Page 1 of 1606 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Creating a new thread as the other one was crapping out the forum.

Please remember to stay on topic. Don't make it harder for your fellow posters to keep up by derailing the thread with off-topic chatter. Blatantly off-topic posts will be deleted. Be nice to other forum members. All opinions and theories are acceptable. Just because someone has a different opinion than your own doesn't make it wrong. Keep all disagreements civil and do not resort to name calling, flame wars, smite attacks, or other pissing matches. Thanks!

Original MDS Article

Carry on! Play nicely!

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Thanks MDS!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Thanks MDS!

Just wanted to show everybody the timeline I came up with. If you see anything I am missing, Please send me a PM. Thank you a bunch.

This is just 2008, but I think you can see where everything comes unglued

Jan 2008

Jan 8, 08- Jodi text to Travis: "Awww! I fell asleep! But TO answer your questio, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm mouth hug too"
    Jan 11, 08-Jodi writes Travis a check for $100
    Jan 15, 08- Jodi writes Travis a check for $699
    Jan 18, 08- Jodi text to Travis "My pussy is SO WET"
    Jan 18, 08- EX 489- Jodi's text to Travis talking about BJ's and face jizz
    Jan 20-24, 08- EX 458- Diary entry about Lonnie being baptized and Jodi and Travis being naughty
    Jan 20, 08- is the night of the tootsie pops and pop rock sex
    Jan 21-22 EX 461 & 462-Text messages where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' car
    Jan 21-22- The date Jodi claims Travis was being a PEDO with little boy pictures
    Jan 22, 08- The date Jodi says that Travis kicked her and hurt her finger. (Day 2 of JM's cross)
    Jan 21-22, 08- Travis text Jodi wanting to know if she went into his phone. This is part of the EX 736 where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' BMW, he lets her, but then she doesn't come get it because she has a headache.
    Jan 22, 08- Jodi text Travis wanting to know if he put a deposit in her account.
    Jan 22, 08- When Jodi claims Travis chased her, then kicked her which broke her finger.
    Jan 24, 08-EX 456-The diary entry where Jodi says "Nothing noteworthy happened"
    Jan 30, 08- Jodi write Travis a check for $220

Feb 2008

Feb 08- Lisa said this is the month her and Travis broke up. July 07- Feb 08
    Feb 25, 08- EX 494 Text where Jodi wants a good spanking and ass pounding from Travis
    Feb 26, 08- EX 442- Text about a dirty little schoolgirl.

March 2008

March 1, 2008- Jodi says her and Travis were driving to a tax seminar when he had road rage and hit her.
    March 1, 2008- Jodi texts Travis wanting to borrow his BMW the next day.
    Mar 2, 08- EX 471- Diary entry where Jodi mentions Travis taking MiMi on a date for rock climbing and how Jodi feel asleep at Travis' house. (There are about 8 EX's for this one)
    Mar 20, 08- Jodi says this is the day she dyed her hair brown. (Jodi said it on the stand 2/13/13)
    Mar 30, 08- EX 443 - The text where Jodi gets on the Travis for cussing. It's a long text. Travis is telling Jodi she is full of drama.
    March 30, 2008-EX 444- Jodi said on the stand to Nurmi this text happened the day she was moving back to Yreka in the Uhaul. It's the day Travis flipped her off as she was leaving.

April 2008

April 08- Jodi said she told Matt about Travis' PEDO issues. She said this on the stand her last day.
    Apri 08- Jodi went on a date with Abe. She said Travis got mad, hit her then threw her on the ground and broke her finger.
    Jodi claims the 1st week of April 2008, Travis choked her into unconsciousness. (Jodi said this on 2/25/13 to JM)
    Apr 08- - Arias moved from Arizona back to Yreka
    Apr 08- EX 445- A text about drawing.
    April 08- Jodi tells JM on the stand that this is when she was sitting on the washer, Travis became a madman and threw her down and choked her.
    April 18, 08-EX 484- A text message where Jodi tells Travis she loves him and he is a rock.
    April 20, 08- sent this text to Jodi: "I am at a night club right now and it helped me to come to the conclusion that you are one of the prettiest girls on the planet."
    April 21, 08- Travis sent this text to Jodi: "Send me a naughty picture."
    Spring 08

Spring 08- Jodi says on re-cross with Nurmi that this is when she found out about MiMi Hall and this is when he told Jodi he wanted to marry MiMi. Jodi said the last day on she was on the stand, that Travis also showed Jodi pictures of MiMi.

