Page 1599 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 599 1099 1499 1549 1589 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 ... LastLast
Results 39,951 to 39,975 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

I gotta watch this...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    That is so cool its your favorite book! Have you read anything by Jack Olsen? He is a very good writer who covered some interesting cases - http://www.amazon.com/Jack-Olsen/e/B...294&sr=8-2-ent

That is sad about Vincent.... he and Ann Rule both died this summer.
    Oh yeah, I saw that Ann Rule died, there were a lot of news articles about it when it happened. I never saw anything about Vince Bugliosi when he died, which is weird. I dunno if maybe I wasn't online tht day or what. I had just that very day that I posted read that he'd died and was like "Whaaaat?". I had to google it to verify. :(

I wasn't sure if I'd read Jack Olsen, so I looked up his bibliography and immediately recognized Son: A Psychopath and His Victims. That's one of those books that's kind of haunted me over the years, it was so well written. Do you have favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I finally got around to watching this.

They have the jury foreman on there, Daniel Freeman, sheriff Joe, and a few reporters.
    They skipped over a lot of the backstory, basically just gave you a quick scan....and got right to the relationship part.
    There was one diary entry read that I don't remember. I'm sure we've heard it before, but I didn't remember it. Jodi wrote it right before the murder. It was a creepy ass entry. Something about killing the love.
    They showed a lot of the stalking stuff Jodi did. They (the juror) explained how they thought Jodi recorded that call to blackmail Travis.
    They showed the planning Jodi did for the murder trip- gas cans, hair dye, flipping the licence plate, getting pulled over.

What was really eerie- they showed pretty much the whole murder played out in real time. It was pretty graphic, especially when they also showed the pictures (death pictures and murder scene pictures) from MDS.
    Well, sounds like I am going to have to check this out. Where did you watch it? On TV or online?
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Reelz TV. I'm sure it's on YouTube by now.

I just watched the episode of murder made me famous- Scott Peterson. Heartbreaking, especially when they play out the whole murder.

Reelz TV. I'm sure it's on YouTube by now.

I just watched the episode of murder made me famous- Scott Peterson. Heartbreaking, especially when they play out the whole murder.
    I haven't been able to find it on youtube. I'll search on a different site later when I can.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Fight over Jodi Arias murder trial leads to vicious West Seattle assault

Passions about the Jodi Arias murder trial must run really high. She was convicted and sentenced to life in prison for killing her ex-boyfriend. It got a lot of national media coverage, and even spurred an attack in West Seattle.

On July 19 at about 11:47 p.m., a man was standing outside of Talaricos Bar and Restaurant at 4718 California Av SW in Seattle.

Detectives say Roman Benninghoven-Salado approached him and they started a conversation about the ?Jodi Arias? murder trial.

Police say Roman got angry about a comment made by the victim, so he threw him to the ground and struck him multiple times with his fists and feet. The victim sustained a facial fracture and multiple lacerations as a result of the assault.

There is now a FELONY WARRANT for Roman?s arrest. If you know where police can find him, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

All calls are anonymous and there is a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to his arrest.

http://q13fox.com/2015/09/08/fight-o...attle-assault/

i've seen the crime photos. how was someone as small as jodi able to kill him. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Marie View Post
    i've seen the crime photos. how was someone as small as jodi able to kill him. Jesus.
    She lured him into the shower into a vulnerable position. He was sitting down when the first stab came and that was the most fatal one straight to his heart. It's not like sh did this slowly. She completely flipped out and turned into a stabbing machine, putting all her force, energy and anger into it.

I'm undecided of whether he ever saw a gun before he was stabbed. Some believe was controlled that way but it must have been difficult to take the photos. Some believe Travis thought she had left when he got into the shower. I don't think so because some of the photos look very posed.

What does everyone else think? Did Jodi have a gun on him at all times? Or did Travis never see a gun? Some say he looks scared in the final face photo of him. Others say he just looks like he's trying to be a stunning Calvin Klein model.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    *peeks in. Quickly leaves*

Will this debate ever end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Please,

Please

PLEASE

let it end

It really doesn't end.

Juan Martinez has his tell-all book coming out Early February of next year.
    Meanwhile, Nurmi has his book out right now. Trapped with Ms. Arias. http://www.amazon.com/Trapped-Ms-Ari.../dp/1517510996

From what I've heard from people, he's singing a very, very different tune from what we heard in the two trials.

Correction: Late February, now.
    Last edited by bryanwasdrunk; 11-12-2015 at 12:34 AM.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    It really doesn't end.

Juan Martinez has his tell-all book coming out Early February of next year.
    Meanwhile, Nurmi has his book out right now. Trapped with Ms. Arias. http://www.amazon.com/Trapped-Ms-Ari.../dp/1517510996

From what I've heard from people, he's singing a very, very different tune from what we heard in the two trials.

Correction: Late February, now.
    Wait, who's singing a different tune? Nurmi or Martinez?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Trapped with Ms. Arias

I'm not exactly sure how much Nurmi could even write about the case. I would think he could only talk about how he was feeling or what he thought. Not actually anything she said, right?

Trapped with Ms. Arias

I'm not exactly sure how much Nurmi could even write about the case. I would think he could only talk about how he was feeling or what he thought. Not actually anything she said, right?
    I'm sure she put him through hell, but I'm also sure that he made a fuck ton of money, which is why it's so odd that he's doing it as a three-parter (usually a money-grabbing thing, splitting it up). And the description is kinda poorly written, plus it's self-published. Which means probably unprofessional as hell.

