Page 84 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I have shitty vision and at first I thought it WAS an old pic of "John Dick-son" (as TA called him) with JODI.

And that pose is striking a chord as being very similar to a pic I've seen of TA and Jodi, too.

Kind of a boo-rattly moment full of Twilight Zone all around looking at this picture.
    It's definitely intentional.

Sickos.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Here is a video that Stabby posted on June 12, 2008, 8 days after murdering Travis, on her youtube channel formed on May 29th, shortly before heading out on her deadly road trip. It is the only video on the channel.
    It looks like there is a Christmas tree in the background. He looks pretty strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hTqMtzLQQ
    I just noticed that too. May 29th!! Wow, more premeditation?!?! Girl seriously planned this out down to getting ready to post things in memory of him on youtube. Just another piece of creep in the whole creepy ball of wax!

I've always thought about how strong he was. He must have been completely taken off guard for Stabby to get him the way she did and come away without a scratch! (well, besides the cut she gave herself during the stabbing) She's so terrifying to me!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Holy fuck. I haven't been on this thread much due to the mess that has been going on here lately, but this takes the cake. WT, I normally agree with what you have to say, but come on....just because someone doesn't have kids doesn't mean that they have no idea on what it is like to lose someone or be in a situation like Jodi's parents. I am happily childless by choice, but I also have a brother who was a murderer in his teens. I was able to see what my parents went through. Even though they, like Jodi's parents, are part of the problem I saw what a horrible nightmare it was for them....I DO UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES OF THIS STORY. (For those that missed my comments a couple of months ago, my brother wanted to kill me. I tried to turn him in and no one would listen...until it was too late and he killed someone else at 13 years of age.)

Your comment is like so many I have heard since I decided not to have kids when I was a teenager. Having kids does not make you understand love more than someone else who can very well love another human being (spouse, parent, etc) and also does not enable a deeper depth of pain if that person dies or something horrible happens to them. We are all humans, parents and non-parents, and have the same capacity to understand. Parents may want to feel as if they are feeling something no one else in the world has ever felt, but all of us have the potential to feel the SAME depth of emotion.
    I don't believe any one type of pain or grief can be measured against any other, as we all experience life and love and loss in a very unique way. I have my own opinions of what would be the most catastrophic type of loss in MY own world....that is all I can speculate upon. Life, as I've known it.

Thank you, Raisedbywolves. It's a sickening attitude which, thankfully, is not displayed by all parents.

For those interested, Dr. Drew is really going to get into these new interview tapes with JA's parents tonight on his show

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    The girl in Jon Dixon's profile pic looks an awful lot like Jodi with braids, now that's really creepy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post

Here is the one with Travis and Jodi.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I have shitty vision and at first I thought it WAS an old pic of "John Dick-son" (as TA called him) with JODI.

And that pose is striking a chord as being very similar to a pic I've seen of TA and Jodi, too.

Kind of a boo-rattly moment full of Twilight Zone all around looking at this picture.
    Very creepy. And no way that is a coincidence, especially when you add in the braids. Boo Radley moment is right.

Talk about bad taste...

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Jody's reacts to statement she kicked her mom. I find this so telling. Her demeanor changes so quickly when the judge says "over-ruled" First she's outraged, and in less than a second she's 'flat' again. I mean, if she was really outraged, wouldn't she still be outraged?! It's like an on-off switch!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Holy hell, that's right down the road from my work. I should go pay a visit to Doc Fog and see if he can help me forget his and ALV's testimony
    Oh hell, you don't need Dr Dick for that. I have my handy TGA guide right here. Have a good round of convulsion inducing sex, immerse yourself in hot or cold water or just go get a bad haiir cut. You should forget your trauma and the fog should roll in anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I just say this clip again (they finally replayed it).

Stabby's mom absolutely says that as soon as she heard Travis was dead "the first thing she asked was if Jodi had anything to do with it".

