Page 1598 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 598 1098 1498 1548 1588 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 ... LastLast
Results 39,926 to 39,950 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Driving from CA to AZ for the fist time since hearing about this case in afew days. Unfortunately its going to be hard not o think about this, thanks JA!
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    Driving from CA to AZ for the fist time since hearing about this case in afew days. Unfortunately its going to be hard not o think about this, thanks JA!
    Are you taking any gas cans with you and if you are how many?

Watch out for ninja skateboarders with screw drivers. I hear the desert is full of them.

Be sure to stop for a Strawberry Frappachino on your way!!!

Come see me! I promise I won't slash your tires and......

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Hahaha to make matters worse, I'm going to be taking the exact route from Southern California into AZ. This drive is going to be so much fun
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

are you going to turn your license plate upside down?

It seems that Jodi is going to get the last laugh.

I wonder if the Alexander family attorneys can get access to the accounts holding her "artwork" and take that?

I believe they are still going to have a civil suit against her--- and they can ask for more $$ at that time.

I love that mugshot. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Im new so I have no idea what I'm doing lol .....I had a question about the case. I was wondering why during court it was never brought up that when she arrived at his house at 4AM (and she said she park on the street or driveway can't remember which one I can post the interview if needed) why didn't his roommate see any car there? That roommate left for work at 6am. Also he came back to pick something up spoke to Travis and left... Never did he see her or any car. In the interview she did when speaking with the officer she didn't have an answer. Then it was skipped over. Just wondering thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeApple View Post
    Im new so I have no idea what I'm doing lol .....I had a question about the case. I was wondering why during court it was never brought up that when she arrived at his house at 4AM (and she said she park on the street or driveway can't remember which one I can post the interview if needed) why didn't his roommate see any car there? That roommate left for work at 6am. Also he came back to pick something up spoke to Travis and left... Never did he see her or any car. In the interview she did when speaking with the officer she didn't have an answer. Then it was skipped over. Just wondering thanks !!
    IIRC, nobody knows where she parked her car, but many suspect that she parked it down the street because she didn't want anyone to see it. I don't remember that Travis's roomate came back to the house after he left for work, but in any case, if she had parked her car down the street, he would not have seen it.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

There is a new TV show coming out called "Murder made me famous"
    Aug 15 on Reelz tv. (I think it's channel 299 if you have Dish)

Jodi Arias is the first episode

Ahhh crap... I want her to fade into oblivion.. NO MORE JODI SHOWS!!! Too bad they can't brick her into a closed cell like Elizabeth Bathory and forget about her goofy ass.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 08-10-2015 at 12:07 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I so miss these days.... What a great thread! 😊

Has anyone posted here about Juan Martinez book about this case?

http://www.amazon.com/Conviction-Unt...=juan+martinez

Says its coming out in 2016 - I am surprised he is writing a book about her- I would think he wouldn't want to throw any more attention her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Has anyone posted here about Juan Martinez book about this case?

http://www.amazon.com/Conviction-Unt...=juan+martinez

Says its coming out in 2016 - I am surprised he is writing a book about her- I would think he wouldn't want to throw any more attention her way.
    Didn't know he was writing a book but not surprised ... Bugliosi, prosecutor of Charles Manson, did too.
    I'd buy his book ... I saw a similarity in their (the prosecutors') dedication to pursue justice for the victims. I was 21 years old at the time of the Manson murders and remember that trial via news clips

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Did you read And the Sea Will Tell? That is also by Bugliosi - its one of my all-time favorite true crime books.

Did you read And the Sea Will Tell? That is also by Bugliosi - its one of my all-time favorite true crime books.
    Yes I did ... you might have mentioned it before and I still have it on my kindle. Fascinating story ... my impression though is that she was guilty. Surprising too that he went from prosecutor to defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Yes I did ... you might have mentioned it before and I still have it on my kindle. Fascinating story ... my impression though is that she was guilty. Surprising too that he went from prosecutor to defense.
    I think it would make a great movie.

It makes me think of that case in Southern California where the guy took the couple out on their yacht and then tossed them overboard. This one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...d_Jackie_Hawks That case always freaked me out because IMO it would be one of the worst ways to die.

It's my favorite true crime book too! Fascinating story. On a sad note, I just found out TODAY that Vince Bugliosi died just this past June.

They did make a TV movie out of it, but as you might imagine, as a TV movie, it was meh.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

It makes me think of that case in Southern California where the guy took the couple out on their yacht and then tossed them overboard. This one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...d_Jackie_Hawks That case always freaked me out because IMO it would be one of the worst ways to die.
    I saw that case on Dateline or 48 hours .... brutal way to go, chained together, alive and thrown overboard ... just ghastly.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    It's my favorite true crime book too! Fascinating story. On a sad note, I just found out TODAY that Vince Bugliosi died just this past June.

They did make a TV movie out of it, but as you might imagine, as a TV movie, it was meh.
    That is so cool its your favorite book! Have you read anything by Jack Olsen? He is a very good writer who covered some interesting cases - http://www.amazon.com/Jack-Olsen/e/B...294&sr=8-2-ent

That is sad about Vincent.... he and Ann Rule both died this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    There is a new TV show coming out called "Murder made me famous"
    Aug 15 on Reelz tv. (I think it's channel 299 if you have Dish)

Jodi Arias is the first episode
    I finally got around to watching this.

They have the jury foreman on there, Daniel Freeman, sheriff Joe, and a few reporters.
    They skipped over a lot of the backstory, basically just gave you a quick scan....and got right to the relationship part.
    There was one diary entry read that I don't remember. I'm sure we've heard it before, but I didn't remember it. Jodi wrote it right before the murder. It was a creepy ass entry. Something about killing the love.
    They showed a lot of the stalking stuff Jodi did. They (the juror) explained how they thought Jodi recorded that call to blackmail Travis.
    They showed the planning Jodi did for the murder trip- gas cans, hair dye, flipping the licence plate, getting pulled over.

What was really eerie- they showed pretty much the whole murder played out in real time. It was pretty graphic, especially when they also showed the pictures (death pictures and murder scene pictures) from MDS.

Thread Information