May 2008

May 2, 08- EX 392-Text about Little Red Riding Hood
    May 2, 08- EX 391- Long nasty text about photo shoots and sex
    May 3, 08- A few text where Jodi is hooking up with Ryan Burns
    May 10, 08- Phone Sex Tape
    May 10, 08- EX 495- Jodi admits to JM that she used the term "fuck you" on this day.
    May 10, 08- EX 448-The text message about Steve Carrol
    May 10, 08- EX 425, 426, 427-Breast pictures. (These were not shown in court) but they are pre surgery breast pictures before Jodi's surgery in June 06
    May 10, 08- Jodi posted the last entry to her blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
    May 11, 08-EX 499- The text where Travis tells Jodi she looks beautiful in her photos
    May 15, 08- EX 452- The picture of Jodi and her sister with the blondish highlights
    May 16,08- EX 406- Long email that Jodi wrote to Travis
    May 18, 2008-Travis makes a blog post titles "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger"
    May 19, 08- EX 399- The poem Jodi wrote to Travis
    May 22, 08- Jodi says on the stand that she changed her passwords to all her accounts.
    May 25-26, 08- EX 450- The text where Travis calls her a sociopath.
    May 25 to 26 Jodi says she remembers that night very well! She called Travis about the pedophile pamphlets she sent him and Travis got upset. They had phone calls and text messages over the fight.
    May 28, 08- Jodi's grandparents home is robbed. A gun is stolen
    May 28, 08- Jodi tells JM that this is the date she found out Travis was taking MiMi to Cancun. (She admitted this on Day 3 of JM's cross of Jodi)
    May 31, 08- EX 506 & 507- Jodi's bloody finger she cut at work, then took pictures with her cell.
    May 2008- Jodi answers the jury questions and says this is when Travis hit on her car.

June 2008

June 08- Travis mentions to a friend that Jodi hacked his facebook account
    June 2, 08- Jodi rents a car.
    June 2, 08- Jodi says that her and Travis talked on the phone about a PPL member that passed away (Gordon Hinckley)
    June 2- 3, 08- Jodi said she saw Matt in Sea Grove. She stayed the night with him and left the next morning.
    June 3, 2008- Darryl said on the stand-Jodi came by his house, had breakfast, son was there, and that was 7am. Allowed Jodi to use his computer. Matt M showed up, and Jodi took off. After she took off that morning, she returned and gave him a remote control
    Then all the murder stuff.

For those unaware, all of the unedited interrogation tapes have been posted by David Lohr and can be found in his You Tube channel. There are 18 of them

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1x...BOgyops5B8eRLw

Thank you MDS and the moderators.

I have watched the interrogation videos up to and including number nine. Just starting number ten now but I'm disappointed in the female detective's tactics.

I understand she was trying to play "good cop" and build a rapport with Stabby but she gave her the seeds of the ninja lie and her later self defense lie complete with the "memory/fog" issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    I have watched the interrogation videos up to and including number nine. Just starting number ten now but I'm disappointed in the female detective's tactics.

I understand she was trying to play "good cop" and build a rapport with Stabby but she gave her the seeds of the ninja lie and her later self defense lie complete with the "memory/fog" issues.
    I thought both Detectives planted seeds, but upon reflection it seems that they were just trying to just get her to admit she was in TA's house. They never could have imagined this clusterfuck of a defense. I don't think they had a clue that Stabby was chock full of Personality Disorders. BTW, thanks for posting videos. You are going to love the beginning of #17.