Who does that? Unless they know their kid is far enough off that this is a real possibility.
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Okay, I see now why there is no more court today. :/ I'm bummed. Guess I will catch youtube this evening of this morning's testimony. Did Willmott finish her direct yet? PLEASE say yes...
    Dreamer, such a beautiful dreamer.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Reminds me of this lady, Lisa Nowak:

Remember her, the astronaut who stalked her ex-BF and his new GF? Lots of similarities between her and Jodi...she hacked into both of their computers and found out the flight# the GF would be on for a trip she was taking, drove 900 miles to the airport wearing a diaper so she wouldn't have to stop, met the GF's flight wearing a disguise (a wig and trenchcoat--my favorite part), followed the GF out to the airport parking lot and tried to abduct her using pepper spray. The GF got away and Lisa was apprehended. In her car she had latex gloves, a BB pistol, an 8 in. folding knife and rubber tubing.

Apparently Lisa had also started spiraling out of control about a year prior to the episode. Same kind of obsessive stalking and disordered, kooky plan...who knows what she would have done to the GF if she had been successful in abducting her.

Just thought it was kinda interesting...
    She wore a diaper and your favorite part is is the trench coat and the wig? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    Juan is going to be out for blood, and it shows.
    I can't help but wonder if word of the tapes of the Arias's got her curiosity.
    I'm hoping it's her conscious that's getting to her
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Do you all have any idea the number of asinine notifications that we get from this thread a day?

Really, stop being sallies. And stop being dicks.

Next person to name call or mini-mod gets 24 hours to go play outside. Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    For those interested, Dr. Drew is really going to get into these new interview tapes with JA's parents tonight on his show
    i guess JVM decided to do the same

Here is a video that Stabby posted on June 12, 2008, 8 days after murdering Travis, on her youtube channel formed on May 29th, shortly before heading out on her deadly road trip. It is the only video on the channel.
    It looks like there is a Christmas tree in the background. He looks pretty strong.

Have you watched the memorial video? It's nice to see happy pictures of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    And they are going at it hot and heavy!!! Dr Drew will be later and he's pissed.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Holy f*cking wow. I open up the HLN lives stream link and all of a sudden parents of killers don't love/support their children in police interviews (as opposed to telling the truth) if their not Cindy Anthony and willing to lie and perjure themselves to protect their killer spawn.

No wonder we live in a f*cked up world.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

omg the only time they searched her room was in 8th grade and they found jodi growing pot?? then they found pot plants in tupperware growing on their roof, and all they did was call the police??? if she was so abused, wouldn't she have been beaten??? my parents weren't abusive, they were awesome, but if i did that i would have been beaten half to death

I'm not Dr. Drew's biggest fan, but I'd rather hear his take on it than the talking heads on JVM.

LOL. JVM started with 1 gas can, then 2. Now I think she has 3 gas cans in her hands!! She's going over the top

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Jody's reacts to statement she kicked her mom. I find this so telling. Her demeanor changes so quickly when the judge says "over-ruled" First she's outraged, and in less than a second she's 'flat' again. I mean, if she was really outraged, wouldn't she still be outraged?! It's like an on-off switch!

It is an on-off switch. She flips through her mental rolodex of what is a "normal" response, and she implements the semblance of that emotion.

A normal person hearing in open court on national TV the accusation that they kicked their own mother would have a reaction. The two most likely are anger or shame. Stabby isn't really into shame, so she showed us anger or outrage instead. Stabby actually feels neither, she probably feels either nothing at all about it, or justified in it if she ever bothered to give the incident even a moment of thought after it happened.

I think the kitty cat story reaction today was another of Stabby's fake displays of emotion... i.e. - "normal people don't torture animals, they feel empathy for them, so since LaVa is telling a sad kitty cat story, I better look sad and try to squeeze out a tear or two if I can. Yeah, that's the ticket."

I honestly believe it is that calculating. I lived with a sociopath for years, I am am extremely familiar with how they operate.

Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    The girl in Jon Dixon's profile pic looks an awful lot like Jodi with braids, now that's really creepy!
    You know the more I think about it, the more I think this is a copycat pic of the pic you're talking about...the one with Jodi and Travis. I don't have it handy, or else I'd attach it. Maybe that's why they're wearing sunglasses? But it's like they're both trying to be Travis and Jodi, as a "ha ha" sort of stunt. Not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I thought this picture looked eerily similar to one I had seen before!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I had the same thought at MorbidlyLovely last night and then later the same thought as you, Doll-Face. I think it's intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by bete noire View Post
    Me too. I actually did a double take when I saw it... weird. Wonder if it was intentional. Hopefully not =/

Here is the one with Travis and Jodi.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    It's definitely intentional.

