Page 1605 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 605 1105 1505 1555 1595 1603 1604 1605 1606 LastLast
Results 40,101 to 40,125 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

http://www.trueredefine.net/travisalexanderphotos.html

this is the second cornea eye photo expert's findings. astounding.

this is the 2nd cornea expert photographer regarding that no more than 9 people were present
    at the killing. look at them. wearing ceremonial dress.

Quote Originally Posted by dwilson View Post
    that cup on travis' body in shower. that is part of a Mormon ritual.
    this slaughter makes helter skelter Sharon tate killing look like kindergarden.
    I have always questioned how Jodi got away without a scratch, but I think she was holding a gun on him so he didn't initially fight her. Also, it didn't make sense to me that the prosecution claimed he was stabbed first and shot later. Like, if she shot him first and disabled him, she could more easily stab him without him fighting back. So there were weird inconsistencies to me, but in the order of the attack, not who actually committed it. I'm not familiar with the Mormon cup ritual, but you think Jodi Arias had a van full of nine Mormons participate in the murder? Why would they side with her and kill a guy they obviously all admired? None of them even liked her because they could sense CRAZY from a distance. Travis, on the other hand, was mesmerized by Jodi's freaky side. Just my opinion.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I know but that she did all of this herself? with so few cuts on her? no way. she is taking pics
    of him with the stall door open. at some point she leaves for the weapon(s) closing the
    stall door, bringing those mormons back with her, they were in the house sometime after the sex or even during it.
    arias used them, manipulated those Mormons. using one vehicle. or the neighborhood would have known.
    middle of the week too. people not coming home yet from work.

why not say this to the cops? she considers the Mormons her family now.
    it is all that she ever wanted. to belong. not only to travis but also to that group. the new boyfriend
    says she had 6 pack abs. that pic of her on her back obviously shows nothing of the kind.

the cops stopped looking elsewhere. and ALL that blood. that's it. the camera, washing machine,
    handprint/hair on bloody bathroom wall. and of course all that mormon talk. yes she killed him
    but NOT alone. but that is all the cops wanted. cops do this all of the time as well as prosecutors.

and those Mormons living there? not Eduardo or whatever his name is. but that couple
    in that bedroom next to travis' ignoring that door bell, loud music I know.
    but that house STUNK. sure, they did not notice that. they were in on it. because they
    all lived there naturally their dna is everywhere. oddly enough though, alexander's locked
    bedroom suite was not dusted for any of the roommates prints after them saying they have
    NEVER been in his suite. no. they were in that suite. but cops did not care, they all lived there.

that cup on travis' body in shower. that is part of a Mormon ritual.
    this slaughter makes helter skelter Sharon tate killing look like kindergarden.
    Oh so she and the Mormons did it. She would throw them under the bus the first chance she got.

It seems like you are making a sweeping allegation against Mormons dude.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

jodi pics etc

because she showed these Mormons the pictures, texts, etc. all against their religion.
    Alexandra hoodwinked them and they hated him for it. is called punishment.
    don't think Jodi was showering herself off over him I think the Mormons were
    baptizing him again or something.

I am telling you. she did not do this alone. no one ever gets to slaughter like
    this without bodily harms to themselves.

when she left after the sex pics in the shower, closing the door, she showed
    them also to the Mormons, they were waiting. punishment by death.
    except for the newest boarder, those others in the house were in on it.
    honestly, that one roommate spending all his time at his girlfriend's?
    give me a break. why doesn't he just move in with her. no. everyone
    who entered that house KNEW he was dead. june 4th. a wed.
    found june 8th a sunday. purple, black, blue, yellow putrid colors,
    even his gut has swollen with gases.

let me put it this way. when one of my dogs has a bm in the kitchen I can
    smell it in my bedroom. with the air condition on and 5 ceiling fans on
    24/7.

cops did not care about their smell disorder. they were going to close this
    case. those roommates were in on it, all Mormons. yeah and all
    chaste. sure. tell that to the one staying at this girlfriend's all of the time.
    yes. very chaste.

manipulator

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think what it was trying to say is that Jodi didnt do it? Idk I read the post like 5 times and thats all I got.
    Jodi was a pro when it came to manipulator. a pathological liar as well. like that one cellmate talking over the
    phone with the accomplice. she is a liar and Jodi is a liar. Jodi wants to keep stirring the pot until her death.
    one thing is true about those two cellmates. Jodi is a master manipulator and can get someone to do what she
    wants.

except for travis much to his demise.

the gun and jodi

I think what it was trying to say is that Jodi didnt do it? Idk I read the post like 5 times and thats all I got.
    Jodi used the gun to subdue him. yes. then did the knifing. when he was able to bolt out of the
    bathroom after spewing blood from his punctured lungs from the knifing, that is when she
    shot him. his head was lowered over the sink. the bullet was found on top of all the
    blood on the floor that is how the cops knew the knife was used first.

