Page 1528 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 528 1028 1428 1478 1518 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1538 1578 ... LastLast
Results 38,176 to 38,200 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Altho I'll miss Juan I, too, believe this will bring the correct sentence for the convicted murderess coward.

However, I'm wondering, will this bring about a mistrial motion as the conviction phase was televised and now they can say she didn't get a fair trial because it was televised? That's a little worrisome. Especially if she gets the death penalty. Oh, she's a conniving little coward.

Hope we can get some coverage during the trial from dedicated watchers in the courtroom. Love you all!

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    hey!! :) I'm going to be counting on you attending seeing as it won't be televised - hope as many of you can go as possible and then report back of course!
    I'll at least make one court date. I bet the lines will increase due to no coverage but I'm sure I'll get in for one more go around. I think that this was a wise move by Stephens even though it sucks. It decreases the likelihood of Nurmi and Jennifer asking for mistrial after mistrial. I'll probably go for one day of regular trial and then try to make the verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

i bet this has more to do withe alyce laviolate hate tour, and don't want any more expert witness harrasment, but i don't think they can get a mistrail, because it was so unprecendednt. but i bet jodi is not liking this and was planning on being the star again, cuz they even had a stories out here where she is setting up fund raisers and begging for money to hire private counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i bet this has more to do withe alyce laviolate hate tour, and don't want any more expert witness harrasment, but i don't think they can get a mistrail, because it was so unprecendednt. but i bet jodi is not liking this and was planning on being the star again, cuz they even had a stories out here where she is setting up fund raisers and begging for money to hire private counsel
    Not only that, but according to Nurmi they could call no mitigation witnesses on Jodi's behalf due to the online/social media/public/media backlash witnesses were experiencing. Remember what (supposedly) happened to Jodi's friend? The fact that her address with a map was put up on online by "the anti camp" (ahem - extremists) was way too far. Witness harassment at all is unacceptable and flies in the face of the Justice System. So, basically - I think you've got a good point. Also, Stephens likely is hoping for a lack of mistrial motions. And maybe a faster trial if folks aren't "playing to the cameras" (yeah right Alyce would have been as sassy to JM if it wasn't televised!)

I don't think this round will be as entertaining as the last..Prolly won't be any color coordinating court suits for the DT. We won't have any giant penises or vag/butt pic displays. No mention of Toblerone, Pop Rocks, or cream pies. Juan won't have any reason to say "pussy" in open court...and the list goes on. The only thing we have to look forward to its Jodi trying to look mousy and pitiful with her 1 to 5 greasy bangs on her forehead. A few fake tears, possibly some snot.

I think I'm just gonna do an occasional peekyloo in here to catch up, but I just don't have it in me to get as immersed as I was the last time. It all just left me very sad.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

state v jodi arias fb

RECAP:

Denied: Change of Venue, Jury Sequestration, Individualized Voir Dire and Change of Lead Counsel

Granted: No Live Coverage [of Sentencing Phase Retrial] - however, reporters will be permitted to attend the proceedings, and one still camera photographer will be allowed in the courtroom.

To be ruled: Juror Twitter Accounts

A status conference has been scheduled on Nov 19 and an oral argument on Nov 26.

Well I am somewhat disappointed. Hate it when I can see and make my own mind up. Reporters will get the CDs and HLN will be clinging to her bloody stumps dishing out one minute clips, never providing the entire damn thing for the next 5 yrs.

I wanted to watch how each side changed their approach on the second round. I wanted to see killer get up there and screw her lies up so bad she gives Juan a million openings. "well wait a minute, didn't you just tell us .." However, not interested in watching another jury fail to do their duty. Like that kiler supporting foreman ... "no one died on my watch". If it was his son carved up that jerk wouldn't support the killer.

That foreman proves potential juries lie just to get on and block from their own personal beliefs.
    I predict the same thing will happen, another liar, another failure. This will go into spring and all we find out is, AZ doesn't have it in them to put this witch to death. Sherry is even questionable.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I don't think this round will be as entertaining as the last..Prolly won't be any color coordinating court suits for the DT. We won't have any giant penises or vag/butt pic displays. No mention of Toblerone, Pop Rocks, or cream pies. Juan won't have any reason to say "pussy" in open court...and the list goes on. The only thing we have to look forward to its Jodi trying to look mousy and pitiful with her 1 to 5 greasy bangs on her forehead. A few fake tears, possibly some snot.

I think I'm just gonna do an occasional peekyloo in here to catch up, but I just don't have it in me to get as immersed as I was the last time. It all just left me very sad.
    pussy~

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I don't think cameras not being allowed in the courtroom will make any difference in her demeanor, appearance, or fakeass tears. She will act just the same as she did during the last go around. Perhaps it will have an effect on the shrieking of Jen or the arm of Nurmi though. Honestly, as much as I think I want to see it, I don't have the patience right now for their bullshit. I would go batshit crazy the second she touched those fucking glasses.

i wish it was going to be televised. im pretty bummed. i was actually looking forward to it all summer.....oh well.

oh, and hey everyone !!