Sickos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Very creepy. And no way that is a coincidence, especially when you add in the braids. Boo Radley moment is right.

Talk about bad taste...
    I have to disagree with those that think this was intentional. I doubt these peoples lives revolve around Jodi Arias like some of ours seemingly do with this trial. They were at Disney World! Their badges say Wild Africa Trek and they are wearing what look like vests. Perhaps it's hot, and girl likes to wear her hair in a style that keeps her cool. Depending on the time of year they went, FL can be hot as fuck. As for the picture itself, him kissing her on her cheek and her snapping the photo, these kinds of photos are all over Facebook (isn't that where their photo was jacked from?) and Instagram. It's a thing, like duck lips is/was a thing, so yes, it's eerily similar to a picture of Jodi and Travis. I'm sure these people didn't take this picture and post it to FB knowing someone would peep out their Facebook, jack it and post it on a message board that discusses the murder trial of Jodi Arias. C'mon.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Holy f*cking wow. I open up the HLN lives stream link and all of a sudden parents of killers don't love/support their children in police interviews (as opposed to telling the truth) if their not Cindy Anthony and willing to lie and perjure themselves to protect their killer spawn.

I agree 1000%.

I was actually impressed that her parents were both seemingly honest in their interviews. It raised my opinion of them both.

Also, I don't think telling police the truth equals not loving or supporting your child. Someone elses child was brutally slaughtered. The police deserve to know the truth of what any family or friends of Stabby know. It is the right and moral thing to do.

The family should support their child emotionally and show their support in court, and the Arias family seems to be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    I have to disagree with those that think this was intentional. I doubt these peoples lives revolve around Jodi Arias like some of ours seemingly do with this trial. They were at Disney World! Their badges say Wild Africa Trek and they are wearing what look like vests. Perhaps it's hot, and girl likes to wear her hair in a style that keeps her cool. Depending on the time of year they went, FL can be hot as fuck. As for the picture itself, him kissing her on her cheek and her snapping the photo, these kinds of photos are all over Facebook (isn't that where their photo was jacked from?) and Instagram. It's a thing, like duck lips is/was a thing, so yes, it's eerily similar to a picture of Jodi and Travis. I'm sure these people didn't take this picture and post it to FB knowing someone would peep out their Facebook, jack it and post it on a message board that discusses the murder trial of Jodi Arias. C'mon.
    I agree. I HIGHLY doubt it was intentional. It's a pretty common pose. Heck, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz posed like that in tons and tons of pictures.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post

They turned her in for growing pot. They sound like straight-as-an-arrow type family. Right is right; wrong is wrong; spare the rod, spoil the child stuff. It's not a stretch to think they would cover her ass because we have a dead, slaughtered person here. I don't like the mom, only from court behavior, but it is evident to me that the parents didn't take her shit. I kind of thought that when I heard she was disciplined and decided to move out. Nobody puts Jodi in the corner!

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    I hope you are right. I would feel a lot more comfortable with your explanation than I would thinking that they took a picture imitating a Travis and Stabby pic (which would be in really bad taste).

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I agree. I HIGHLY doubt it was intentional. It's a pretty common pose. Heck, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz posed like that in tons and tons of pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    They turned her in for growing pot. They sound like straight-as-an-arrow type family. Right is right; wrong is wrong; spare the rod, spoil the child stuff. It's not a stretch to think they would cover her ass because we have a dead, slaughtered person here. I don't like the mom, only from court behavior, but it is evident to me that the parents didn't take her shit. I kind of thought that when I heard she was disciplined and decided to move out. Nobody puts Jodi in the corner!
    I agree with what you are saying here.

This is where I scratch my head a little: The mom is wearing the purple ribbon for domestic violence awareness. I take that to mean she believes Jodi was justified in murdering Travis because she was a victim.

I also think she and her sister and the red head chick behave very inappropriately in court. Just my opinion.

My heart does go out to them...they have an effed up kid who treated them horribly and eventually committed a cold blooded murder. That is a pretty harsh reality for them.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Those Team Renew skits are wacky!

Exactly! Thank you!

LOVE I Love Lucy!

Thread Information