If it was a Kindle version and a lot cheaper, I'd probably go for it just out of curiosity. He hates her.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Wait, who's singing a different tune? Nurmi or Martinez?
    Nurmi. Supposedly it has gems like "I couldn't even stand her 1 day out of 10, and still can't."
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

I'm surprised Martinez would be willing to give Jodi the massive ego-stroke that writing a book about her would be.....

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Nurmi. Supposedly it has gems like "I couldn't even stand her 1 day out of 10, and still can't."
    The funny thing is, though, he said the same thing during the trial. "'It’s not about whether or not you like Jodi Arias. Nine days out of 10, I don’t like Jodi Arias. ... But that doesn’t matter,' Nurmi said, asking the jury to be impartial even if they're not huge fans of Arias personally."

The more I think about it, the more I want to read the damn thing. She must have really put him though some shit for him to have said that about her when his job was basically to save her life. He was desperate to get off her case.

I'm surprised Martinez would be willing to give Jodi the massive ego-stroke that writing a book about her would be.....
    That surprised me, too. He doesn't seem like the sensationalist type, so I'm hoping it will be more like a legal analysis of the case and how certain things worked against the victim. JSS fuckery, people refusing to testify, etc. Maybe we'll find out what he was talking about when he said Laviolette had a good reason to be upset (after what he found out about her)

I would think Nurmi's book would be a fun read. I would just hope that nothing in it would give Jodi any grounds to appeal. She has already gone over it with a fine toothed comb. Give it a few days and there will be motions filed.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Funny that Nurmi's book cover has golden handcuffs. He sure did have those.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    $$$$$
    I thought he would have more character than that as well.

I just realized that I don't don't judge Vincent Bugliosi for writing his exceptional book about the Manson trial, and he was the prosecutor. So I will just hope that Juan's book is great. I do wonder though if he is restricted in terms of what he write about given that she can still appeal at some point (I think). His book will only be worth reading if he shares his honest views about it and tells us stuff that went on behind the scenes.

That surprised me, too. He doesn't seem like the sensationalist type, so I'm hoping it will be more like a legal analysis of the case and how certain things worked against the victim. JSS fuckery, people refusing to testify, etc. Maybe we'll find out what he was talking about when he said Laviolette had a good reason to be upset (after what he found out about her)

Well Juan has been on numerous 48hrs, 20/20 type programs discussing past cases so he may like to "promote/analyze" cases that impacted him. I would read his book.

so much LOL

The public defender who represented Jodi Arias in her five-year-long murder trial has penned a book about the court circus.
    In his new book Trapped with Ms Arias, L Kirk Nurmi claims he tried to get himself dismissed from the case multiple times because of the 'very disturbed' murderess' inappropriate and intimidating behavior.
    He even went to far as to quit the public defender's firm where he was working just to try and escape Arias but the court nonetheless ordered him to stay on the case.

Once I had a sense of where this case was going, I was willing to give up a job ? simply to get away from Ms. Arias, and when I did not get away, I realized that I was truly trapped on her case, which also meant I was trapped with her,' Nurmi writes in the book.
    Arias was arrested in 2008 for the murder of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander. She was convicted in 2013 of the slaying, the prosecution convincing jurors that Arias had stabbed and shot him to death when he tried to break up with her.
    However, the jury could not decide whether to send Arias to death row. A subsequent penalty trial also ended in deadlock and Arias instead was sentenced to life in prison.
    In his 326-page book, Nurmi says that Arias used her feminine wiles in an attempt to control him and the others involved in the case, saying she was 'more than a bit flirtatious at times'.
    'I could have ignored all this stuff that I really did not care to listen to, but listen I did for the most part,' he wrote. 'That is not to say that I did not have my limits. I remember one discussion I had with Ms. Arias that related to her sexual escapades with Mr. Alexander. Certainly a relevant topic given the facts of the case, but ... Ms. Arias decided that she wanted to inform me of the current state of her vaginal grooming.'

Nurmi says the goal of her flirtation was to 'manipulate me into acting in accordance with her wishes' and when that didn't work she tried to intimidate him by scarring off other prisoners from hiring him.
    'She wanted all my time. In her mind ... I was to be her personal lawyer and she was not willing to share me with other clients even if she had to lie about me to keep other clients away,' Nurmi wrote.
    And as one of the only people with whom she spoke on a regular basis, Nurmi says Arias came to see him as a boyfriend figure.
    'I was the most significant male relationship in her life. I took that to mean that in her sick twisted mind, Ms. Arias saw me as her boyfriend.
    'Putting two and two together, this meant that Ms. Arias did not care if I saw her naked because she viewed me as her boyfriend.

'Sadly, the fact that your client creeps you out is not reason to file a motion to withdraw, trust me I filed many of those motions in this case and 'she creeps me out' is not a viable legal motion. Trust me, if it was, I would have filed it,' Nurmi said.
    In the book, Nurmi has also included his theory for what happened the night Alexander was shot and stabbed to death, but he doesn't give his secrets away in interviews about the book.
    He told the Huffington Post that he plans to write two more books about Arias.
    'The second book will cover the first trial,' he said. 'I'm calling it From Trial To Mistrial. The third book will cover everything beyond that."
    Trapped with Ms Arias is currently available on Kindle and in paperback on Amazon.com.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3sm74PvZL
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OMG... Kurt is planning to write TWO more books about her?? He has made alot of money off Jodi. One book is plenty!

The juror fell in love with Jodi (the one lone holdout)

Daily mail

EXCLUSIVE: Juror in the Jodi Arias trial fell in love with murderess and held out against the death penalty, claims prosecutor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

"Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information