hee hee! and another "gosh" if those JAII sheeple pulled a "jim jones"!

Yay for Travis' family! Yay for Travis!

I was so happy, I went for a motorcycle ride to let off my tension! 47 degrees, and my ears froze, but yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Faith restored in the system, thank you to the jurors, they rock!!!!

Justice has been served for Travis Victor Alexander. Now, DP so she cannot continue her rock star status among inmates.

I haven't seen Juan or Nurmi?

Cheers to "The Prosecutor", job well done sir!!!
    I wanted to see Nurmi' s face when verdict was read. Was he sitting next to Juan? I also would have liked to have seen Juan' s reaction
    reaction

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/0...-arias-verdict

For those that want to watch it over and over and over again I know I do! Did I hear a gasp in the gallery when guilty was said?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Man don't you know she is gonna be throwing a hissy fit tonight when she gets back to her cell. It's a wonder she didn't kick JW. She does that when she doesn't get her way, yanno.

JAII - in. It appears lot of people over there take meds.
    Ashley says:
    May 8, 2013 at 4:39 pm
    Ashleigh Banfield just announced that they have locked the courtroom, which is “an indication of a much later verdict announcement, and we are already 7 minutes late”…. WTF???
    I took my meds…

Justice system doesn't work.
    Jaz says:
    May 8, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    My thought exactly. Our justice system is F’d because whether or not anyone believes she committed M1 it WAS NOT proven in court.

No evidence of Pre-meditation.
    CM says:
    May 8, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    I don’t understand how they can convict someone with NO evidence that she was guilty of pre meditation…they went on rumors…NO PROOF
    What are the chances that Jodi will be able to appeal and this time some top notch lawyers will take the case pro bono??

It's Nancy Disgrace's fault AND the system is broken. Now that get's a double
    tonysam says:
    May 8, 2013 at 5:05 pm
    That is a bunch of shit. They were watching Nancy Grace and all of the rest, and I assume a bunch of them were fucking Mormon morons.
    Unbelievable given the complete and total lack of evidence.
    The jury system is broken.

This one is really good: Rabid and republican.
    Heather1 says:
    The FUCKING BASTARDS! They’re RABID ANIMALS.
    THEY KNEW JM HADN’T PROVED IT!
    FUCKING REPUBLICANS!
    MDS TROLL

Quote Originally Posted by CrayZee View Post
    Hell no!! I have been deriving pleasure of calling her a convicted murderous evil bitch since the verdict came down. I actually can't wait to see her get shuffled into court in shackles, handcuffs and prison garb! Bring it on!!
    I'm guessing she can't wear her librarian clothes to court anymore?

I am so so happy justice was served today. It will not bring Travis back, but to me, at least the bitch will know she is going down forever. Thank you guys for putting up with my questions!

okay, so this penalty phase? what was the HLN thing about determining cruelty? so they have to determine cruelty first? then they decide IF its LWOP or DP? what? fuck me this is confusing, don't they ever get to be DONE with this madness???

Quote Originally Posted by olgasbunghole View Post
    they need to have their "Kool-aid" taken away!
    They need to fucking drink it!

I don't really feel sorry for her either. Yes, she clearly has some personality disorders, but she certainly knew right from wrong. She had numerous relationships and break-ups prior to Travis and every other time, she managed to move on, to get on with her life. Hell, she and Travis dated for 5 months; she and Darryl were together 4 YEARS, and they lived together and discussed marriage at one point. Yet, Jodi was able to walk away from Darryl with no problem at all. She and Travis were not married, they were FWB, he owed her nothing and promised her nothing. It was simply all about her and what Jodi thought other people -- particularly men -- owed her. She used each guy until she used them up, or until she could upgrade to a better opportunity.

No sympathy for Jodi at all. She knew what she did was wrong, she took perverse pleasure in punishing him, then she lied and dragged him through the mud. She earned Murder 1.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Rest in Peace now Travis Alexander. I didn't know you in life but through you I found the company of some really great people.

This is the second time I teared up. The first was when the verdict was read.

Thread Information