I hope everybody's not too scared to come back!! Thanks MDS and mods for getting this rolling again.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Jan 21-22- The date Jodi claims Travis was being a PEDO with little boy pictures
    Jan 22, 08- The date Jodi says that Travis kicked her and hurt her finger. (Day 2 of JM's cross)
    Jan 21-22, 08- Travis text Jodi wanting to know if she went into his phone. This is part of the EX 736 where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' BMW, he lets her...
    Jan 22, 08- Jodi text Travis wanting to know if he put a deposit in her account.
    Jan 22, 08- When Jodi claims Travis chased her, then kicked her which broke her finger.

March 1, 2008- Jodi says her and Travis were driving to a tax seminar when he had road rage and hit her.

Apri 08- Jodi went on a date with Abe. She said Travis got mad, hit her then threw her on the ground and broke her finger.
    Jodi claims the 1st week of April 2008, Travis choked her into unconsciousness. (Jodi said this on 2/25/13 to JM)

April 08- Jodi tells JM on the stand that this is when she was sitting on the washer, Travis became a madman and threw her down and choked her.
    April 18, 08-EX 484- A text message where Jodi tells Travis she loves him and he is a rock.

Contradiction after contradiction from her. Her words/action don't fit her testimony.

Thanks for posting, Berm.

Thanks MDS!

Just wanted to show everybody the timeline I came up with. If you see anything I am missing, Please send me a PM. Thank you a bunch.

This is just 2008, but I think you can see where everything comes unglued

Jan 2008

Jan 8, 08- Jodi text to Travis: "Awww! I fell asleep! But TO answer your questio, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm mouth hug too"
    Jan 11, 08-Jodi writes Travis a check for $100
    Jan 15, 08- Jodi writes Travis a check for $699
    Jan 18, 08- Jodi text to Travis "My pussy is SO WET"
    Jan 18, 08- EX 489- Jodi's text to Travis talking about BJ's and face jizz
    Jan 20-24, 08- EX 458- Diary entry about Lonnie being baptized and Jodi and Travis being naughty
    Jan 20, 08- is the night of the tootsie pops and pop rock sex
    Jan 21-22 EX 461 & 462-Text messages where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' car
    Jan 21-22, 08- Travis text Jodi wanting to know if she went into his phone. This is part of the EX 736 where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' BMW, he lets her, but then she doesn't come get it because she has a headache.
    Jan 30, 08- Jodi write Travis a check for $220

Feb 2008

Feb 08- Lisa said this is the month her and Travis broke up. July 07- Feb 08
    Feb 25, 08- EX 494 Text where Jodi wants a good spanking and ass pounding from Travis
    Feb 26, 08- EX 442- Text about a dirty little schoolgirl.

March 2008

Mar 2, 08- EX 471- Diary entry where Jodi mentions Travis taking MiMi on a date for rock climbing and how Jodi feel asleep at Travis' house. (There are about 8 EX's for this one)
    Mar 20, 08- Jodi says this is the day she dyed her hair brown. (Jodi said it on the stand 2/13/13)
    Mar 30, 08- EX 443 - The text where Jodi gets on the Travis for cussing. It's a long text. Travis is telling Jodi she is full of drama.
    March 30, 2008-EX 444- Jodi said on the stand to Nurmi this text happened the day she was moving back to Yreka in the Uhaul. It's the day Travis flipped her off as she was leaving.

April 2008

April 08- Jodi said she told Matt about Travis' PEDO issues. She said this on the stand her last day.
    Apr 08- - Arias moved from Arizona back to Yreka
    April 20, 08- sent this text to Jodi: "I am at a night club right now and it helped me to come to the conclusion that you are one of the prettiest girls on the planet."
    April 21, 08- Travis sent this text to Jodi: "Send me a naughty picture."
    Spring 08

Spring 08- Jodi says on re-cross with Nurmi that this is when she found out about MiMi Hall and this is when he told Jodi he wanted to marry MiMi. Jodi said the last day on she was on the stand, that Travis also showed Jodi pictures of MiMi.

