Page 1545 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 545 1045 1445 1495 1535 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1555 1595 ... LastLast
Results 38,601 to 38,625 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

I don't understand how anything at the crime scene would be a relevant mitigating factor here. Six fucking years later. $0.25
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think it's a matter of living vicariously through her investigator being in the house again. I think it will give her a feeling of power and reliving the crime to have her person back in that house again. It's all about (perceived) power with Jodi.
    I wish the homeowner would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Where is the info coming from that she has a privately funded PI? If that were true, her indecency could be called into question.
    I don't think Jodi's lack of decency could ever be called into question. Nothing says trashy quite like a caffiene-free first date Starbucks parking lot bj.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I don't think Jodi's lack of decency could ever be called into question. Nothing says trashy quite like a caffiene-free first date Starbucks parking lot bj.
    Ok, well - that was a phone correction. An unfortunate one as it gave fodder for lame comments like the one you made.

I meant Indigency.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere (here? elsewhere? not sure) that the new homeowner totally remodeled the master bedroom/bathroom closet so that it's nothing like it was before. I don't really see how it would be helpful to her even if they did get into the house. Everything else should be either already in record or something that someone can testify to. There is NO reason why she should be allowed into that house in any form, even vicariously through her PI.
    I seem to remember in some extreme scenarios some felons either make a deal, give up information leading to more evidence or whatever just to go back to a crime scene, or they go back to the crime scene to reenact the crime. I think Jodi is just trying to get a field trip, throw more monkey wrenches into the mix, as someone suggested, relive the crime, and wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Jodi tried to get her criminal cult followers to stage an escape. This shit has to get quashed.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

i like the word 'twat'.

Oh, I can see it now. She's going to appeal because Nurmi never wanted to defend her to begin with. If he had done his job, there would be no need to go back in the house.

There are plenty of PD's who loathe their clients and still defend them, he is doing just that. He put forth motion after motion on her behalf and I'm pretty sure at this junction it was a calculated move to diminish her appeal abilities.

Aside from the gun or to say what truly happened, I don't think jodi has anything to give. And no one would believe her at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    I'm quoting myself because I KNEW IT!!!

NOTE: REQUEST FOR CAMERA COVERAGE AND MODIFICATION OF MAY 21, 2014 RULING

If she's gonna go down, it's gonna be in flames and everyone is gonna get burned.
    I would love to see this live. Has it been decided one way or another if there will be cameras? If Jodi wants them will this be considered?

I think it's a matter of living vicariously through her investigator being in the house again. I think it will give her a feeling of power and reliving the crime to have her person back in that house again. It's all about (perceived) power with Jodi.
    That is just plain sick.

Quote Originally Posted by flightgirl View Post
    I would love to see this live. Has it been decided one way or another if there will be cameras? If Jodi wants them will this be considered?
    I was hasty in saying the motion put forward to get live feed from the cameras was from Jodi. It is the local Phoenix media that have banded together requesting the final Phase of the trial be shown because of public interest.

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrials/...06419797303296

Juan had no objections. And now the only person that stands in the way is Jodi, Queen of the plebeians. The only ones who didn't want cameras for obvious self preserving reasons was Squirmi amd Wilmutt. But they've been given a big bag of popcorn and told to shut the fuck up and watch the jail gained GED carrying, Mensa overlooked, super GEE-NEE-US pro who was born to speak felon-eese sho'em how it's really done!
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

So, according to the docket, Mr. Juanderful is clearing his schedule for the latest in Jodi's last breaths of fuckery. The investigator is seriously going to try to go to the scene of the crime and amass hoards of evidence proving Travis was abusive.

http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Minute+entries

'Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her Investigator to observe the crime scene. The Prosecutor will contact his case agent immediately following this hearing to schedule a date and time certain, on or before August 28, as requested by Defendant.'

Maybe he can also prove Jodi was truly sympathetic, felt real guilt, turn up those evil neer'do'well skaters, and finally publish Jodi's working model for cold fusion.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/26...r2DNqM.twitter

Can't wait to see the level of uselessness this proves to be.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

I guess if she can provide evidence of abuse, even with her guilty verdict firmly in place, it can sort of play into the mitigating factor that she isn't right in the head and shouldn't be killed. I guess....

I wish the homeowner would say no.
    What is more hazardous to your health? Telling Jodi no? Or telling Jodi yes? Tough call.

Oy vey. Maybe the world will end by Thursday this week and the rest is...history.

Ha! That will spite her.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

What is more hazardous to your health? Telling Jodi no? Or telling Jodi yes? Tough call.
    Given that she is in jail and that it's a private citizen who now owns the home, I'd say she is in full rights to say no without any sort of repercussions. These machinations that Jodi has some sort of cult army are asinine. Selling paintings and posting lame tweets are one thing, threatening or causing harm to someone is entirely another.

Sorry, I actually like to discuss the, or really any, case with facts and within the realm of reality.