Jodi was shocked about the gun. it went through the side of his eyebrow and through his cheek. that is not
    what killed him. one knifing was to the heart. the slitting of the throat? through the vocal cords.
    made all the blood flow down his throat. the knife to the heart was the action that killed him.
    he was already dead with that bullet that occurred as the last thing back in the shower.
    he was dragged back into the shower to finish the Mormon ritual. Jodi shot him for the heck of it.
    but the heart thing got him. when she slit his throat or whoever did all this knifing, he had already
    lost consciousness. when he was stumbling back into his bedroom from the shower that is when
    he fell on his back and the slitting of the throat occurred then.

the gun

sorry misspoke, the gun was used last. because the bullet was found on top of all the
    blood. when he bolted out of the shower he was spewing blood into the sink, Jodi
    was so frightened, but she had help with this. she did not think, nor the others,
    that he would make it out of that 3 x 3 shower but his adrenaline was pumping.
    someone or her jumped on his back and kept knifing him as he stumbled and
    struggled into his bedroom. at which point he fell on his back. he was knifed in the
    heart and lost consciousness. the slitting of the throat? he was dead already.
    someone else did that. right through the trachea, larynx, etc. nearly decapitated
    him. takes a MAN to do that!

then dragged back, yeah with a sheet because the middle of the hallways was
    clean but not the walls. and the ritual was completed in the shower. that
    is why that cup was found on top of him.

jeez what a mess. sorry I EVER came across this horrible website.

The crazy is out in full force today.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

mormon killers

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    w.t.f?
    because travis held Thursday sports program inviting his morman friends their
    dna were all throughout the house. no way would the cops be able to pin
    anything on their without bloody dna.

that stumps how. how in the world did these Mormons keep themselves
    so clean. for one thing their houses and cars were not looked at. no warrants.
    now Jodi did leave blood in that rental car, true.

these Mormons would not have been given particular attention by the neighbors
    even if they did get home before the slaughter/ritual was complete, because
    they were a common sight in that neighborhood. but they did not come in
    separate cars. one car was used only. Jodi used a rental so as not to draw
    attention to the neighbors.

that first photo shows shame, sadness and confusion as to why these white
    robed men, his friends, were doing in his shower. Jodi was in black.

ugh! I fell upon that website by mistake I was looking at something else.
    vaguely remember this because nancy grace was following it on court TV.
    but I did not follow it, did not pay attention to it.

what are you going on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Jodie, mormons, quack, quack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

jodi and alexander's mormon friends

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    these were his friends. reason why there is the sorrow of being caught, shame for what
    he now knew they knew about him, and confusion as to why in the world are they
    in front of the shower door.

convoluted yes due to the pathological lying and the crappy cop work. crappy cop
    work is common though. they "got their man" and they were DONE. yeah, Jodi
    kept her mouth shut but not enough. she just couldn't keep her mouth shut
    regarding having an "accomplice." could there have been only one? no!
    the 2nd eye photo expert of the cornea showed 9 people in that bathroom.

this was not shown to the jury, admitted to the court. did the "court personnel"
    know and possess these photos. of course they did. does not matter. several
    scenarios were on display as it was, can't let themselves look like jerks.

false. this 2nd expert was not called. think politics here. the Mormons involved in this slaughter knew with CERTAINTY no one would come to the
    house during the slaughter. this religion rules Utah, they are of the utmost in power and control. no way were they going to get their hands dirty. so when Jodi confessed it was a closed
    case for the lawyers, judge, prosecutor, DA office. everyone. the dna in that house belonged to the ones involved in the slaughter because
    of that Thursday sports program. alexander lived well too. no doubt jealousy; BUT the sex stuff pissed them off. big sin. apparently to the Mormon bigger than
    murder. real odd here ok? that girl going to mexico with travis. she WAITS until the day before departure. what a moron, no she is not a moron
    she knew he was dead. seriously doubt cops even checked her alibi out, all those calls she made, etc. she is a liar.

loud music when the doorbell rang. liars. girlfriend with the roommate in room that shares room of the alexander suite. she's another liar.
    they are ALL Mormons.

this was a high profile national case. politics, silence ruled. and Jodi was one of the killers so she was the one who circled the drain.