May 2008

May 2, 08- EX 392-Text about Little Red Riding Hood
    May 2, 08- EX 391- Long nasty text about photo shoots and sex
    May 10, 08- EX 495- Jodi admits to JM that she used the term "fuck you" on this day.
    May 10, 08- EX 448-The text message about Steve Carrol
    May 10, 08- EX 425, 426, 427-Breast pictures. (These were not shown in court) but they are pre surgery breast pictures before Jodi's surgery in June 06
    May 10, 08- Jodi posted the last entry to her blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
    May 11, 08-EX 499- The text where Travis tells Jodi she looks beautiful in her photos
    May 15, 08- EX 452- The picture of Jodi and her sister with the blondish highlights
    May 16,08- EX 406- Long email that Jodi wrote to Travis
    May 18, 2008-Travis makes a blog post titles "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger"
    May 19, 08- EX 399- The poem Jodi wrote to Travis
    May 22, 08- Jodi says on the stand that she changed her passwords to all her accounts.
    May 25 to 26 Jodi says she remembers that night very well! She called Travis about the pedophile pamphlets she sent him and Travis got upset. They had phone calls and text messages over the fight.
    May 28, 08- Jodi tells JM that this is the date she found out Travis was taking MiMi to Cancun. (She admitted this on Day 3 of JM's cross of Jodi)
    May 31, 08- EX 506 & 507- Jodi's bloody finger she cut at work, then took pictures with her cell.
    May 2008- Jodi answers the jury questions and says this is when Travis hit on her car.

June 2008

June 2, 08- Jodi says that her and Travis talked on the phone about a PPL member that passed away (Gordon Hinckley)
    June 2- 3, 08- Jodi said she saw Matt in Sea Grove. She stayed the night with him and left the next morning.
    June 3, 2008- Darryl said on the stand-Jodi came by his house, had breakfast, son was there, and that was 7am. Allowed Jodi to use his computer. Matt M showed up, and Jodi took off. After she took off that morning, she returned and gave him a remote control
    Then all the murder stuff.
    FEB - The final break-up with Lisa, was it because of wierd things happening? Slashed tires, Jodi walking in on them, etc.
    MAR - I thought Jodi didn't dye her hair until she was in Yreka. She went back to Travis' after he flipped her the bird?
    APR - the washing machine, Travis banging his head, the day after Jodi peeped in his back window, I don't think it happened right before she moved
    MAY - Jodi thought Travis was coming to Yreka the end of May and they were going to the Oregon coast

She changes her story everytime she speaks, we'll never get it right

I watched all 18 of the tapes. A few things stood out to me

1. Both detectives were trying too hard to get the kill story out of her. The female detective couldn't shut-up. Jodie knew that all she had to do was act as if she might confess to string them along.
    2. I dont think it cogged with Jodie that they were trying to tell her they were doing her a favor and if she just confessed she might avoid the death penalty.
    3. The situation with Mimi was way more critical than it appeared in the trial. Travis had decided Mimi was the ONE. It seemed like he might do what it took to be with Mimi.

the 17th session was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    I hope everybody's not too scared to come back!! Thanks MDS and mods for getting this rolling again.
    Hell no, I jumped right in. Somebody has to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    You are going to love the beginning of #17.
    Don't ruin it for me LOL I need a good cliff hanger!

one more thing...in the tapes JA discusses that Darryl collected knives and that they were kept in her storage unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post

1. Both detectives were trying too hard to get the kill story out of her. The female detective couldn't shut-up. Jodie knew that all she had to do was act as if she might confess to string them along.
    2. I dont think it cogged with Jodie that they were trying to tell her they were doing her a favor and if she just confessed she might avoid the death penalty.
    3. The situation with Mimi was way more critical than it appeared in the trial. Travis had decided Mimi was the ONE. It seemed like he might do what it took to be with Mimi.

1. Right?! Flores was better than the lady detective though.
    2.They should have spelled it out. But maybe they were trying to avoid having her "confession", if she gave one, thrown out
    3.Travis had decided Mimi was the ONE - or least that was what he was telling Stabby.