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Can someone remind me what they are going to decide at her non-televised trial?

Pretty please?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Can someone remind me what they are going to decide at her non-televised trial?

Pretty please?????
    Life in prison or the death penalty

Hope everyone is doing well, staying warm and preparing for a happy turkey genocide day. Looks like things are gonna get moving just before the holidays. The oral argument is scheduled for tomorrow and if I remember correctly there will be some definitive rulings tomorrow. For something that isn't getting any in-court coverage, and some heavy naysayers claiming people are over this case, I am certainly seeing this picking up steam once again. Kinda like a really good cliffhanger, now we are in for the series finale and everyone needs closure by hearing the magic words "...sentence Jodi Ann Arias to D E A T H." Who wants to make s'mores with me while we wait for tomorrows trial update to come in?
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...57155469,d.cGU

Squirmi is making the case for ordering all potential jurors to disclose their Twitter accounts as to make sure poor, poor Jodi doesn't get her 'SHOW' turned against her.

I'm wondering if this is what Jodi wants. We all know she was the one that still wants the media attention and this tactic of getting the media coverage banned was from the DT. After all, they gotta try to salvage their reputation somehow. Did Curly and Moe make the executive decision to cover their ass as much as possible regardless of whether their bratty client insists on having everything her way? Or is this actually Jodi's choice in attempting to isolate the people of the jury, so she can feel free to eye-fuck them in the hopes of convincing, perverting, intimidating, even just one hapless soul?

What I don't get is Jodi can use Twitter via 3rd party to spew her personal barbs and shallow anecdotes, but anyone who has power over her seems to be in her crosshairs. Maybe this Twitter disclosure is just a tactic to get the juries accounts so Jodi can tweet to them! You know, scare one, manipulate another, cyber-seduce a couple more and then maybe get the whole case thrown.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    I don't do it often. I lived and worked in Vegas for a while in the sixties and learned one thing. "Those places were not paid for by winners." Besides that, the trip to Niagara was part of a charity fund-raising event so some good came to people in need. We try!

No matter the weather! There is something very special about Niagara. It sorta wraps you in its spell. I've been there high summer, ice-bridge winter, drizzly Fall and rainy Spring and it never fails to grab me. The Niagara Frontier is one of the forgotten and overlooked wonders of both America and Canada. Maybe not in my lifetime, but I am sure it will be back one day. I Western N.Y. and I love the people who live there. So there!!

I saw Gypsy Rose Lee, Rose La Rose and Sally Rand at the Palace Burlesque on Main Street in Buffalo when the drinking age was eighteen and I barely made it. They were ladies and we were youthful gentlemen. Afterwards, one Tom Collins at Jen's capped off a daring adventure.

Well the next time you visit let me know and the Captain and I will meet you for a drink or a stroll across to Canada with you. We go often, year round. It recharges the mental batteries.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

EXCLUSIVE: Jodi Arias' cellmate claims Arias wondered why prosecutor Juan Martinez "didn't love her", and that Arias threatened to have people on the outside kill Martinez, lead investigator Esteban Flores, and Travis Alexander's sister, Samantha.

PHOENIX (KSAZ) -- One of Jodi Arias' former cellmates and has some interesting revelations.

FOX 10 confirmed this woman lived in a small two bunk cell with Arias before the trial started and she's making some serious claims.

Cassandra Collins has been treated for emotional issues which is probably true of most women in the jail. She claims if Arias gets the death penalty, she is out for revenge.

"Jodi Arias made the hair on the back of my neck stand up."

And Collins says she knows Arias well and feels Arias is still dangerous behind bars.

She claims Arias threatened prosecutor Juan Martinez, saying if she got the death penalty, she would get her revenge against him.

"She said that if she was given the death sentence.. she wanted to get her revenge... she knows inmates on the outs to do a mafia bow tie.. yeah. Cut his throat.."

Does she think Arias was threatening Martinez's life?

"Yes, I do. I really think she would try to hurt someone."

But at the same time, Cassandra says Arias had a strange curiosity about Martinez.

"She asked me questions like why doesn't Juan Martinez love me? And I'm like, love you? He's your prosecutor.. he's there to prosecute you for a crime.. and I'm like why doesn't he love you?"

Was she serious?

"Yeah.. she was serious.. why doesn't Juan Martinez love me? She's out of her freakin' mind."

Collins says she came forward with her story because she is worried about Martinez's safety.