I summarize medical evidence. I am telling you everyone connected to travis, at least the very ones who lived there knew he was
    dead, tolerated the stink as much as possible then this "girl going to mexico with travis" blew the it wide open. it was
    time to call the cops. the house stunk too much. and travis' dog? I am an expert in dogs btw. all these lowlifes knew
    about what the behavior of that poor dog was. jeez, the entire trial was a farce.

I meant the next bedroom shared Travis's suite wall. the girlfriend lied as well. all of the law enforcement/justice people wanted this done. staying away
    from this powerful religion as far as they could. and they did.

false. this 2nd expert was not called. think politics here. the Mormons involved in this slaughter knew with CERTAINTY no one would come to the
    house during the slaughter. this religion rules Utah, they are of the utmost in power and control. no way were they going to get their hands dirty. so when Jodi confessed it was a closed
    case for the lawyers, judge, prosecutor, DA office. everyone. the dna in that house belonged to the ones involved in the slaughter because
    of that Thursday sports program. alexander lived well too. no doubt jealousy; BUT the sex stuff pissed them off. big sin. apparently to the Mormon bigger than
    murder. real odd here ok? that girl going to mexico with travis. she WAITS until the day before departure. what a moron, no she is not a moron
    she knew he was dead. seriously doubt cops even checked her alibi out, all those calls she made, etc. she is a liar.

loud music when the doorbell rang. liars. girlfriend with the roommate in room that shares room of the alexander suite. she's another liar.
    they are ALL Mormons.

this was a high profile national case. politics, silence ruled. and Jodi was one of the killers so she was the one who circled the drain.

I summarize medical evidence. I am telling you everyone connected to travis, at least the very ones who lived there knew he was
    dead, tolerated the stink as much as possible then this "girl going to mexico with travis" blew the it wide open. it was
    time to call the cops. the house stunk too much. and travis' dog? I am an expert in dogs btw. all these lowlifes knew
    about what the behavior of that poor dog was. jeez, the entire trial was a farce.
    You know no one is going to take you seriously here, right? Quit with the crazy babbling.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I know from looking at the one eye photo expert pictures I could not make head or tails of it. nothing.
    well on this website I can't see anything except it shows more detail than that of what was shown
    to the court by that one and only one cornea expert.

when this 2nd expert spoke up, he was never in court, pointing out that one photo with the dog in it
    my heart just dropped!

interesting. no mention was made of the dog covered in blood. that aside from the roommate
    whose bedroom shared Travis's suit wall opening the door with the key he had, no mention was
    made about the dog in there.

the gate came down when the killers went upstairs. and THAT is when that poor dog got up
    there in that bloody mess.

well not every single detail can come out I guess in a trial. nancy grace covered this. she's a firecracker!

https://trialbypictures.wordpress.com/tag/napoleon/

read this blog. regarding the number of days involved here. more questions than answers.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Nancy Grace is a firecracker?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Your email address leads me to believe that your a low level drone in the social security office. Probably not the smartest thing in the world to sign up for a site like MDS with your government work email.

Why don't you contact Kirk Numi and see if he will let you join the circus for another round of appeals.

I'm tolerant to a point, but when you're just going to repeatedly claim that all Mormons are out to get Travis and murdered him, I am kind of losing my patience. We're not big on religion here, but but come the fuck on. That's just insane.
    Dang, I can't give you rep yet.

He probably has zillions of pictures and reports covering the walls of his mom's basement.

https://trialbypictures.wordpress.co...vis-alexander/

I had not seen this. reason for convolution. ugh!

so. he was murdered between sat. a.m. and sun. am. for Monday pm making it 36 hours. not Wednesday. 2
    roommates, one of whom was Enrique who I DO believe, said h witnessed travis on the land line alive
    Thursday morning when he was leaving for work at 7:30 a.m.

https://trialbypictures.wordpress.co.../331/#comments
    this blog, etc. website takes the cake. what a bunch of lying lowlifes - the entire court people. sheesh!
    no wonder this was swept under the rug. ugh!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

so travis was murdered sometime sunday late 6/7 and the stink started Monday night. 36 hours decomposition sets in. and the
    eyes are the first to go. that is why that expert was able to photograph his corneas. this did not come out in the trial.
    those in control made his death occur 6/4 which is not true. autopsy was the 12th. he was refrigerated. so by the
    12th when his body was finally removed from the shower stall he looked pretty bad.

Thread Information