That was the last one I could stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    FEB - The final break-up with Lisa, was it because of wierd things happening? Slashed tires, Jodi walking in on them, etc.
    MAR - I thought Jodi didn't dye her hair until she was in Yreka. She went back to Travis' after he flipped her the bird?
    APR - the washing machine, Travis banging his head, the day after Jodi peeped in his back window, I don't think it happened right before she moved
    MAY - Jodi thought Travis was coming to Yreka the end of May and they were going to the Oregon coast

She changes her story everytime she speaks, we'll never get it right
    Jodi goes back and forth a lot. I think Jodi and Travis broke up, and he started dating Lisa pretty quick. Within a week or two. That kicked it off. The breakup. All downhill after that.

May 10th is where it all went to complete shite. When I have the emails, text, and diary posts laid out in full with the timeline- it is shocking. Jodi and Travis took a different tone with each other around that time span.

As far as I know, the last text message Travis sent Jodi was May 25. That's where he calls her a sociopath and wants her to leave him alone. That exchange was pretty bad between them. Unless there is one after that is released in court in the future. They did talk on June 2nd about a PPL member-but phone records show that was a very short call.

Hours of time with the lady detective and Stabby says almost nothing. None of the flamboyant gestures, stretches, and endless chattering she does with Flores or on the stand.

Hours of time with the lady detective and Stabby says almost nothing. None of the flamboyant gestures, stretches, and endless chattering she does with Flores or on the stand.
    I realize that Det. Rachel did her best, but in reality she only reiterated the need for closure for TA's family over and over. It had no effect the first fifty times, and Jodi just dug her heels in further. It was fruitless and I feel the detective should have tried another angle, tho I don't know what that would be. I love that Flores refused to show her the crime scene photos....she was SO intent on seeing these to fabricate a way to squirm out of it. The tapes give me the feeling that she is even more reprehensible today than she was then, if that's even possible. I've been wondering if her family isn't actually relieved that she's locked up and out of their hair.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

When I have the emails, text, and diary posts laid out in full with the timeline- it is shocking...
    "Nov 26, 06- Travis baptized Jodi and they had anal afterwards"

Is there confirming evidence from someone other than Jodi that this actually happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    I realize that Det. Rachel did her best, but in reality she only reiterated the need for closure for TA's family over and over. It had no effect the first fifty times, and Jodi just dug her heels in further. It was fruitless and I feel the detective should have tried another angle, tho I don't know what that would be. I love that Flores refused to show her the crime scene photos....she was SO intent on seeing these to fabricate a way to squirm out of it. The tapes give me the feeling that she is even more reprehensible today than she was then, if that's even possible. I've been wondering if her family isn't actually relieved that she's locked up and out of their hair.
    All the hair flipping didn't work. I was relieved when Flores pulled pictures away from her and took his pen back. IMO she wanted to see the evidence and used "morbid curiousity" as an excuse. However, she didn't have time to linger with his dead body, so maybe she just wanted to see it again. Impossible to understand her motives. She just goes in circles, and so do I. Thank God for Berm.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    "Nov 26, 06- Travis baptized Jodi and they had anal afterwards"

Is there confirming evidence from someone other than Jodi that this actually happened?
    Nope. Again, just Jodi's testimony.

You are going to love the beginning of #17.
    Okay, I'll admit it it. After I read that I watched ten and half of eleven before curiosity got the better of me. I only watched about 5 min though, aside from her stashing stuff in her jail panties is there anything else I should watch out for?

Going back to finish eleven.

All the hair flipping didn't work. I was relieved when Flores pulled pictures away from her and took his pen back. IMO she wanted to see the evidence and used "morbid curiousity" as an excuse. However, she didn't have time to linger with his dead body, so maybe she just wanted to see it again. Impossible to understand her motives. She just goes in circles, and so do I. Thank God for Berm.
    I lost track of how many times she asked to see the pictures and I'm only half way through eleven.

Okay, I'll admit it it. After I read that I watched ten and half of eleven before curiosity got the better of me. I only watched about 5 min though, aside from her stashing stuff in her jail panties is there anything else I should watch out for?

Going back to finish eleven.
    No, I am so sorry. I wanted to tell you to just watch the beginning. WTF is she eating though? She picks it up and shoves it into her mouth really fast. Just seemed weird to me.

Thread Information