"He need to get good security staff around him to make sure she can't get anybody on the outs to solicit something.. to harm him or to hurt him... She's very dangerous.. very dangerous."

I reached out to my contacts who still talk regularly with Jodi Arias and I have not been able to get in touch with her. I spoke to her defense attorney, Jennifer Wilmott, who said she couldn't comment, but is looking into the claims.

Read more: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24...#ixzz2lnlc1EtQ

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

EXCLUSIVE: Jodi Arias' cellmate claims Arias wondered why prosecutor Juan Martinez "didn't love her", and that Arias threatened to have people on the outside kill Martinez, lead investigator Esteban Flores, and Travis Alexander's sister, Samantha.

How did Aunt Pittypat end up in jail with Jodi Arias??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

the mafia doesn't just do favors for bitches who will never be able to return them... especially if she ends up in a small cell by herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    How did Aunt Pittypat end up in jail with Jodi Arias??? lol

What kind of adult woman wears their hair this way unless they are retarded?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Under normal circumstances, I would say this is just idle talk, from both baby jane and jodi. But since there is documented proof she can get men and manipulate them to do some pretty crazy shit for her, I wouldn't rule anything out. There are alot of losers out there that wanna make a name in their dreary worlds, and if following jodi and doing her bidding fires their rocket for a bit, why not go out and kill a bunch of people for her? Like that Carr character, that Simpson nutball, and most notoriously mr. ninja. She appeals to the lowest of the low, bottom feeding cowardly lot though. If anything was to happen, i think it would be such a mess, they would get caught like simpson. I read nothing was decided yesterday and another hearing is scheduled for Dec 3rd. Lets hope only comical stuff happens in between now and then.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    Under normal circumstances, I would say this is just idle talk, from both baby jane and jodi. But since there is documented proof she can get men and manipulate them to do some pretty crazy shit for her, I wouldn't rule anything out. There are alot of losers out there that wanna make a name in their dreary worlds, and if following jodi and doing her bidding fires their rocket for a bit, why not go out and kill a bunch of people for her? Like that Carr character, that Simpson nutball, and most notoriously mr. ninja. She appeals to the lowest of the low, bottom feeding cowardly lot though. If anything was to happen, i think it would be such a mess, they would get caught like simpson. I read nothing was decided yesterday and another hearing is scheduled for Dec 3rd. Lets hope only comical stuff happens in between now and then.
    Need we me Manson? He had a lot of people to do his bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

So Arias has indicated that what we see is false. In reality, the contemptible grasping, manipulating, stalking demon persona really conceals the genuine, compassionate, generous and worthwhile character within; deserving of everyone's love.

How Shakespearean of her!

I'm looking forward to the next act. Next week, I'm off to the Southwest for a month. If the trial starts up in the first week of January, I'll definitely be there. If not, I'll try to get back.
    Last edited by Ian 1; 11-28-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

cell mate Casandra Collins Blocher

Troy made an understatement some emotional issues. L O N G list back to 2005 in Maricopa Court system
    Baker Acted
    Stalking
    Harrassment
    INCOMPETENT
    some charges dropped or dismissed or lowered to misdemeanor
    One old one someone wanted an order for protection on her but it was denied

Not sure if she is a VET, appears she might be according to the last court mins from this year in March and this is the last filing on any case listed so far

This is the time set for Status Hearing on the Comprehensive Veterans Probation Court
    (VET02) re: Application to Set Aside Judgment of Guilt and Dismiss Charges filed at the Stand
    Down Event

Newer Veterans Court explained
    http://phoenix.gov/citygovernment/ju...ranscourt.html
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    Eh, she's probably just an attention whore, but if anything happens to Juan, I'd be looking pretty hard at Donovan.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Need we me Manson? He had a lot of people to do his bidding.
    This certainly has a twist of Manson. But even before hand Manson was recruiting people, mostly women, and got some men. Jodi seems to hate other women and focus largely on increasing her man-pool by not necessarily the same means as Manson, but by seducing and enticing her quarry.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Eh, she's probably just an attention whore, but if anything happens to Juan, I'd be looking pretty hard at Donovan.
    Attention-whore for sure. I have no idea how the rational mind could justify having hair like that in front of a news camera, sharing that type of information and expect to be taken seriously. Maybe that's why Troy Hayden made it very clear in the disclaimer 'documented emotional issues'. Also a good reminder of Donnie and friends. Donovan is the closest thing to a male figure Jodi has in her life! I immediately correlated what was said in the interview as Jodi was bragging about having 'ties on the outside'. I don't think they would be able to physically harm Mr. Juanderful, but given their history, they might try to set his home on fire. Just the fact it's difficult to say we cannot rule out the interview as crazy ramblings and there is the possibility of there being some shred of truth to it is a little daunting.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Thread Information