Let's take a look at the men that told Jodi yes.

Brewer walked around like he had his balls cut off. He was with her for 4 years and even after Jodi mismanaged money and left him holding the bag with a foreclosure he still went to bat for her, was at her beck and call and was readily available to her, especially with the gas cans. He would have done a goddamn double backflip if she came back to him. Instead he unknowingly assisted in a murder but says he still loved her, stood up for her anyway in court, both criminal and the one of public opinion. He's alive, looks like the crypt keeper but still alive, and forever ruined after giving mixed testimony along with that horrible interview. Jodi didn't cut his brake lines or put glass in his lasagne and maintained a friendship. He's healthy but so wrecked emotionally by now he'll probably drink himself to death. I'm being harsh because no man should be forgiven for being photographed wearing socks with sandals.

Greasy Gus would always have his doors open to Jodi. Especially the back door... I'd imagine it would only be the doors to his RV or in his mind the Secret Luxury Invisible Mobile Encampment, (The S.L.I.M.E.-mobile) because he might not want anyone seeing him and Jodi together at his residence, let alone allowing Jodi to know where he lives. But you know Gus would say nothing but YES to Jodi, for anything... Even if it meant him dressing up like a pervert priest and singing "I'm a little teapot" just to get a chance to sniff one of Jodi's socks. He's alive. A dying joke but he's alive. Jodi spoke well of him and considered him a friend. I saw no waver in his vital signs, but just like Jodi I would predict a highly publicized suicide once the real limelight is taken away.

Matt rat. The ninja knight in spineless armor.

With friends like him, who needs enemies? Matt apparently does because he chose to stab someone in the back, throw away a friendship for a skank and start This must have seriously interfered with his ninja skool, but being the hero and saving the damsel in distress makes him feel like a man! Not to mention also forging letters to accuse someone who could no longer defend himself, and trying to make them look like what Greasy Gus would more than likely be caught doing. Matt is no a coward. He's no mere ninja either. He now puts the ass in ASSASSIN! And for all the good he did for Jodi she probably used him during the murder as well. Might even be guilty of aiding and abetting. He's alive, if you can call being a worm alive. Subsisting off of self-importance and delusions of mediocrity has made him realize his greatest ninja technique of those who slither and crawl away live to snivel another day. Jodi didn't want to kill him, she just rewarded him by allowing him to take it upon himself and go onto the bastion of all that's right, Jodi Arias Is Innocent, to defend her honor, for whatever that might be worth. Check the local pubs bathroom graffiti. And to further acknowledge his wonderful works she let everyone know on the stand who he is, what he did and how much he helped her. And so, as legends go, now he has to live a long and healthy life but at least it's now with Jodi's blessing. He's happier than Jodi getting a bukkake blast in the face being married to a slattern of a woman with kids from a previous marriage after high-tailing it to the mid-west mountains. Must feel good to retire from a devoted life of service to take on the mantle of his greatest disguise, that of being utter white trash.

COMING SOON - The men who said NO
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    RIGHT?? these people are (still!) fucking obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    .......or there's current news about the case that's worthwhile to talk about. Get off your damn high horse.

Does anyone know how the facts of the case will be presented to the sentencing jury? Since the conviction and aggravating factor still stand, who presents the information, and what will it consist of? I wonder if it's just the attorneys - Juan's version versus Jodi's version. That will be comedy central.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Does anyone know how the facts of the case will be presented to the sentencing jury? Since the conviction and aggravating factor still stand, who presents the information, and what will it consist of? I wonder if it's just the attorneys - Juan's version versus Jodi's version. That will be comedy central.
    Yes, they will be. It has (prior to Arias being pro se) been estimated the summary presentation/guilt portion of the trial would take 6 weeks. The jury needs all the facts of the case to fairly and with unbiased opinion make their decision.

That is why Arias is trying to get into the house w/her investigator.

6 weeks with Jodi. Those jurors will be lining up trying to push the plunger in themselves.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I was seriously hoping for support, and some much needed laughs.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Well, to be fair - Olivia's post was open ended. Who knows what she's about. Is it that the case/trial is still being discussed or that over 6 years after the initial crime the trial has not concluded?

Crickets interpreted that those posting in this thread and discussing the current news related to the case are "obsessed." Given that posts are made to update other cases whenever something noteworthy happens (from Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, susanne Powell to any number of threads.). So quite frankly, Crickets can go fuck herself.

Well, to be fair - Olivia's post was open ended. Who knows what she's about. Is it that the case/trial is still being discussed or that over 6 years after the initial crime the trial has not concluded?

Crickets interpreted that those posting in this thread and discussing the current news related to the case are "obsessed." Given that posts are made to update other cases whenever something noteworthy happens (from Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, susanne Powell to any number of threads.). So quite frankly, Crickets can go fuck herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Juan Martinez just got a M1 conviction and Death Penalty verdict for Bryan Hulsey case. Next, Jodi Arias.

Thread Information